Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

*prayers For Our Children* - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / *prayers For Our Children* (219 Views)

Pastor Noah Abraham Hypnotised Our Children, Set Them Against Us — Parents / Mfm Prayer Points: 7 Furious Prayers For March 2018 / "This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers" - Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

*prayers For Our Children* by oluade11: 8:38am On May 15, 2021
Today is Prayer day for children. Join me to pray for all our children irrespective of their ages. Please take a moment to say these prayers for your children: call their names:
1. ⛪Oh, Almighty God, my children (name them) are gifts and testimonies, and for this, they shall be blessed in their spirit and soul, in Jesus name.
2. ⛪Their bodies shall be full of vitality of God, their lives are garnished with wealth and abundance, as they are experiencing peace all around, in Jesus name.
3. ⛪ I shall not mourn over my children, because they are satisfied with long life, they shall live long and take care of me, in Jesus name.
4. ⛪They shall eat the good of this land and any land they step their feet, in Jesus name.
5. ⛪God shall not take them where there is no grace, in Jesus name.
6. ⛪The Almighty God shall keep us together as a united family and our relationships will be more fruitful than ever before, in Jesus name. Amen!
7. ⛪Erase my children's name from every evil list, in Jesus name.
8. ⛪There shall be no form of delay in the lives of my children, in Jesus name.
9. ⛪My seeds will make it on time. Every single seed of mine are for trophy of Grace, in Jesus name.
10. ⛪Oh God, give them unexplainable blessings, in Jesus name.
11. ⛪
I will not be an EX-PARENT, in Jesus name.
12. ⛪Oh God, I secure my seeds in Your unfailing arms, in Jesus name.
13. ⛪In critical moments, Oh God,send help to my children wherever they may be at all times, in Jesus name.
14. ⛪Where my children cannot defend and stand for themselves, Oh God, defend and vindicate them, in Jesus name.
15. ⛪My children shall not be an embarrassment to me, they shall not be a cast away in the society, in Jesus name.
16. ⛪Almighty God, give them self announcing testimonies, to the glory of Your Holy Name, in Jesus name.
17. ⛪My children shall not receive death wrapped as love, they shall not eat the food of their enemies, in Jesus name.
18. ⛪My children shall not receive battles wrapped as blessings, they shall not seek for help in the camp of the wicked, in Jesus name.
19. ⛪My children shall not be spectators in the gathering of glory, in Jesus name.
20. ⛪My children shall know their Creator, and will do great and mighty exploits in the name of God, the Mighty, in Jesus name.
21. ⛪Almighty God, envelope my children with Your Shekinah glory, in Jesus name.
22. ⛪My children will be the ones to take care of their own children, in Jesus name.
23. ⛪My children shall reach their goals, in Jesus name.
24. ⛪Each of my children is blessed with all the blessings of God, in Jesus name.
25. ⛪I shall not use my own hand to destroy the lives of my children, in Jesus name.
26. ⛪My children shall not be the victim of anybody's mistake, in Jesus name.
27. ⛪My children's prosperity will be obvious, in Jesus name.
28. ⛪Their voices shall be louder than the voices of their enemies, in Jesus name.
29. ⛪Money shall not finish in their lives, in Jesus name.
30. May the Almighty God, the Supreme, the all-Knowing accept these prayers in Jesus name. Amen.
31. ⛪By God’s grace, I pray favor, grace and blessings for the children of the person that sent this prayer to me. in Jesus name.

��Share with parents who want to enjoy the fruit of their labour.

Also, send this prayers to parents and parents to be and let the prayer chain continue. In the Almighty God, Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Daddy FREEZE The Anti-christ That Never Was / God Has Made You Fruitful / Pastor Joseph Revealed A Prophecy On Bbnaija Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.