Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,734 members, 7,840,847 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Sergeant Kabiru Musa Returns N1.2m Found At An Accident Scene In Kano (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sergeant Kabiru Musa Returns N1.2m Found At An Accident Scene In Kano (Photos) (36199 Views)

Abuja Residents Storm Accident Scene With Buckets, Others For Free Beer / Residents Loot Noodles From An Accident Scene In Omotosho, Ondo State (Video) / FRSC Hands Over N2 Million Recovered At Accident Scene In Ogun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sergeant Kabiru Musa Returns N1.2m Found At An Accident Scene In Kano (Photos) by talk2bman: 11:22am On May 15, 2021
backing up such display of folly with scripture is actually very disheartening
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

A part of me thinks God just gave him an upfront gratuity but he was foolish enough not to recognize it.
He has just ended up tempting his bosses with that money because at the end of the day it may/will be misappropriated.

And if it gets misappropriated, his good deed will turn a sin because my Bible tells me in Matthew 18 :7 "For it is necessary that temptations come, but woe to the one by whom the temptation comes!"

Asides this, if our Lord Jesus Christ with all his wealth, could covert an abandoned Colt for his personal use, how much more an underpaid police officer in a country where corruption is the only way out.

1 Like

Re: Sergeant Kabiru Musa Returns N1.2m Found At An Accident Scene In Kano (Photos) by Mckhala80(m): 11:23am On May 15, 2021
god jst blessed that sgt. but he abused the previledge. God , may ur will be done in my life.
Re: Sergeant Kabiru Musa Returns N1.2m Found At An Accident Scene In Kano (Photos) by naija1stnigar(m): 11:25am On May 15, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

A part of me thinks God just gave him an upfront gratuity but he was foolish enough not to recognize it.
He has just ended up tempting his bosses with that money because at the end of the day it may/will be misappropriated

And if it gets misappropriated, his good deed will turn a sin because my Bible tells me in Matthew 18 :7 "For it is necessary that temptations come, but woe to the one by whom the temptation comes!"

Asides this, if our Lord Jesus Christ with all his wealth, could covert an abandoned Colt for his personal use, how much more an underpaid police officer in a country where corruption is the only way out.
weldone bro! You try well well, From your comments one can truly see that you value money above sincerity, by foolishly backing up your thieving instinct with the Bible I have no doubt you will finally become one of the endtime prophets of our time.
Re: Sergeant Kabiru Musa Returns N1.2m Found At An Accident Scene In Kano (Photos) by wildikeman(m): 11:25am On May 15, 2021
Very good.. But I hope he wasn't returning it to get a reward. He is a police officer.
Re: Sergeant Kabiru Musa Returns N1.2m Found At An Accident Scene In Kano (Photos) by ledaman: 11:26am On May 15, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He has just ended up tempting his bosses with that money because at the end of the day it may/will be misappropriated.Good name is better than money ! No wonder your blood blothers are being killed in Asia and other countries because of greed and opportunistic theft!

Re: Sergeant Kabiru Musa Returns N1.2m Found At An Accident Scene In Kano (Photos) by blazepascal(m): 11:28am On May 15, 2021
Good move. But what if I was in his shoes
Re: Sergeant Kabiru Musa Returns N1.2m Found At An Accident Scene In Kano (Photos) by ZooOga: 11:28am On May 15, 2021
Guaranteed residency in heaven loading for the honest officer.
Re: Sergeant Kabiru Musa Returns N1.2m Found At An Accident Scene In Kano (Photos) by ledaman: 11:28am On May 15, 2021
OrdinaryNigeria:
Jesus

Only few of this kain people exist.

100k eaten in peace, is far better than 1.2m eaten with palpitations
Wisdom and knowledge will not elude you!
Re: Sergeant Kabiru Musa Returns N1.2m Found At An Accident Scene In Kano (Photos) by Danny50: 11:29am On May 15, 2021
That money pass 1.2m... He must have pocket 1mill.
Re: Sergeant Kabiru Musa Returns N1.2m Found At An Accident Scene In Kano (Photos) by ledaman: 11:29am On May 15, 2021
talk2bman:
backing up such display of folly with scripture is actually very disheartening
opportunistic theft
Re: Sergeant Kabiru Musa Returns N1.2m Found At An Accident Scene In Kano (Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:32am On May 15, 2021
Jostoman:
Did you see the way they are moving around with our oil money.
That could have belong to a trader idiota.
Re: Sergeant Kabiru Musa Returns N1.2m Found At An Accident Scene In Kano (Photos) by billyG(m): 11:32am On May 15, 2021
I dnt understand,is d money in d box d #1.2m or #100k? indeed our money has no value.
Re: Sergeant Kabiru Musa Returns N1.2m Found At An Accident Scene In Kano (Photos) by reuben81: 11:35am On May 15, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He has just ended up tempting his bosses with that money because at the end of the day it may/will be misappropriated.

u no well
Re: Sergeant Kabiru Musa Returns N1.2m Found At An Accident Scene In Kano (Photos) by onitshaman: 11:36am On May 15, 2021
[/color][quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=101708815] shocked

And if it gets misappropriated, his good deed will turn a sin because my Bible tells me in Matthew 18 :7 [color=#990000]"For it is necessary that temptations come, but woe to the one by whom the temptation comes!"

