Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Factory Worker Needed, 100,000k For Two Weeks - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Factory Worker Needed, 100,000k For Two Weeks (1023 Views)

I Did POS Attendant For Two Weeks / Private Secondary School Vs Emzor Factory Worker / Masters Holder Working As Factory Worker In Pure Water Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Factory Worker Needed, 100,000k For Two Weeks by Lagoon0: 1:21am On May 15, 2021
I do see this kind of post everywhere around Lagos
Those that do paste this kind of job advert do post it in the night.

We challenge one some years ago and the guy was just blabbing, I think its high time we deal with all this fake job posters .

We'll be saving alot of people, let's not ignore them when they start posting in the night.

I've prepare my 2 by 2 plank for the next fake job poster I'm gonna sight.

This time I'll beat hell out of the person because my hood need to be saved

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Factory Worker Needed, 100,000k For Two Weeks by Colorado1(m): 8:14am On May 15, 2021
Lol
Re: Factory Worker Needed, 100,000k For Two Weeks by addexx: 8:27am On May 15, 2021
The plank should be used on you also
This your title is misleading. You and the people you complain about are one. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Factory Worker Needed, 100,000k For Two Weeks by Skillsnigeria: 8:46am On May 15, 2021
hmmm, Job Seekers don suffer for this Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Factory Worker Needed, 100,000k For Two Weeks by Nobody: 9:30am On May 15, 2021
This calls for very serious concerns from the government.

These urchins go about defacing public infrastructures over nonexistent jobs and nothing is done to curtail their excesses.

I understand there is a law against defacing of public asset.
But none is implementing it.

This thing sef no too hard like that. You must not catch them in action to get hold of them .
Place a call to the number on the flier, trace the call and pick the mofo up. If he is not behind the posters, he sure has a connection to whoever is.

We are talking of the Akwa Ibom job seeker today because her murderer(s) ran out of luck, think of how many people go missing in Lagos every week and think of how many people call these people for their inexistent jobs and get lured to their death. lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Factory Worker Needed, 100,000k For Two Weeks by Nobody: 9:34am On May 15, 2021
addexx:
The plank should be used on you also
This your title is misleading. You and the people you complain about are one. grin

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Npower / I Am A Professional Graphics Designer / Npower Ado Ekiti Chapter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.