Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,016 members, 7,953,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:31 AM

UGM Camp In Akwa Ibom Bursted..26 UGM Killed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UGM Camp In Akwa Ibom Bursted..26 UGM Killed (5460 Views)

Soldiers Killing: Army Raids IPOB Camp In Abia, Nuetralises Six / Ikonso: UGM Killed 78 Policemen, 38 Soldiers In Imo, 100 Civilians Killed - Army / Soldiers Storm Illegal Militia Training Camp In Rivers State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UGM Camp In Akwa Ibom Bursted..26 UGM Killed by Phcmayor(m): 6:34am On May 15, 2021
Fake news
Re: UGM Camp In Akwa Ibom Bursted..26 UGM Killed by Hardfacts234(m): 6:49am On May 15, 2021
How I immediately knew this was FAKE NEWS.

1. He said "Nigerian Police" not even the Army. The same Essien Udim camp the Army attempted to invade last month but came under heavy gun fire and ran way. They later called in the air force to Ariel bomb the forest. But all to no avail. Eddie Udim is Godswill Akpabio village/LGA.

2. Second giveaway was that 26 people were killed. Nigerian Police has never killed 15 gunmen in one single operation on the people that has the same gun as them not to talk of 26 and in a forest the Army failed in their attempt.

1 Like

Re: UGM Camp In Akwa Ibom Bursted..26 UGM Killed by Igbojihadist: 7:24am On May 15, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:

Source?
even ngeneukwenu they ask of source wonder shall never end if you know you know

2 Likes

Re: UGM Camp In Akwa Ibom Bursted..26 UGM Killed by olisaEze(m): 7:27am On May 15, 2021
How can they still be referred to as "unknown" when their camp has been busted & the NPF has killed 26 of them, are they aliens? Propaganda & fake news purveyors! grin
Re: UGM Camp In Akwa Ibom Bursted..26 UGM Killed by P1PrinceKT(m): 8:15am On May 15, 2021
biafrasun:
To the moderator you are very stupid pls ban me ban me why did you unban me did I tell you that nairaland is paying or feeding me what is my profit in nairaland you are very stupid pls ban me.

Most of the Banning is #Automatic the SeunBoys are at sleep when you will be banned.

They only used to delete, close and some few things on the thread.
Re: UGM Camp In Akwa Ibom Bursted..26 UGM Killed by biafrasun: 6:26pm On May 15, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

Most of the Banning is #Automatic the SeunBoys are at sleep when you will be banned.

They only used to delete, close and some few things on the thread.
who cares they are the ones who put all those things in place, I'm not a pay per post person I state my mind as I feel and the constitution guarantees that. They are very stupid.
Re: UGM Camp In Akwa Ibom Bursted..26 UGM Killed by adadike(f): 6:59pm On May 15, 2021
Jaaqbruce:
Breaking:

The Nigerian Police Force today invaded the "unknown gunmen" camp in Essien Udim Local Government and killed 26, arrested 6 which includes their herbalist and recovered arms.

The end of unknown gunmen is close. Great job from the Nigeria Police Force
ojiofor nwanem, you see am?
Re: UGM Camp In Akwa Ibom Bursted..26 UGM Killed by Ojiofor: 7:24pm On May 15, 2021
adadike:

Yes o Adanne, I have seen it,this is black weekend for UGM and their sponsors.
When we call for caution and wisdom they will term us efulefu,Fulani and all what not.
In my town we do not mourn some one who committed suicide.Anybody who died serving Nnamdi Kanu died a fool.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UGM Camp In Akwa Ibom Bursted..26 UGM Killed by okeyglm: 7:31pm On May 15, 2021
Hardfacts234:
How I immediately knew this was FAKE NEWS.

1. He said "Nigerian Police" not even the Army. The same Essien Udim camp the Army attempted to invade last month but came under heavy gun fire and ran way. They later called in the air force to Ariel bomb the forest. But all to no avail. Eddie Udim is Godswill Akpabio village/LGA.

2. Second giveaway was that 26 people were killed. Nigerian Police has never killed 15 gunmen in one single operation on the people that has the same gun as them not to talk of 26 and in a forest the Army failed in their attempt.
oga it's real . stop writing trash
Re: UGM Camp In Akwa Ibom Bursted..26 UGM Killed by adadike(f): 7:37pm On May 15, 2021
Ojiofor:

Yes o Adanne, I have seen it,this is black weekend for UGM and their sponsors.
When we call for caution and wisdom they will term us efulefu,Fulani and all what not.
In my town we do not mourn some one who committed suicide.Anybody who died serving Nnamdi Kanu died a fool.
Gbam!

1 Like

Re: UGM Camp In Akwa Ibom Bursted..26 UGM Killed by jamace(m): 7:51pm On May 15, 2021
Re: UGM Camp In Akwa Ibom Bursted..26 UGM Killed by MsAllison(f): 11:14pm On May 15, 2021
adadike:
Ada even for unverified news grin

zukwanu ike

I know why I'm say this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UGM Camp In Akwa Ibom Bursted..26 UGM Killed by Hardfacts234(m): 7:51am On May 16, 2021
okeyglm:
oga it's real . stop writing trash
it's real in your dream Mumu!
Show us the link to the report or forever remain silent. Ode

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osun APC Drags Aregbesola To Court Over Division In Party / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Statement Congratulating Jim Yong Kim / NPC Confirms M.D Abubakar As IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.