Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,722 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Videi:iranian Drones Attack Israel Idf Shot Down Two - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Videi:iranian Drones Attack Israel Idf Shot Down Two (4177 Views)

Israel Vows 'Stronger Response' After Shooting Down Iranian Drones And Missiles / Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) / Hamas Built Mock Israeli Town To Practice Attack. Israel Did Nothing. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Videi:iranian Drones Attack Israel Idf Shot Down Two by Nobody: 6:14am On May 15, 2021
Re: Videi:iranian Drones Attack Israel Idf Shot Down Two by joyandfaith: 6:16am On May 15, 2021
Konpresor012:

but Iran has a fuckton of ballistic missiles. Once Israel runs out of Patriot ammo, there is not much they can do to stop the rest. I looked it up, iron dome battery alone costs almost $50 million, and each missiles in it costs more than a million dollar. So it's not like Israel have unlimited ammo in the iron dome.
Isrsel has locally produced Jericho 3, ICBM with nuclear heads.

On ballistic missile defense

There are a limited number of systems worldwide that can intercept intercontinental ballistic missiles.

The Russian A-135 anti-ballistic missile system is used for the defense of Moscow. It became operational in 1995 and was preceded by the A-35 anti-ballistic missile system. The system uses Gorgon and Gazelle missiles with nuclear warheads to intercept incoming ICBMs.
The Israeli Arrow 3 system entered operational service in 2017. It is designed for exo-atmosphere interception of ballistic missiles during the spaceflight portion of their trajectory, including those of ICBMs.It may also act as an anti-satellite weapon.
The Indian Prithvi Defence Vehicle Mark-II has the capability to shoot down ICBMs.
The U.S. Ground-Based Midcourse Defense System (GMD) is another anti-ICBM system.
Other nations like iran are still working on their anti-ICBM system.

War between iran and Israel would be a disaster. Saudi would he happy because Iran would lost her position as rival regional power with Saudi.
Economy cost of the war would be too huge for Iran to bear.

Re: Videi:iranian Drones Attack Israel Idf Shot Down Two by levisco16(m): 6:21am On May 15, 2021
I am in need of an Angel Investor

Hello, I am Levi. I have developed a proven strategy that provides 10%-20% profit of an initial capital, on a monthly basis.

I use proper Risk management . My daily target is In crumbs, in other to have minimal losses. Within a month interval, I end up having 10% - 20% profit.

That is, on a $1000 account, by month end it will be on $1100 minimum and maximum of $1300.

The gain might look insignificant, but it's in other to preserve the capital.

I trade Forex. You will create and have the account for yourself, while I trade. You own the passwords and details of the account. This way you can monitor the progress of the account and decide to close it, if you no longer wish to continue.
I will show you results if you need it.

You can also reach me via whatsapp on 07033135122.

Please am not a scammer, if you want to track me down, I can give you my details

I will provide you my full details and identity, if you request for it.
You can reach me through my whatsapp number
http:///+2347033135122

Thank you.
Re: Videi:iranian Drones Attack Israel Idf Shot Down Two by Zenithpeak(m): 6:26am On May 15, 2021
It is absolutely pointless for anyone with basic understanding of the hostilities in the middle east to engage people on this forum... Their discussion is based largely on religion and emotions but lacks information on daily realities of the crisis.

Re: Videi:iranian Drones Attack Israel Idf Shot Down Two by heniford2: 6:30am On May 15, 2021
FreedomArmy:
you did not listen to the video and you went running and typing? Its an Iranian made drone fired by Hama's into isreal and was shot down by Israel defense system. Nowhere in the video did it state that the drone was fired by the Iran military. Iran is a powerful military and so is Isreal with lots of nuclear warheads. It takes a touch of button for the whole Iran to be up in flames. Do not underestimate the power of a small group of people who defeated five countries in six days
no mind the guy israel defeated 5,12345 countries in six that's (6) days what is Iran before know the world don't know what it's called iron doom this people has it, israel has advance weapon to fight them all.

