Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Buhari Aka El-buhari King Of Suffering And Famine(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Aka El-buhari King Of Suffering And Famine(photos) (2091 Views)

North Has No Agitation To Destroy Nigeria, Despite 20 Years Of Suffering – Arewa / Buhari, King Mohammed Discuss Nigeria-Morocco Gas Pipeline, Fertilizer Plant / Details Of Buhari, King Of Jordan’s Meeting Emerge. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Aka El-buhari King Of Suffering And Famine(photos) by Biafranboys: 8:07pm On Jun 24, 2021
In fact, whenever I want to write about Buhari I get so angry and pissed because our generations are so stupid, but not the Igbos because we rejected Buhari whenever they brought him even when they packaged him with an Igbo man we still rejected him because we know the man was a failure and I wrote about Buhari here https://www.biafranboys.org/nigerianslargest-black-population-with and how Nigerians have no sense of history and I have told you people times without number that the man is a failure and he would always remain a failure and name one project that Buhari started and completed? I would wait, let me guess Nada

The man should have been banned from ever holding political office in Nigeria I call him the 1983 failure the man failed in 1983 when he had the military power to do anything he wanted I wrote about him here https://www.biafranboys.org/2021/05/buhari-can-leopard-change-its-spots.html can a Leopard change its spots, but guess what Buhari can never change, he would always remain the same failure of 1983.

I was reading something online now of how Honeywell produced a mini spaghetti and it was funny like really, Buhari has really destroyed Nigeria, people are suffering just like in 1983, people queued to buy milk and today the same thing is happening and everyone is keeping mute, nobody can challenge the dictator Buhari, he is free to do whatever he likes, NBA is silent and nobody can face this failure, the supreme court is controlled by Buhari and let's take 2mins to lay some curses those that brought this man back plus the half % of Igbos that supported this man ngige and Joe ibokwe and co.

Now, this brings me to the main issue do you know that Buhari was nicknamed Elbuhari? now open your eyes and read In 1985, prompted by economic uncertainties and a rising crime rate, the government of Buhari opened the borders (closed since April 1984) with Benin, Niger, Chad and Cameroon to speed up the expulsion of 700,000 illegal foreigners and illegal migrant workers. Buhari is today known for this crisis; there even is a famine in the east of Niger that have been named "El Buhari". His regime drew criticism from many, including Nigeria's first Nobel Prize winner Wole Soyinka, who, in 2007, wrote a piece called "The Crimes of Buhari" which outlined many of the abuses conducted under his military rule.

So everything happening today have already happened as far back as 1983, I urge our youth to open the history books and read, and as much as I don't believe in Nigeria anymore but if you bring IBB or Idiagbon this present crop of Nigerians would still vote and I saw a poll on Facebook people were telling us the party that they would vote in 2023 and I was surprised seeing people saying they would still vote for APC in 2023, and I ask myself are we all mad in Nigeria?

Well, I get it even Nicholas Maduro that destroyed Venezuela still has followers, and lastly, I don't pity you Nigerians, you deserve to suffer and this is just the beginning because by the time Buhari is finished with you trust me Zimbabwe would be better than you.

https://www.biafranboys.org/aka-el-buhari-king-of-suffering-and

1 Like

Re: Buhari Aka El-buhari King Of Suffering And Famine(photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:10pm On Jun 24, 2021
Nigerians too like suffer

Wetin man go do? Na to dey observe matters remain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Aka El-buhari King Of Suffering And Famine(photos) by Biafranboys: 8:11pm On Jun 24, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Nigerians too like suffer

Wetin man go do? Na to dey observe matters remain

Lol but I won't stop talking sha

1 Like

Re: Buhari Aka El-buhari King Of Suffering And Famine(photos) by Biafranboys: 8:11pm On Jun 24, 2021
OBUKSBAYELSA
theTranslator
Sarrki
THEBOSSTREVOR1
ONIONBANDIT
PISSFULLPROTESTER
OJIOFOR
JULIUSMALEMA
ADADIKE
CILICMARIN
HELINUES AKA
MONOGAMY
VAUGHANLANREWAJ
arrewa
TINUBUADVOCATE
SEUNMSG
WALEDEJI
Kingokon
Omoslim26
Mekaboy
Simplyleo
MalcoImX
Arewa1stSon

1 Like

Re: Buhari Aka El-buhari King Of Suffering And Famine(photos) by OnionBandit(f): 8:12pm On Jun 24, 2021
Another nonsense Aba made thread
Re: Buhari Aka El-buhari King Of Suffering And Famine(photos) by Biafranboys: 8:20pm On Jun 24, 2021
OnionBandit:
Another nonsense Aba made thread

Lol confused boy with gender identity crisis, just tell us that you are a transgender

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Aka El-buhari King Of Suffering And Famine(photos) by Jostoman: 8:24pm On Jun 24, 2021
Biafranboys:

Lol confused boy with gender identity crisis, just tell us that you are a transgender
he is one of those suffering and smiling supporters of this clueless government here on nairaland.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Aka El-buhari King Of Suffering And Famine(photos) by slimfit1(m): 8:28pm On Jun 24, 2021
There won't be election in the South west.
Re: Buhari Aka El-buhari King Of Suffering And Famine(photos) by Biafranboys: 8:37pm On Jun 24, 2021
Jostoman:
he is one of those suffering and smiling supporters of this clueless government here on nairaland.

