Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms (59216 Views)

Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road / Police Kill Killers Of Ahmed Gulak, Arrest IPOB/ESN Terrorists, Recover Charms / Soldiers Raid Militants' Hideout In Rivers, Recover Arms And Ammunition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 7:53pm On May 15, 2021
BadBradley:
emotionally hyperventilating baboon who thinks like a bitch in heat.

Keep looking for your validation on line. Analphabetic retardd.

Brain-damanaged whelp that can't even see the danger he is in.

LOL. I like how it is paining so much that they killed your terrorist brothers that you can rummaging through the dictionary to look for words you think will affect me. I enjoy trolling IPOB monkeys. Please find more words. Illiterates and obtuse monkeys.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 7:55pm On May 15, 2021
OfoIgbo:

The army are the terrorists. The army has not gone after Fulani terrorists that are killing and raping people in the forests.
Even the unknown gunmen in the east who were found to be Fulani, were only arrested two days ago. The army did not think of killing them.

So it is clear what is happening. That is why UGM now has AKs to also exterminate the army, and why the UK is considering granting persecuted IPOB members asylum, and not the Fulani terrorists

You better go claim the assylum now. No sympathy for terrorists. Now that they have started attacking security personnel and acting like terrorists let me see who will grant IPOB assylum. Death to all terrorists especially the ones killing fellow Igbos hustling for their daily bread just because they are police.

4 Likes

Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 7:59pm On May 15, 2021
Buliwyf:

LOL. I like how it is paining so much that they killed your terrorist brothers that you can rummaging through the dictionary to look for words you think will affect me. I enjoy trolling IPOB monkeys. Please find more words. Illiterates and obtuse monkeys.
you when waka come quote me and keep quoting, e no dey pain you?

Self-deluding bozo.

Na men like you scientists say dey carry excessive estrogen that makes you as petty as a prepubescent with mass of budding pimples.

Wasted lowbirth!
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by crafteck(m): 8:01pm On May 15, 2021
kettykin:

The killing will beget more killings and turn into a vicious cycle . Right not what is needed is a cessation hostilities so that peace can reign .
Could not the unprofessional police have arrested them and taken them into custody to provide more information to them about their activities

Yes but wounded doesn't stop them from being armless, they aint your regular criminal either, if you can kill at will then you deserve no pity
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 8:02pm On May 15, 2021
BadBradley:
you when waka come quote me and keep quoting, e no dey pain you?

Self-deluding bozo.

Na men like you scientists say dey carry excessive estrogen that makes you as petty as a prepubescent with mass of budding pimples.

Wasted lowbirth!

Story. Your brothers are dead. Shot to death by Nigeria's security forces. Stop drooling online and go join them if you have balls. I want all you terrorists sympathizers to join the cause openly so you can all be sent to hell to meet your fellow terrorists. Keep crying. Your pain and tears nourish me. cheesy grin
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 8:05pm On May 15, 2021
Buliwyf:

Story. Your brothers are dead. Shot to death by Nigeria's security forces. Stop drooling online and go join them if you have balls. I want all you terrorists sympathizers to join the cause openly so you can all be sent to hell to meet your fellow terrorists. Keep crying. Your pain and tears nourish me. cheesy grin
no deader than humiliated abiola....this is getting to you now. That's some groundbreaking humiliation. And then your kings were taken to Aso rock to watch home video grin
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 15, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:

Imagine the audacity? shocked shocked

The facility should have been burnt down...

Good riddance to a bad rubbish...

All terrorists, be you Boko Haram, IPOB Known Gun Men, Fulani Killer Herdsmen and their supporters, should be wasted without mercy...

Long Live Federal Republic Of Nigeria...

Have you cum, yet grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by amc: 8:07pm On May 15, 2021
https://thenationonlineng.net/confusion-in-rivers-as-police-deny-killing-four-fleeing-wounded-gunmen/

Confusion in Rivers as police deny killing four fleeing wounded gunmen

...Nurse offering treatment killed too, arms, charms recovered

May 15, 2021

By Mike Odiegwu, Port Harcourt

There was confusion in Rivers State at the weekend as the police denied storming hideout of some of the fleeing wounded gunmen in Oyigbo Local Government Area, Rivers State, killing four of them and a female nurse.

