Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police (72543 Views)

Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It / Iniuobong Umoren: Highlights From Frank Uduak Akpan’s Confession / How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police by Jagunlabiodua: 1:32am On May 15, 2021
Next time he is paraded mobs should attack him nd burn him alive. This type of people should be silenced immediately, Annihilated, removed discarded, exterminated and decomposed from the surface of the earth

Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police by Lazenby007(m): 1:37am On May 15, 2021
Makawhizzy:
When will case be decided ? I hope police has real forensic evidence
For Naija!
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police by Sangre: 2:19am On May 15, 2021
how do you know she wasn't into runs aka side hustle'. I have never seen it written boldly on the faces of prostitutes that hello i'm a prostitute.
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police by Sangre: 2:28am On May 15, 2021
CHANNELStv2020:
I day suspect some strong forces day with this guy,the house of reps,pastors etc are protecting this guy,at first they told us he committed suicide to cover up,when that one cast them change tactics,a harden serial killer body still fresh,no better beating,they sit down they rock him new shirt ( full clothed) as he reluctantly answered the press SOMETHING IS FISHY.
i thought we recently had a protest, which has festered to the point of destruction of police formations by gunmen? We clamoured for an end to police brutality. Perhaps, being emotional about this issue. We should watch our utterances. And please dont ask me if i have a sister or a daughter and how i would feel if it was either of them.
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police by nengibo: 3:41am On May 15, 2021
Okrika shirt go put person for problem
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police by Steelarmy01: 4:46am On May 15, 2021
End time man. sad
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police by davies(m): 6:04am On May 15, 2021
Akwa Ibom is a state with bias in handling situations like this cos most of the politicians are either the godfathers or patronage of this evil squad.
Don't be surprise that Uduak will be released under the radar & his underG godfathers will package the guy & send him outta this Shithole to go & start a new life outside the shores of Naija
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police by shugamummy: 6:41am On May 15, 2021
If you can't believe what you watch on videos I wonder what else can convince you remotely. Better still why not take a trip to the crime scene and confirm things by yourself esp if you are not live at the event. Stop typing trash from ogbomosho

Officialgarri:

If you aren't a dumb fool, show me a credible source to the discoveries.
Stop reading from blogs of yahoo girls and boys.
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police by TimmyTen(m): 6:45am On May 15, 2021
2 things are involved ,they don’t want to hurt him cos the world is watching or He has protection from top politicians. The cooked story is to make it seems as lone murder to exonerate his accomplice
Lastmankc:
See as the guy still fresh,den no panel beat dis idiot? Him even wear face mask self.Bring him here so we can lynch him.I believe in the mosaic law.

Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police by myrrtle(m): 6:50am On May 15, 2021
vickydevoka:

Wic one be sweet pekus. De way una de hype pekus like say prick no sweet pass. Abeg make I hear word. Sweet ki pekus ko
. If I tell you my mind now, e fit affect my visa application for future, but you go dey alright las las.
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police by macrodata(m): 6:57am On May 15, 2021
Officialgarri:
Instant Celeb.

Even "mudder" in English in whatever context has nothing to do with murder .

I'm still getting trolled for the common sense I made on the previous thread yet, I've not seen things differently from what I thought.

Call me a murderer or a sympathizer in that regard, but I still stand my ground.

You sound so matured and understanding. I like you already.
Are you familiar with the word "intended pun"? Look it up before you start sounding woke and make a fool of yourself.
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police by Brunicekid(m): 7:18am On May 15, 2021
Jaymoney5000:
Wicked world �
God will continually save us from the wicked ones in this world in Jesus Name!!!

Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police by Advancedman(m): 7:21am On May 15, 2021
lalasticlala:
The suspected murderer of Iniubong Umoren, Frank Uduak Akpan, was paraded by the police today and the write up on his t-shirt reads 'The Mudder Squad' which has sparked outrage on social media.

There is also an old picture of Uduak Akpan rocking the 'The Mudder Squad' shirt.

Flaunting his trade in the face of the world.
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police by Opemiposii(f): 7:24am On May 15, 2021
when did mudder become murder undecided

Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police by samwillyco1(m): 7:48am On May 15, 2021
Devil in human form, let him confess those that he is working for
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police by UncleKoboko: 9:01am On May 15, 2021
Etizz:

Seriously, some girls do it, but I am not sure if the victim in question.... May her soul continue to rest in peace
Are you okay?
Only a foolish fool girl can do it.
Is it that easy to have sex with a stranger?
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police by LoudLord(m): 9:25am On May 15, 2021
This guy go walk out freely

Politics go surely play
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police by megareal: 11:05am On May 15, 2021
Curious345:
How is that a lie? He confessed that at a time he killed 3 to 4 girls daily .. listen to his confession
Pls link?
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police by zubinike(m): 11:28am On May 15, 2021
Omihanifa:
His T-shirt says it all angry

He belongs to a killer squad and the choice of cloth is deliberate. His gang members (politicians and elites ) he's working for will get the message and the case won't see the light of day

To even show you that he's already enjoying preferential treatment, look at how neat, fresh and calm he looks. (after spending 2weeks in police custody o)

Am sure orders don come from above telling the police to be easy on him.