Exactly they are so annoying,I mean only a mad person would still be supporting buhari

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Aka El-buhari King Of Suffering And Famine(photos) by Biafranboys: 8:37pm On Jun 24, 2021
slimfit1:
There won't be election in the South west.

Hopefully
Re: Buhari Aka El-buhari King Of Suffering And Famine(photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 8:39pm On Jun 24, 2021
Love all

And pray for those that persecute you.,,..
Re: Buhari Aka El-buhari King Of Suffering And Famine(photos) by sweetshisha: 8:41pm On Jun 24, 2021
No wonder everyone rejected Biafra.... Imagine someone calling others stupid and saying except his own Ibo people just because they keep voting PDP and the likes of Ikpeazu
Re: Buhari Aka El-buhari King Of Suffering And Famine(photos) by Biafranboys: 8:50pm On Jun 24, 2021
sweetshisha:
No wonder everyone rejected Biafra.... Imagine someone calling others stupid and saying except his own Ibo people just because they keep voting PDP and the likes of Ikpeazu

Are are too slow and can't read, didn't you see the name of ngige and Joe ibokwe there, run away, how can people vote a failure, is that is not stupidity I don't know what to call it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Aka El-buhari King Of Suffering And Famine(photos) by Biafranboys: 8:50pm On Jun 24, 2021
RuddyFusion:
Love all

And pray for those that persecute you.,,..

Lol we are in 2021 dude
Re: Buhari Aka El-buhari King Of Suffering And Famine(photos) by Officialgarri: 9:12pm On Jun 24, 2021
So I don't know how ejecting illegal immigrants is a bad move. You should be thankful for this move because today, you would have been choking in a tight space with foreigners.

Seriously, children like you should not be allowed in the politics section. You should remain in romance instead.

Also, if you are just getting to know about this in 2021 about the expulsion of illegal immigrants then I assure you that you a foolish child.
Re: Buhari Aka El-buhari King Of Suffering And Famine(photos) by Omoslim26: 9:23pm On Jun 24, 2021
Biafranboys:
OBUKSBAYELSA
theTranslator
Sarrki
THEBOSSTREVOR1
ONIONBANDIT
PISSFULLPROTESTER
OJIOFOR
JULIUSMALEMA
ADADIKE
CILICMARIN
HELINUES AKA
MONOGAMY
VAUGHANLANREWAJ
arrewa
TINUBUADVOCATE
SEUNMSG
WALEDEJI
Kingokon
Omoslim26
Mekaboy
Simplyleo
MalcoImX
Arewa1stSon

Can you now see that I am the one that holds you from commiting suicide and ending this rubbish slavery and brainwashed life life you are living ��
Re: Buhari Aka El-buhari King Of Suffering And Famine(photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 10:12pm On Jun 24, 2021
Biafranboys:

Lol we are in 2021 dude

Even till the last day of planet earth.
Re: Buhari Aka El-buhari King Of Suffering And Famine(photos) by Sirjamo: 11:20pm On Jun 24, 2021
The man is serving out his second term and some wailers are still crying after six years!
Re: Buhari Aka El-buhari King Of Suffering And Famine(photos) by Biafranboys: 12:04am On Jun 25, 2021
Sirjamo:
The man is serving out his second term and some wailers are still crying after six years!

Which fake second term is that, what does that have to do with the fact that El-buhari is a failure?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Aka El-buhari King Of Suffering And Famine(photos) by Biafranboys: 12:07am On Jun 25, 2021
Officialgarri:
So I don't know how ejecting illegal immigrants is a bad move. You should be thankful for this move because today, you would have been choking in a tight space with foreigners.

Seriously, children like you should not be allowed in the politics section. You should remain in romance instead.

Also, if you are just getting to know about this in 2021 about the expulsion of illegal immigrants then I assure you that you a foolish child.

Go and drink garri or maybe garri already affected your eye sight and why are you pissed Ghanaians ejected you? You are too slow to be talking about politics, don't you have family that are r illegal migrants in the UK? How about the UK government deport all illegal Nigerian migrants, we can't all reason like cows.

