Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Do I Need To Suspect That My Wife May Have Cheated On Me During Her Vacation? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do I Need To Suspect That My Wife May Have Cheated On Me During Her Vacation? (3486 Views)

“I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man / This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. (2) (3) (4)

Do I Need To Suspect That My Wife May Have Cheated On Me During Her Vacation? by Gasapoto: 8:40pm On Sep 05, 2022
My wife went for vacation since first week of August 2022 and just came back over the weekend to resume work today being monday. I tried and hold myself all through her absence despite how uncomfortable I feel by excess "konji" asI vowed I must remain faithful and wait for her for us to eat our food when she is back.

However her attitude as she came back put me on the path of suspecting whether she may have been cheating on me. First as soon as she is back, because of the accumulated "konji" in my body, I was eargely waiting for the night so I can "chop" my food and offload the excess "Konji" as the sex.ual urge was too much on me. Surprisingly, when it was the time and I quickly initiated it, she was not even interested or having the feeling the way I did. I was shocked by her resistance for couples that have missed each other for a month and she was not having the feeling same way I did.I begin to reason does it mean she is enjoying herself and getting services from another man(men) that the urge is not there. It is not that I don't trust her,I did but such act surprised me.Secondly when she reluctantly yielded late night even though her initial act made me not to be interested anymore as such act lowered my sex.ual hormone, on starting the work, surprisingly I noticed that the "thing" is now wider than before that my "thing's is just like a tiny pole placed inside a big hole and not making contact. And that's not how it was before as it is more tighter before and holds my thing with resultant pleasure.

Intact I become confused but did not tell her anything to avoid planting the seed of mistrust in our marriage.Up till now I don't know what to do on whether I should ask her what exactly happened and has she been cheating on me all the while she traveled or is there any other way I should use and find out if she cheated on me for I am not comfortable with the two things I observed as above

Please advise.
Re: Do I Need To Suspect That My Wife May Have Cheated On Me During Her Vacation? by Jay5mie: 8:45pm On Sep 05, 2022

Re: Do I Need To Suspect That My Wife May Have Cheated On Me During Her Vacation? by Hezzyluv: 8:46pm On Sep 05, 2022
Oga.... I would say just 2things with respect to what you have written up there.
1. You just have to know this fact, "not All women are sex drive like men." Some women can stay for moths without s!x and conji will not hold them. Unlike men. Hence, if she doesn't want to have s!x with you the night she came back, shouldn't be a yardstick for concluding she had it while on vacation.

2. You just notice the hole got wider because, you have already preconceived it in your head that she had sex outside when she denied you on first move. I bet if she had given you willingly when you initiated the first move, you wouldn't have noticed it's wider then usual.

Listen to my conclusion of the whole matter, "No just start vawulence where trouble no dey."

Shalom...

17 Likes

Re: Do I Need To Suspect That My Wife May Have Cheated On Me During Her Vacation? by wunmi590(m): 8:47pm On Sep 05, 2022

You better don't use your hand to scatter your marriage

Re: Do I Need To Suspect That My Wife May Have Cheated On Me During Her Vacation? by judatech: 8:49pm On Sep 05, 2022
A woman will faint,cry, swear, convulse and still be lying

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do I Need To Suspect That My Wife May Have Cheated On Me During Her Vacation? by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:50pm On Sep 05, 2022
Follow your instincts...

Once you feel am or even think am. Na confam

As a guy man lock up.....Scan her whatsapp to your laptop..use web whatapps.

Her lover must communicate and say how he wish she didn't have to go back to your lazy sorry arseee...hehehehehehehe

Don't make love to her for a month too... Observe

Re: Do I Need To Suspect That My Wife May Have Cheated On Me During Her Vacation? by uzernamme(m): 8:53pm On Sep 05, 2022
Gasapoto:
surprisingly I noticed that the "thing" is now wider than before that my "thing's is just like a tiny pole placed inside a big hole and not making contact. And that's not how it was before as it is more tighter before and holds my thing with resultant pleasure.

