Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,943 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps (38437 Views)

Several Bandits, Two Soldiers, Policeman Killed In Gunfight In Zamfara / Air Task Force Kills Terrorists, Destroys Logistics Facilities In Borno / Air Force Kills Scores Of ISWAP Fighters In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 14, 2021
jaeyking:

I can't say if they bombed the said place or not.
But since yesterday jets have been moving around Kaduna axis that I can testify

Don't mind the doubters. The truth is, they worship negative news and rush to share such on their different WhatsApp groups. Dozens of people in Kaduna have confirmed this yet someone miles away is calling it 'audio'. Bad belle mentality! God go shame them...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps by ThuGGeR147: 11:55pm On May 14, 2021
Honestly I was expecting a cropped picture from the movie titled' Rambo's First Blood, but unfortunately it's a digital pic that I don't even understand, even looking at it 20 times... Mtcheeew Smh, Biko where my lighter jare?? angry
Re: Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps by nedu666: 12:00am On May 15, 2021
Fake news.

The bandits saw the fighter jet and remained at one spot. They did not dispearse.

Audio
Re: Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps by Dja1(m): 12:48am On May 15, 2021
Wo dey breeeettttttttt

Re: Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps by jaxxy(m): 2:27am On May 15, 2021
360degreess:
.. Bandits sympathaizer. Heart attack loading.....

Not that bt we have not seen a single bandit neutralized and no intelligence on who was in these locations when the mission occurred. What if those are empty camps??
Re: Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:40am On May 15, 2021
Fear of unknown stopped then from snapping close in pictures angry grin
Re: Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps by pricklewane: 3:08am On May 15, 2021
360degreess:
.. Bandits sympathaizer. Heart attack loading.....
Story how many years have they been bombing yet herdsmen bandit n boko haram keep growing
Re: Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps by SammyChi1988: 4:24am On May 15, 2021
Good... Kill all the terrorists Boko Haram finish...
Re: Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps by dederocs(m): 5:52am On May 15, 2021
Freestainworld:
Hope they didn't bomb IDP and said it is bandit camp
You better shut up, stupid IPOB zombie.
Re: Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps by dederocs(m): 5:52am On May 15, 2021
Kill them all, their families, friends and associates.
Re: Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps by dederocs(m): 5:53am On May 15, 2021
pricklewane:

Story how many years have they been bombing yet herdsmen bandit n boko haram keep growing
You are an enemy of Nigeria...how many years have the Taliban been bombed, support your troops, your biafra never come yet.

1 Like

Re: Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps by ahiboilandgas: 5:58am On May 15, 2021
Freestainworld:
Hope they didn't bomb IDP and said it is bandit camp
always wanting the country to fail.

1 Like

Re: Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps by cyberguru9ja(m): 5:59am On May 15, 2021
Good news.

Re: Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps by Cooky007(m): 5:59am On May 15, 2021
MORE GREASE TO YOUR ELBOWS NAF GIVE THEM MORE. ABEG PLS DO THESAME TO YOBE, MAIDUGURI, NIGER STATES WHERE THOSE BASTERED HOISTED THEIR ISWAS FLAG. WHAT MADE THEM THINK THAT GOD WILL ALLOW THEM ISLAMATIZE NIGERIA WHILE MAJORITY OF NIGERIANS ARE CHRISTIANS. IF FGN DID NOT FIGHT ON OUR BEHAVE AGAINST THEIR WICKED INTENTIONS. WE ARE REALLY EQUAL TO THEIR TASK. AS WE ARE SERVING A LIVING GOD AND HE CAN'T BE MOCKED.. USELESS THINGS TRY AND SEE THE WRATH OF THE ALMIGHTY WILL CONSUME YOU ALL BY FIRE. OGA! CAS! YOU ARE BLESSED PLS DON'T RELENT OR TAKE ANY ANIMALIZE RULING CABAL, JUST DO THE NEEDFUL TO SAVE LIVES OF THE OPPRESSED COS GOD HAVE HEARD THEM CRYING.. PLS SAVE OUR SOULS.
Re: Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps by misterjosh(m): 6:04am On May 15, 2021
Only aerial photos? So the army or some ground based airforce troops couldn't go and carry out subsequent clearance activities...
Re: Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps by Abidekaluminium: 6:17am On May 15, 2021
Good morning 07081658336

Re: Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps by Toktee(m): 7:00am On May 15, 2021
Nemere2020:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4271777106174586&id=100000270153679
Where the bandits na?

El rufai staged this one to make it look like he's doing something about his killer brothers.

1 Like

Re: Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps by Toktee(m): 7:02am On May 15, 2021
So
Nemere2020:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4271777106174586&id=100000270153679
Israel killed Hamas and Islamic jihad commanders we all saw the pictures, but here in Nigeria is Always audio.

#PATAMIMUSTGO..
Re: Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps by CoolAmbience(m): 7:11am On May 15, 2021
Officialgarri:

If it was the other way round, you would have believed and start releasing sperm in your dirty boxers.

