Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms (59188 Views)

Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road / Police Kill Killers Of Ahmed Gulak, Arrest IPOB/ESN Terrorists, Recover Charms / Soldiers Raid Militants' Hideout In Rivers, Recover Arms And Ammunition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 6:43pm On May 15, 2021
OfoIgbo:

I don't give a crap what you think.

Just hope the police and army are ready for the pandora's box they have just opened

So what were you guys opening when you started attacking police and soldiers first? Coconut? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 6:45pm On May 15, 2021
topboss:

WHO HAS BEEN KILLING THE ONES MIYETTI ALLAH IS COUNTING?

IS IT U?

STINKING FULANI PICTURES ARE ALL IN MY PHONE. TUEH!

Keyboard warrior. Keep boasting online. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by topboss: 6:45pm On May 15, 2021
Buliwyf:

So what were you guys opening when you started attacking police and soldiers first? Coconut? cheesy

IT IS OUR DUTY TO DISCIPLINE BOTH THE POLICE AND ARMY.

IF WE CANNOT GET THEM, THEN FULANI IS HE NEXT BEST ALTERNATIVE.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by remindertheog62: 6:45pm On May 15, 2021
topboss:

WHO HAS BEEN KILLING THE ONES MIYETTI ALLAH IS COUNTING?

IS IT U?

STINKING FULANI PICTURES ARE ALL IN MY PHONE. TUEH!

Hmmm, this guy get mind oo
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by topboss: 6:46pm On May 15, 2021
AFTER THIS NEWS, POLICE AND ARMY DON GO HIDE.

WAT ABOUT FULANI?

POLICE AND ARMY WILL COMMIT CRIME AND GO AND HIDE UNDER THEIR MAMA BED.

WAT ABOUT FULANI?
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by gidgiddy: 6:47pm On May 15, 2021
Ojiofor:

Enough of your crocodile tears.
Tomorrow you will continue with your propaganda that leads our youths to their untimely death.Are you too old to become unknown gun man? History will not be kind to you and others who are putting our people in a harm way .

Yeah, your Police went to where people were taking drip and opened fire, killing them and even the nurse. What a Police force worthy of praise!
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Abagworo(m): 6:47pm On May 15, 2021
Buliwyf:

Dumb goat. It is called population sampling. I have a lot of Igbos on my Facebook timeline and many of them support UGM openly. Maybe it's time you guys started openly criticizing UGM if there is any of you left. I don't have hatred for Igbos but when people decide to start killing other people for no reason other than politics, I feel no pity for them and I am always happy when they get a taste of their own medicine.

You simply are envious of Igbos and hate us without reason. The recent crisis only gave you a new reason to justify your hate. You have never being a pro-Nigerian more than me at least here on Nairaland so why the hate? I condemned extra Judicial killing of Mohammed Yusuf of Boko Haram not because I support them or I was sympathetic to their course but because it was wrong and as we can see years after it only aggravated the situation. Killing a Nurse for whatever reason must be condemned by all including the Governors and President cause it is extremely wrong and a crime against humanity. Failing to condemn it means it was an order given by authorities

1 Like

Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 6:49pm On May 15, 2021
topboss:

IT IS OUR DUTY TO DISCIPLINE BOTH THE POLICE AND ARMY.

IF WE CANNOT GET THEM, THEN FULANI IS HE NEXT BEST ALTERNATIVE.

Yeah. Keep repeating this. I like how you are endangering your people in the north just so you can feel good online. More of it please. I know you don't have any achievement in life so I am willing to indulge you so you can feel good about yourself boasting emptily because the alternative for you is suicide. Though I doubt anyone will miss you of you decide to end your worthless existence. I just hope your other brothers online right now are reading what you are writing and knowing those that are the source of their problems. Keep boasting about killing Fulanis even though we both know you have no balls. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Sipsum: 6:49pm On May 15, 2021
Abdul05:
grin they Couldn't arrest any of them, Not even one.what a shame to all the biafrans

Ipob/esn are easy to target, locate and easy to kill.No doubt about that

grin grin awon omoyeebo

Awon lefledumbos.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 6:51pm On May 15, 2021
Abagworo:

You simply are envious of Igbos and hate us without reason. The recent crisis only gave you a new reason to justify your hate. You have never being a pro-Nigerian more than me at least here on Nairaland so why the hate? I condemned extra Judiciary killing of Mohammed Yusuf of Boko Haram not because I support them or I was sympathetic to their course but because it was wrong and as we can see years after it only aggravated the situation. Killing a Nurse for whatever reason must be condemned by all including the Governors and President cause it is extremely wrong and a crime against humanity. Failing to condemn it means it was an order given by authorities

