Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Suspected Cultists Kill Man In Delta (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Cultists Kill Man In Delta (Graphic Photos) (42888 Views)

12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) / Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) / Mother Goes Topless, Family Mourns As Cultists Kill Man In Benin. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Cultists Kill Man In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Onewazobia(m): 6:11pm On May 15, 2021
Too bad, no peace 4 .....
Re: Suspected Cultists Kill Man In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 15, 2021
Glory be to God. Minus one grin
Re: Suspected Cultists Kill Man In Delta (Graphic Photos) by ecomalchemist(m): 6:13pm On May 15, 2021
Rest In peace
Re: Suspected Cultists Kill Man In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 15, 2021
Glory be to God. Minus one. grin
Re: Suspected Cultists Kill Man In Delta (Graphic Photos) by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:13pm On May 15, 2021
Say no to cultism
Re: Suspected Cultists Kill Man In Delta (Graphic Photos) by generalwo(m): 6:18pm On May 15, 2021
TMSMedia:
A young man identified as Tony has been killed by gunmen suspected to be cultists in Otefe-Oghara, Ethiope East Local Government Area of Delta State, IgbereTV reports.

IgbereTV gathered that the deceased was shot dead by the assailants along Ibori Road between the hours of 8pm- 10pm on Thursday, May 13.

Comrade Obodo, who shared a photo of the deceased in Facebook, advised those who have graduated from schools in the community to go back to their various hometowns.

Obodo wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100002653001945/posts/3772236546208075/?app=fbl

.... The so called rugged ones keep dying..... While the jews live on..... Wahalla for who join confra..... The best confra to join is the one where you go on your knees every day ND pray to Jesus..... Shouting up and down like a mad cow all in the name of cultism won't save you when you need saving the most

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Cultists Kill Man In Delta (Graphic Photos) by UltimateSpice: 6:19pm On May 15, 2021
What a waste.

Say No to Cultism.

Re: Suspected Cultists Kill Man In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 6:20pm On May 15, 2021
Stop drugs and yahoo yahoo they will not listen
Re: Suspected Cultists Kill Man In Delta (Graphic Photos) by benweezy: 6:22pm On May 15, 2021
Delta and cultism be like agege bread and butter
Re: Suspected Cultists Kill Man In Delta (Graphic Photos) by chukskafor(m): 6:22pm On May 15, 2021
So na only this one trouser this nikker get till em kiss the dust

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Cultists Kill Man In Delta (Graphic Photos) by wumi2017(f): 6:25pm On May 15, 2021
God will merciful us
Re: Suspected Cultists Kill Man In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Staphylococcus: 6:39pm On May 15, 2021
Buhari is working.

Kudos
Re: Suspected Cultists Kill Man In Delta (Graphic Photos) by bluefilm: 6:40pm On May 15, 2021
Blood in; Blood Out.
Re: Suspected Cultists Kill Man In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Daisukee: 6:46pm On May 15, 2021
IS his dum dum dum from black bonez song?
falcon01:
Du du Dum dum dum du du dum du dum...

Another one bites the dust
Re: Suspected Cultists Kill Man In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Mekas2016(m): 6:57pm On May 15, 2021
That write up on his shirt reads MISFIT....ok
Re: Suspected Cultists Kill Man In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Shalommy(f): 7:19pm On May 15, 2021
They pump am machine.
Re: Suspected Cultists Kill Man In Delta (Graphic Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 7:37pm On May 15, 2021
I hope you never considered Joining them, but good description. thank you for sharing.

EmmyDJourno:
[b]God delivered me from Cultism

I had issues with one Number 1 that year, I refused to join them na him the guy chop my eye for street

I planned to treat his Bleep up that night but my girlfriend told me if I don't come get food she made me, we break up, I obeyed her for reasons I didn't understand

Only for me to find out School Security burst him and his boys in their hangout that same night, for a rape case they were accused of

If she didn't call me, the authorities for don burst me join them as fellow Cultist

So another Cult group that wanted me to join them coz I was a correct street boy trading my Yahoo money for street influence

They were willing to fix the shit for me for free, but I knew the price would be me joining them

They went about hunting the number 1 for me, but he had travelled coz of the heat on him

Days later the School's Disciplinary Committee sat on a case involving that cult group that were willing to fight for me

Some of them were rusticated, others suspended

The DC verdict decimated them coz two of the who were kids to Professors snitched for lighter sentences while those who refused to confess were rusticated

They left me alone, and I knew God was still with me irrespective of my unholy ways
[/b]
Re: Suspected Cultists Kill Man In Delta (Graphic Photos) by macrodata(m): 7:40pm On May 15, 2021
Johnwicka:
HOLLY GRAM cool. DAT AINT RITE
Correct guy!

