Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Lagos To Ban Okada Next Week, Police Seize 480 Guns From Okada Riders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos To Ban Okada Next Week, Police Seize 480 Guns From Okada Riders (44591 Views)

Ban: Okada Rider, Passenger To Be Arrested, Prosecuted, Says Lagos Police / Police Seize Magu's Bulletproof Vehicles, Seal Office / Ogun Government Set To Ban Okada Riders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos To Ban Okada Next Week, Police Seize 480 Guns From Okada Riders by MYZOLE: 6:05pm On May 15, 2021
Re: Lagos To Ban Okada Next Week, Police Seize 480 Guns From Okada Riders by HRMK: 6:07pm On May 15, 2021
if true,they shuld and must be prosecuted!
Re: Lagos To Ban Okada Next Week, Police Seize 480 Guns From Okada Riders by Toosure70: 6:08pm On May 15, 2021
The southern state goverors should ban sleeping outside and mosque and church. 100 % of the problem solved because these animals never rent room.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos To Ban Okada Next Week, Police Seize 480 Guns From Okada Riders by Cutehector(m): 6:09pm On May 15, 2021
How many times will lagos ban okada
Re: Lagos To Ban Okada Next Week, Police Seize 480 Guns From Okada Riders by Whiteshield: 6:11pm On May 15, 2021
Toosure70:
The southern state goverors should ban sleeping outside and mosque and church. 100 % of the problem solved because these animals never rent room.

That's very correct. No sleeping in religious premises.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos To Ban Okada Next Week, Police Seize 480 Guns From Okada Riders by Minjim: 6:11pm On May 15, 2021
baralatie:

Did you see that the police arrested okada riders with 480 guns ?
Propaganda!

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Ban Okada Next Week, Police Seize 480 Guns From Okada Riders by geezynoni: 6:11pm On May 15, 2021
There's something big at play here...brace yourselves.
Re: Lagos To Ban Okada Next Week, Police Seize 480 Guns From Okada Riders by Tb222(m): 6:16pm On May 15, 2021
Why do I find this diffilcult to believe
Re: Lagos To Ban Okada Next Week, Police Seize 480 Guns From Okada Riders by wonder233: 6:19pm On May 15, 2021
I was driving inside a street, conveying a mother and her newborn infant baby to the hospital for immunisation. These Fulani Okada guys flanked the narrow road entrance, they didn't flinch when I drove close, I tried to delicately navigate the little space as they've made it even smaller and my car got stuck and started sinking the more I tried to accelerate out of it. These guys just stood there maintaining their stance, speaking their language and acting totally oblivious, even when the woman came down clutching her infant baby , they didn't even give us a look, yet were right in the middle...then I knew what was really going on. The south is in deep soup. These guys are no Okada riders, they are elements of Boko haram taking up positions, deploying their numbers stealthily, waiting for isolated incidents to strike before launching a full scale offensive.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos To Ban Okada Next Week, Police Seize 480 Guns From Okada Riders by WelcomeToBiafra: 6:24pm On May 15, 2021
Yoruba youths to start receiving their own marginalization from fulani jihadist presidency as Biafran citizens has been receiving.

Ban all the okadas, everyone must receive change and next level.

