Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

My Great love for Jesus lead me to islam. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / My Great love for Jesus lead me to islam. (585 Views)

Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons / Chinese Man Converts To Islam In Kano State, Gets New Muslim Name. Photos / Igbo Woman Reveals The Lady Who Made Her Convert To Islam. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Great love for Jesus lead me to islam. by P1PrinceKT(m): 2:26pm On May 15, 2021
Prophet Muhammad S. A. W said there will come a time when Islam will enter into every house as far as Day and Night comes.

https://www.facebook.com/804584490/posts/10159107764149491/

Re: My Great love for Jesus lead me to islam. by P1PrinceKT(m): 2:54pm On May 15, 2021
More

Re: My Great love for Jesus lead me to islam. by P1PrinceKT(m): 3:00pm On May 15, 2021
More....

Re: My Great love for Jesus lead me to islam. by advocatejare(m): 4:04pm On May 15, 2021
Islam is spreading through violence and polygamy, breeding children like pigs.

Muhammad said his religion will outnumber the people by procreation and he discriminated against marrying women who can't give birth because of that.

Narrated Ma'qil ibn Yasar:
A man came to the Prophet (ﷺ) and said: I have found a woman of rank and beauty, but she does not give birth to children. Should I marry her? He said: No. He came again to him, but he prohibited him. He came to him third time, and he (the Prophet) said: Marry women who are loving and very prolific, for I shall outnumber the peoples by you

Reference : Sunan Abi Dawud 2050
In-book reference : Book 12, Hadith 5

Muhammad confessed to have been made victorious through terror, no wonder Islam still spreads today by terrorizing people

Abu Huraira
Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand." Abu Huraira added: Allah's Apostle has left the world and now you, people, are bringing out those treasures (i.e. the Prophet did not benefit by them).
- Sahih Bukhari 4:52:220

The fact that you think that many are on the path of Islam should even make you know that the path of Islam is the path of destruction.

Matt.7.13 - "Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

According to your Qur'an your Allah spoke with other prophets but never spoke with muhammad, but didn't receive a direct message from his god

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Great love for Jesus lead me to islam. by P1PrinceKT(m): 6:29pm On May 15, 2021
[s]
advocatejare:
Islam is spreading through violence and polygamy, breeding children like pigs.

Muhammad said his religion will outnumber the people by procreation and he discriminated against marrying women who can't give birth because of that.

Narrated Ma'qil ibn Yasar:
A man came to the Prophet (ﷺ) and said: I have found a woman of rank and beauty, but she does not give birth to children. Should I marry her? He said: No. He came again to him, but he prohibited him. He came to him third time, and he (the Prophet) said: Marry women who are loving and very prolific, for I shall outnumber the peoples by you

Reference : Sunan Abi Dawud 2050
In-book reference : Book 12, Hadith 5

Muhammad confessed to have been made victorious through terror, no wonder Islam still spreads today by terrorizing people

Abu Huraira
Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand." Abu Huraira added: Allah's Apostle has left the world and now you, people, are bringing out those treasures (i.e. the Prophet did not benefit by them).
- Sahih Bukhari 4:52:220

The fact that you think that many are on the path of Islam should even make you know that the path of Islam is the path of destruction.

Matt.7.13 - "Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

According to your Qur'an your Allah spoke with other prophets but never spoke with muhammad, but didn't receive a direct message from his god
[/s]

Even me Jesus lead me to islam.
Hope one day you too will follow.

2 Likes

Re: My Great love for Jesus lead me to islam. by P1PrinceKT(m): 6:35pm On May 15, 2021
The videos talk about the devoutees , you're here making useless effort.

Even with what you said by terror or by giving birth.

Let it lead, for you have nothing to do about it till it became reality (Leading the world).
Re: My Great love for Jesus lead me to islam. by advocatejare(m): 6:37pm On May 15, 2021
P1PrinceKT:
[s][/s]

Even me Jesus lead me to islam.
Hope one day you too will follow.
I was once in the cult and darkness called Islam before Yahweh rescued me. I will never go back to the path of destruction.

