Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Where Can I Call The Heart Of Ogoni - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Can I Call The Heart Of Ogoni (290 Views)

Watch Out:Check Out Tourism Scams In The Heart Of Europe(photos) / Abuse And Violence At The Heart Of Some Of South Korea's Biggest Companies / Moist Beach - A New Paradise In The Heart Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Call The Heart Of Ogoni by Nobody: 7:13am On May 15, 2021
Pls fam,I received a leading recently to relocate to Ogoni land,I know that ogoni is big but pls where can I call the heart of ogoni in Rivers State.

I appreciate your answers.
Re: Where Can I Call The Heart Of Ogoni by u3fine(m): 12:15pm On May 15, 2021
Bori is the traditional headquarters of Ogoniland. It's also the most populated town in igoni due to the presence of the State Polytechnic.
Sailor22:
Pls fam,I received a leading recently to relocate to Ogoni land,I know that ogoni is big but pls where can I call the heart of ogoni in Rivers State.

I appreciate your answers.
Re: Where Can I Call The Heart Of Ogoni by sageb: 3:07pm On May 16, 2021
u3fine:
Bori is the traditional headquarters of Ogoniland. It's also the most populated town in igoni due to the presence of the State Polytechnic.

yes, you are right. in addition, Eleme is another cool area to stay.

(1) (Reply)

Showing You Around The Ancient Cities Of Offa And Erin-ile In Kwara State, Niger / Accommodation In Edinburgh / Evacuation Of Nigerians From Troubled Ukraine Begins March 02.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.