Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Yahaya Bello: Let Us Restructure, Allow Younger People Take Control - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello: Let Us Restructure, Allow Younger People Take Control (12270 Views)

Shelve 2027 Ambition, Allow Younger People To Run – Bode George Tells Atiku / Tinubu To Yahaya Bello: Let’s Unite To Extract Nigerians From Poverty / Baba-Ahmed: Ex-PDP Members Likely To Take Control Of APC After Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello: Let Us Restructure, Allow Younger People Take Control by Osehnetworld(m): 7:19am On May 15, 2021
Yves4real:
Op, are you talking about same Politics Today that I watched or you watched the other side of it?
Let me highlight some of the things Yaya Bello said.
1. The resolutions of the southern governors is a targeted atrack on president Buhari.
2. President Buhari already restructured the nation by signing section 10 which granted autonomy to the judiciary and local government.
3. He NEVER supported the southern governors on the ban on open grazing. He said it loud and clear. He spoke against the media and the southern governors for their stance on RUGA and the National livestock whatever. He spoke against the ban of open grazing and accused politicians of owning millions of cows which the ful ani herdsmen are taking care of.
4. He said his friends saw something in him which is the reason they want him to run for president in 2023. He said they want someone who can get the job done and unite the nation which is one of the reasons they want him there.
5. He said the farmers-herders clash is political.
6. He warned his southern counterparts to be careful of what they say or come up with.

Op, dem take lie do you something?

Those that watched Politics Today should add the one(s) I omitted because it's obvious op watched Politics yesterday or politics tomorrow.

My brother, see me see something ooo, I was wondering if it's same programme I watched ooo
Yahaya Bello was vehemently against d decision of the southern govs
Re: Yahaya Bello: Let Us Restructure, Allow Younger People Take Control by Cnach: 7:24am On May 15, 2021
Racoon:
[s][/s]Same Tinubu that advocates the use of maximum force on #EndSARS/#EndBrutality/Impunity protesters but advocates "soft tactics" on BH terrorists and other criminal elements?

"Bola Tinubu on Saturday said federal authorities must understand the deployment of brutal force alone will not be a sufficient approach towards addressing the country’s metastasising security crises, saying the government should instead emphasise other soft tactics to rescue the country from rampaging terrorists, bandits and herdsmen."
https://www.gazettengr.com/use-minimum-force-against-terrorists-killer-herdsmen-tinubu/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

"..The good side is that people are awakening by the pains they have been through this period and for Tinubu who sold Buhari to pretend as though all is well, he's shown how selfish he is.Buhari winning was only to expose some people. If he hadn't won the election, we would have been thinking APC might do better..."
My brother leave that guy
U see Ibo and many part of South South u no go fit deceive them but every other part of Nigeria are people u can turn 90% against history just in a day.
Re: Yahaya Bello: Let Us Restructure, Allow Younger People Take Control by peacettw: 7:35am On May 15, 2021
His sense of humour is disturbing.
Re: Yahaya Bello: Let Us Restructure, Allow Younger People Take Control by bobby86(m): 7:43am On May 15, 2021
So who is the younger fellow? Everyone of you,greedy nd selfish politician irrespective of your political party,tribe,religion,influence;Lord will disgrace nd eliminate you.We are tired of all these
Re: Yahaya Bello: Let Us Restructure, Allow Younger People Take Control by wink2015(m): 7:49am On May 15, 2021
YAHAYA BELLO is looking for vote from the southern part of Nigeria.

He is now dangling the RESTRUCTURING CARROT before our face.

The south should be careful with guys like Yahaya Bello who pretends to represent the aspiration of the youth.
Re: Yahaya Bello: Let Us Restructure, Allow Younger People Take Control by engrchykae(m): 7:54am On May 15, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
grin an opportunist like him. Meanwhile youth will really benefit from Tinubu Administration the man like youths so much.
tinubu doesn't like youths,he loves bullion vans
Re: Yahaya Bello: Let Us Restructure, Allow Younger People Take Control by aloaye11: 8:07am On May 15, 2021
This country with comedians as leaders, they should have been in the movie theater not governance, what a shame
Re: Yahaya Bello: Let Us Restructure, Allow Younger People Take Control by DCatt: 8:23am On May 15, 2021
Young people destroyed Nigeria, from Gowon to Kaduna Nzeogwu to Aguiyi-Ironsi to Obasanjo and the rest of them. Go and see a mess Trudeau has made in Canada, he's dragged the country back 20 years and he was put there because of his grandfather who was a big politician. 78% Macron French said they believe the country is going to end in a civil war. And yes it's who you know and who knows you. All of them got there through who their fathers and grandfathers were.

