Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,428 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps (38423 Views)

Several Bandits, Two Soldiers, Policeman Killed In Gunfight In Zamfara / Air Task Force Kills Terrorists, Destroys Logistics Facilities In Borno / Air Force Kills Scores Of ISWAP Fighters In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps by Kubernetes: 9:17am On May 15, 2021
Freestainworld:
Hope they didn't bomb IDP and said it is bandit camp

Apart from Air surveillance to be done before strike, IDP camps are not in the deep forest.

1 Like

Re: Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps by pacespot(m): 9:33am On May 15, 2021
Nigerians are becoming wiser, someone will just show us unclear satellite pictures and say they kill terrorists, and then use that as a justification ground to proceed to killing in the south. These people that they kill everyday no dey finish ni?
Re: Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps by CoolAmbience(m): 9:44am On May 15, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

So all these epistle just for me?
No be me be the cause of your frustration abeg grin

Lol!

Person wey dey frustrated fit articulate such reality?

You obviously just acknowledged, albeit subtly, that you are the frustrated one here.

Oga, government nor dey go around people houses dey share food. When you work, you chop. It is the same the world over.

People expect 'sharing of money' as PDP did, with nothing to show after 16 years, and at the same time, want accelerated infrastructural development.

We denigrate Nigeria for its lack of critical infrastructures, yet praise leaders who are corrupt, and loot public funds.

Now, Buhari is fixing the rails, upgrading the airports, revolutionizing agriculture, rebuilding roads and bridges, diversifying the economy, improving the business climate to attract more FDI....yet we applaud persons who are sponsoring insecurity in the country, to derail these programs.

Nigeria is bigger than them, and will certainly move forward.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps by colorsofrainbow: 9:48am On May 15, 2021
CoolAmbience:

Lol!

Person wey dey frustrated fit articulate such reality?

You obviously just acknowledged, albeit subtly, that you are the frustrated one here.

Oga, government nor dey go around people houses dey share food. When you work, you chop. It is the same the world over.

People expect 'sharing of money' as PDP did, with nothing to show after 16 years, and at the same time, want accelerated infrastructural development.

We denigrate Nigeria for its lack of critical infrastructures, yet praise leaders who are corrupt, and loot public funds.

Now, Buhari is fixing the rails, upgrading the airports, revolutionizing agriculture, rebuilding roads and bridges, diversifying the economy, improving the business climate to attract more FDI....yet we applaud persons who are sponsoring insecurity in the country, to derail these programs.

Nigeria is bigger than them, and will certainly move forward.

Now I know I'm speaking to an APC miscreant who even if Buhari rapes his mum,he won't see any wrong in it grin
Sorry we no get talk

Re: Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps by winner37(m): 9:49am On May 15, 2021
when will you people stop deceiving us ,? very soon I will hear that they mistakenly bomb Nigerian army base ..
Re: Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps by CoolAmbience(m): 10:30am On May 15, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

Now I know I'm speaking to an APC miscreant who even if Buhari rapes his mum,he won't see any wrong in it grin
Sorry we no get talk

Lol.

Why not tackle me with facts around projects?

You guys keep talking like fools that you are.

Of course, we nor get talk, 'cos you nor get sense.
Re: Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps by yahmohy27: 11:16am On May 15, 2021
Freestainworld:
Hope they didn't bomb IDP and said it is bandit camp
IPOB
Re: Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps by yahmohy27: 11:21am On May 15, 2021
Officialgarri:

If it was the other way round, you would have believed and start releasing sperm in your dirty boxers.

Hahaha God forgive me
this guy mouth feel kill person
Re: Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps by gawu1: 11:45am On May 15, 2021
Acjohn:
May be na empty land they bomb self, make ppl dey talk say dem dey do their work.
Israelites bomb leaders of those assaulting them with bomb and in less than six hours released the pictures of the casualties and here we are left to imagine their work.