1 Like

Re: Suspected Cultists Kill Man In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Cisse001(m): 7:45pm On May 15, 2021
cry
Vickyvice:
Na me beg or force am to join cult? So why I go pity am
Re: Suspected Cultists Kill Man In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Farid24224(m): 7:47pm On May 15, 2021
To the comments above mine.....

Where was it mentioned that he was a CULTIST??
Re: Suspected Cultists Kill Man In Delta (Graphic Photos) by JubrinElSudan: 8:40pm On May 15, 2021
He was not a cultist. He hustles in a laundry shop, the owner of the shop is the cultist who wasn't around when the cultists came so they just killed this guy.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Cultists Kill Man In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Ahmed0336(m): 9:06pm On May 15, 2021
JubrinElSudan:
He was not a cultist. He hustles in a laundry shop, the owner of the shop is the cultist who wasn't around when the cultists came so they just killed this guy.
Seem you know much.

Abeg knack us tori
Re: Suspected Cultists Kill Man In Delta (Graphic Photos) by jeromeekugbere(m): 9:09pm On May 15, 2021
Say no to Cultism

1 Like

Re: Suspected Cultists Kill Man In Delta (Graphic Photos) by anoziechi(f): 9:23pm On May 15, 2021
I no know if any state for naija like cultism pass delta...if you no be cultist you be jewman...
Re: Suspected Cultists Kill Man In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Go5DY(m): 9:36pm On May 15, 2021
paulolee:
seems cultism thrives more in the south than anywhere else in Nigeria..
I dnt av any rip to waste bcoz pikin wey come from hood suppose get sense.
hard man hard man, now see as e life take end up...something must kee man no mean say I go join one stupid cult, de ball life in fear, only to emdup shot dead by another useless idiot.
cnt imagine the pains, tears n disappointment my parents would go through when it happens...I better remain a jew bro.
You be cultist already see slangs wey you dey use, how you take know say Jew nah person wey no dey cult
Re: Suspected Cultists Kill Man In Delta (Graphic Photos) by salahh9(m): 9:44pm On May 15, 2021
Na bird
Re: Suspected Cultists Kill Man In Delta (Graphic Photos) by LightUpWithKemi: 9:46pm On May 15, 2021
Destiny cut short, so sad.
Re: Suspected Cultists Kill Man In Delta (Graphic Photos) by JubrinElSudan: 10:01pm On May 15, 2021
Ahmed0336:

Seem you know much.

Abeg knack us tori

Re: Suspected Cultists Kill Man In Delta (Graphic Photos) by paulolee(m): 10:01pm On May 15, 2021
Go5DY:

You be cultist already see slangs wey you dey use, how you take know say Jew nah person wey no dey cult
guys u make me laff real.hard...was born in lag for hood n I skul for south south..
dt na common street slangs bcoz i grow up with so many of DM around..

1 Like

Re: Suspected Cultists Kill Man In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Polynek(m): 10:37pm On May 15, 2021
Rubbish
Re: Suspected Cultists Kill Man In Delta (Graphic Photos) by BOTTAN4Real: 10:45pm On May 15, 2021
Leave cultism alone they wont hear. See now, a total loss for his family
Re: Suspected Cultists Kill Man In Delta (Graphic Photos) by barinedan(m): 6:09am On May 16, 2021
Your advice is unnecessary sir, everyone can not go back to the village after graduating from school because there are no companies in the villages, everyone wants to survive after school,. You can only advice undergraduate to shun cultism because it's very obvious that the young man must have been a cultist in his school days and what you sowed today, you will reap tomorrow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Notorious Fraudster Arrested At Kano Airport Again With 848 ATM Cards. Photos / 2 Men Who Killed Okada Man In Ogun, Buried The Corpse In Shallow Grave Arrested / Lagos Teacher Impregnates 14-Year-Old Pupil, Remanded In Prison For Defilement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.