Re: Lagos To Ban Okada Next Week, Police Seize 480 Guns From Okada Riders by dammiedot(m): 6:34pm On May 15, 2021
Okada riders act like they are kings of the road. In less than 2 weeks one hit my car behind and another one almost broke my side mirror. If you talk to them " an oga sorry, oga sorry" that's all they say. But then you see the same rider ride like he is acting fast and furious again.
Just yesterday 3 bikes were used to rob a jewellery store in my area at about 4:30pm.... Now tell me why I won't support banning them. But an alternative must be created for transportation.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos To Ban Okada Next Week, Police Seize 480 Guns From Okada Riders by Kinematics: 6:36pm On May 15, 2021
How many times are they banning okada in Lagos?
Re: Lagos To Ban Okada Next Week, Police Seize 480 Guns From Okada Riders by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 15, 2021
Buhari is ordering more TERROIST from Niger Republic. Una go hear'am very soon. Since una no wan reason like human beings. Presidency is going nowhere and it is going to remain with the north that's if there will be erection in 2023. Igbos had stood up say na restructuring or Biafra. Na look I go dey look una! 480 guns, I thought ipob is your problem. Dead vulture seller should start preparing to change region between Igboland won't contain us for the nonsense he had been posting here.
Re: Lagos To Ban Okada Next Week, Police Seize 480 Guns From Okada Riders by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 15, 2021
Buhari is ordering more TERROIST from Niger Republic. Una go hear'am very soon. Since una no wan reason like human beings. Presidency is going nowhere and it is going to remain with the north that's if there will be erection in 2023. Igbos had stood up say na restructuring or Biafra. Na look I go dey look una! 480 guns, I thought ipob is your problem. Dead vulture seller should start preparing to change region between Igboland won't contain us for the nonsense he had been posting here.
Re: Lagos To Ban Okada Next Week, Police Seize 480 Guns From Okada Riders by uuzba(m): 6:48pm On May 15, 2021
azpekuliar:
How many times dem go ban am for Lagos? I’m beginning to think it is impossible to completely to do so.
Because it is!
400,000 okadas to be banned/crushed?
That is 400,000 guys will lose their job
You think say dem go gree?
Nonsense. What are they supposed to do now?
Sit at home and be pressing phone without credit?
They will surely come back and continue to come back again and forever untill Lagos provides jobs for them.
Re: Lagos To Ban Okada Next Week, Police Seize 480 Guns From Okada Riders by uuzba(m): 6:53pm On May 15, 2021
wonder233:
I was driving inside a street, conveying a mother and her newborn infant baby to the hospital for immunisation. These Fulani Okada guys flanked the narrow road entrance, they didn't flinch when I drove close, I tried to delicately navigate the little space as they've made it even smaller and my car got stuck and started sinking the more I tried to accelerate out of it. These guys just stood there maintaining their stance, speaking their language and acting totally oblivious, even when the woman came down clutching her infant baby , they didn't even give us a look, yet were right in the middle...then I knew what was really going on. The south is in deep soup. These guys are no Okada riders, they are elements of Boko haram taking up positions, deploying their numbers stealthily, waiting for isolated incidents to strike before launching a full scale offensive.
Sorry. Long story.
They are unemployed youth with nothing else to do.
As nobody gives a f*** about them, they too have refused to give a f*** about anybody, you and the madam included.
Everybody wants better life. They too. And okada riding is the only way they can see forth. Horn for them. Pass your own and go.
Later you can get in touch with the home owners in that area to drive them away from that spot. Simple.
Re: Lagos To Ban Okada Next Week, Police Seize 480 Guns From Okada Riders by Sipsum: 6:55pm On May 15, 2021
OdudwaR:
They're now in Lagos and all over Yorubaland waiting for time to strike. But some are still sleeping. Keep sleeping until Fulani puts a bullet in your head.

Yoruba nation now. Osun rally is ongoing, you can't stop a moving train.

So you no hear say THUNDERSTORMS don pursue them comot?
Osun no get time for chicanery, so she send Sango to disperse them.
Re: Lagos To Ban Okada Next Week, Police Seize 480 Guns From Okada Riders by wonder233: 7:26pm On May 15, 2021
Oga, me self I be cab man. So your warped logic of "they are unemployed youth as nobody give a f** so they too don't give a f** " is too lame. No be only dem dey street dey hustle, no be only dem country hard for. Just like Gumi, you terrorist apologists are using the economic situation of the country as cover to justify your clandestine agenda.
Oga when e set, e go shock una say no be only aboki fit carry dagger
uuzba:

Sorry. Long story.
They are unemployed youth with nothing else to do.
As nobody gives a f*** about them, they too have refused to give a f*** about anybody, you and the madam included.
Everybody wants better life. They too. And okada riding is the only way they can see forth. Horn for them. Pass your own and go.
Later you can get in touch with the home owners in that area to drive them away from that spot. Simple.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos To Ban Okada Next Week, Police Seize 480 Guns From Okada Riders by clothingonline(m): 7:32pm On May 15, 2021
This Chadians want to take over Lagos
Re: Lagos To Ban Okada Next Week, Police Seize 480 Guns From Okada Riders by nuruajao: 7:34pm On May 15, 2021
Joke of the year!!!!!after Fashola ban them Ambode brought them back after Sanwoolu next election............
Re: Lagos To Ban Okada Next Week, Police Seize 480 Guns From Okada Riders by easzypeaszy(m): 7:51pm On May 15, 2021
Agege alone needs 1000Buses...all na wash won't even be at .00000001 significant
Re: Lagos To Ban Okada Next Week, Police Seize 480 Guns From Okada Riders by olaoye15(m): 7:54pm On May 15, 2021
Solving a problem in Lagos will create a big problem in Ibadan.amd other South west states. Obviously, these guys will move to other states especially Ibadan thereby complicating the fragile security situation in Ibadan.

I hope the oto state government would begin to develop models to mitigate this.
Re: Lagos To Ban Okada Next Week, Police Seize 480 Guns From Okada Riders by wiloy2k8(m): 8:22pm On May 15, 2021
reason why they just gonna ban Okada ... no be the nonsense dem dey tell us .

https://nairametrics.com/2020/12/02/lagos-to-launch-new-mini-buses-to-phase-out-okada-marwa/
Re: Lagos To Ban Okada Next Week, Police Seize 480 Guns From Okada Riders by drakeskull(m): 8:30pm On May 15, 2021
The same bike riders would go ride keke. Na those miscreants de drive keke too
Re: Lagos To Ban Okada Next Week, Police Seize 480 Guns From Okada Riders by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:36pm On May 15, 2021
According to findings, the state government will be rolling out the first 500 First and Last Mile buses same day to ply the routes currently open to okada.

Soft targets for the Okada riders to destroy.
Re: Lagos To Ban Okada Next Week, Police Seize 480 Guns From Okada Riders by Malawian(m): 8:53pm On May 15, 2021
OdudwaR:
They're now in Lagos and all over Yorubaland waiting for time to strike. But some are still sleeping. Keep sleeping until Fulani puts a bullet in your head.

Yoruba nation now. Osun rally is ongoing, you can't stop a moving train.
Their guns fit even dey that their okada seat. I see one video like that.
Re: Lagos To Ban Okada Next Week, Police Seize 480 Guns From Okada Riders by Puhrs: 8:57pm On May 15, 2021
Why
Re: Lagos To Ban Okada Next Week, Police Seize 480 Guns From Okada Riders by richmanrichard: 8:59pm On May 15, 2021
Good move. Almost all the gatemen in Ago-palace are migrant fulanis .They all have bikes moving around suspiciously,waiting for orders from pantami
Re: Lagos To Ban Okada Next Week, Police Seize 480 Guns From Okada Riders by justmondris: 9:00pm On May 15, 2021
azpekuliar:
How many times dem go ban am for Lagos? I’m beginning to think it is impossible to completely to do so.

It is not impossible just that the corruption of some officials are affecting the process
Re: Lagos To Ban Okada Next Week, Police Seize 480 Guns From Okada Riders by EMMY76: 9:07pm On May 15, 2021
Making 400,000 people jobless just like that will definitely come with consequences lagos residents should be prepared for anarchy.

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Ban Okada Next Week, Police Seize 480 Guns From Okada Riders by Smooyis(m): 9:08pm On May 15, 2021
We should not be afraid. God is faithful
Re: Lagos To Ban Okada Next Week, Police Seize 480 Guns From Okada Riders by LightUpWithKemi: 9:13pm On May 15, 2021
Way to go. Kudos to LASG.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) / Mwuese Mnyim Helps Husband On The Farm (Photos) / The Changing Changer: A PMB Supporter's Opinions On 2014 Nyanya Vs Today (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.