Ask yourself, did the life Muhammad live portray him as a prophet of a true God.

How can a paedophile, an adulterer, an idolater, a plunderer, a sex addict, a liar, a demon-possessed man be your leader?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Great love for Jesus lead me to islam. by P1PrinceKT(m): 6:43pm On May 15, 2021
advocatejare:

I was once in the cult and darkness called Islam before Yahweh rescued me. I will never go back to the path of destruction.

Ask yourself, did the life Muhammad live portray him as a prophet of a true God.

How can a paedophile, an adulterer, an idolater, a plunderer, a sex addict, a liar, a demon-possessed man be your leader?

The Religion you relocate did nothing to teach you good morals by your words we know you.

We don't argue with immorality,(someone with lack of proper uprightness)
Till you leran how to speak with respect.
Have a nice day.
Re: My Great love for Jesus lead me to islam. by advocatejare(m): 7:23pm On May 15, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

The Religion you relocate did nothing to teach you good morals by your words we know you.

Have a nice day.
You see am now? You're ashamed of the person you call a prophet and you couldn't defend him you decided to use style to run away.

If you have a 6/yr old sister or daughter, a 53 year old Muhammad will marry her and start sleeping with her at the age of 9yrs

If you are someone adopted by a so called prophet since childhood and you're even answering his name as your surname, that man you call father is Muhammad, you're Zayd and Muhammad ended up marrying your wife.

Muhammad sent assassin to someone that insulted him and even permitted his followers to lie inorder to get close to the man they killed.

That's the man you call a prophet of God

4 Likes

Re: My Great love for Jesus lead me to islam. by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 17, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

Have a nice day.

Come and explain how Jesus is a Muslim,
Mohammed is the founder of Islam and how is Jesus who have existed 600years before Mohammed is a Muslim, how confused Islam can be....
Jesus life was different from Mohammed, Jesus thought his followers how to pray and he never told them to slam their head on the ground, Jesus never went to pray with a kettle as a Muslim.. Jesus preaching and Mohamed preaching are different.. Jesus preach love Mohammad preach terror and violence..
Jesus never mentioned Allah in any way..
Re: My Great love for Jesus lead me to islam. by P1PrinceKT(m): 8:35am On May 18, 2021
Againstlies:

Come and explain how Jesus is a Muslim,
Mohammed is the founder of Islam and how is Jesus who have existed 600years before Mohammed is a Muslim, how confused Islam can be....
Jesus life was different from Mohammed, Jesus thought his followers how to pr weay and he never told them to slam their head on the ground, Jesus never went to pray with a kettle as a Muslim.. Jesus preaching and Mohamed preaching are different.. Jesus preach love Mohammad preach terror and violence..
Jesus never mentioned Allah in any way..

From the word ASLAMA meaning acceptance/believing All the Prophets preaches that "there's one God (the God of Creation) and they are just his Massengers .

This is the General word for ISLAM even those believe in Jesus during his time that do not worshipped him are Muslims,

That's the case of Abraham
Also the case of Moses
Also the case of David and other prophets.

The mode of Praying differs with time since from the firsts prophets down to the last ones.

Some of the prophets do not have even the Prayer mode like we do,
What was needed from them is just to believe with their prophets.

But most of them deneid them some even got killed , up to this time.

1 Like

Re: My Great love for Jesus lead me to islam. by Nobody: 9:24am On May 18, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

From the word ASLAMA meaning acceptance/believing All the Prophets preaches that "there's one God (the God of Creation) and they are just his Massengers .