Direct this story to your brothers killing fellow Igbos who are policemen and policewomen. Why the hate? cheesy
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by topboss: 6:51pm On May 15, 2021
Buliwyf:

Yeah. Keep repeating this. I like how you are endangering your people in the north just so you can feel good online. More of it please. I know you don't have any achievement in life so I am willing to indulge you so you can feel good about yourself boasting emptily because the alternative for you is suicide. Though I doubt anyone will miss you of you decide to end your worthless existence. I just hope your other brothers online right now are reading what you are writing and knowing those that are the source of their problems. Keep boasting about killing Fulanis even though we both know you have no balls. cheesy cheesy cheesy

IPOB DONT CARE ABOUT ALL THAT?

WAT U TAKE US FOR?

ANYBODY IN THE NORTH, IS FORFIETED.

WE ONLY CARE ABOUT BIAFRA LAND.

WE WILL NOT LET ANY CRIME THERE GO WITHOUT VENGENCE.

ANYTHING U DO, WE WILL DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by IamNumeroUno: 6:52pm On May 15, 2021
Kuginzi:

May u receive sense before December 2021

Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 6:53pm On May 15, 2021
Buliwyf:

Dumb IPOB illiterate. You guys are all emotions and no single brain. He couldn't even read to comprehend. I am sure it's all the tears in your eyes that is clouding your vision. Daft terrorist. Let me help you because I always like to help the physically challenged. Better start eating balanced diet instead of the brain-clogging Akpu you consume. cheesy
this one has the brain power of a pre-term jellyfish grin

I discovered you don't argue with point but Keep shifting the goal post form one end to the other like an emobitch!

How were they armed? No answer.

how was a man running and climbing a fence shot? No answer?

How did 99% of easterners support ipob? No answer.

Your response is just to squeal like a frustrated angry pig!

Why is your hate making you mentally sterile and flagging you off as someone about to die from HBP?

1 Like

Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 6:56pm On May 15, 2021
BadBradley:
this one has the brain power of a pre-term jellyfish grin

I discovered you don't argue with point but Keep shifting the goal post form onecend to the other like an emobitch!

How were they armed? No answer?

Who was a man running and climbing a fence shot? No answer?

How did 99% of easterners support ipob? No answer.

Your response is just to squeal like a frustrated angry pig!

Why is your hate making you mentally sterile and flagging you off as someone about to die from HBP?

Idiot. I still posted something to help him and he wouldn't read it. He is here still crying because they shot his brother. Monkey. Go and join UGM na. You were threatening to. Please do so that AlaIgbo can become a desolate land. Stop disturbing me. I dare you to go join them if you have the balls. cheesy cheesy
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Kaiser20: 6:57pm On May 15, 2021
It's very crazy for ESN to believe they can win a struggle for Biafia nation by carrying AK47 to fight with the Army.
The day ipob picked up weapons was the day the struggle for Biafia ended

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by OfoIgbo: 6:58pm On May 15, 2021
Buliwyf:

I am not even a member of IPOB nor do I consider Nnamdi Kanu my leader, so don't think you are hurting me in anyway.

And by the way, the police and soldiers started attacking innocent IPOB members first.
Since 2015, Buhari's army and Police have been attacking, killing, torturing and raping IPOB members.
They only started retaliating, after the army and police came after them in Orlu earlier on this year
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 7:02pm On May 15, 2021
OfoIgbo:

I am not even a member of IPOB nor do I consider Nnamdi Kanu my leader, so don't think you are hurting me in anyway.

And by the way, the police and soldiers started attacking innocent IPOB members first.
Since 2015, Buhari's army and Police have been attacking, killing, torturing and raping IPOB members.
They only started retaliating, after the army and police came after them in Orlu earlier on this year

Good. So stop shouting about Pandora and leave the bitch alone. Let the army deal with the terrorists. Because the contents of that box are as harmful to Igboland as they are to the army. Let the army keep dealing with the terrorists who are using their land as a base. No sympathy here.