I lost it at the bolded grin but honestly ur instinct could be alerting you of something amiss. Also she could've used a monster size d*ldo on her trip, away from you. Don't act too paranoid and calmly access things with time then come to your conclusion

Re: Do I Need To Suspect That My Wife May Have Cheated On Me During Her Vacation? by obinna58(m): 8:56pm On Sep 05, 2022
If it smells like sh!t then it's sh!t

Re: Do I Need To Suspect That My Wife May Have Cheated On Me During Her Vacation? by coolh3ad(m): 8:56pm On Sep 05, 2022
Wahala grin grin grin

Re: Do I Need To Suspect That My Wife May Have Cheated On Me During Her Vacation? by Romanoff(f): 8:58pm On Sep 05, 2022
The same woman probably pushed out a baby that is way bigger than a penis and her vagina was still able to "grip you tightly" abi?

Use your hand to scatter your marriage.

If na woman now, she go dey reason say "abi is he broke, is he stressed, is he pressured from work" but your own na say she dey cheat cause sex no too hungry her.

If you don't have solid evidence, you better not use your hand spoil your marriage.

Only child birth can make a woman's vagina loose which will require kegels or vaginoplasty in severe cases.

Re: Do I Need To Suspect That My Wife May Have Cheated On Me During Her Vacation? by Michella25: 9:02pm On Sep 05, 2022
Re: Do I Need To Suspect That My Wife May Have Cheated On Me During Her Vacation? by uzernamme(m): 9:05pm On Sep 05, 2022
Romanoff:
The same woman probably pushed out a baby that is way bigger than a penis and her vagina was still able to "grip you tightly" abi?

Use your hand to scatter your marriage.

If na woman now, she go dey reason say "abi is he broke, is he stressed, is he pressured from work" but your own na say she dey cheat cause sex no too hungry her.

If you don't have solid evidence, you better not use your hand spoil your marriage.

Only child birth can make a woman's vagina loose which will require kegels or vaginoplasty in severe cases.

But he never stated she birthed one or more offsrpings or how long she's birthed to truncate her 'v' walls for him to notice otherwise. So, let's hear from the horse's mouth

Re: Do I Need To Suspect That My Wife May Have Cheated On Me During Her Vacation? by RightToReject(m): 9:12pm On Sep 05, 2022
A question like this means that you're not in tune with your subconscious mind/inner self/haven't mastered yourself, because if you were to be, there's no how someone close to you, regardless of the kind of bond that exists between you and the person, will be doing/planning something, good or bad, towards or against you without you foreseeing it clearly or slightly beforehand through any of the numerous ways available within you.

Re: Do I Need To Suspect That My Wife May Have Cheated On Me During Her Vacation? by Romanoff(f): 9:15pm On Sep 05, 2022
uzernamme:

But he never stated she birthed one or more offsrpings or how long she's birthed to truncate her 'v' walls for him to notice otherwise. So let's here from the horse's mouth

I am assuming she did and even at that, if she could snap back, there's no penis that can expand the vagina of a woman. The muscles there are that efficient that they always snap back. Example is the snap back after pushing out a baby. E get penis wey big reach baby head?

Re: Do I Need To Suspect That My Wife May Have Cheated On Me During Her Vacation? by obiekunie01: 9:44pm On Sep 05, 2022
WHAT JOB IS YOUR WIFE INTO THAT ALLOW HER TO GO FOR A WHOLE MONTH VACATION WITHOUT HER FAMILY??

And you being the husband allowed that.

The only condition that a man will allow such nonsense is if the man is jobless and the woman is the bread winner!

NOW LET ME SHOCK YOU O! JOBLESS BRO!

Your wife is a working class olosho!

That tripe was paid for by her office boss or her rich client.

if only you will see this your so-called wife in action as a submissive slave to her boss or client you will be amazed.

She is already fed-up of taking care of you and still pretend to be your wife.

Make any silly move and you will be thrown out.