THERE IS STILL NO GOOD PROVE OF THOSE PEOPLE IN THE BIBLE BEING A MUSLIMS..
LISTEN VERY WELL GOD SPEAKS DIRECT TO THE PROPHETS BUT GOD DIDN'T SPEAK DIRECT TO MOHAMMED.. THERE IS NO GOOD EVIDENCE IN THE BIBLE THAT TALKS ABOUT MOHAMMED...
THE JEWS ARE THE RELIGION OF MOSES AND AND THEY SHARE DIFFERENT BELIEVE WITH MUSLIMS...

P1PrinceKT:
This is the General word for ISLAM even those believe in Jesus during his time that do not worshipped him are Muslims,

MOHAMMED NEVER SUMMIT HIMSELF TO THE ALMIGHTY GOD, HE SUMMIT HIMSELF TO KAABA THE BLACK STONE IN MECCA IN SAUDI ARABIA...

P1PrinceKT:
That's the case of Abraham
Also the case of Moses
Also the case of David and other prophets.

HOW IS ABRAHAM, DAVID, ADAM AND JACOB A PROPHET..
I WANT YOU TO TELL ME THE MEANING OF A PROPHET?
AND ALSO TELL ME HOW MOHAMMED IS A PROPHET...

P1PrinceKT:
The mode of Praying differs with time since from the firsts prophets down to the last ones.

JESUS AND THOSE IN THE BIBLE NEVER MENTIONED ALLAH IN THEIR PRAYERS, DID YOU HAVE ANY EVIDENCE YOU CAN GIVE, AND WHY DIDN'T MOSES AND JESUS TELLS HIS FOLLOWERS TO SLAM THEIR HEAD ON THE GROUND, BEING A MUSLIM YOU MUST SLAM YOUR HEAD ON THE GROUND...

P1PrinceKT:
Some of the prophets do not have even the Prayer mode like we do,
What was needed from them is just to believe with their prophets.

But most of them deneid them some even got killed , up to this time.

MOHAMMED HAS NO PROVE TO COMFIRM HE IS A PROPHET...
Re: My Great love for Jesus lead me to islam. by P1PrinceKT(m): 11:00am On May 18, 2021
Againstlies:

LISTEN VERY WELL GOD SPEAKS DIRECT TO THE PROPHETS BUT GOD DIDN'T SPEAK DIRECT TO MOHAMMED.. THERE IS NO GOOD EVIDENCE IN THE BIBLE THAT TALKS ABOUT MOHAMMED...
THE JEWS ARE THE RELIGION OF MOSES AND AND THEY SHARE DIFFERENT BELIEVE WITH MUSLIMS...

MOHAMMED NEVER SUMMIT HIMSELF TO THE ALMIGHTY GOD, HE SUMMIT HIMSELF TO KAABA THE BLACK STONE IN MECCA IN SAUDI ARABIA...

JESUS AND THOSE IN THE BIBLE NEVER MENTIONED ALLAH IN THEIR PRAYERS, DID YOU HAVE ANY EVIDENCE YOU CAN GIVE, AND WHY DIDN'T MOSES AND JESUS TELLS HIS FOLLOWERS TO SLAM THEIR HEAD ON THE GROUND, BEING A MUSLIM YOU MUST SLAM YOUR HEAD ON THE GROUND...

watch this 8 minutes video and come back later.

Here is the link

Re: My Great love for Jesus lead me to islam. by P1PrinceKT(m): 11:13am On May 18, 2021
Prophets are those that are having Revelations from God Through his messenger Angle Gabreal...

But some of them were not sent to the masses to preach anything unless for themselves.
(Ismael, Solomon , Joseph, edrees, ezekiel etc....) Most of them from the Jews Origin.

Some are sent to only their communities like Lud.(one that fought Homosexuals),
Abraham .

Those sent for the masses are called Massengers of God and are those with the Holy books .
E.g
Like Zabur(Given David), Injil(Bible), Attour(Given to Moses)
Qur'an (Muhammad)

One was sent to his people with no book (Noah) .

