Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

What Is Really The Cause Of Household Inflation!!? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is Really The Cause Of Household Inflation!!? (599 Views)

What Adjustments Have You Made To Cope With The Rising Inflation (Pictures) / Inflation: What Is Happening Pls? / What Could Be The Cause Of These Rotten Eggs, Please? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Really The Cause Of Household Inflation!!? by hbk001(m): 10:50am On May 15, 2021
What's really happening in our country!!!?

Earlier this morning, I wanted to buy two satchets of indomie which goes for #50 each as at the last time I bought it and a kongo of garri which goes for #300 as at the last time I also bought it.
Mind you, I don't normally buy all these household items because I eat at the canteen near my work place in the morning and after work in the evening.
The woman selling the indomie has to tell me that a satchet is now #80 I was like, seriously!!! Not only that, a kongo of garri is now #500. Ahhh, see me see success o! I didn't even know what to say rather than to go back home and take more cash to be able to afford what I want.
The woman was like, are you not in this Nigeria..Everything has skyrocket, a bottle of coke is now #130 which was #100 as the last time I know, spaghetti is now #300 from #220, bread price has also been inflated largely., la bla bla bla...

What is really causing all this inflation nitori Olorun...Buhari wetin we do you and your cohorts, please have mercy on the masses!
Re: What Is Really The Cause Of Household Inflation!!? by Nobody: 11:11am On May 15, 2021
Truly you're not in Nigeria.

The hike has been on, on a daily basis. You buy something today at #50, you go tomorrow the price has increased to #70. Thats how we went from #450 for painter of garri to 1200.

We don't even know where we are headed with this inflation plus no body at the top is saying anything about it.
Re: What Is Really The Cause Of Household Inflation!!? by hbk001(m): 11:52am On May 15, 2021
CharisEleos:
Truly you're not in Nigeria.

The hike has been on, on a daily basis. You buy something today at #50, you go tomorrow the price has increased to #70. Thats how we went from #450 for painter of garri to 1200.

We don't even know where we are headed with this inflation plus no body at the top is saying anything about it.

I really didn't notice that much until this very morning. It is pathetic. I hardly buy households items. No mercy for the masses at all

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experience Not Been Served Food In An Occasion / How To Clean Stubborn Stains From Tiles / High Quality Dehydrated Egg Granules For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.