Re: Do I Need To Suspect That My Wife May Have Cheated On Me During Her Vacation? by uzernamme(m): 9:54pm On Sep 05, 2022
Romanoff:

I am assuming she did and even at that, if she could snap back, there's no penis that can expand the vagina of a woman. The muscles there are that efficient that they always snap back. Example is the snap back after pushing out a baby. E get penis wey big reach baby head?

Lol. I dunno about baby size head but their are penis large enough to enlarge a tight or normal V. Just rigorous insertions are enough to expand it. I wouldn't want to know his size but it could be average. Hence, I mentioned intimacy gadget.

Don't underestimate those endowed down there, they can establish a temporal/ permanent ground zero on a woman's vagina. A female once told me her frnd broke up with her ex and since then her sex life has never been the same cos of the size of his plug.

Re: Do I Need To Suspect That My Wife May Have Cheated On Me During Her Vacation? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:55pm On Sep 05, 2022
sit your madam down and tell her exactly how you feel... no need for sugarcoating (especially if toto don slack).

Re: Do I Need To Suspect That My Wife May Have Cheated On Me During Her Vacation? by SeaTrade(m): 10:03pm On Sep 05, 2022
obiekunie01:
WHAT JOB IS YOUR WIFE INTO THAT ALLOW HER TO GO FOR A WHOLE MONTH VACATION WITHOUT HER FAMILY??

And you being the husband allowed that.

The only condition that a man will allow such nonsense is if the man is jobless and the woman is the bread winner!

NOW LET ME SHOCK YOU O! JOBLESS BRO!

Your wife is a working class olosho!

That tripe was paid for by her office boss or her rich client.

if only you will see this your so-called wife in action as a submissive slave to her boss or client you will be amazed.

She is already fed-up of taking care of you and still pretend to be your wife.

Make any silly move and you will be thrown out.
Lol,your bolded isn't true.
All these 21st century working class women sabi claim useless independence.
I was actively dating one who opened her mouth to tell me I can't stop her from going to a vacation to any place/country of her choice in marriage to clear her head,whether I come along or not,she'll still go.
That she's a full grown woman bla bla bla,I should fix my insecurities,I won't cage her ,etc...
From that day I just start to dey fùck her anyhow and dey countdown to when I'll drop her sorry ass.
Most independent women(I make my own money crew aka strong girl) dey craze Well well my brother,na wetin make me dey hunt for small ,homely girl like this weh I go marry and she'll succumb to my leadership.
P.S:I am far from jobless(really well off) and is way richer than the lady in question!
They also try to trivialise your worth and achievements so as to make you feel less of yourself and make you think you've got no options,unless you're strong enough to call off their bullshit and remind them who you are and put them in their rightful place.Then they now enter their shell and bow to higher authority.
They claim to have been with creme de la creme,yet they no belong to the class,neither do the creme de la creme they claim to know send their dead corpse! grin
If you get sense for this life brotherly,you go show these women shege!

Re: Do I Need To Suspect That My Wife May Have Cheated On Me During Her Vacation? by SeaTrade(m): 10:15pm On Sep 05, 2022
uzernamme:

Lol. I dunno about baby size head but their are penis large enough to enlarge a tight or normal V. Just rigorous insertions are enough to expand it. I wouldn't want to know his size but it could be average. Hence, I mentioned intimacy gadget.

Don't underestimate those endowed down there, they can establish a temporal ground zero on a woman's vagina. A female once told me her frnd broke up with her ex and since then her sex life has never been the same cos of the size of his plug.
Na you know why you dey follow that one talk,
If penis no fit enlarge kpekus,make she come explain why studies say the average brothel hoe carry "omimi" for body.
Baby ko,nonsense ni.
She dey defend herself na...infact make I close mouth.

Re: Do I Need To Suspect That My Wife May Have Cheated On Me During Her Vacation? by Baronthecelebri: 10:23pm On Sep 05, 2022
If your instinct tells you she's cheating,then she's cheating. Just monitor her for 1 week and also pray and fast and ask God to reveal some secret.