Againstlies:

Re: My Great love for Jesus lead me to islam. by P1PrinceKT(m): 11:20am On May 18, 2021
Remember that word Allah is an Arabic name that means ; One who should be Worshipped , so even Arab Christians are using the Word Allah to refer the Supreme being.

Unfortunately Some people are abusing Allah at the same time praising Chukwuobiama
Not knowing that it's just culture differences that distinguish the names.

Againstlies:

Re: My Great love for Jesus lead me to islam. by Nobody: 11:28am On May 18, 2021
P1PrinceKT:
watch this 8 minutes video and come back later.

Here is the link

No good evidence in the video that proves Allah was mentioned in the Bible...

SEE THE NAME MOSES COMFIRMED GOD GAVE HIMSELF, ALLAH WAS NEVER IN ANYWAY MENTIONED IN THE BIBLE.

In Exodus 34, Moses returned to the top of Mt. Sinai. There the Lord appeared to him, revealing not only his glory, but also his name. “Yahweh,” which appears in English translations as “the LORD,” is related etymologically to the Hebrew verb “to be.” Thus it is a version of the name of God found in Exodus 3:14: “I AM WHO I AM” or, simply, “I AM.”
Re: My Great love for Jesus lead me to islam. by Nobody: 11:50am On May 18, 2021
P1PrinceKT:
Prophets are those that are having Revelations from God Through his messenger Angle Gabreal...

But some of them were not sent to the masses to preach anything unless for themselves.
(Ismael, Solomon , Joseph, edrees, ezekiel etc....) Most of them from the Jews Origin.

Some are sent to only their communities like Lud.(one that fought Homosexuals),
Abraham .

Those sent for the masses are called Massengers of God and are those with the Holy books .
E.g
Like Zabur(Given David), Injil(Bible), Attour(Given to Moses)
Qur'an (Muhammad)

One was sent to his people with no book (Noah) .

STOP GIVING MEANING OF A PROPHET BASE ON ISLAM, GIVE THE MEANING OF A PROPHET BASE ON REALITY..

THE MEANING OF A PROPHET?

a person who speaks for God or a deity, or by divine inspiration. And a prophet is some God can speak to someone or people through him

ALLAH NEVER SPEAK DIRECTLY TO MOHAMMED, SO TELL ME HOW MOHAMMED IS A PROPHET...

ACCORDING TO THE JEWS AND CHRISTIANS GOD SPEAKS TO THE PROPHET...

David never speak for God, Jacob never speak for God, Adam never speak for God, job never speak for God, Ishmael never speak for God, so how are those people a prophet or is it because they are mentioned in the Bible..
Re: My Great love for Jesus lead me to islam. by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 18, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

Remember that word Allah is an Arabic name that means ; One who should be Worshipped , so even Arab Christians are using the Word Allah to refer the Supreme being.

Unfortunately Some people are abusing Allah at the same time praising Chukwuobiama
Not knowing that it's just culture differences that distinguish the names.

Since chukwuobiama is God in English, what is God in Hausa since Allah is God in Arab...
A jew or a Christian can pray and call God name in his language, but Muslims in other country it's compusery to pray and mention Allah..

YOU CLAIM ALLAH IS GOD IN ARAB THEN WHY DO THE MUSLIMS IN ENGLISH COUNTRY PRAY WITH THE NAME ALLAH..

I WANT TO KNOW WHY THE NAME ALLAH IS SO UNIQUE TO THE MUSLIMS..

the truth is that Allah is an Arab God but you muslims doesn't want to agree then give a good reason how Allah is being mentioned in the Bible.. tell me how Allah the name of God in Arab being acceptable and must be mentioned in your prayers...

WHY ARE THE ARAB PROMOTING ALLAH THE NAME OF THERE GOD, WHEN THEY KNOW MOST PEOPLE IN THE BIBLE WAS FROM JARUSALEM, HEBREW, GREECE AND ETC..

