Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Frank Uduak Akpan Lied, Umoren Is Certainly Not His First Murder. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Frank Uduak Akpan Lied, Umoren Is Certainly Not His First Murder. (1693 Views)

Uduak Adams Tortured By Mob In Surulere Over False Kidnap Allegation / Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) / Uduak-Abasi Akpan Sentenced To Death For Murder Of Iniubong Umoren (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frank Uduak Akpan Lied, Umoren Is Certainly Not His First Murder. by Sincinnati: 8:15pm On May 14, 2021
Fellow Nigerians, are we buying this obvious lie from this heartless killer?

Uduak confessed to have killed Umoren while he attempted to rape her. He confessed to have successfully lured and raped 6 other victims before Umoren and that Umoren was his first murder.

So Mr Uduak is saying that he successfully raped 6 girls and all of the 6 girls haven’t come out to identify him?

Was there anytime he was accused of rape? So none of the 6 girls went to the police to report a case of rape?

How come everybody in the community where he lure the girls to confess to him being a very cool headed guy? None of the 6 girls ever raised an alarm in the community?

Mr Uduak has killed more people.

https://www.nairaland.com/6553480/how-killed-iniubong-umoren-frank
Lalasticlala OAM4J

2 Likes

Re: Frank Uduak Akpan Lied, Umoren Is Certainly Not His First Murder. by dyangprof(m): 8:39pm On May 14, 2021
Nice investigating right up

If the security agents can't do perfect investigation, Nigerians social media guru will push them

No doubt, Uduak na serial killer

His cloth say it all: Mudder (murder) squard

And something keep baffling me why the guy is still looking fresh under the condition of toture investigating and Cell condition level!

Hmmmmm, NPF

2 Likes

Re: Frank Uduak Akpan Lied, Umoren Is Certainly Not His First Murder. by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 14, 2021
Pray for Akwa-Ibom

Pray for them..
Re: Frank Uduak Akpan Lied, Umoren Is Certainly Not His First Murder. by folabayo(f): 8:49pm On May 14, 2021
It's a planned confession.
The guy's story dosn't really add up, the police and some strong element's are playing mind game and also trying to cover up

3 Likes

Re: Frank Uduak Akpan Lied, Umoren Is Certainly Not His First Murder. by dgang: 8:52pm On May 14, 2021
They should let the jungle have justice. In this case I support
Re: Frank Uduak Akpan Lied, Umoren Is Certainly Not His First Murder. by Margy: 8:54pm On May 14, 2021
Where are the six girls he raped?

He is a blunt liar.. he even lied he did not see Hint.. even when the police claimed they investigated him.
Re: Frank Uduak Akpan Lied, Umoren Is Certainly Not His First Murder. by 3lovelyflowers(f): 9:04pm On May 14, 2021
dgang:
They should let the jungle have justice. In this case I support

Someone said it. This guy should just be given out for street judgment.

1 Like

Re: Frank Uduak Akpan Lied, Umoren Is Certainly Not His First Murder. by dgang: 9:10pm On May 14, 2021
3lovelyflowers:

God knows he truly deserves it ... The guts on the animal even wearing mudder squad t-shirt .

He deserve death by 1000 slaps till his brain turns to liquid and leaks out the other ear.
Re: Frank Uduak Akpan Lied, Umoren Is Certainly Not His First Murder. by boyjo: 9:10pm On May 14, 2021
SeriouslySense:
This was where i heard her screaming on WhatsApp, play at 3.59 in the youtube video, but the original source is her friends Phone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLaIw3nNrnI

This is what she was saying while screaming, "Jesus I don finish o....Jesus..."

That sounds like someone who can see clearly that her life is about to end, not of someone being raped.
The guy said he raped her, I doubt. I know he said he did, but I doubt it.
The police wants the public to think along that line.

She was lured for organ harvesting purposes. Her body parts were missing.

This is a picture of him below been interviewed today. He said she hit him with stabilizer first. Where is the stabilizer wound or swelling? Abi stabilizer na pure water bag?

Look at his orange T-shirt, on it is written "mudder Squad".
He wanted to murder her all along.

Re: Frank Uduak Akpan Lied, Umoren Is Certainly Not His First Murder. by rottennaija(m): 9:10pm On May 14, 2021
The whole thing is scripted. He is taking the fall to cover others. This same Akwa Ibom state government covered up the murder of many in Reigner's Bible Church.

1 Like

Re: Frank Uduak Akpan Lied, Umoren Is Certainly Not His First Murder. by Sincinnati: 9:26pm On May 14, 2021
folabayo:
It's a planned confession.
The guy's story dosn't really add up, the police and some strong element's are playing mind game and also trying to cover up
These guys really think we are fools.

Cases like these always expose the kind of people we have in leadership positions all over Nigeria.

You can’t even argue that leaders reflect their followers.

Nigeria is an unending nightmare.
Re: Frank Uduak Akpan Lied, Umoren Is Certainly Not His First Murder. by Sincinnati: 9:28pm On May 14, 2021
3lovelyflowers:

While the evil syndicate goes on to hire another butcher?

Try another one.
Re: Frank Uduak Akpan Lied, Umoren Is Certainly Not His First Murder. by folabayo(f): 9:37pm On May 14, 2021
Sincinnati:
These guys really think we are fools.

Cases like these always expose the kind of people we have in leadership positions all over Nigeria.

You can’t even argue that leaders reflect their followers.

Nigeria is an unending nightmare.

See how fresh he is, am sure they did not raise a finger on him. Let's see what happens next
Re: Frank Uduak Akpan Lied, Umoren Is Certainly Not His First Murder. by SeriouslySense(m): 10:46pm On May 14, 2021
Yes he said she first hit him with stabilizer but there is indication on his head

boyjo:

This is what she was saying while screaming, "Jesus I don finish o....Jesus..."

That sounds like someone who can see clearly that her life is about to end, not of someone being raped.
The guy said he raped her, I doubt. I know he said he did, but I doubt it.
The police wants the public to think along that line.

She was lured for organ harvesting purposes. Her body parts were missing.

This is a picture of him below been interviewed today. He said she hit him with stabilizer first. Where is the stabilizer wound or swelling? Abi stabilizer na pure water bag?

Look at his orange T-shirt, on it is written "mudder Squad".
He wanted to murder her all along.

Re: Frank Uduak Akpan Lied, Umoren Is Certainly Not His First Murder. by boyjo: 5:30pm On May 18, 2021
SeriouslySense:
Yes he said she first hit him with stabilizer but there is indication on his head

You meant "where"?
Re: Frank Uduak Akpan Lied, Umoren Is Certainly Not His First Murder. by mightyhaze: 8:54pm On May 18, 2021
I knew he wasn't telling a single truth when he claimed the girl consented to sex just after being taken on a ride. A girl is looking desperately for a job and then she finds out after a grueling trip to the supposed job interview that there is no job.the next thing,u propose sex to her and she immediately agrees. Sex! After such stress, disappointed and severely dashed hopes.

This life no fair. That lady was never proposed sex,talkless of agreeing to any sex.. she was simply overpowered,raped and killed by more than one person

1 Like

Re: Frank Uduak Akpan Lied, Umoren Is Certainly Not His First Murder. by SeriouslySense(m): 10:33pm On May 23, 2021
yes, i meant there is no indication on his head

boyjo:
You meant "where"?

(1) (Reply)

#justiceforfaith: Man Beats Lady To Death For Turning Him Down In Edo State / Inside Life: Popular Uk Based Nigerian Dj Commits Suicide (read Emotional Tribut / Uniben Boy Shot Dead on campus today in d Afternoon (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.