Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,998 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Insecurity: Food Crisis Looms As Farmers Abandon Farms In Benue, Nasarawa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: Food Crisis Looms As Farmers Abandon Farms In Benue, Nasarawa (15726 Views)

Controversy Trails Abuja Rice Pyramid Show, As Farmers Reporedly Scam CBN / Operation Whirl Stroke Begins 7-day Operation In Benue, Nasarawa And Taraba / Benue/Nasarawa Operation Whirl Stroke: Soldiers Neutralise Armed Bandits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: Food Crisis Looms As Farmers Abandon Farms In Benue, Nasarawa by Elonmuskfan: 10:42am On May 15, 2021
Amotolongbo:
This is the strategy:

Use cattle to destroy farms in the south and middle belt so that we can all depend on their farming produce to live and survive.

A serious case of biological weapon on bovine to beat us to submission
Hunger is used as a tool and weapon of war. It is being done on Nigeria right now by Fulanis. And it was done on Biafra for three years 1967-1970 by Nigeria, which led to the former submitting to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Food Crisis Looms As Farmers Abandon Farms In Benue, Nasarawa by sweetonugbu: 10:42am On May 15, 2021
Ok
Re: Insecurity: Food Crisis Looms As Farmers Abandon Farms In Benue, Nasarawa by michoim(m): 10:43am On May 15, 2021
I can't see major economic impact especially of the nomadic herdsmen; they should be banned...
Re: Insecurity: Food Crisis Looms As Farmers Abandon Farms In Benue, Nasarawa by Mrfintec: 10:44am On May 15, 2021
Fulani are menace in this country. They should be Purged out of the society

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Food Crisis Looms As Farmers Abandon Farms In Benue, Nasarawa by pickatyouu: 10:44am On May 15, 2021
This sound of drum buhari dey beat, time go come him go dance to am.
Foolish old nigerien/Chad man

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Food Crisis Looms As Farmers Abandon Farms In Benue, Nasarawa by Gbagura: 10:46am On May 15, 2021
We aren't surprised. The poor will have no choice but to start eating the rich.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Food Crisis Looms As Farmers Abandon Farms In Benue, Nasarawa by wink2015(m): 10:46am On May 15, 2021
Amotolongbo:
This is the strategy:

Use cattle to destroy farms in the south and middle belt so that we can all depend on their farming produce to live and survive.

A serious case of biological weapon on bovine to beat us to submission

THE STRATEGY IS TO CAUSE HUNGER AND STARVATION IN THE SOUTH.

TO FORCE SOUTHERNER LEADERS TO AGREE TO RUGA ( CATTLE COLONY ) AND THE WATER RESOURCES BILL THAT THEY ARE CLAMOURING FOR.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Food Crisis Looms As Farmers Abandon Farms In Benue, Nasarawa by Judolisco(m): 10:48am On May 15, 2021
If u see d tomatoes I bought for 2500 today... It was worth 1000 2 months ago... Mad inflation
Re: Insecurity: Food Crisis Looms As Farmers Abandon Farms In Benue, Nasarawa by Sleekfingers: 10:49am On May 15, 2021
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/insecurity-food-crisis-looms-as-farmers-abandon-farms-in-benue-nasarawa

food crisis is also looming in the southwest.....i dont know what all our governors are doing about it......we have not learnt anything from what happened, when the northerners stopped their farm produce from coming to the southwest........i dont know abot the southeast and southsouth......but we southwest are so dependant on farm produce from the north.....governors need to look into it....we need food security in the southwest.....

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Food Crisis Looms As Farmers Abandon Farms In Benue, Nasarawa by Cnach: 10:50am On May 15, 2021
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/insecurity-food-crisis-looms-as-farmers-abandon-farms-in-benue-nasarawa
Person wey write this news no try o, u are just reminding the presidency to block boaders again bc I'm very sure this administration works in opposition to the betterment of the citizens

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Food Crisis Looms As Farmers Abandon Farms In Benue, Nasarawa by BbqTormentor: 10:50am On May 15, 2021
Buhari
Re: Insecurity: Food Crisis Looms As Farmers Abandon Farms In Benue, Nasarawa by guru90: 10:51am On May 15, 2021
This is just the beginning... Sha bi.... una president deployed all soldiers to South East........

Una never see anything yet...
Re: Insecurity: Food Crisis Looms As Farmers Abandon Farms In Benue, Nasarawa by ukahrawah: 10:51am On May 15, 2021
That's a reality.
Re: Insecurity: Food Crisis Looms As Farmers Abandon Farms In Benue, Nasarawa by money121(m): 10:51am On May 15, 2021
Ok
Re: Insecurity: Food Crisis Looms As Farmers Abandon Farms In Benue, Nasarawa by Hayastark: 10:52am On May 15, 2021
Our clueless government they are quick to ban things when they can't do their job of securing life and property. Is bikes and a brand of Toyota the enemy
Re: Insecurity: Food Crisis Looms As Farmers Abandon Farms In Benue, Nasarawa by Cnach: 10:52am On May 15, 2021
FortifiedCity:
Terrorists and jihadists are not giving us peace in this country. The really need the Israel kind of brutality.