Re: Videi:iranian Drones Attack Israel Idf Shot Down Two by dnawah(m): 6:38am On May 15, 2021
Konpresor012:
Isreal flexing their military on weak hamaz that barely even have a government. Iran is the perfect match for Israel. Oya na, go to war with iran, just watch, they won't dare attack iran because they know what iran is capable of. Israel- palatine conflict, They way i see it, it's like the Nigerian army vs IPOB
it is David and Goliath, remember that he took 5 stones and used only 1,4 is still remaining.israel will use 1 for Iran and still have 3.

Re: Videi:iranian Drones Attack Israel Idf Shot Down Two by GreaterFuture(m): 7:05am On May 15, 2021
joyandfaith:

Iron dome is for short range missiles. Isrsel has arrow and David sling missile defenses for middle and long range missiles.
So what are you trying to Say
Re: Videi:iranian Drones Attack Israel Idf Shot Down Two by ONUTOPSY(m): 7:05am On May 15, 2021
The whole stuff is gradually becoming world war. We should be guided with what we spill out.
Re: Videi:iranian Drones Attack Israel Idf Shot Down Two by GreaterFuture(m): 7:05am On May 15, 2021
onukwube1:

You absolutely know nothing about Israelis military capabilities. Your hate for Isreal can be seen in your myopic write up.

Israel Told the World that Iran can never posses a nuclear warhead. You know why? Absolutely not.

Why can't Iran possess a nuclear warhead?
Re: Videi:iranian Drones Attack Israel Idf Shot Down Two by mu2sa2: 7:07am On May 15, 2021
FreedomArmy:
you did not listen to the video and you went running and typing? Its an Iranian made drone fired by Hama's into isreal and was shot down by Israel defense system. Nowhere in the video did it state that the drone was fired by the Iran military. Iran is a powerful military and so is Isreal with lots of nuclear warheads. It takes a touch of button for the whole Iran to be up in flames. Do not underestimate the power of a small group of people who defeated five countries in six days
Yes, Israel trumped 5 countries in the past. But the situation is different today. If those five countries were to be at war with Israel today..... Isreal has been struggling with only Hamas today, mark you.
Re: Videi:iranian Drones Attack Israel Idf Shot Down Two by joyandfaith: 7:14am On May 15, 2021
mu2sa2:
Yes, Israel trumped 5 countries in the past. But the situation is different today. If those five countries were to be at war with Israel today..... Isreal has been struggling with only Hamas today, mark you.
Just like NA is struggling with bokoharam
Fighting terrorists is different from conventional war.

Re: Videi:iranian Drones Attack Israel Idf Shot Down Two by joyandfaith: 7:16am On May 15, 2021
GreaterFuture:

Why can't Iran possess a nuclear warhead?

Because middle east would burn. Saudi and iran are enemies. It goes beyond Sunni-Shia divide.

Re: Videi:iranian Drones Attack Israel Idf Shot Down Two by udemzyudex(m): 7:23am On May 15, 2021
Konpresor012:
Isreal flexing their military on weak hamaz that barely even have a government. Iran is the perfect match for Israel. Oya na, go to war with iran, just watch, they won't dare attack iran because they know what iran is capable of. Israel- palatine conflict, They way i see it, it's like the Nigerian army vs IPOB

Tell Iran to go ahead and start the war.

Re: Videi:iranian Drones Attack Israel Idf Shot Down Two by udemzyudex(m): 7:24am On May 15, 2021
cchub:
Iran would decimate Israel. But it'll be a disaster because of the other world powers aligning with each sides.

Iran would do what? kids everywhere.

Re: Videi:iranian Drones Attack Israel Idf Shot Down Two by Hardfacts234(m): 7:24am On May 15, 2021
Konpresor012:

Iran has more military power than Israel, look that up. Iran will absolutely crush Israel without all international support.
Iran is powerful because of their airstrike, defensive capabilities and rocket-propelled self-guided strategic missiles.

Iran could bomb targets in Israel without a ton of difficulty. Israel's airstrike capabilities are pretty decent, but Iran's ballistic missiles are going to wreak havoc, rain death and destruction on Israel. Iran would likely do far more damage to Israel than vise versa. And do know that Iran's military is designed for fighting a technologically superior enemy?
The video said Iranian made drones used by Hamas not by Iranian military. Why I agrees that Iran is the most militarily advanced Muslim country in the region. In a case of war btw Iran and Israel, Israel will crush Iran within hours. Israel possesses thousands of nuclear warheads while Iran don't. That's their edge over Iran. Israel has been preventing Iran from developing theirs in some cases assassinating Iranian top engineers in their laboratories.

