Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,086 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Tyson Fury Trains With Nick Diaz Before Anthony Joshua Fight (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tyson Fury Trains With Nick Diaz Before Anthony Joshua Fight (Photos) (40908 Views)

Paris, Tyson Fury's Wife Begs Him To Quit Boxing After Anthony Joshua Fight / "I Had Over 40 Stiches" - Tyson Fury After Bloody Eye Cut During Fight (Photos) / Anthony Joshua Runs Through Forest As He Prepares For Big Baby Fight (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tyson Fury Trains With Nick Diaz Before Anthony Joshua Fight (Photos) by rex21: 1:11pm On May 15, 2021
H
Re: Tyson Fury Trains With Nick Diaz Before Anthony Joshua Fight (Photos) by greggng: 1:12pm On May 15, 2021
overdrive:
Anthony joshua will kill this man.

One thing I like about fury is that he doesn't disappoint . He is a true definition of talk and do ...the way he destroyed wilder , Joshua won't stand 3 rounds ..given Joshua ajebuter display against Ruiz. Joshua need prayers to avoid collateral damage .

4 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Trains With Nick Diaz Before Anthony Joshua Fight (Photos) by PrinceofHCI(m): 1:13pm On May 15, 2021
Like Bruce Lee once said "boards don't hit back!"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury Trains With Nick Diaz Before Anthony Joshua Fight (Photos) by delzbaba(m): 1:15pm On May 15, 2021
I pity Joshua oh, this man bone be like metal.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Trains With Nick Diaz Before Anthony Joshua Fight (Photos) by Neinobrown: 1:17pm On May 15, 2021
Why not try this product for ur perfect skin and smooth body I swear u will love it

Re: Tyson Fury Trains With Nick Diaz Before Anthony Joshua Fight (Photos) by thinkmoney(m): 1:18pm On May 15, 2021
overdrive:
My brother, that guy Tyson is a fighter oh. You remember those people in your primary school days that look odd but strong. That guy Tyson takes it whichever way it comes.
Joshua has to be really smart and fearless to win him. My issue with Joshua is that I suspect he has a glass chin, he isnt as rugged as Tyson. You can see this in the way he fought with precaution in his last fight. He look as if he was afraid that Mexican guy doesn't hit him in the head the way he did in their first fight.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Trains With Nick Diaz Before Anthony Joshua Fight (Photos) by KingZaddy(m): 1:19pm On May 15, 2021
Tyson is going to Bleep up Joshua, just watch out...

Una too dey hype Joshua because he is Nigerian, Tyson will definitely defeat him

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Trains With Nick Diaz Before Anthony Joshua Fight (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 1:19pm On May 15, 2021
Tyson Fury is a ritualist.
Re: Tyson Fury Trains With Nick Diaz Before Anthony Joshua Fight (Photos) by RealEzee(m): 1:20pm On May 15, 2021
The way AJ go beat this guy ehnn, if e like make e go train with lion join, this guy dey fear AJ die, next thing now na to show us as e dey train with cobra.
AJ go beat this one to depression mode

AJ all the way!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury Trains With Nick Diaz Before Anthony Joshua Fight (Photos) by kingsleefolli(m): 1:21pm On May 15, 2021
If he like train with bandit,buhari won't resign that my problem now.i rep Anthony Joshua.

2 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Trains With Nick Diaz Before Anthony Joshua Fight (Photos) by sammy7410(m): 1:21pm On May 15, 2021
U and ur boy go soon collect

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Trains With Nick Diaz Before Anthony Joshua Fight (Photos) by RealEzee(m): 1:22pm On May 15, 2021
thinkmoney:

My brother, that guy Tyson is a fighter oh. You remember those people in your primary school days that look odd but strong. That guy Tyson takes it whichever way it comes.
Joshua has to be really smart and fearless to win him. My issue with Joshua is that I suspect he has a glass chin, he isnt as rugged as Tyson. You can see this in the way he fought with precaution in his last fight. He look as if he was afraid that Mexican guy doesn't hit him in the head the way he did in their first fight.
it's called the art of boxing,taking punches don't win matches but the punches thrown, AJ is the science of boxing, know this and know peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury Trains With Nick Diaz Before Anthony Joshua Fight (Photos) by Akharmony: 1:23pm On May 15, 2021
Win. omoh iya mi

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Trains With Nick Diaz Before Anthony Joshua Fight (Photos) by Phcmayor(m): 1:24pm On May 15, 2021
I don't think Joshua can beat Tyson fury
But let's support Joshua
Re: Tyson Fury Trains With Nick Diaz Before Anthony Joshua Fight (Photos) by sonofElElyon: 1:24pm On May 15, 2021
mysportdab:
Tyson Fury has now trained with UFC fighter Nick Diaz ahead of his heavyweight boxing clash against Anthony Joshua.