WHY WILL THE ARAB PROMOTE THE NAME ALLAH WHICH WAS ONLY FOUND BY MOHAMMED WHO THE SAME ALLAH NEVER SPEAKS DIRECTLY TO THE SAME MOHAMMED..

YAHWAH SPEAK TO HIS PROPHET AND ALLAH DOESN'T SPEAK TO HIS PROPHET..
Re: My Great love for Jesus lead me to islam. by P1PrinceKT(m): 2:41pm On May 18, 2021
Againstlies:

Since chukwuobiama is God in English, what is God in Hausa since Allah is God in Arab...
A jew or a Christian can pray and call God name in his language, but Muslims in other country it's compusery to pray and mention Allah..

YOU CLAIM ALLAH IS GOD IN ARAB THEN WHY DO THE MUSLIMS IN ENGLISH COUNTRY PRAY WITH THE NAME ALLAH..

I WANT TO KNOW WHY THE NAME ALLAH IS SO UNIQUE TO THE MUSLIMS..

the truth is that Allah is an Arab God but you muslims doesn't want to agree then give a good reason how Allah is being mentioned in the Bible.. tell me how Allah the name of God in Arab being acceptable and must be mentioned in our prayers...

WHY ARE THE ARAB PROMOTING ALLAH THE NAME OF THERE GOD, WHEN THEY KNOW MOST PEOPLE IN THE BIBLE WAS FROM JARUSALEM, HEBREW, GREECE AND ETC..

WHY WILL THE ARAB PROMOTE THE NAME ALLAH WHICH WAS ONLY FOUND BY MOHAMMED WHO THE SAME ALLAH NEVER SPEAKS DIRECTLY TO THE SAME MOHAMMED..

YAHWAH SPEAK TO HIS PROPHET AND ALLAH DOESN'T SPEAK TO HIS PROPHET..

1. Let me stop using the word Allah since you feel unaccepted (That's why Jews and Christians Rejected Prophet Mohammed, given reasons that why the God did not send him(Mohammed) to them (Christians and Jews ) from thier Origins,(one of the reasons why Judaism is a state/tribe religion).

2. Prophet Mohammed was send to the whole world not only Arabs.(and every Prophet was raised with his local language and evangelise with that language).
Note that Mohammed is a grand-grand child of Abraham through Ismael.

3. Do you have the original Bible with you. I can show you many reasons to believe that where it was said There is a prophet after me his name is Ahmad(another name of prophet Muhammad).

4. Only prophet Moses directly spoke to God(Allah/or what ever you want to call Him)

When the Jews ask him(Moses) to probe to them that he iwas sent by God,
When he desperately ask God to show him Himself so that he can Confirm.

✓at the end of the day he saw him? No a lightning strike hit the rock .

And He eventually ask for forgiveness to God/Yehovah .

We have everything in the Qur'an.

The reason whyy you're very blind to understand that, is you're just capturing 5-6 verses among over 6000 verses , that was revealed for self-defense to Muslims during Prophets times when They tried to eliminate him.

It's only Moses Among the prophets that spoke directly with God. Most of them are getting Revelations through Angel Gabreal.
(Like wise, Mary the mother of Jesus) also received Revelation from Angle Gabreal)
✓Does that made her a prophet since she spoke with Angel or God if you may misunderstood the narrative?
✓Do you know that Jews hate Angel Gabreal??

Note that Every prophet has his own miracle.

The miracle that one perform May differ with one another.
Search for Muhammad miracles for more knowledge

Also note that, none of the prophets that false/rejects a prophet before or after him.
It's only human being like me and you has the choice to accept or rejects.

All I can state/give may God/Yehovah open our hearts and brains for useful understanding..

1 Like

Re: My Great love for Jesus lead me to islam. by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 18, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

1. Let me stop using the word Allah since you feel unaccepted (That's why Jews and Christians Rejected Prophet Mohammed, given reasons that why the God did not send him(Mohammed) to them (Christians and Jews ) from thier Origins,(one of the reasons why Judaism is a state/tribe religion).