Nigeria needs an old person with a lot of wisdom and experience like Tinubu to fix it if Nigeria is still there by 2023.
Re: Yahaya Bello: Let Us Restructure, Allow Younger People Take Control by Josywhyte: 8:31am On May 15, 2021
Says an 'old' man who's still sitting on the throne of young guns
Re: Yahaya Bello: Let Us Restructure, Allow Younger People Take Control by Grateful02(m): 8:31am On May 15, 2021
Even me who is young knows that with the way the nation has been over time, young peeps fit even worst pass
Re: Yahaya Bello: Let Us Restructure, Allow Younger People Take Control by MrSquint: 8:33am On May 15, 2021
Is he invariably saying our bubu is old ?

Yahaya too wants to be president ?
If na play make una stop am for this country na, we deserve good things too.

As for the Lagos man, if una allow him close to ask rock, him go own the whole Nigeria, everybody go begin pay tax for coming outside, walking and speaking in public.
Re: Yahaya Bello: Let Us Restructure, Allow Younger People Take Control by Abdulmumin412(m): 8:59am On May 15, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Racoon you have to be very careful on this forum
You see the problem we have in Nigeria, you attack Bello because you are not his supporter, someone attack Tinubu you are warning him because baba is your mentor.once we refuse to speak in one voice I think our problem will persist.
Re: Yahaya Bello: Let Us Restructure, Allow Younger People Take Control by fayomim: 9:10am On May 15, 2021
See definition of his own restructure
Re: Yahaya Bello: Let Us Restructure, Allow Younger People Take Control by Dicedpineappple(f): 9:26am On May 15, 2021
Coming from Yahaya Bello!!!

A failed and still failing governor..

Tueh!!
Re: Yahaya Bello: Let Us Restructure, Allow Younger People Take Control by Sammyblaq(m): 9:37am On May 15, 2021
If it ever becomes you... I plot a coup.

Not possible terms.

The breaking comes before 2-two-three sha.
Re: Yahaya Bello: Let Us Restructure, Allow Younger People Take Control by ofiko123(m): 10:57am On May 15, 2021
Is restructuring really good for Nigeria That is the million dollar question..
Re: Yahaya Bello: Let Us Restructure, Allow Younger People Take Control by saintmm(m): 11:19am On May 15, 2021
I'm happy for this man talking now. At least, we've seen someone that is outrightly unqualified for the job based on real life capacity and performance and not paper creditations up and down.
This man is a practical example of why the older generation are saying the younger is not ready.
He spent the first term in office looting and fighting for second term and is spending the second term looting and gallivanting up and down to become president. So, I'm wondering if he understands why he was in that office? What a waste of opportunity!
The earlier he knows that the days of sentiment are over the better for him.

I rise
Re: Yahaya Bello: Let Us Restructure, Allow Younger People Take Control by frog12: 11:30am On May 15, 2021
every country has its own particular problem.

fulani moving everywhere with their cattle. we should learn from india how they deal with this
Re: Yahaya Bello: Let Us Restructure, Allow Younger People Take Control by Nobody: 11:57am On May 15, 2021
ceejay10:
Intelligent youths yeah. Not young dunces like Yahaya Bello

And Desmond Elliot

Re: Yahaya Bello: Let Us Restructure, Allow Younger People Take Control by Ogunleti01: 1:00pm On May 15, 2021
Re: Yahaya Bello: Let Us Restructure, Allow Younger People Take Control by Dorvy: 1:01pm On May 15, 2021
Responsible people should speak up not Yahaha Bello suffering from Acute dementia. This guy has done nothing in Kogi. Pathetic!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corruption In Nigeria: Is It Reducing Or Increasing? / Buhari Travels To Accra, Addresses Ghanaians At 61st Anniversary / Seriake Dickson Emerges PDP Governors Forum Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.