It was earlier gathered that a tactical team of the Nigerian Police carried out the operation that killed the suspected gunmen.

The slain gunmen were reportedly being treated by the nurse identified simply as Chichi in a hidden area of Oyigbo when the squad surrounded the building and opened fire on them.

It was gathered that sensing danger one of them on drip attempted to escape by scaling the fence unknown to him that the area had been surrounded by armed policemen, who shot him dead.

The policemen subsequently gained access to the building and killed three others receiving treatments and the nurse, who was caught up in the gunfire, was also hit by a bullet.

The victims were said to be among the gunmen, who recently murdered seven policemen in surprised and coordinated attacks on security formations along the East-West Road and Elimgbu Police Station.

A security source, who spoke in confidence, said the bandits were trying to get medical treatments for multiple bullet wounds inflicted on them by the police when luck ran out on them.

He said: “Remember that recently gunmen, who disguised as security operatives killed seven policemen when they attacked their formations along the East-West Road and the Elimgbu Police Station.

“During that attack, the police at Elimgbu engaged them in a gun battle. They sustained many injuries and even abandoned their Hilux van. Those who were wounded ran to their hideout at Irebe side in Oyigbo and hired one Uchechi, a nurse to treat them.

“The police tracked them to the hideout. Three of them were already on drip. Sensing danger, one of the gunmen scaled the fence but was gunned down by the squad.

“The policemen eventually gained access to the building and met three others on drip. They made efforts to shoot at the police but the policemen gunned them and in the process the lady was hit by a bullet and she died.

“I can tell you that they are IPOB members. Five registration booklets of IPOB, many charms and some arms were recovered from them. You need to see their body, which was previously riddled by bullet. Though the bullets may not kill them because of their charms, the effects and the injuries will still show.”

But the the Commissioner of Police in the state, Mr. Friday Eboka, when contacted said the people, who carried out the act were not policemen.

Eboka said before the District Police Officer (DPO) in charge of the area and his men could get to the scene, the killers had concluded their mission and fled.

He noted that policemen, who rushed to the scene, only saw the five dead bodies and later recovered many charms.

He said: “That matter was reported at Oyibo police station. The people involved are not policemen. We heard that four of them were taking treatment in a clinic before the unknown armed men went there with two Hilux vans and a Sienna.

“They went there and people heard gunshots. Before police could get there the gunmen have entered their vehicle and drove away. The policemen met dead bodies of the four guys and the young woman (nurse). I told the DPO to move those dead bodies while we investigate the matter.

“But, obviously, they are not policemen. If there must be operation by police it must be reported at the nearest Police Station. The people that carried out the act are not policemen. It was an unknown armed men and not policemen.

“The people they killed were actually receiving treatment of their gun wounds. When the DPO got there, they recovered the receipt of their treatment. They recovered charms. They were receiving treatment of gun wounds. The people that killed them are not policemen.”
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 8:09pm On May 15, 2021
BadBradley:
no deader than humiliated abiola....this is getting to you now. That's some groundbreaking humiliation. And then your kings were taken to Aso rock to watch home video grin

Keep talking about Abiola. The other one was talking about Fulani. As if they should concern me. The problem with you idiots is that you don't know that it is everybody in Nigeria that is mocking your stupidity. You think it is limited to the North and Southwest alone. No wonder you are always surprised when the people you think will back you up deny you immediately. Because you dumb halfwits lack emotional intelligence. You can't even read what is around you. Because I am against your stupidity you think I am from the Southwest. E go soon shock una.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Surestory3: 8:10pm On May 15, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
Shot at sight ba?
No due process?
Violence begets violence .
Both the police and the unknown gun men will suffer violence from one another, except they both sue for peace.
Wish the police and the military will incorporate the level of morale they are using against unknown gun men on bandits ,Jihadists.

