Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

What Was Nnamdi Kanu Job Before Ipob Activism - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Was Nnamdi Kanu Job Before Ipob Activism (2164 Views)

Igboland Before IPOB ESN. / Fact-Check: Was Nnamdi Kanu Taken Out Of Abuja By DSS To Avoid Court Appearance? / How Was Nnamdi Kanu Able To Make Thousands Of Igbos Fly Into Japan Without.. (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanu Job Before Ipob Activism by Samirana360(m): 1:55pm On May 15, 2021
MalcoImX:
Don't try to ever find out - you'll just waste your time.

But some say the man has no known job. He is a tout, a political prostitute and a Jew wannabe.
Abdul05:
KANU is just a business man in suit
Wicked ppl
Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanu Job Before Ipob Activism by Abdul05: 2:00pm On May 15, 2021
Samirana360:

Wicked ppl
just like ur father
Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanu Job Before Ipob Activism by OGBEREIJEBU: 2:02pm On May 15, 2021
Idiko1:

Far from it!!! I am unequivocally stating that holding a job is not pre-requisite to lead a revolution. I know your figment of imagination would not allow to infer that Nelson Mandela was a criminal since he had no job.

Go back and read his history...

As a politician, lawyer, activists and menial jobs he did in his early stage of life.
Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanu Job Before Ipob Activism by MadamExcellency: 2:10pm On May 15, 2021
OGBEREIJEBU:

I can see the kind of women the future are not...

So you have no mind of your own except when I ask Abia Governor

Weldone excellency

Please don't quote me again. I don't see how or what your stupid question got to do with my profile. Even in my weakness, I can't be compared with you because it's like comparing Dr Okonjo Iweala with Aisha Buhari in International and diplomatic circle.
Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanu Job Before Ipob Activism by MalcoImX: 2:15pm On May 15, 2021
MadamExcellency:

Please don't quote me again. I don't see how or what your stupid question got to do with my profile. Even in my weakness, I can't be compared with you because it's like comparing Dr Okonjo Iweala with Aisha Buhari in International and diplomatic circle.
Madam even though you are not referring to me, I take exceptions to some of your submissions.

What's your aim in bringing Aisha Buhari to this debate?
Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanu Job Before Ipob Activism by OGBEREIJEBU: 2:32pm On May 15, 2021
MadamExcellency:

You must be spiritualist to know your equals in a faceless forum like this.......

It's obvious your cognitive ability is very low, hence your fixed mindset even though in ignorance yet you dont want to accept new dimensions
Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanu Job Before Ipob Activism by Christistruth00: 2:40pm On May 15, 2021
According to Uwazuruike founder of Massob who recruited him to Radio Biafra Nnamdi Kanu was a Yahoo Yahoo boy
Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanu Job Before Ipob Activism by jude79(m): 3:05pm On May 15, 2021
What was the op's job before he became useless on nairaland.

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanu Job Before Ipob Activism by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 15, 2021
OGBEREIJEBU:

I can see the kind of women the future are not...

So you have no mind of your own except when I ask Abia Governor

Weldone excellency
Since you have a mind of your own, why are you now asking nairalanders?
Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanu Job Before Ipob Activism by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 15, 2021
Idiko1:

The most successful revolutions on earth were led by people in prison. Most of them are career criminals. Nelson Mandela had no job too.

Mumu talk. Mandela was a successful lawyer

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanu Job Before Ipob Activism by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 15, 2021
OGBEREIJEBU:
Please is there any job MNK was known to be doing before the IPOB hustle or even doing at the moment that sustain him and the family or is the IPOB activism and contributions his source of affluence and livelihood?

Ojukwu was a know career Soldier
Chief Raph Uwazurike is a seasoned lawyer
Sunday Igboho is a known political tout

Just curious though insult is allowed and will be tolerated and accommodated........

OP e be like thunder wan fire on top Sunday Igboho matter

Igboho is a successful businessman. A car dealer. Don't ever compare him with that useless fugitive

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanu Job Before Ipob Activism by chiefobdk(m): 3:51pm On May 15, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu is a pain in d butt of yoruba Muslims.. The ones wit conehead... He is a pain in d. Butt of yorofulani
Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanu Job Before Ipob Activism by Olatomiwami(m): 4:14pm On May 15, 2021
Christistruth00:
According to Uwazuruike founder of Massob who recruited him to Radio Biafra Nnamdi Kanu was a Yahoo Yahoo boy

Uwazuruike can't b wrong, he is still playing same yahoo yahoo will the gullible igbos both home and abroad, the worse part is this idea of sending these boys to early grave.

