Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,501 members, 7,816,192 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Must W Video: Fulani Women Makes Shocking And Unbelievable Statement About Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Must W Video: Fulani Women Makes Shocking And Unbelievable Statement About Igbos (3815 Views)

I Was Traveling And Saw These Fulani Women / 247 Fulani Women To Get N20,000 Grants From Federal Government / Osun Rerun: CDD Gives Damning Verdict On Election, Makes Shocking Revelations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must W Video: Fulani Women Makes Shocking And Unbelievable Statement About Igbos by Techsavvy1: 10:50am On May 15, 2021
Re: Must W Video: Fulani Women Makes Shocking And Unbelievable Statement About Igbos by deantimes(m): 10:52am On May 15, 2021
You must be stupid, negotiate with them up North don't bring that madness down South because we will quell it. Better be warned.

5 Likes

Re: Must W Video: Fulani Women Makes Shocking And Unbelievable Statement About Igbos by SEasternVictory: 10:52am On May 15, 2021
Crap - COMEDY

1 Like

Re: Must W Video: Fulani Women Makes Shocking And Unbelievable Statement About Igbos by deantimes(m): 10:57am On May 15, 2021
Techsavvy1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Csez-W15Mc

What do the Fulanis contribute to the national treasury? So they think carrying arms to blackmail other Nigerians will grant them amnesty?

It means you people are in support of their atrocious acts in the North which I have no probs with but the moment you try to extend it to South, probably SS then you will have me to contend with, shey you say na una get naija? Oga come claim am na. Idi.ots

3 Likes

Re: Must W Video: Fulani Women Makes Shocking And Unbelievable Statement About Igbos by Techsavvy1: 11:12am On May 15, 2021
No wonder the Fulani cannot be arrested and prosecuted in a court in Nigeria. We are finished

6 Likes

Re: Must W Video: Fulani Women Makes Shocking And Unbelievable Statement About Igbos by AdaugoChisom(f): 11:13am On May 15, 2021
It's comedy but that's how every northerners think and protect Fulanis.
Re: Must W Video: Fulani Women Makes Shocking And Unbelievable Statement About Igbos by FoolishBoy419: 11:35am On May 15, 2021
Nigeria is a funny country. Fulani terrorists are the exact same version of Israeli terrorists who believe they are superior because of some fairy tales. You can't support one and condemn the other without being a terrorist yourself.

The only reason these Igbos are crying is because it is affecting them.
Re: Must W Video: Fulani Women Makes Shocking And Unbelievable Statement About Igbos by FoolishBoy419: 11:35am On May 15, 2021
Nigeria is a funny country. Fulani terrorists are the exact same version of Israeli terrorists who believe they are superior because of some fairy tales. You can't support one and condemn the other without being a hypocritical terrorist yourself.

Re: Must W Video: Fulani Women Makes Shocking And Unbelievable Statement About Igbos by Valkrie: 11:43am On May 15, 2021
FoolishBoy419:
Nigeria is a funny country. Fulani terrorists are the exact same version of Israeli terrorists who believe they are superior because of some fairy tales. You can't support one and condemn the other without being a hypocritical terrorist yourself.

Both are miles apart with no single base for comparison...while isreal contribute to the world fulani are simply parasitic until they are dealt with and cured by their host community...!!

7 Likes

Re: Must W Video: Fulani Women Makes Shocking And Unbelievable Statement About Igbos by FoolishBoy419: 11:52am On May 15, 2021
Valkrie:

Both are miles apart with no single base for comparison...while isreal contribute to the world fulani are simply parasitic until they are dealt with and cured by their host community...!!

So if you contribute to the world, you have the right to burn down people and snatch houses?

I don't blame you. I blame whoever the idiot is that invented religion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must W Video: Fulani Women Makes Shocking And Unbelievable Statement About Igbos by Idaytesj29(m): 12:13pm On May 15, 2021
FoolishBoy419:

So if you contribute to the world, you have the right to burn down people and snatch houses?

Lol e dey always shock person how people defend wrong thing just to advance their own view of things.

Fulani did not contribute anything? What of cows? At least they did something.

Either food or science, its not a reason to start land grabbing and burning people in their homes while sleeping, killing children and women.

I pray we start using our brains and remove sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Must W Video: Fulani Women Makes Shocking And Unbelievable Statement About Igbos by big7: 12:16pm On May 15, 2021
Lol Mehn I can't stop laughing. Well I don't care if they keep their madness up north. You bring that idiotic acts to SE you will burn and be sent to your 72 Virgins earlier than you think.

5 Likes

Re: Must W Video: Fulani Women Makes Shocking And Unbelievable Statement About Igbos by demmie1: 1:42pm On May 15, 2021
This cannot be real, I don't believe the lady is Fulani. Her statements are too implicative.

I'm trying to be naive here by giving them benefits of doubt, but if this is how they really believe this, then separating Nigeria is the most peaceful way to go, if not, these people need to be annihilated.