Well not their fault if Nigerians can allow someone with dementia to be their president despite all that we are passing through then, anybody can say anything and we will all believe
The Israel war with Palestine is conventional warfare. Both the antagonist and the protagonist have clear and well known demarcated boundaries. So pictures can be obtained with ease.
At least, we have some videos and pictures of the biafran war (1967 -1970) too for instance.
God bless Nigerian Army!
God shame terrorists and their sympathizers!
Re: Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps by gawu1: 12:01pm On May 15, 2021
ayzTIGER:
So with this unclear rubbish you will tell us how you bombed Kaduna before proceeding to east next week. Both you and your birds will fall
Certainly, so far ipob pigs terrorists like ESN exist in the east, the east should expect repeats of that any moment at the east.
God bless Nigerian Army!
God shame terrorists and terrorists sympathisers!
Re: Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps by gawu1: 12:03pm On May 15, 2021
Fejoku:

That's the plot. Bring unclear pix and claim they bombed bandits in Kaduna so that no one will question them when they bring bomb here in the East. They don't know how we are down here. They and their machines will all fall. Victory is ours. There will never be peace for the janjaw.eeds.
There was Ojukwu before you cool
Re: Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps by jaeyking(m): 12:30pm On May 15, 2021
Siwel25:

Don't mind the doubters. The truth is, they worship negative news and rush to share such on their different WhatsApp groups. Dozens of people in Kaduna have confirmed this yet someone miles away is calling it 'audio'. Bad belle mentality! God go shame them...

It's not their fault.
We are used to Audio news in Nigeria.
Re: Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps by billyG(m): 12:50pm On May 15, 2021
It shld b a joint operation with d NA...d NA shld be on d other side to mow down fleeing bandits.
But we still need to see pics of scores of dead bandits.
Re: Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps by Fejoku: 1:36pm On May 15, 2021
gawu1:

There was Ojukwu before you cool
Ojukwu has been vindicated and those who thought he was wrong are today biting their nails. Russia, Britain and a host of powerful countries actively supported Nigeria against Biafra and Ojukwu in 1967. Today the story will never be the same. As your people are preparing and moving men and weapons down East thinking all will go according to plans, suddenly things will change and you'll find yourselves running back to the core north without looking back. I'm not your everyday guy who doesn't know what he's saying. Watch as things unfold. We are waiting for them keenly.
Re: Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps by gr8tone: 3:01pm On May 15, 2021
Fake news.
Re: Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps by optionalY09: 3:06pm On May 15, 2021
Frontail:
There is what is called " Air Surveillance " my friend tongue

They’ve bombed IDP before, what happened to Air Surveillance the. When you learn how to spell Surveillance may be i will believe you.
Re: Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps by gawu1: 3:18pm On May 15, 2021
Fejoku:

Ojukwu has been vindicated and those who thought he was wrong are today biting their nails. Russia, Britain and a host of powerful countries actively supported Nigeria against Biafra and Ojukwu in 1967. Today the story will never be the same. As your people are preparing and moving men and weapons down East thinking all will go according to plans, suddenly things will change and you'll find yourselves running back to the core north without looking back. I'm not your everyday guy who doesn't know what he's saying. Watch as things unfold. We are waiting for them keenly.
Not disappointing again because it's DNA of a thing.
Ojukwu generation had more confidence than you these kanu urine drinkers. He even declared self independence unlike your present commander in chief who took to his heels leaving behind his urine drinkers to the mercy of some small boys from North to whip like donkey.
Let be candid with you, if it starts, it's going be the last this time around because every single of soul there will be exterminated.
Hope no party should cry for UN, US, or any thing intervention.
Re: Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 15, 2021
optionalY09:

They’ve bombed IDP before, what happened to Air Surveillance the. When you learn how to spell Surveillance may be i will believe you.
... See mumu abeggggh angry
Re: Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps by Fejoku: 4:03pm On May 15, 2021
gawu1:

Not disappointing again because it's DNA of a thing.
Ojukwu generation had more confidence than you these kanu urine drinkers. He even declared self independence unlike your present commander in chief who took to his heels leaving behind his urine drinkers to the mercy of some small boys from North to whip like donkey.
Let be candid with you, if it starts, it's going be the last this time around because every single of soul there will be exterminated.
Hope no party should cry for UN, US, or any thing intervention.
Pls bring it on. You will now know what Igbos and other Biafrans are capable of. I am very happy that you people are towing the part of violence because it shall be a perfect cover to pay you back in your own coin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces / Nkoli Mmegbuanaeze Contesting For Dead Husband's Legislative Seat In Anambra / Clerics In Battle For Aso Rock (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.