How can an intelligent person believe that there is God.
When you can't prove it within the boundaries of intelligence.
Yahweh ,Allah ,Elohim, Baal, Venus, Jupiter, Sango etc are all tribal deities .
Man imagined and depicted God/Allah after his own image and likeness.
The Bible and Quran stories are Mesopotamia myths.

Note: I used to be a Christian and used to bbelieve in God ,but reading the Bible and Quran, I got interested with the stories and I digged deeper and discovered that the so called God were nothing but tribal deities.
The Bible of full of myths ,hallucinations, histories, wise sayings, moral instructions, faith and fantasies.

Heaven and hell are all religious fictions.
No physical proof that Heaven or hell exist.

For those mentioning me cuz of my stand on religion, please read through.

After thorough study and research in my quest to know the truth behind World Religions.

I have come to this conclusions.

El (Elohim) or Yahweh is a Jewish god of war.

Exodus 15:3 stated categorically thus: Jehovah is a warrior.

What Yahweh is to Jews is what the god of the Sun is to Greece (GreekoRoman Empire)

One thing I discovered with the Hebrew god is that it's powerful, mysterious more than the other gods in Arabia.

And it is a very intolerant god and aggressive god.

In so many scenarios like the way it turned Lots wife to pillar of salt for minor disobedience, the way he killed Israelites at mount Sinai where it comes with flames, thick smoke and thundering clap for drawing closer to the mountain.

Almost synonymous to the Yoruba Sango god and Igbo Amadioha god in their use of thunder, thick smoke and lightening.

The way the Ark of the covenant killed anyone that gets in touch with it.

Less, I forget, many places around the world in the early and mid centuries went about building temples for their god, gods, goddess or goddesses.

From India to Pakistan to China to Assyria to Persia to Greece to Rome to Egypt to Africa, every where gods, temples.

Could Jewish god that is always jealous of other gods be an exceptional god, different from other pagan gods ?

Could other gods of other regions be all that powerful for the Hebrew god to be jealous?

No, if Baal is to be ineffective and just but a man made statue, why will the super God alleged to have created the universe and everything therein be jealous of his tiny creations earth molded image(sculpture)??

Reading through the book of Exodus, especially Exodus chapter 13 Yahweh's demands for 1st born human and animal sacrifice makes me think, could this be God the creator?

Do the Supreme God need human and animal sacrifices?.

Why do most pagan shrines and temples use incense, the way it is used in the temple of El, YWH, Yahweh or Jehovah?

The are many mysteries to be unravelled.

I have come to also realize that the story of creation recorded in the book of Genesis is nothing but Jewish mythology.

Read #Genesis 1:26 and #Genesis 2:7 and behold a contradictory statements.

Read #1Samuel 15:3 Now go, and strike down the A·malʹek·ites,d and devote them to destructione along with all that they have. You must not spare them; you are to put them to death,f man as well as woman, child as well as infant, bull as well as sheep, camel as well as donkey.’”

Could a god that orders the killing of innocent children, pregnant women, widows, old women, innocent animals and the disabled be the #God of the #Universe??

Imagine America coming to perpetrate this kind of crime against a country or region?.

What will be your reactions?

Is God portrayed as the most compassionate, most merciful in this scenario?

Is that not a partial god that favours only the jews?

Could Yahweh be an over glorified tribal god?

#ForYourConsideration.

It's high time we start to unlearn the craps deposited into our skulls by the stone age ,iron age and bronze age people.

The Bible is a well crafted religious literature with real historical records of war written by different authors over centuries.

And the events centered around present day Middle East and Europe and some parts of Africa.

The genealogy recorded in book of Genesis and in the book of Matthew never branched or took account of other races of humans like the Asia, India, West Indies, Europe and Africans

From Adam to Noah.

from Noah to Abraham

And from Abraham to Jesus Christ.

This history of a tribe representing that of the entire World creation story is not plausible.

