Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,245 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

TB Joshua's Disciples Evicted From SCOAN Over Church Leadership Crisis (video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua's Disciples Evicted From SCOAN Over Church Leadership Crisis (video) (1044 Views)

Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples / TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) / Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua's Disciples Evicted From SCOAN Over Church Leadership Crisis (video) by Sammydanny: 12:55pm On Sep 10, 2021
Reports have shown that some local disciples of Prophet Temitope Balogun Joshua, aka T.B Joshua, have been evicted from the Synagogue Church of All Nations, SCOAN.

In a report by Daily Post, a source very close to the family revealed that late T.B Joshua’s wife, Evelyn, evicted the local disciples of the deceased prophet from the church premises.

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0ZbqXNHxpA[/flash]

Re: TB Joshua's Disciples Evicted From SCOAN Over Church Leadership Crisis (video) by Sammydanny: 12:56pm On Sep 10, 2021
cc Seun, Lalasticlala
Re: TB Joshua's Disciples Evicted From SCOAN Over Church Leadership Crisis (video) by neonly: 12:58pm On Sep 10, 2021
When d Shepard fall d sheep too go scatter
It really painful seeing what is going on in this church
Re: TB Joshua's Disciples Evicted From SCOAN Over Church Leadership Crisis (video) by TarOrfeeek: 1:14pm On Sep 10, 2021
Women only know how destroy what a man has built.

Somewhere in there small brain they think managing a business is the same thing as eating a man's money.

Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Disciples Evicted From SCOAN Over Church Leadership Crisis (video) by lkillbrokehoes: 1:30pm On Sep 10, 2021
I wish TB was still alive, maybe things like this wouldn't have happened.
Re: TB Joshua's Disciples Evicted From SCOAN Over Church Leadership Crisis (video) by WibusJaga: 1:43pm On Sep 10, 2021

Not too surprised. SCOAN was not configured for life-after-TBJ.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Disciples Evicted From SCOAN Over Church Leadership Crisis (video) by chigoziri2403(m): 7:07pm On Sep 10, 2021
Hope they are compensated
Re: TB Joshua's Disciples Evicted From SCOAN Over Church Leadership Crisis (video) by BeboNGN: 2:07am On Sep 11, 2021
Very nonsense video

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Disciples Evicted From SCOAN Over Church Leadership Crisis (video) by Szilard: 10:39am On Sep 11, 2021
Re: TB Joshua's Disciples Evicted From SCOAN Over Church Leadership Crisis (video) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:54am On Sep 12, 2021
Till date, I don't believe in the word 'Female Pastors', I will rather call them Church Mummies!
This news isn't surprising. This is what happens when the 'Daddy GO' dies. The woman immediately changes cabinet and that is usually the down fall of such churches. Check the history of churches whose founder (husbands) died and their wives took over, check what's left of them. It's usually not always the same ever. Another Bethel loading...

This is why I do say this with my full chest that 98% of these Female Pastors are ONLY Pastors because their husbands or the man they are crushing on are Pastors. They are Pastors because of the need to support their husbands ministry. Some of them even became born again, active in the church so as to win the Pastor into marriage which earned them an automatic 'Pastor Mrs'. When their husband dies, you will see the true color of Mummy GO / Pastor Wife. Mummy loves me, mummy supports my ministry, die first we go confirm am.

Many workers and pastors who have toiled and labor in the church will be thrown into 'Oh God' and 'it is well' and mummy's excuse will be, he or she never liked & respected me when my husband was alive, they are stealing church money bla bla bla.

Woman no dey born again finish ooo Fear Woman!

(1) (Reply)

Breaking; Pastor Adeboye Deletes The Video Of His Support To Israel On Twitter / Reverend King To Be Hanged In Kaduna / Shiloh: Manifestations Of The Sons Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.