Re: Do I Need To Suspect That My Wife May Have Cheated On Me During Her Vacation? by obiekunie01: 10:55pm On Sep 05, 2022
SeaTrade:
Lol,your bolded isn't true.
All these 21st century working class women sabi claim useless independence.
I was actively dating one who opened her mouth to tell me I can't stop her from going to a vacation to any place/country of her choice in marriage to clear her head,whether I come along or not,she'll still go.
That she's a full grown woman bla bla bla,I should fix my insecurities,I won't cage her ,etc...
From that day I just start to dey fùck her anyhow and dey countdown to when I'll drop her sorry ass.
Most independent women(I make my own money crew aka strong girl) dey craze Well well my brother,na wetin make me dey hunt for small ,homely girl like this weh I go marry and she'll succumb to my leadership.
P.S:I am far from jobless(really well off) and is way richer than the lady in question!
They also try to trivialise your worth and achievements so as to make you feel less of yourself and make you think you've got no options,unless you're strong enough to call off their bullshit and remind them who you are and put them in their rightful place.Then they now enter their shell and bow to higher authority.
They claim to have been with creme de la creme,yet they no belong to the class,neither do the creme de la creme they claim to know send their dead corpse! grin
If you get sense for this life brotherly,you go show these women shege!

one idiot tried that shit with me. i dropped her sorry ass and a year latter she was sacked from the job. happens her boss wife discovered they were having an affair and blew the whole story!
She was still jobless 3 years later. my lawyers made sure o got fully custody of the two kids i had with after after DNA from two reknown hospitals.

Don't allow these oloshos to mess your life. you only live but once.

Re: Do I Need To Suspect That My Wife May Have Cheated On Me During Her Vacation? by pelusi: 11:16pm On Sep 05, 2022
Women here should educate us on whether a big sized penis or constant s3x by woman can expand the vagina or not. Or what can make a vagina to suddenly expand from what it was before. Let's start from there.

Re: Do I Need To Suspect That My Wife May Have Cheated On Me During Her Vacation? by Helpout12345: 11:29pm On Sep 05, 2022
Na wah ooo. Wife went on solo vacation for close to 1 month. Husband noticed the place don slack.

In my opinion, 1 month marathon taking of new size can alter the regular size

It will take another few months of abstaining from the big bottle for regular size to return.

I am not saying your wife is cheating ooo.

Re: Do I Need To Suspect That My Wife May Have Cheated On Me During Her Vacation? by Moniya4Real(m): 11:35pm On Sep 05, 2022
If indeed your story up here is true , pls, know that big dick can not widen a woman’s vagina. Perhaps, it was psychological that you were feeling that her kpekus has widened.

Re: Do I Need To Suspect That My Wife May Have Cheated On Me During Her Vacation? by Ovieemmanuel: 11:46pm On Sep 05, 2022
You did not suspect that your pole reduced due to low pressure since the lines had not been flown. And you are suspecting the well.

Re: Do I Need To Suspect That My Wife May Have Cheated On Me During Her Vacation? by techWriter3: 12:10am On Sep 06, 2022
Re: Do I Need To Suspect That My Wife May Have Cheated On Me During Her Vacation? by Richy4(m): 12:46am On Sep 06, 2022
My own opinion might sound different but honestly, u are kind of inconsiderate man.. Someone traveled all the way, came back exhausted, what you were thinking was Sex? embarassed...It didn't even occur to you that she might be tired? As in she's the sex machine.. whenever you program it, it will respond?

Make una dey take am easy dey marry this una wife.. Na human being and person daughter she be...

Re: Do I Need To Suspect That My Wife May Have Cheated On Me During Her Vacation? by Helpout12345: 2:34am On Sep 06, 2022
Ovieemmanuel:
You did not suspect that your pole reduced due to low pressure since the lines had not been flown. And you are suspecting the well.
Re: Do I Need To Suspect That My Wife May Have Cheated On Me During Her Vacation? by SWATMan: 3:47am On Sep 06, 2022
Funniest thread I've read in recent times. The op is a comedian.