But one thing is certain

Truth is tested with time.

It's obvious that the Israel god Yahweh that rides a chariot was powerful to the Israelites, originally the Canaanites.

The world major religions: Hinduism, Buddhism, (Islam, Judaism and Christianity) (Abrahamic religions) have all stood the test of time.

And their Various teachings are so related.

What Jesus Christ is to Christians is what Shiva is to Hindu is what Saddhauta Gautama (Buddha) is to Buddhists is what Mohammed is to Moslems.

Though Shiva of Hindu is actually a god or deity that is very significant in Hinduism.

Jesus Christ, Prophet Mohammed, Buddha are very enlightened fellows and they all preached love and peace to humanity.

I know I am sounding controversial and weird to religious people

But the truth remains that I am standing on a neutral ground to decipher the truth behind World religions.

U can't quench my curiosity.

I knew that every religion faithful do uphold their own very religion as the best.

But the truth is that there is no better religion.

All religions came due to mankind quest to unite with the Forces behind the creations, the assumed god, gods and God.

Wow. love everything you said. wish I can get more of this lessons from you. Please let me know if you can tell me more

1 Like

Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 8:13pm On May 15, 2021
Buliwyf:

Keep talking about Abiola. The other one was talking about Fulani. As if they should concern me. The problem with you idiots is that you don't know that it is everybody in Nigeria that is mocking your stupidity. You think it is limited to the North and Southwest alone. No wonder you are always surprised when the people you think will back you up deny you immediately. Because you dumb halfwits lack emotional intelligence. You can't even read what is around you. Because I am against your stupidity you think I am from the Southwest. E go soon shock una.
you like telling stories and talking like an epileptic idiot.

Demoted low self-esteemed bastard.

Anywhere they pin you, you shamelessly deflect and change topic.

Who are you trying to impress, are you this fragile?
High profile deluded dolt, why do you think I'm from the South East?

Because I blame how the police killed those miscreants? Can you remember how boko haram started?

Do you remember the app six? Anyone could be a victim? How do we even know they were iPod?
Tree-hoping ignorant shortsighted monkey
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 8:16pm On May 15, 2021
BadBradley:
you like telling stories and talking like an epileptic idiot.

Demoted low self-esteemed bastard.

Anywhere they pin you, you shamelessly deflect and change topic.

Who are you trying to impress, are you this fragile?

Tree-hoping monkey

Story. Your brothers are dead. More will still die. And soon your land will be insecure because you guys have succeeded in sowing anarchy there. I will always be here to mock and troll you guys for your stupidity. Death to all terrorists and their sympathizers. May they all keep dying a very gruesome death grin cheesy
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 8:20pm On May 15, 2021
Buliwyf:

Story. Your brothers are dead. More will still die. And soon your land will be insecure because you guys have succeeded in sowing anarchy there. I will always be here to mock and troll you guys for your stupidity. Death to all terrorists and their sympathizers. May they all keep dying a very gruesome death grin cheesy
why do you assume I'm from the South East? You have voodoo or you were born with brain lesions?

Try remembering Apo six

Boko haram inception and other excuses pokcid give to kill innocent people and idiots like you are always onvthr internet blurring the lines of sanity.

What a dispossessed crumb eater you are.

You're digging your own grave , a shallow one and you don't even know it.

Your ignorance could shatter the very foundation of your baseless life
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 8:26pm On May 15, 2021
BadBradley:
why do you assume I'm from the South East? You have voodoo or you were born with brain lesions?

Try remembering App six

Boko haram inception

You're digging your own grave , a shallow one and you don't even know it.

Your ignorance could shatter the very foundation of your baseless life

LOL. Maybe you haven't been reading what you have been writing since the moment you decided to feed my trolling. You are from the south east no doubt about that. There's no ignorance that can shatter any life more than UGM has shattered harmony and economic progress in your land. Yours is an assumption. Mine is backed by the certainty of precedence: Your brothers are dead. You can cry all you want. Or you can pick up arms join them but it's obvious you lack the testicular fortitude so you just come online to rant.