They are the real enemies of Nigeria.

They rejoice at everything that hurts Nigeria, but they will all be put to shame.

1 Like

Re: Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps by Vello(m): 7:13am On May 15, 2021
optionalY09:

can you even stand in front of me in real life ?
I apologize for the name calling and I'll take my statement down but not for anything but to teach you to be sensitive to others. And the attached comment of yours is grossly insensitive. I'll take my comment down not because of your "stand before me" arrogance but it's what my spirit asks me to do. I wrote that in the heat of my passion and anger at your insensitivity and callous disposition. I apologize for that.
The Nigeria Airforce destroyed bandits camp and all you could say is this?! Did you imagine the misery of the families these bastards have destroyed into consideration? Did you consider the casualties suffered by the Nigerian Army from these cretins on almost daily basis just because they must act professional and not kill the innocent? Please try be more civil next time.
But why is it that despite the fact that South East claim the most Christian population per average yet the most hateful and unforgiving ethnic group to boot! You want Nigeria destroyed but with violence, hatred, bloodshed and never do well attitude!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps by CoolAmbience(m): 7:21am On May 15, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

Don't try comedy,hunger will dry you up

Shut up!

Which hunger, if you work, you will surely eat.

Hunger is for indolent and complaining fellows.

There is so much people can do to earn a living in Nigeria.

I will give you an instance, your likes complaining about no jobs, whereas you sit lazing about leaving thousands of Togolese nationals to take up different Construction jobs, in every nook and cranny of Nigeria.

Oga, it does not matter how you see it, but I must tell you that the typical Nigerian youth is not ready to work, or cannot keep a job, due to abysmal attitude and ethics. They always want it big.....very big. They are hardly patient, so arrogant, tactless, dishonest and largely unproductive at work.

Make una continue to dey complain sha....na una sabi.

1 Like

Re: Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps by AMINDA: 7:23am On May 15, 2021
It may seem trivial but I noticed all the pro-government comments on the first page have been conspicuously hidden by the mods. A lot of complaints have been made by members but now I can independently confirm it. Nairaland is compromised and is fast losing the sense of objectivity that once made it tick. Seun, wake up and save your website before it is too late!

P.S: I expect this comment of mine to get hidden as well. It is that bad.
Re: Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 7:24am On May 15, 2021
Pls always show their corpse, it bring closure to many families.

Amnesty international shud forgive u in this.
Re: Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps by wink2015(m): 7:40am On May 15, 2021
Instead of bombing first they should have acquired drones to survey the target before thinking of bombing.

What of if the camp happens to be a farmers settlement or IDP camp.

Nigeria airforce are known for wrong bombings.
Re: Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps by pricklewane: 7:46am On May 15, 2021
Support Nigeria troops that assassinate pilot that distinguish themselves on the battlefield with boko haram, promote pilot claiming to mistakenly fire at IDP locations n civilian addresses but never at boko haram target that we can have prove of dead boko haram but countless prove of civilian bodies abound when they make thier senseless silly mistake.

dederocs:

You are an enemy of Nigeria...how many years have the Taliban been bombed, support your troops, your biafra never come yet.
Re: Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps by Blackdisciple(m): 7:48am On May 15, 2021
I hope Is not children playing under the tree they mistakenly killed again oo
Re: Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps by dederocs(m): 7:55am On May 15, 2021
pricklewane:
Support Nigeria troops that assassinate pilot that distinguish themselves on the battlefield with boko haram, promote pilot claiming to mistakenly fire at IDP locations n civilian addresses but never at boko haram target that we can have prove of dead boko haram but countless prove of civilian bodies abound when they make thier senseless silly mistake.

Like I said, for now, Nigerian army is what we got...abi your ESN fit fight boko grin
Re: Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps by colorsofrainbow: 8:00am On May 15, 2021
CoolAmbience:

Shut up!

Which hunger, if you work, you will surely eat.

Hunger is for indolent and complaining fellows.

There is so much people can do to earn a living in Nigeria.

I will give you an instance, your likes complain about no jobs, whereas you sit lazing about leaving thousands of Togolese nationals to take up different Construction jobs, in every nook and cranny of Nigeria.

Oga, it does not matter how you see it, but I must tell you that the typical Nigerian youth is not ready to work, or cannot keep a job, due to abysmal attitude and ethics. They always want it big.....very big. They are hardly patient, so arrogant, tactless, dishonest and largely unproductive at work.

Make una continue to dey complain sha....na una sabi.

So all these epistle just for me?
No be me be the cause of your frustration abeg grin
Re: Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps by LoveThemChubby(m): 8:09am On May 15, 2021
This is one reason we may never be able to win the war against insurgency. How do we release information about ongoing military operations and expect success?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Storms Salim And Amina's Wedding / Olurunnimbe Mamora Rejects Buhari's Appointment / FG To Spend N700M To Force 29 Generals Out - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.