2 Likes

Re: Must W Video: Fulani Women Makes Shocking And Unbelievable Statement About Igbos by McStoic(m): 3:00pm On May 15, 2021
Thank God I no get enough data. I no wan watch wetin go make me vex this afternoon. grin
Re: Must W Video: Fulani Women Makes Shocking And Unbelievable Statement About Igbos by KosiGee(m): 3:15pm On May 15, 2021
This lady looks fake to me...her dressing, her contradictions, incoherence and gestures.
What’s the name of this Nollywood or kannywood actress?

She sounds dumber than dumb and she’s a bad actress.
Re: Must W Video: Fulani Women Makes Shocking And Unbelievable Statement About Igbos by KosiGee(m): 3:16pm On May 15, 2021
McStoic:
Thank God I no get enough data. I no wan watch wetin go make me vex this afternoon. grin

It will actually make you laugh if you are not affected by Nairaland tribal paranoia.
Re: Must W Video: Fulani Women Makes Shocking And Unbelievable Statement About Igbos by KosiGee(m): 3:24pm On May 15, 2021
demmie1:
This cannot be real, I don't believe the lady is Fulani. Her statements are too implicative.

I'm trying to be naive here by giving them benefits of doubt, but if this is how they really believe this, then separating Nigeria is the most peaceful way to go, if not, these people need to be annihilated.

I didn’t take this lady seriously but I think this is how they think.

Former executive sec of NHIS Prof Usman Yusuf was displeased with Southern governors stance on open grazing. He said that Fulani leaders were not consulted by the governors of southern part of Nigeria!!!

What audacity. If that statement didn’t provoke anyone from the south of Nigeria, I don’t know what will. If anybody from the south of Nigeria has been doubting the islamisation policies or conspiracy theories regarding the fulanis, I don’t know what will.

Southern part of Nigeria only need to contribute 30% of the effort to ruin the fulanis. Fulanis themselves will contribute the 70%.
Don’t ask me how.

1 Like

Re: Must W Video: Fulani Women Makes Shocking And Unbelievable Statement About Igbos by opribo(m): 3:28pm On May 15, 2021
This why we must never give up the struggle for self determination.

These people have an agenda to take over our lands.

1 Like

Re: Must W Video: Fulani Women Makes Shocking And Unbelievable Statement About Igbos by humilitypays(m): 4:39pm On May 15, 2021
This is fake
Re: Must W Video: Fulani Women Makes Shocking And Unbelievable Statement About Igbos by mightyhaze: 4:53pm On May 15, 2021
Lol..
Re: Must W Video: Fulani Women Makes Shocking And Unbelievable Statement About Igbos by selemempe: 7:36pm On May 15, 2021
Funny but it's fake sha
Re: Must W Video: Fulani Women Makes Shocking And Unbelievable Statement About Igbos by Ezmans: 8:47pm On May 15, 2021
Techsavvy1:
No wonder the Fulani cannot be arrested and prosecuted in a court in Nigeria. We are finished
what this woman mean is that you must carry gun in nigeria before they listen to you
Re: Must W Video: Fulani Women Makes Shocking And Unbelievable Statement About Igbos by kolaaderin: 8:55pm On May 15, 2021
Fake asssss stupid woman, does this video looks and sound authentic to any sane mind.
Fake video, and if she is tracked down and arrested now she will be claiming blue murderer .
This woman is 120% not a Fulani woman, people should mind and reason what they see online before making any comment, here is the reason for total freedom of media needs to be regulated. You can't do this in some country like China and get away with it. Not even on a comedy skit, you will end up in serious trouble, as this is very sensitive for a joke
Re: Must W Video: Fulani Women Makes Shocking And Unbelievable Statement About Igbos by Valkrie: 8:09am On May 17, 2021
FoolishBoy419:

Oga go back and read history..nobody is burning anybody's house..!!
Further I don't do religion and not commenting from the religious angle...!!
Re: Must W Video: Fulani Women Makes Shocking And Unbelievable Statement About Igbos by ZorGBUooeh: 8:22am On May 17, 2021
The video is meant to be a joke but its not funny atall.
U don't joke with a sensitive issue like Fulani killings
Re: Must W Video: Fulani Women Makes Shocking And Unbelievable Statement About Igbos by joyandfaith: 8:29am On May 17, 2021
FoolishBoy419:
Nigeria is a funny country. Fulani terrorists are the exact same version of Arab Muslim terrorists who believe they are superior because of some fairy tales. Arabisation of 80% of muslims worldwide does not happen overnight .
Re: Must W Video: Fulani Women Makes Shocking And Unbelievable Statement About Igbos by FoolishBoy419: 8:57am On May 17, 2021
Valkrie:

Oga go back and read history..nobody is burning anybody's house..!!
Further I don't do religion and not commenting from the religious angle...!!

History from when? According to my knowledge of history, nobody actually owns any lands. We have to abide by what's going on in the modern days and by that, Israel has no rights to kick people out of their houses. Unless you agree that red Indians should kill all Americans and evict them from their homes if they have the necessary power. Even the buybull shows that Israel was stolen by Yahweh and his chosen terroristsgrin

(1) (Reply)

Obaseki Relocates Deputy Governor’s Office From Government House To An Abandoned / 3 People Killed A Female Lasu Student and ate her / The New Nigeria Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.