Re: Do I Need To Suspect That My Wife May Have Cheated On Me During Her Vacation? by efficiencie(m): 4:49am On Sep 06, 2022
Gasapoto:
My wife went for vacation since first week of August 2022 and just came back over the weekend to resume work today being monday. I tried and hold myself all through her absence despite how uncomfortable I feel by excess "konji" asI vowed I must remain faithful and wait for her for us to eat our food when she is back.

However her attitude as she came back put me on the path of suspecting whether she may have been cheating on me. First as soon as she is back, because of the accumulated "konji" in my body, I was eargely waiting for the night so I can "chop" my food and offload the excess "Konji" as the sex.ual urge was too much on me. Surprisingly, when it was the time and I quickly initiated it, she was not even interested or having the feeling the way I did. I was shocked by her resistance for couples that have missed each other for a month and she was not having the feeling same way I did.I begin to reason does it mean she is enjoying herself and getting services from another man(men) that the urge is not there. It is not that I don't trust her,I did but such act surprised me.Secondly when she reluctantly yielded late night even though her initial act made me not to be interested anymore as such act lowered my sex.ual hormone, on starting the work, surprisingly I noticed that the "thing" is now wider than before that my "thing's is just like a tiny pole placed inside a big hole and not making contact. And that's not how it was before as it is more tighter before and holds my thing with resultant pleasure.

Intact I become confused but did not tell her anything to avoid planting the seed of mistrust in our marriage.Up till now I don't know what to do on whether I should ask her what exactly happened and has she been cheating on me all the while she traveled or is there any other way I should use and find out if she cheated on me for I am not comfortable with the two things I observed as above

Please advise.

Congratulations dude. Take heart. Just pretend like nothing happened and just continue. Marriage is for better for worse. No matter the matter what matters is that the matter no longer matters because your matter don taya Matthias. Just gba kamu. When will she be going on the next vacation? I can guess she will be going again real soon. Pele. Take heart.
Re: Do I Need To Suspect That My Wife May Have Cheated On Me During Her Vacation? by onumadu: 5:02am On Sep 06, 2022
@OP, you should never discard or ignore your gut feelings...
If you suspect something, there must be a reason.
Our gut is usually smarter than our brains.
Don't listen to those here who say that pen*s cannot expand a woman's "equip". Those people are essentially comparing apples with oranges! LOL
Some women are "stable" down there (remain the same no matter what); while other women are "flexible" (in that a little bigger thing expands them noticeably, and even changes their behavior).

It depends on the type of a woman your wife is "down there", and only YOU know.

Certain women can remain the same socially after being with other men, while other woman CHANGE and never remain the same.
Like I said earlier, it depends on the type of a woman you have.

If you are really troubled by this, please sit her down and talk to her ... BUT... prepare yourself (for ANYTHING) before engaging in that talk.
Be prepared FOR ANYTHING (including divorce), before talking with her, because if she is the type that changes because of new (better ) sexual experience, she could call your bluff and walk out on your marriage (or force an uncomfortable resolution on you -make you eat the humble pie) before you are ready.

If you are not sure of your standing in the marriage, you should not confront her. Just leave the whole thing and wait till you are ready (if ever).
Or just pretend it never happened, and move on, hoping it won't happen again (if it did happen).

I've been saying in this forum over and over that marriage is not for kids. It is a HARD WORK.
Good luck bro!

Re: Do I Need To Suspect That My Wife May Have Cheated On Me During Her Vacation? by Nobody: 5:40am On Sep 06, 2022
Some men can actually lose guard

I can't allow my wife to have a vacation ( to flex with who and have fun with who) without me, for a whopping one month. Omo

Only an idiot will say "I trust her" and allow her outside for a month.

Nawa o

How A Wife Can Be The Glory Of Her Husband / How Often Should A Couple Have Sex / Please Save A Soul:

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77