To know that this idiot lied he had protected sex with the deceased consent made me loose hope in the case, he said she used a stablizer on him when he removed his condom and blood was gushing out of his head. My people this bastard is still fresh, no manhandling of any kind. Abeg who change police system of judgement or are the NPF now excorts ?
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police by fashrola(m): 12:11pm On May 15, 2021
Curious345:
How is that a lie? He confessed that at a time he killed 3 to 4 girls daily .. listen to his confession

Link to the confession
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police by Etizz: 12:27pm On May 15, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Are you okay?
Only a foolish fool girl can do it.
Is it that easy to have sex with a stranger?

Pls I am only telling u what some girls do, don't insult me, I said SOME, like u said, only a foolish girl can do it, .....last time I check, not all girls are wise....

Once again, rest in peace to her....the dead tell no tail
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police by Jaymoney5000(m): 12:32pm On May 15, 2021
Brunicekid:
God will continually save us from the wicked ones in this world in Jesus Name!!!

Amen
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police by fashrola(m): 12:36pm On May 15, 2021
Sangre:
how do you know she wasn't into runs aka side hustle'. I have never seen it written boldly on the faces of prostitutes that hello i'm a prostitute.

Comments like this makes me feel like vomitting.... undecided

Even if she was a prostitute, is it legal to kill someone?

Bros e be like say you just dey wake up from hibernation come dey yarn rubbish..... Didn't you read the part where she told her friend and even shared her live location on WhatsApp for the job interview?

Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police by drstone1: 12:37pm On May 15, 2021
Omihanifa:

He belongs to a killer squad and the choice of cloth is deliberate. His gang members (politicians and elites ) he's working for will get the message and the case won't see the light of day

To even show you that he's already enjoying preferential treatment, look at how neat, fresh and calm he looks. (after spending 2weeks in police custody o)

I agree 100%.
Is it not this nigerian police that quickly parade suspects barefoot and shirtless while handcuffing unfortunate souls and embellish their photo parade with relic Dane guns, machetes and used bullets and funny looking charms and amulets.
Always boom police network. I hailing o. We see una work. See as them come parade fine boy killer mudda squad give us.....God it is time...put your hooks on the jaw of the wicked break their jaws and deliver the poor. Let men fear you again and know that you know how to bring retribution to the wicked- no matter who they may be.

Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police by billyG(m): 1:09pm On May 15, 2021
So no relatives of d deceased that can handle a sharp machete?
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police by ajl: 2:05pm On May 15, 2021
chatinent:
Attached is a definition of mudder.

BTW, in the heat of this, anyone who brought that cloth for him should be questioned.

Could it be a message to the people paying the piper for the tunes?

You really do not understand how specific words with one meaning can be used in a sentence to convey a different meaning that match another word with similar spelling.

No one would want to sell or put on a T-shirt that says "Murder Squad" but when you put "Mudder Squad", it intends to leave people who see it on your T-shirt pondering and confused. For anyone that put it on, in his or her mind, it is "Murder Squad". That's what attracted him to put on the T-shirt.
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police by shogsman(m): 2:19pm On May 15, 2021
Omihanifa:

If they britalize him and beat him to the point of death,what is to stop them from doing that to an innocent inmate.
It is illegal to beat him especially when he's cooperating fully,the law doesn't care about your emotions and your theory of his case been swept under the carpet sounds kinda bogus and too far fetched,the police have admitted he confessed to the crime,he will surely pay for it in court.simple
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police by imagrg(m): 4:08pm On May 15, 2021
Looks are deceiving.
Young ladies, be diligent.
Re: Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police by Tedpgrass: 12:10am On May 16, 2021
R. I. P to Ini and the countless others buried in that makeshift cemetery - some of whom we will never know, given the poor pace of investigation...

To the furore over the short and wordings

I'd say its a homophone - homonym situation here.

"Mudder" is different to "Mudder squad"
The brands available online identify with the former and the logos are very dissimilar.

I'm inclined to believe its a message to his handler(s).. Passing this phase is critical for him.

It's a case of the less you see as the days go by.

FIRS 2012 APPLICANTS...Lets Meet Here / Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... / Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51