Tyson Fury has stayed around in Florida as the much anticipated boxing match against Anthony Joshua draws closer.

Anthony Joshua Vs Tyson Fury is set to take place on Saturday, August 14.

Fury did some gym work with UFC star Nick Diaz, and they also tried out some fights during the training.

Fury said to his Instagram followers: 'I'm here with my boy Nick. We coming for you all out there. You are going to be smashed.'

Video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0bvOR1eQHY

This doesn't help his preparation. The fight with Joshua is simply boxing.. not mixed martial arts

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Trains With Nick Diaz Before Anthony Joshua Fight (Photos) by Fulla(m): 1:25pm On May 15, 2021
This guy get too much meat for body. I'm looking at him like a bigger Andy Ruiz.
Re: Tyson Fury Trains With Nick Diaz Before Anthony Joshua Fight (Photos) by zoghys: 1:26pm On May 15, 2021
overdrive:

Don't bet on that. Fury is more deadlier than what most gives him credit for.
Re: Tyson Fury Trains With Nick Diaz Before Anthony Joshua Fight (Photos) by femi4: 1:27pm On May 15, 2021
Hedone:
This match could be bigger than the rumble in the jungle ooh cheesy
No match can come close to that.

Today's boxers are too defensive
Re: Tyson Fury Trains With Nick Diaz Before Anthony Joshua Fight (Photos) by sucess001(m): 1:28pm On May 15, 2021
Harpyeagle:
Anthony joshua is in trouble.. He should sha do his best, he could end up defeating this man.

Which main trouble? AJ is by far a better fighter. This Fury guy na hype. He doesn't have AJs records at all. He has only had 2 1/5 decent fights - against Klitchko, wilder and Chisora (he is the 1/2). He even struggled against Wallin.

AJ has on the other hand beaten far better fighters. Fighters in the top ten - Dillian Whyte, Povetkin, Brazzele, Klitchko, Molina, Ruiz, Martin and Pulev.

He has fought over three times the number of hardened battles than Fury.

You ll see

4 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Trains With Nick Diaz Before Anthony Joshua Fight (Photos) by Tukor1759: 1:28pm On May 15, 2021
Joshua go beat tongue

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Trains With Nick Diaz Before Anthony Joshua Fight (Photos) by Frenzy01(m): 1:29pm On May 15, 2021
AJ .. Go make us proud. I trust him

Contact us today for swift buying and selling of any breeds of dog. Check siggy for contact information

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Trains With Nick Diaz Before Anthony Joshua Fight (Photos) by knowhowk: 1:32pm On May 15, 2021
Why is Tyson Fury training and Training , Rubbing of oil by Ladies bla bla bla ,I thought He said he would defeat him on the 3rd round and if he gets beyond that he will give up the fight ...A so much and over Confident boxer should just sit down and wait till that day now

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Trains With Nick Diaz Before Anthony Joshua Fight (Photos) by juman(m): 1:32pm On May 15, 2021
Boxing nah plan fight like wrestling.
They already know who go win.
Re: Tyson Fury Trains With Nick Diaz Before Anthony Joshua Fight (Photos) by damiloladuke: 1:37pm On May 15, 2021
with his Papa Ajasco waist

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury Trains With Nick Diaz Before Anthony Joshua Fight (Photos) by gozzlin: 1:37pm On May 15, 2021
This man is humongous, like Goliath. He looks good enough to beat the hell outta Joshua.
Re: Tyson Fury Trains With Nick Diaz Before Anthony Joshua Fight (Photos) by meobizy(f): 1:44pm On May 15, 2021
Anthony Joshua Vs Tyson Fury is set to take place on Saturday, August 14.
Joshua’s team will find a way to duck out of the match long before then. At least their antics are building the needed hype for now. Hmm, I guess Fury’s crazy enough to step into the octagon sometime in the future.
Re: Tyson Fury Trains With Nick Diaz Before Anthony Joshua Fight (Photos) by repent4christ: 1:44pm On May 15, 2021
All those saying Tyson will win don't know boxing, Anthony J, is the definition of an artful fighter...not because his origin is from Nigeria...now AJ can read an opponent weakness and deal with him....Andy Ruiz was underestimated by AJ...he has learnt his lesson...Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion.
Re: Tyson Fury Trains With Nick Diaz Before Anthony Joshua Fight (Photos) by promzy555(m): 1:46pm On May 15, 2021
Dis guy shape is as confused as my Gov. Obaseki

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Trains With Nick Diaz Before Anthony Joshua Fight (Photos) by ECHICHE: 1:48pm On May 15, 2021
Fury is like the biblical hypocrite who wants to be noticed while praying. But Jesus said "those that asked in secret shall be rewarded openly.

Furry will suffer defeat while Joshua will be declared winner on August 14, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Super Eagles: Onazi Under Fire Over Performance During England Friendly / John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today / MESSI: Lessons To Learn From Argentina's Copa America Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.