2. Prophet Mohammed was send to the whole world not only Arabs.(and every Prophet was raised with his local language and evangelise with that language).
Note that Mohammed is a grand-grand child of Abraham through Ismael.

3. Do you have the original Bible with you. I can show you many reasons to believe that where it was said There is a prophet after me his name is Ahmad(another name of prophet Muhammad).

4. Only prophet Moses directly spoke to God(Allah/or what ever you want to call Him)

When the Jews ask him(Moses) to probe to them that he iwas sent by God,
When he desperately ask God to show him Himself so that he can Confirm.

✓at the end of the day he saw him? No a lightning strike hit the rock .

And He eventually ask for forgiveness to God/Yehovah .

We have everything in the Qur'an.

The reason whyy you're very blind to understand that, is you're just capturing 5-6 verses among over 6000 verses , that was revealed for self-defense to Muslims during Prophets times when They tried to eliminate him.

It's only Moses Among the prophets that spoke directly with God. Most of them are getting Revelations through Angel Gabreal.
(Like wise, Mary the mother of Jesus) also received Revelation from Angle Gabreal)
✓Does that made her a prophet since she spoke with Angel or God if you may misunderstood the narrative?
✓Do you know that Jews hate Angel Gabreal??

Note that Every prophet has his own miracle.

The miracle that one perform May differ with one another.
Search for Muhammad miracles for more knowledge

Also note that, none of the prophets that false/rejects a prophet before or after him.
It's only human being like me and you has the choice to accept or rejects.

All I can state/give may God/Yehovah open our hearts and brains for useful understanding..

WHAT WAS THE MISSION OF MOHAMMED ON EARTH, MOHAMMED WAS A TERRORIST, A KILLER, A RAPIST AND EVIL...

BEFORE I START EXPOSING THE LIFE OF MOHAMMED I WANT YOU TO ANSWER ME THIS QUESTION..

IS MOHAMMED AN EVIL MAN?

the things done by Mohammed is an abomination to God

ANY EVIDENCE YOU HAVE THAT ALLAH WAS MENTIONED IN THE BIBLE PROVE IT...

Mohammed was the one to introduce Allah to his followers

WHY DO MUSLIMS HAVE TO BOW DOWN TO KAABA THE BLACK STONE?

Mohammed summited himself to kaaba the black stone in Mecca, don't you think kaaba the black stone in Mecca is the Allah of muslims
Re: My Great love for Jesus lead me to islam. by P1PrinceKT(m): 7:41pm On May 18, 2021
Againstlies:

WHAT WAS THE MISSION OF MOHAMMED ON EARTH, MOHAMMED WAS A TERRORIST, A KILLER, A RAPIST AND EVIL...

BEFORE I START EXPOSING THE LIFE OF MOHAMMED I WANT YOU TO ANSWER ME THIS QUESTION..

IS MOHAMMED AN EVIL MAN?

the things done by Mohammed is an abomination to God

ANY EVIDENCE YOU HAVE THAT ALLAH WAS MENTIONED IN THE BIBLE PROVE IT...

Mohammed was the one to introduce Allah to his followers

WHY DO MUSLIMS HAVE TO BOW DOWN TO KAABA THE BLACK STONE?

Mohammed summited himself to kaaba the black stone in Mecca, don't you think kaaba the black stone in Mecca is the Allah of muslims

You're the worse uneducated Christan I had ever come across.
I concluded my chart with no abused.

Man kana yuumin falinafsihi >

1 Like

Re: My Great love for Jesus lead me to islam. by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 18, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

I only asked a question...
You said Jesus lead you to Islam and I really wants to confirm if it was really jesus that lead you to Islam or Devil...

(1) (Reply)

First Night In Ramadan 2012 In Makkah - Taraweeh By Sheikh Juhany - TRANSLATION / Respect Scholars, But Call To Scripture / How To Be A Productive Neighbour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.