Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

BREAKING: How I Killed Akwa Ibom Job Seeker, Iniubong Umoren, The Job Seeker - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BREAKING: How I Killed Akwa Ibom Job Seeker, Iniubong Umoren, The Job Seeker (624 Views)

Uduak-Abasi Akpan Sentenced To Death For Murder Of Iniubong Umoren / Suspected Rapist And Killer Of Iniubong Umoren Makes U-Turn, Denies Knowing Her / Iniubong Essien: My Friend And Her Husband Abducted Me, Shared My Nude Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: How I Killed Akwa Ibom Job Seeker, Iniubong Umoren, The Job Seeker by WazobiaNEWS(f): 7:57pm On May 14, 2021
BREAKING: How I Killed Akwa Ibom Job Seeker, Iniubong Umoren—Frank Akpan
Narrates to Journalists as he was paraded alongside his father

In the voice of the killer, I Killed her for self defense. In what seem to be a manslaughter,

This is happing in a corrupt Africa Nigeria, A Country with zero% strive in Job creation for her growing populace, The Innocent Girl by Name (Inibong) the Job SEEKER has left that faithful day never to return again... who's leader are busy looting the

[
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QO4xcl4p3so[/url]

Reporting from https://afrinotes.com/breaking-how-i-killed-akwa-ibom-job-seeker-iniubong-umoren-frank-akpan-narrates/
Re: BREAKING: How I Killed Akwa Ibom Job Seeker, Iniubong Umoren, The Job Seeker by Daveambition(m): 8:05pm On May 14, 2021
Naija no get better Journalist & crime investigators; the authorities ain't asking this dude the proper questions...
E get plenty lies inside the guy confession
Some Elite dey benefits from this guy rascal killings
Re: BREAKING: How I Killed Akwa Ibom Job Seeker, Iniubong Umoren, The Job Seeker by habsydiamond(m): 8:48pm On May 14, 2021
Unfortunately an unknown killer was made known by social media instead of the security agencies... Am still waiting on someone that will tell me that our security agencies are not unknown

Re: BREAKING: How I Killed Akwa Ibom Job Seeker, Iniubong Umoren, The Job Seeker by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 14, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool. DIS AINT RITE
Re: BREAKING: How I Killed Akwa Ibom Job Seeker, Iniubong Umoren, The Job Seeker by Globad(f): 9:55am On Jul 14, 2021
Where this case don reach?

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING!: Youtuber Arrested For Tying Dog To Balloons And Letting It Float Away / See Pictures Of Baba Ijebu In Court Today Here / Must Watch Video Of How A Police Man Beat A Soldier To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.