Re: Videi:iranian Drones Attack Israel Idf Shot Down Two by udemzyudex(m): 7:25am On May 15, 2021
xelly:
I doubt if most that made comments actually watched the video. IDF shot down 2 drones

They are just too emotional.

Re: Videi:iranian Drones Attack Israel Idf Shot Down Two by udemzyudex(m): 7:28am On May 15, 2021
Valkrie:
Lots of childish and ignorant folks here....Iran can only wish they defeat israel..cos even in their dreams Israel would finish Iran ten times over...!!

After the rocket from Lebanon that landed offshore Isreal, ,Hizbollah have quickly come out to deny that they are not responsible and those rocket where fired by a small group sympathetic to those calling themselves palestinians all cos they know what isreal can do to them in retaliation...after the 2006 war with hizbollah, have you seen them trying to flex their muscle again with israel? It was a massacre and destruction beyond thinking..!!

Most importantly israal have long change their military doctrine from massada complex to Samson complex if all you ignorant folks here ever know what that means...!!

I hold no brief for the israelis but Arab should just forget them..they have come to stay and nothing would happen or can ever change that...!!

Even Edorgan of Turky shouting up and down can't do shit,...Is he not the one that mobilize ISIL against Syria, why can't he do it against israel but rather chooses to run to Russia to spew trash? The fool doesn't know that Isreal have a very strong hold on Russia and got lots of connection with Russia in the past and till now...!!

Edorgan is a big Hypocrite, he turn a blind eyes against China killing Muslims but he is here talking nonsense.

He can only talk.

Re: Videi:iranian Drones Attack Israel Idf Shot Down Two by udemzyudex(m): 7:33am On May 15, 2021
mu2sa2:

struggling? Isreal don't see it as a war, cos if it is war it will deploy it full force on everyone there, Israel is only targeting terrorist hide out and unfortunately these terrorist hide among the civilians and that's why there are casualties.

Re: Videi:iranian Drones Attack Israel Idf Shot Down Two by cybertron88: 7:37am On May 15, 2021
Konpresor012:

Iran has more military power than Israel, look that up. Iran will absolutely crush Israel without all international support.
Iran is powerful because of their airstrike, defensive capabilities and rocket-propelled self-guided strategic missiles.

Iran could bomb targets in Israel without a ton of difficulty. Israel's airstrike capabilities are pretty decent, but Iran's ballistic missiles are going to wreak havoc, rain death and destruction on Israel. Iran would likely do far more damage to Israel than vise versa. And do know that Iran's military is designed for fighting a technologically superior enemy?
Stop watching Press Tv.
The same Iran whose General was killed like a strayed dog and nothing happened except they (Iran) firng misile in an empty Us base and downing its own airline by mistake in retaliation is the same Iran u are hyping.
Like someone pointed, Isreal has been blowing up Iran nuclear sites and taking out thier top research scientist and nothing has happened. The worst Iran can do is to use proxy terrorist group like Hamas and Hezbollah. They would never dare a direct confrontation.

Re: Videi:iranian Drones Attack Israel Idf Shot Down Two by gregyboy(m): 7:39am On May 15, 2021
levisco16:

Hello, I am Levi. I have developed a proven strategy that provides 10%-20% profit of an initial capital, on a monthly basis.

I use proper Risk management . My daily target is In crumbs, in other to have minimal losses. Within a month interval, I end up having 10% - 20% profit.

That is, on a $1000 account, by month end it will be on $1100 minimum and maximum of $1300.

I trade Forex. You will create and have the account for yourself, while I trade. You own the passwords and details of the account. This way you can monitor the progress of the account and decide to close it, if you no longer wish to continue.

Please am not a scammer, if you want to track me down, I can give you my details

Thank you.

Go sitdown
Re: Videi:iranian Drones Attack Israel Idf Shot Down Two by Danisaint112(m): 7:43am On May 15, 2021
Konpresor012:

You know people like you are people I call "Terrorist sympathizing Buffoons."

