Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,035 members, 7,956,837 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:20 PM

Do Not Ask God To Protect You Or Kill Your Enemies, Ask From Him These 3 Things - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Not Ask God To Protect You Or Kill Your Enemies, Ask From Him These 3 Things (209 Views)

Deeone Tells People Joking About God Of Chosen To Ask God For Forgiveness / Impregnating Your Wife Is A Sin, Ask God For Forgiveness — Preacher Says / Do You Ask God If She Is Your Wife Or Not before considering Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Ask God To Protect You Or Kill Your Enemies, Ask From Him These 3 Things by Believersgist: 9:27am On May 15, 2021
Brethren in the Lord, I thank God for the Ministration I have for you today concerning what you should ask from Him while praying. Most of us don't know the kind of Prayer we should render to God since we are now a born again Christian because, the majority of us have not been reading and studying the word of God diligently and contextually, and the Devil is very happy concerning this outrageous reason, for he believes you don't know who you're in Christ Jesus.

Our God is not stupid, and He already knows all that your secondary needs are, not until you ask Him to Kill your Enemies, protect your Families, provide for your needs... The Bible made us realize that by His Grace, all these have been given to us freely via His birth, death, burial, and resurrection.

After reading this article, I would not expect you to keep praying astray and asking for material things of the world, you should not be selfish as a Christian, you should leave your life according to who has died, buried, and resurrect for the sins of you and me... 2 CORINTHIANS 5:15.

WHAT TO ASK FROM GOD WHILE PRAYING?

https://www.believersgist.com.ng/2021/05/do-not-ask-god-to-protect-you-or-kill.html

Re: Do Not Ask God To Protect You Or Kill Your Enemies, Ask From Him These 3 Things by FrigoDesign: 9:28am On May 15, 2021
Let love lead

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Prosperity Teaching / Combating The Deceptions Of The World / What May Possibly Cause Sudden Death During Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.