Death to all terrorists and their sympathizers. May they keep dying like these 5 terrorists or crying like BadBradley cheesy cheesy
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 15, 2021
helinues:

My brother imagine, this is not even assuming the story is true.. It's true..

Like someone said earlier, the Police did not follow due process, this is far more than extra judicial killing but extra customary killing
But bokoaram can be captured with their guns in hand,rehabilitated and sent back to society to commit more crime.

1 Like

Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Silverpurple: 8:32pm On May 15, 2021
topboss:
IN UNDER 12 HOURS.

THESE DEATH WILL BE AVENGED.

IT DONT MATTER IF NIGERIA SOLDIERS GO TO HIDE UNDER THEIR MOTHER BED.

WE WILL FIND THOSE THAT WILL BE SACRIFICED FOR THIS.

I thought you did the killings and burning of police station were done by Fulani....

This is interesting, but the confusion is what I dont like.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 8:36pm On May 15, 2021
Buliwyf:

LOL. Maybe you haven't been reading what you have been writing since the moment you decided to feed my trolling. You are from the south east no doubt about that. There's no ignorance that can shatter any life more than UGM has shattered harmony and economic progress in your land. Yours is an assumption. Mine is backed by the certainty of precedence: Your brothers are dead. You can cry all you want. Or you can pick up arms join them but it's obvious you lack the testicular fortitude so you just come online to rant.

Death to all terrorists and their sympathizers. May they keep dying like these 5 terrorists or crying like BadBradley cheesy cheesy
trolling? Lolz, you're a troll apprentice, a very dumb uninspiring one.

You're not even intelligent enough to troll. You have the brain power of a sedated fish and you're very boring troll.

You actually need new materials if you call this boring drivel trolling.

Your fingers are just dancing around your China keyboard projecting weak opinion you call logic. Empty words zero impact!!!

It will take more than the Naira to equal the dollar to make you a troll.

You're just having free time to type. You're just an Internet armchair nobody.

A category A idiot grin
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 8:39pm On May 15, 2021
BadBradley:
trolling? Lolz, you're a troll apprentice, a very dumb uninspiring one.

You're not even intelligent enough to troll. You have the brain power of a sedated fish and you're very boring troll.

You actually need new materials if you call this boring drivel trolling.

You're fingers are just dancing around your China keyboard projecting weak opinion you call logic.

If will take more than the the Naira to equal the dollar to make you a troll.

You're just having free time to type. You're just an Internet armchair nobody.

A category A idiot grin

Death to all terrorists and their sympathizers. The few men with balls left in Igboland are being sacrificed right and this one is online writing stories to numb his pain.

Nigeria army fire on. If more join send them to find out if Amadioha exists. LOL

I expect you to keep crying.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by ud4u: 8:45pm On May 15, 2021
gidgiddy:
Assuming this story is true, then what the Police did was extra-judicial murder. If you have gone somewhere and surrounded the place, then there is no need to kill anyone. All you have to do is smoke them out. But if you surrounded the place, went in, and gunned down people recieving drip on their beds, plus the Nurse, that is cold blooded murder by the Police

Not killed at the point where they were engaging with the police in gun point, but days after. My question is how do they know that these people they surrounded and killed are the people they are looking for
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by gidgiddy: 8:45pm On May 15, 2021
Kaiser20:
It's very crazy for ESN to believe they can win a struggle for Biafia nation by carrying AK47 to fight with the Army.
The day ipob picked up weapons was the day the struggle for Biafia ended

In other words, it would have been much better if IPOB left Police and Army to carry on shooting and killing unarmed Biafran protesters?
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by gidgiddy: 8:46pm On May 15, 2021
ud4u:

Not killed at the point where they were engaging with the police in gun point, but days after. My question is how do they know that these people they surrounded and killed are the people they are looking for

Thats the question these Nigerians with zero IQ never ask.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (24) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Welcomes Tinubu And His Entourage To Kaduna / Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA / The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.