Bomb them until they are no more
My brother this time na them hold the bomb and the order...so better take cover
Re: Insecurity: Food Crisis Looms As Farmers Abandon Farms In Benue, Nasarawa by Kingpele(m): 10:53am On May 15, 2021
Ok
Re: Insecurity: Food Crisis Looms As Farmers Abandon Farms In Benue, Nasarawa by pedrilo: 10:53am On May 15, 2021
We will restructure this country.
There is no going back folks
United south
Re: Insecurity: Food Crisis Looms As Farmers Abandon Farms In Benue, Nasarawa by Gerrard59(m): 10:55am On May 15, 2021
In return, Fulani herdsmen occupy those lands further advancing Uthman Dan Fodio's aim of dipping the Koran into the Atlantic Ocean by no other means than conquest and subduction. That's the only way Islam has spread - fight, conquer the defeated and impose itself.

Unfortunately, elites such as George Akume, David Mark and Gabriel Suswam have been mysteriously silent. Give it a max of twenty years (if Nigeria exists till then), Fulani will conquer Benue, have a member representing a senatorial district and install an Emir. Same happened to Plateau where Ahmed Idris Wase is representing a region that was in the 1960s predominantly non-Fulani and Christian in 2021 as a Fulani and Muslim.

Jihad is coming near you fellow Nigerians.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Food Crisis Looms As Farmers Abandon Farms In Benue, Nasarawa by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:55am On May 15, 2021
I keep saying this that what covid 19 destroyed and caused us will not go until 2022 or 2023.....evenntill now wen we thought the pandemic issues is over, it seems here in Nigeria another round of suffering wants to start again with the unnecessary curfews some state governors are imposing all in the name of insecurity and covid 19 cases....

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Food Crisis Looms As Farmers Abandon Farms In Benue, Nasarawa by ofiko123(m): 10:56am On May 15, 2021
May God help us to solve the problem of insecurity that is ravaging some parts of the country....may God help us all...
Re: Insecurity: Food Crisis Looms As Farmers Abandon Farms In Benue, Nasarawa by grandstar(m): 10:58am On May 15, 2021
I foresee the rise of militias who will fill up the vacuum left by a government that has shown no teeth in fighting lawlessness or might I say anarchy?

What of a coup? Though seemingly farfetched, half of Nigerians today were not born when last the country was under military rule.

Those born since 1990 can be said not to know what it was like to be under army rule.

So, the revulsion to army rule may not be as strong as it was 20 years ago.

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Food Crisis Looms As Farmers Abandon Farms In Benue, Nasarawa by Kennitrust(m): 10:58am On May 15, 2021
If we didn't have buhari in power, we wouldnt know have much favour we have under Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Food Crisis Looms As Farmers Abandon Farms In Benue, Nasarawa by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 10:59am On May 15, 2021
Farm?
U wan die?
We will chop cow meat
Re: Insecurity: Food Crisis Looms As Farmers Abandon Farms In Benue, Nasarawa by RingRoadMafia: 11:03am On May 15, 2021
angry
Re: Insecurity: Food Crisis Looms As Farmers Abandon Farms In Benue, Nasarawa by Burstit(m): 11:13am On May 15, 2021
helinues:
Southern farmers are back in the farm as Herdsmen have been dislodged from Southern region

Mostly northerners headache
another ful's analysis
Re: Insecurity: Food Crisis Looms As Farmers Abandon Farms In Benue, Nasarawa by MYZOLE: 11:19am On May 15, 2021
Re: Insecurity: Food Crisis Looms As Farmers Abandon Farms In Benue, Nasarawa by ZooOga: 11:23am On May 15, 2021
Dem looters want to return to chopping the national cake by any means necessary.
Its become beyond obvious who the sponsors of the insecurity are around every corner of the country.
Re: Insecurity: Food Crisis Looms As Farmers Abandon Farms In Benue, Nasarawa by Andyvilly: 11:25am On May 15, 2021
No southerner should complain on this thread, see we want to seceede we supposed to be happy. Let's all go back to the farm.
Re: Insecurity: Food Crisis Looms As Farmers Abandon Farms In Benue, Nasarawa by Otuegbe: 11:25am On May 15, 2021
Destroy their farmland and I will close their border.
Buhari and his brothers want to use hunger as a new weapon

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Food Crisis Looms As Farmers Abandon Farms In Benue, Nasarawa by adebwalex(m): 11:28am On May 15, 2021
dre11:

VERY WICKED GOVERNMENT.. THEY ARE SEEING ALL THIS AND STILL FEEL NOT NECESSARY FOR THEM TO OPEN THE BORDER.. UNTIL WHEN THE PRICE OF GARI GOES TO 1500 PER CONGO...
Re: Insecurity: Food Crisis Looms As Farmers Abandon Farms In Benue, Nasarawa by Okortor: 11:30am On May 15, 2021
God come to our rescue... irrespective of my fat SALARY, my wife has tripled d food allowance which is well understood.
I cry for d less privileged and unemployed.
No wonder yahoo is on d increase......
As much as I am against fraud, I still won't blame those guys..never.. d economy is harsh n harder daily.. inflation.
It shall never be well with those that brought this hardship upon NIGERIANS.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Receives PDP Certificate Of Return From Secondus / 5 Times Bode George Has Vowed To Leave Nigeria If Tinubu Becomes President / FG Sacks Enoch Ogun, Postmaster-General, Over Stamp Duty Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.