From your statement it shows you know nothing about the state of ISRAEL. ��

Five Arab nations attacked the Isrealites in 1948 and that is, Lebanon, Iraq, Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Syria plus the Palestinian dragging their God given land with them making it six 6.

And they were defeated.

The came out victorious. What makes you think Iranians would defeat them.

You only know of the Iron dome missile defense system,
Do you know of the "David 's sling" missile defense system?
Do you know of the "arrow theatre system?"
Do you know of the "the Patriot missile system?"
Do you know of the "Barak-8 missile defense system?"

I would have love to explain it all for you but you will develop HPB when you are done reading it.

All this defense system were built to counter different rockets with different range. Including those ballistic missile and nuclear weapons you are thinking of.

Hamas wanted to shock Israel. But they ended being shocked by the mere Iron dome. The less effective of them all.

Mind you most of those defense system built by the Israel aerospace industry (IAI) to counter missiles, rockets and anything nuclear weapons coming from the middle.

Not to talk about the Rocket Carrier satellites owned by the Isrealites in Outer space.

Olodo just tell me how Iran is a match for the state of Isreal in terms nuclear power.

Iran that is still pricing Uranium from U.S.A all in the name of Nuclear deal.

If you talk about top ten Nuclear equiped nations on Earth. Iran is no where to be found.

Even ordinary North Korea with 30 Nuclear warheads will decimate them totally. Like, right off the history of Persians in Iran from the face of the Earth.

The is more to ISREAL than tourism and pilgrimage.

ISREAL is said to develop weapons never before seen in the world. Most are even held secretly.
The one you know of is the one they told you.

See, if you don't know history just shut the Bleep up and mind damn your business.

They way ISREAL fight terrorists is they way terrorism is suppose to be fault. You don't give them breathing space. You hit them back to back. give it to them hot, hot.

I dont blame you terrorist sympathizers, you live in a country where terrorists are being handled with extreme care or should I say petted.

So when you say them being disciplined mercilessly elsewhere, you begin to cry wolf.

Everyone know HAMAS is the defaulter. And every right thinking Christian will support the of Isreal in this crucial time.

I don't need to tell you where I stand my statement says it all.

More success to to holy Land of ISREAL.

If you feel pained by this comment. Than for you to quote me and disturb your peace, just empty a bottle of sniper in your stomach or go hug the nearest transformer.

Re: Videi:iranian Drones Attack Israel Idf Shot Down Two by cybertron88: 7:47am On May 15, 2021
levisco16:

Thank you.
If u are making 10-20% monthly like u claim, go and sign up with prop firms like FTMO, BluFx, MFF, Trader Central etc for a little monthly fee u LL get up to $100k in capital. Don't come online to lure ppl who know nothing about forex so they lose thier money. Na like this Maxwell for MBA forex start b4 he japa with ppl money.

Re: Videi:iranian Drones Attack Israel Idf Shot Down Two by chuckdelis: 7:59am On May 15, 2021
Konpresor012:

The same Iran Donald trump killed their commander and the couldn't do shiit.
Re: Videi:iranian Drones Attack Israel Idf Shot Down Two by larryUG(m): 8:04am On May 15, 2021
H
cchub:
Iran would decimate Israel. But it'll be a disaster because of the other world powers aligning with each sides.
Yen yen yen.....if it was easy for Iran, they would have done it years back. Besides, Iran can only fight a proxy war against Israel using Hamas or Hezbollah by supplying weapons. If they born them well, make dem attack israel directly from Iran and See what happens. A country that doesnt have Nukes will decimate a cou try that has thousands of Nukes,in your wildest dreams
Re: Videi:iranian Drones Attack Israel Idf Shot Down Two by P1PrinceKT(m): 8:08am On May 15, 2021
Thats why it's good to stay peaceful.
Re: Videi:iranian Drones Attack Israel Idf Shot Down Two by engrchykae(m): 8:09am On May 15, 2021
onukwube1:

You absolutely know nothing about Israelis military capabilities. Your hate for Isreal can be seen in your myopic write up.

Israel Told the World that Iran can never posses a nuclear warhead. You know why? Absolutely not.