1 Like

Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by ThatFairGuy: 7:03pm On May 15, 2021
You and your ilks rejoice about the apartheid Israel is carrying out in Palestine, but you want Terrorist like Ipob who kills security at will to be spared? Joker grin

All Ipob Terrorists will be slaughtered by Nigeria security operatives grin

What a great news MsAllison cheesy
gidgiddy:
Assuming this story is true, then what the Police did was extra-judicial murder. If you have gone somewhere and surrounded the place, then there is no need to kill anyone. All you have to do is smoke them out. But if you surrounded the place, went in, and gunned down people recieving drip on their beds, plus the Nurse, that is cold blooded murder by the Police

2 Likes

Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by luluman: 7:07pm On May 15, 2021
nzeobi:
I doubt injured Ipob members will go to the heart of the town to take treatment
You can doubt till forever, they have been killed.Gbam!!
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by luluman: 7:09pm On May 15, 2021
Maxymilliano:
What's the scores now ?
Nigeria 2- Ipob1
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 7:12pm On May 15, 2021
Buliwyf:

Idiot. I still posted something to help him and he wouldn't read it. He is here still crying because they shot his brother. Monkey. Go and join UGM na. You were threatening to. Please do so that AlaIgbo can become a desolate land. Stop disturbing me. I dare you to go join them if you have the balls. cheesy cheesy
you're what is known the world over as a SNOWFLAKE!!!

even as I explained my hatred for kanu nmadi,you still call me an ipob terrorist because you want to look cool to internet people who don't even know you or care about your insipid opinions.

You're a tormented soul, an empty human shell!

You're idle mentally and physically and your fingers must be blister-riddled from long hours typing away your madness and weak mental projections.

You're what we call a human travesty and one of the drawbacks of cheap internet.

Demented doopey!
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by adedehinbo(m): 7:13pm On May 15, 2021
Buliwyf:

When the fulani people came back to retaliate in Anambra a few days ago after the cowards deserted the town where the family was killed, what did you do too? Keep talking like a slowpoke like you have monopoly of violence until they start attacking your brothers in the streets again and you realize there is no one will to support you in Nigeria.
it's a lie,Fulanis doesn't have that moral to stage any attack in the east again,as we speak no cow is allowed to roam the streets in east again,na free suya be that
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 7:26pm On May 15, 2021
BadBradley:
you're what is known the world over as a SNOWFLAKE!!!

even as I explained my hatred for kanu nmadi,you still call me an ipob terrorist because you want to look cool to internet people who don't even know you or care about your insipid opinions.

You're a tormented soul, an empty human shell!

You're idle mentally and physically and your fingers must be blister-riddled from long hours typing away your madness and weak mental projections.

You're what we call a human travesty and one of the drawbacks of cheap internet.

Demented doopey!

Story. Go join UGM. You are the perfect IPOB recruit. Dumb monkeys that can't read or comprehend. Join them already
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Ojiofor: 7:34pm On May 15, 2021
gidgiddy:

Yeah, your Police went to where people were taking drip and opened fire, killing them and even the nurse. What a Police force worthy of praise!

Were they treating malaria?
So you expect police to be kind to them after escaping from a shootout battle with same police in which police lost several men?
Anyway Ipobians are always delusional.
If you continue following Nnamdi Kanu people like you Will soon go extinct in ala Igbo.
I mean ndi eriri Eri Di Ka gi.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 7:41pm On May 15, 2021
Buliwyf:

Story. Go join UGM. You are the perfect IPOB recruit. Dumb monkeys that can't read or comprehend. Join them already
emotionally hyperventilating baboon who thinks like a bitch in heat.

Keep looking for your validation on line. Analphabetic retardd.

Brain-damanaged whelp that can't even see the danger he is in.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by OfoIgbo: 7:46pm On May 15, 2021
Buliwyf:

Good. So stop shouting about Pandora and leave the bitch alone. Let the army deal with the terrorists. Because the contents of that box are as harmful to Igboland as they are to the army. Let the army keep dealing with the terrorists who are using their land as a base. No sympathy here.

The army are the terrorists. The army has not gone after Fulani terrorists that are killing and raping people in the forests.
Even the unknown gunmen in the east who were found to be Fulani, were only arrested two days ago. The army did not think of killing them.

So it is clear what is happening. That is why UGM now has AKs to also exterminate the army, and why the UK is considering granting persecuted IPOB members asylum, and not the Fulani terrorists

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu / Iara Oshiomhole With Her Husband At APC Convention In Abuja. PIC / James Ibori Weeps At Alamieyeseigha’s Graveside In Bayelsa...Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.