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanu Job Before Ipob Activism by Olatomiwami(m): 4:15pm On May 15, 2021
KingsleyWabote:

OP e be like thunder wan fire on top Sunday Igboho matter

Igboho is a successful businessman. A car dealer. Don't ever compare him with that useless fugitive

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanu Job Before Ipob Activism by Olatomiwami(m): 4:18pm On May 15, 2021
chiefobdk:
Nnamdi Kanu is a pain in d butt of yoruba Muslims.. The ones wit conehead... He is a pain in d. Butt of yorofulani

From their comments u shall know them, ipob miscreants, Nk has exchanged their brains with akpu, simple his job description u can't mention, is either Afonja,Cone head or Yoruba Muslims b their daily song like deaf and dump, bunch of clowns.
Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanu Job Before Ipob Activism by Akwamkpuruamu: 4:18pm On May 15, 2021
AmuAwusa:

Lmao!
The niggar is been granted asylum by UK to his members. Same UK buhari dey run go anytime him dementia enter gear 7.

Boy, your mouth fit cause person to commit suicide o grin

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanu Job Before Ipob Activism by Idiko1: 4:49pm On May 15, 2021
OGBEREIJEBU:

Go back and read his history...

As a politician, lawyer, activists and menial jobs he did in his early stage of life.

Nelson Mandela never graduated as lawyer before he went to prison. "Meanwhile, he began studying for an LLB at the University of the Witwatersrand". By the way, he was not born Nelson Mandela.
Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanu Job Before Ipob Activism by Idiko1: 4:51pm On May 15, 2021
KingsleyWabote:

Mumu talk. Mandela was a successful lawyer

You are an important factor Nigeria is called basket of fools.
Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanu Job Before Ipob Activism by AmuAwusa: 5:29pm On May 15, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

Boy, your mouth fit cause person to commit suicide o grin

grin cheesy
Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanu Job Before Ipob Activism by Golan007: 6:11pm On May 15, 2021
Jobless.

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanu Job Before Ipob Activism by NewDawn2O21: 6:39pm On May 15, 2021
OGBEREIJEBU:
Please is there any job MNK was known to be doing before the IPOB hustle or even doing at the moment that sustain him and the family or is the IPOB activism and contributions his source of affluence and livelihood?

Ojukwu was a know career Soldier
Chief Raph Uwazurike is a seasoned lawyer
Sunday Igboho is a known political tout

Just curious though insult is allowed and will be tolerated and accommodated........
he was a p0rnstar.
abeg someone help with that pictures.
cc Golan007

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanu Job Before Ipob Activism by Golan007: 6:45pm On May 15, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
he was a p0rnstar.
abeg someone help with that pictures.
cc Golan007

Say no more.

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanu Job Before Ipob Activism by NewDawn2O21: 6:48pm On May 15, 2021
Golan007:

Say no more. grin
thank you oh baba cheesy cc OGBEREIJEBU this is the right answer to your question

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanu Job Before Ipob Activism by Unik3030: 8:12pm On May 15, 2021
gidgiddy:

Why do you want to what he did before Biafra activism? Are we to ask what people like Zik, Awolowo, TOS Benson and others all did before fighting for Nigerias independence from Britain

What he did does not matter as long as it was legit. However, in one of his broadcasts, Nnamdi Kanu said he ran a consultancy business and was doing well before he packed it in to concentrate solely on Biafra
do u realise I have asked u this same question b4 which u never gave an answer to,the same thing u are doing now

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanu Job Before Ipob Activism by Unik3030: 8:13pm On May 15, 2021
MadamExcellency:

simple question n u resort to insult,once u don't have answer to it then u lock up

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanu Job Before Ipob Activism by deji17: 10:27pm On May 15, 2021
MMM..
Yahoo Yahoo.
Cocaine pusher...
love-vendor....
Asylum seeker.....
419. Scammer.....

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanu Job Before Ipob Activism by Rosskiiku: 10:48pm On May 15, 2021
Idiko1:

The most successful revolutions on earth were led by people in prison. Most of them are career criminals. Nelson Mandela had no job too.

Mandela was a lawyer.
Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanu Job Before Ipob Activism by Rosskiiku: 10:51pm On May 15, 2021
braine:

A car dealer actually.

Every Nigerian abroad is a 'car dealer' of sorts.

Shipping cars to Nigeria to sell is just a side hustle for Naija folks there.

OP is asking what Kanu was trained in and what his regular job was and is, over there.
Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanu Job Before Ipob Activism by OGBEREIJEBU: 9:26am On May 16, 2021
Finally, it can be inferred that the guy was doing nothing before now and has resorted to leading the gullible into early grave
Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanu Job Before Ipob Activism by MrSly(m): 12:06pm On May 16, 2021
OGBEREIJEBU:

Not far from the truth.......

On what pedigree are the people following him?

It is obvious it's only the touts that send him not the educated and exposed
Keep massaging your over pressured ❤️.

Today Rally Have Been Canceled / Igboland Is Burning / Tinubu's Political Base Has Totally Collapsed - Farooq Kperogi