Israel will use a rare formula to waste Iran.
There was a time Iraq was always threatening Israel,then Syria.
Earlier than these two, Abdul Nasser did worse,
Where are they today.
Israel can wast two Irans in military confrontation
Re: Videi:iranian Drones Attack Israel Idf Shot Down Two by P1PrinceKT(m): 8:11am On May 15, 2021
chuckdelis:

The same Iran Donald trump killed their commander and the couldn't do shiit.

US is far .

Using neighbors soil to attack the opposite.
Which is very hard for Iran to get that chances.

But for Israel is very simple.
They are just avoiding World War.
Re: Videi:iranian Drones Attack Israel Idf Shot Down Two by FreedomArmy: 8:36am On May 15, 2021
mu2sa2:
isreal has nuclear weapons. Don't ever forget that a finger can cause unfathomable destruction to all Arab countries. Isreal and their leadership is as fanatical as any of the Arab countries and can go to any length to defend their existence.
Re: Videi:iranian Drones Attack Israel Idf Shot Down Two by Kayberg: 8:55am On May 15, 2021
Konpresor012:

Perhaps, what you don't know is, if Iran should ever strike Israel, the world would be heading speedily to nuclear war.
Israel purchased the F35 Lightning from the US and upgraded everything in and on it. When the US found out, they were surprised at what they see and requested Israel sell out the upgrades to them too.

Israel has been preparing for a nuclear war, not today. That's one thing Iran is also aware of, and therefore trying to enrich itself with same warheads. Both US and Israel are under the Iranian crosshairs, but they ain't getting the best time to strike because they know the result of a direct hit could be fatal and cause them a serious setback.

That's why even Iran is trying to prepare itself, but not directly wanting to involve itself in it yet, if not, the previous altercation between Iran and US would have led to it. But instead of Iran threatening to strike back at the US should the US attack them, they threatened to strike Dubai. Knowing that the monopoly will not only trigger a possible World War, but will help bring allies to itself.

So Iran may have it in mind to attack Israel and the US, but not ready for its consequences. Hence they try arming foolish militants to carry out their tests for them, while they watch to see what will unfold and to learn more about the capacity and capability of Israel.

The only relief Iran has now is that, Donald Trump was not reelected.

Re: Videi:iranian Drones Attack Israel Idf Shot Down Two by SmartyPants(m): 9:40am On May 15, 2021
Konpresor012:
Isreal flexing their military on weak hamaz that barely even have a government. Iran is the perfect match for Israel. Oya na, go to war with iran, just watch, they won't dare attack iran because they know what iran is capable of. Israel- palatine conflict, They way i see it, it's like the Nigerian army vs IPOB. The Palestinian government doesn't even have a military.

Ignorance. Who do you think arms Hamas and Hezbollah? Iran has been hiding behind proxies to fight Israel, meanwhile Israel has assassinated so many senior Iranian officials. The real question is why doesn't Iran attack Israel?

You say this as if it's a game. Why should Israel just get up and look for who to attack? They are attacking Hamas because Hamas attacked them. Why does it pain you?
Re: Videi:iranian Drones Attack Israel Idf Shot Down Two by SmartyPants(m): 9:46am On May 15, 2021
mu2sa2:

It will be different indeed but not the way you think. For one, while Israel was alone in that war, USA, France, UK and other powers will never allow that again.
Re: Videi:iranian Drones Attack Israel Idf Shot Down Two by WhatCanIsay(m): 11:40am On May 15, 2021
Konpresor012:

but Iran has a fuckton of ballistic missiles. Once Israel runs out of Patriot ammo, there is not much they can do to stop the rest. I looked it up, iron dome battery alone costs almost $50 million, and each missiles in it costs more than a million dollar. So it's not like Israel have unlimited ammo in the iron dome.

I feel like bursting your bubbles, but let me allow you to enjoy your superficial happiness for now. Nigeria is already too harsh to compound your sadness now.

Last SMS Of Lady From Inside UK Refrigerated Truck To Her Mum(Pics) / Viral Video Shows Saddam Hussein's Body Intact After 12yrs, Iraqis Celebrate / Queen Elizabeth II Is Dead At 80 Years

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89