Asides this, if our Lord Jesus Christ with all his wealth, could covert an abandoned Colt for his personal use, how much more.
Nwamaikpe, i am sorry for you.God have mercy on you.what the policeman/woman did was good and is recomendable.From now your name is :NWA-AMALU IKPE: i am sure that you are a YAHOOplus. MPAMA![quote author=onitshaman
Re: Sergeant Kabiru Musa Returns N1.2m Found At An Accident Scene In Kano (Photos) by Amos1423(m): 11:37am On May 15, 2021
Is this not a case of corruption? Is it not stipulated in the money laundering act or whatever that currencies worth over 5 million should be done through a bank? When we are supposed to investigate this idiots the police is returning the cash. Tua!
Re: Sergeant Kabiru Musa Returns N1.2m Found At An Accident Scene In Kano (Photos) by tnerro1(m): 11:40am On May 15, 2021
Saint UGM will not see this one IJN
Re: Sergeant Kabiru Musa Returns N1.2m Found At An Accident Scene In Kano (Photos) by castiello(m): 11:42am On May 15, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Your foolishness has no limit to extent of using Bible verse to backup your evil intent God will judge you
Re: Sergeant Kabiru Musa Returns N1.2m Found At An Accident Scene In Kano (Photos) by sinola(m): 11:42am On May 15, 2021
the same police robbed my cousin that was kidnapped by fulani herdsmen at Nachi,Enugu state of his N1.2million and returned only N18k after much pressing hard on them.
They went to recover his abandoned car and took the money inside claiming they saw only 18k out of 1.2Million.
Re: Sergeant Kabiru Musa Returns N1.2m Found At An Accident Scene In Kano (Photos) by Originalsly: 11:43am On May 15, 2021
The guy should be promoted if the force really is serious in improving its image a d quality of service. The kind of people that will pocket that money and use it to enjoy life is no different from organ harvesters. Money is everything... how you get it doesn't matter.
Re: Sergeant Kabiru Musa Returns N1.2m Found At An Accident Scene In Kano (Photos) by Accidental9Grn: 11:47am On May 15, 2021
Impressive and patriotic
Re: Sergeant Kabiru Musa Returns N1.2m Found At An Accident Scene In Kano (Photos) by mechanics(m): 11:51am On May 15, 2021
Wow, good for him, he should keep up with the good work.
Re: Sergeant Kabiru Musa Returns N1.2m Found At An Accident Scene In Kano (Photos) by ceeceeuwa: 11:51am On May 15, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

... ment
Re: Sergeant Kabiru Musa Returns N1.2m Found At An Accident Scene In Kano (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 11:53am On May 15, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Hian, wrong interpretation of Scriptures, where is my koboko laden with chilly pepper to flog shege comot from your body, you have started again with your phareeesic analysis angry
Re: Sergeant Kabiru Musa Returns N1.2m Found At An Accident Scene In Kano (Photos) by onitshaman: 11:53am On May 15, 2021
NWAMAIKPE you are Godless and MindLess.YAHOOman.what the policeman did is good.NWAMAIKPE your name now is NWA-AMALUIKPE. EWUAUSA,NWAMAIKPE you are Godless and MindLess.YAHOOman.what the policeman did is good.NWAMAIKPE your name now is NWA-AMALUIKPE. EWUAUSA,NWAMAIKPE you are Godless and MindLess.YAHOOman.what the policeman did is good.NWAMAIKPE your name now is NWA-AMALUIKPE. EWUAUSA,
Re: Sergeant Kabiru Musa Returns N1.2m Found At An Accident Scene In Kano (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 11:55am On May 15, 2021
Shellsploit:
I dont trust this guy's any time any day...
Wetin happen to the extra change wey dey ontop the money shocked

1.2m round figure...
Argue with your left auricle undecided
Hian, Lol, let us give him the benefits of doubt, although policemen, Buhari,telling lies and corruption are like Suya, onions and chilly pepper wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sergeant Kabiru Musa Returns N1.2m Found At An Accident Scene In Kano (Photos) by segun18(m): 11:56am On May 15, 2021
God bless him.

1 Like

Re: Sergeant Kabiru Musa Returns N1.2m Found At An Accident Scene In Kano (Photos) by anataala: 11:56am On May 15, 2021
How can an accident victim money being appropriated the would be handed over to the owner or his family so what’s your problem with that? So you what him to reap what he did no saw
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Sergeant Kabiru Musa Returns N1.2m Found At An Accident Scene In Kano (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 12:00pm On May 15, 2021
Like mind found.....

We good nigerians do exists irrespective of f field of professionalism and religion
Re: Sergeant Kabiru Musa Returns N1.2m Found At An Accident Scene In Kano (Photos) by membranus: 12:04pm On May 15, 2021
Shellsploit:
I dont trust this guy's any time any day...
Wetin happen to the extra change wey dey ontop the money shocked

1.2m round figure...
Argue with your left auricle undecided

I rather argue with you, as my left auricle is stubborn. It always stick to its own unpopular opinion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sergeant Kabiru Musa Returns N1.2m Found At An Accident Scene In Kano (Photos) by shinaayop(m): 12:06pm On May 15, 2021
blamingthedevil:

https://twitter.com/OvieNews/status/1393345288555929605

Picture of accident otherwise I don't believe it..
Media stunt to show the Nigerian police are working(opinion)
Re: Sergeant Kabiru Musa Returns N1.2m Found At An Accident Scene In Kano (Photos) by guy222: 12:09pm On May 15, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

get wisdom, get knowledge but in all your getting get understanding. To me you may not have wisdom or knowledge but you have understanding.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Turkish Visa Experts Needed / I Visited MAKOKO, The Largest Floating Slum In Africa (pics, Video) / Two Passenger Trains Derail In Eastern India. 280 Dead, 900 Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.