El-buhari was trying to hide his failures and instead put his frustration on illegal migrants, simple he failed in 1983 and he is still failing today and next time look road before you cross, I hate hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Aka El-buhari King Of Suffering And Famine(photos) by Biafranboys: 12:09am On Jun 25, 2021
Omoslim26:

Can you now see that I am the one that holds you from commiting suicide and ending this rubbish slavery and brainwashed life life you are living ��

Lol my boy.. Look anu Uwazurike, lol.. Abi wetin I talk about el buhari no be true?
Re: Buhari Aka El-buhari King Of Suffering And Famine(photos) by Biafranboys: 12:48am On Jun 25, 2021
MalcoImX come and see your buhari
Re: Buhari Aka El-buhari King Of Suffering And Famine(photos) by Officialgarri: 3:21am On Jun 25, 2021
Biafranboys:

Go and drink garri or maybe garri already affected your eye sight and why are you pissed Ghanaians ejected you? You are too slow to be talking about politics, don't you have family that are r illegal migrants in the UK? How about the UK government deport all illegal Nigerian migrants, we can't all reason like cows.

El-buhari was trying to hide his failures and instead put his frustration on illegal migrants, simple he failed in 1983 and he is still failing today and next time look road before you cross, I hate hypocrisy
it's a sorry thing when I see children trying to justify what is wrong.
How in the world can you have a working brain and still think it's a wrong thing to deport ILLEGAL immigrants? If any of my family members is deported for being an illegal immigrant, am I supposed to blame the country that obeyed their laws and deported them? Don't be a silly child
Re: Buhari Aka El-buhari King Of Suffering And Famine(photos) by Biafranboys: 4:35am On Jun 25, 2021
Officialgarri:
it's a sorry thing when I see children trying to justify what is wrong.
How in the world can you have a working brain and still think it's a wrong thing to deport ILLEGAL immigrants? If any of my family members is deported for being an illegal immigrant, am I supposed to blame the country that obeyed their laws and deported them? Don't be a silly child

Sense don run leave you, how about we deport your bororo brothers back to mali
Re: Buhari Aka El-buhari King Of Suffering And Famine(photos) by bagirajoseph(m): 6:23am On Jun 25, 2021
Biafranboys:

Exactly they are so annoying,I mean only a mad person would still be supporting buhari
any supporting buhari is a devil,come to north and see suffering
Re: Buhari Aka El-buhari King Of Suffering And Famine(photos) by FakeUnity: 6:25am On Jun 25, 2021
Officialgarri:

Mr musulimi, you are talking nonsense.
Re: Buhari Aka El-buhari King Of Suffering And Famine(photos) by Officialgarri: 12:41pm On Jun 25, 2021
Biafranboys:

Sense don run leave you, how about we deport your bororo brothers back to mali
They should as long as they are illegal. Don't be silly boy
Re: Buhari Aka El-buhari King Of Suffering And Famine(photos) by MalcoImX: 5:41pm On Jun 25, 2021
Biafranboys:
MalcoImX come and see your buhari

Every time that Nigeria was about to go to pieces, it was Buhari that God brought to salvage the situation ..

NPN destroyed this country to an extent that you don't see essential commodities in the markets. Buhari it was who opened shops, hoarded with rice and other essential commodities and rationed them to public at subsidized rates.

And because Buhari is a man of God, the shipowners were given proceeds from the sales of the commodities they hoarded.

PDP made corruption an art form and culture that even the President then has the effrontery to tell Nigerians that 'stealing is not corruption.' That was Goodluck Jonathan, in case you feign ignorance.

At a certain time before Buhari, Nigeria's international travellers were separated for special checks. It was so bad that some said they preferred to travel with other sister African country's passport to Nigeria's.

Thank God that Buhari had to clean the mess generated by unpatriotic elements. And every time he comes, it's criminals who shout the loudest, because their means of getting easy resources seem blocked.
Re: Buhari Aka El-buhari King Of Suffering And Famine(photos) by sureukraine111: 5:52pm On Jun 25, 2021
MalcoImX:

Every time that Nigeria was about to go to pieces, it was Buhari that God brought to salvage the situation ..

NPN destroyed this country to an extent that you don't see essential commodities in the markets. Buhari it was who opened shops, hoarded with rice and other essential commodities and rationed them to public at subsidized rates.

And because Buhari is a man of God, the shipowners were given proceeds from the sales of the commodities they hoarded.

PDP made corruption an art form and culture that even the President then has the effrontery to tell Nigerians that 'stealing is not corruption.' That was Goodluck Jonathan, in case you feign ignorance.

At a certain time before Buhari, Nigeria's international travellers were separated for special checks. It was so bad that some said they preferred to travel with other sister African country's passport to Nigeria's.

Thank God that Buhari had to clean the mess generated by unpatriotic elements. And every time he comes, it's criminals who shout the loudest, because their means of getting easy resources seem blocked.
mumu
Re: Buhari Aka El-buhari King Of Suffering And Famine(photos) by sureukraine111: 5:56pm On Jun 25, 2021
MalcoImX:

you will never escape judgement for using Gods name to type this rubbish

(1) (2) (Reply)

World Bank Says 50% Of Nigerian Youths Want To Leave The Country / The Tribe That Need Nigeria Unity The Most / This Is Akwaeze In Anaocha LGA, Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.