Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Redmi Note 10 Pro Vs Samsung Galaxy A52 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Redmi Note 10 Pro Vs Samsung Galaxy A52 (2106 Views)

Redmi Note 10 Pro vs Samsung Galaxy A52: Speed Test, Camera & Full Comparison / Samsung Galaxy A32 Vs Samsung Galaxy A52 / Samsung Galaxy A52 Review: Perfect Affordable Midrange! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redmi Note 10 Pro Vs Samsung Galaxy A52 by 3zaza3: 10:43am On May 15, 2021
Xiaomi's Redmi Note 10 Pro is one of the best value for money phones released so far in 2021, and the Samsung Galaxy A52 is also a smartphone looking to be a best seller like its predecessor. A comparison between these two devices is one of the most demanded videos. The Redmi Note 10 Pro is also known as the Note 10 Pro Max in India. This is a detailed comparison between the Redmi Note 10 Pro and the Samsung Galaxy A52 including a speed test and camera test.

Samsung Galaxy A52 Price - $330/₦139,500
Redmi Note 10 Pro Price - $300/₦125,000

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZg6aTJH450

3 Likes

Re: Redmi Note 10 Pro Vs Samsung Galaxy A52 by Investtorr: 10:44am On May 15, 2021
I prefer Redmi

6 Likes

Re: Redmi Note 10 Pro Vs Samsung Galaxy A52 by Randerl: 3:31pm On May 15, 2021
Better l save 14500 for data and flexing.

8 Likes

Re: Redmi Note 10 Pro Vs Samsung Galaxy A52 by stupidmod3: 4:21pm On May 15, 2021
even if money no complete i wait till complete n get a better brand not the noise maker brand

1 Like

Re: Redmi Note 10 Pro Vs Samsung Galaxy A52 by seyema(m): 12:29pm On May 16, 2021
I had to buy the A52
Re: Redmi Note 10 Pro Vs Samsung Galaxy A52 by stupidmod3: 1:09pm On May 16, 2021
seyema:
I had to buy the A52

how is it generally n price u bought it?
Re: Redmi Note 10 Pro Vs Samsung Galaxy A52 by seyema(m): 1:50pm On May 16, 2021
stupidmod3:

how is it generally n price u bought it?
I bought it 138500.
The phone is so smooth, no ads, bugs, awesome speaker for it's class. I have option to pick note 10 pro which is cheaper but I decide to go for A52 because I know xiaomi always cut conner with their midrange phone.
Real experience is more than spec sheet and antutu benchmark
Re: Redmi Note 10 Pro Vs Samsung Galaxy A52 by stupidmod3: 1:51pm On May 16, 2021
seyema:

I bought it 138500.
The phone is so smooth, no ads, bugs, awesome speaker for it's class. I have option to pick note 10 pro which is cheaper but I decide to go for A52 because I know xiaomi always cut conner with their midrange phone.
thats nice to know i dey think of buying one also
Re: Redmi Note 10 Pro Vs Samsung Galaxy A52 by scarycuteface(m): 10:48pm On May 16, 2021
The A52 is better in my opinion
Re: Redmi Note 10 Pro Vs Samsung Galaxy A52 by Eyanbahose: 3:22am On May 17, 2021
A52 look and feels better
Re: Redmi Note 10 Pro Vs Samsung Galaxy A52 by Eyanbahose: 3:23am On May 17, 2021
seyema:

I bought it 138500.
xaiomi are known for cutting corners. Good choice anyway.
Re: Redmi Note 10 Pro Vs Samsung Galaxy A52 by IamNiel: 10:11pm On May 17, 2021
Eyanbahose:
xaiomi are known for cutting corners. Good choice anyway.

Be calming down.

Redmi note 10 pro: According to Gsm Arena,it has the best camera experience but local and foreign reviews have shown the A52 and A72 to be better at the moment, so either the Redmi note 10 pro used for the review has a different update or further updates will eclipse the A52 and A72 as shown by the previous iterations that has adopted the 108mp camera. Aside this, the Redmi has a better video output.

For price to specs, I do not see where there is a trade off.

Better display
Faster charge
Better build
Better write speed for storage
Cheaper
Better speaker
Newer CPU is always better no matter how similar
240 Hz sampling rate for gamers
Tweaking potentials for geeks and even non geeks

SAMSUNG

Better camera (for now)
More updates (3)

AD experience is no longer a thing for MIUI and let's say it is that bad, it can be disabled under 2 minutes max.

Bugs are common software problems that plagues all phones regardless of manufacturer so I did not get that.

Personally I can recommend any of the two to a potential buyer easily if his preference is on the present which means Brand, current camera experience and updates. If for value for money, then redmi note 10 pro will always get my recommendation.

A phone does not attain the height of the Midrange phone to beat for no reason. Samsung offers so much with this present release and even I am impressed. Like damn surprised.

4 Likes

Re: Redmi Note 10 Pro Vs Samsung Galaxy A52 by Masterdazhem: 12:38am On May 27, 2021
IamNiel:

Be calming down.

Redmi note 10 pro: According to Gsm Arena,it has the best camera experience but local and foreign reviews have shown the A52 and A72 to be better at the moment, so either the Redmi note 10 pro used for the review has a different update or further updates will eclipse the A52 and A72 as shown by the previous iterations that has adopted the 108mp camera. Aside this, the Redmi has a better video output.

For price to specs, I do not see where there is a trade off.

Better display
Faster charge
Better build
Better write speed for storage
Cheaper
Better speaker
Newer CPU is always better no matter how similar
240 Hz sampling rate for gamers
Tweaking potentials for geeks and even non geeks

SAMSUNG

Better camera (for now)
More updates (3)

AD experience is no longer a thing for MIUI and let's say it is that bad, it can be disabled under 2 minutes max.

Bugs are common software problems that plagues all phones regardless of manufacturer so I did not get that.

Personally I can recommend any of the two to a potential buyer easily if his preference is on the present which means Brand, current camera experience and updates. If for value for money, then redmi note 10 pro will always get my recommendation.

A phone does not attain the height of the Midrange phone to beat for no reason. Samsung offers so much with this present release and even I am impressed. Like damn surprised.

1 Like

Re: Redmi Note 10 Pro Vs Samsung Galaxy A52 by davidluv(m): 8:05am On May 27, 2021
Good analysis.

(1) (Reply)

Own Any Of These Samsung Phones Now / Chinese Android Brands Present In Nigeria / Gionee Is The Latest Company To Make Fun Of The Samsung Galaxy S5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.