Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

The Great Fula People Of Nigeria. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Great Fula People Of Nigeria. (2573 Views)

Fula People.... / Way Out Of Fulani (fula) Crisis 1 / Most Peaceful Country On Earth, See Nigeria's Ranking (thanks To Fula Herdsmen) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Great Fula People Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 15, 2021
InaNla:

[s]All terrorist will die soon. If dem born dem well, make dem waka enter Israel. tongue[/s]
Re: The Great Fula People Of Nigeria. by ArewaWife(m): 5:02pm On May 15, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
my wife grin

You see, because of you they are insulting me.
Re: The Great Fula People Of Nigeria. by InaNla(f): 5:02pm On May 15, 2021
[quote author=thebosstrevor1 post=101722241][/quote]

Re: The Great Fula People Of Nigeria. by GodHatesBigots(m): 5:05pm On May 15, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Stop saying every southern, lets be sincere, they are ibos and they love to shit drugs from their anus.

Your records.

High numbers of shitters at our airport.
Highest number of drug swallowers.
Highest numbers of prisoners in Nigeria and outside Nigeria.
Who are the ones selling people in libya- ibo
Organised prostitution rings

This is just a few of your achievements

I am still trying to find the achievement of one Fulani man or woman - nothing ? When I search for Fulani in google it comes up with terrorist herdsmen or cow herders, thieves, bandits, corrupt politicians and kidnappers . Please nigger help us out with one Fulani achievement.
Re: The Great Fula People Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 15, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

I am still trying to find the achievement of one Fulani man or woman - nothing ? When I search for Fulani in google it comes up with terrorist herdsmen or cow herders, thieves, bandits, corrupt politicians and kidnappers . Please nigger help us out with one Fulani achievement.

We know your achievements, you don't have to know ours.

We don't chest beat but we been ruling since 1960 grin
Re: The Great Fula People Of Nigeria. by SEasternVictory: 5:12pm On May 15, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

We know your achievements, you don't have to know ours.

We don't chest beat but we been ruling since 1960 grin

The Fulani leaders are the white mans slaves , when the white man gets tired he will discard them and we will devour you grin

Imagine Bruharry begging America to move Africom to Nigeria. Warriors indeed LMAO.
Re: The Great Fula People Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 15, 2021
SEasternVictory:

The Fulani leaders are the white mans slaves , when the white man gets tired he will discard them and we will devour you grin

Imagine Bruharry begging America to move Africom to Nigeria. Warriors indeed LMAO.

grin

I am not the one begging the white man to give me biafra.

I am not the one writing to the un and other white people organization to give me biafra
Re: The Great Fula People Of Nigeria. by SEasternVictory: 5:21pm On May 15, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

grin

I am not the one begging the white man to give me biafra.

I am not the one writing to the un and other white people organization to give me biafra

We want a fair fight, the white man armed you, so we want at least the same amount of arms so we can deal with you grin
Re: The Great Fula People Of Nigeria. by chiedozie198100: 5:22pm On May 15, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You don't fear anything grin

If you don't fear anything, Nnamdi kanu won't be obsessed and ranting about fula people

So you are that guy that impregnated that innocent cow?

Good job proud fula legend.

3 Likes

Re: The Great Fula People Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 15, 2021
SEasternVictory:

We want a fair fight, the white man armed you, so we want at least the same amount of arms so we can deal with you grin

Even your boss Nnamdi kanu lives in white man lands, pay tax to white man, has white man passport

Who una dey deceive.

The white man fears fula people no wonder, he couldn't change our language our dressing and way of way like he did to your people.
Re: The Great Fula People Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 15, 2021
chiedozie198100:

So you are that guy that impregnated that innocent cow?

Good job proud fula legend.

So you are that guy that shit out 100 kilos of cocain through the anus

Good job, proud igbo legends, you won a world record
Re: The Great Fula People Of Nigeria. by Jamaica1503: 5:32pm On May 15, 2021
AdaugoChisom:
Tell that to Yorubas cos we Igbos don't fear anyone
Nne oma, just remind them of their herders down east how far
Re: The Great Fula People Of Nigeria. by chiedozie198100: 5:34pm On May 15, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

So you are that guy that shit out 100 kilos of cocain through the anus

Good job, proud igbo legends, you won a world record

Leave the poor cows alone please.
Stop f**king them.

1 Like

Re: The Great Fula People Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 15, 2021
chiedozie198100:

Leave the poor cows alone please.
Stop f**king them.

Stop shitting kilos of cocaine pullet from your anus.

Stop it
Re: The Great Fula People Of Nigeria. by chiedozie198100: 5:40pm On May 15, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Stop shitting kilos of cocaine pullet from your anus.

Stop it

Those cow keep crying all through the night.
Stick ur d**k somewhere else please, probably in ur mom's rear end. That'll be fine.

1 Like

Re: The Great Fula People Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 15, 2021
chiedozie198100:

Those cow keep crying all through the night.
Stick ur d**k somewhere else please, probably in ur mom's rear end. That'll be fine.

Not funny
Re: The Great Fula People Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 15, 2021
InaNla:

[s]they are professional beggars and terrorists. [/s]
Re: The Great Fula People Of Nigeria. by InaNla(f): 5:42pm On May 15, 2021
cheesy

Cow brain

[quote author=thebosstrevor1 post=101723216][/quote]
Re: The Great Fula People Of Nigeria. by chiedozie198100: 5:45pm On May 15, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Not funny

Reality is never funny. Stick ur d**k in ur mom's backside, just like fula legends do it, okay?
Re: The Great Fula People Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 15, 2021
chiedozie198100:

Reality is never funny. Stick ur d**k in ur mom's backside, just like fula legends do it, okay?

Ok sir
Re: The Great Fula People Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 15, 2021
[s]
InaNla:
cheesy

Cow brain

[/s]
Re: The Great Fula People Of Nigeria. by InaNla(f): 5:50pm On May 15, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Ok sir

imagine. he agrees, wow? shocked shocked
Re: The Great Fula People Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 15, 2021
InaNla:

imagine. he agrees, wow? shocked shocked
Re: The Great Fula People Of Nigeria. by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 5:58pm On May 15, 2021
Better tribes are talking and one Almajiri cum quota system product in the person of thebosstrevor1 is also claiming to have an idea. The same way you're been asked to name one single achievement that Fulanis have ever recorded globally is the same way that Fulani Almajiri cum quota system professor, Hussain Ibrahim, the DG of Raw Materials Research and Development Institute was asked the success story of the Institute for 33 years and he answered by saying they have optimized Kilishi. Thebosstrevor1and his fulani herdsmen brethren know nothing more than cow, thats why the only bill Buhari sent to national assembly in his six years of office is Ruga.

Re: The Great Fula People Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 15, 2021
AdaugoChisom:
Tell that to Yorubas cos we Igbos don't fear anyone
The fear of dulla is the beginning of secession!
Re: The Great Fula People Of Nigeria. by chiedozie198100: 6:01pm On May 15, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Ok sir

Good slave. U r learn fast
Re: The Great Fula People Of Nigeria. by Rahkman: 6:18pm On May 15, 2021
See dem gang up beat the op for inside him thread grin

1 Like

Re: The Great Fula People Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 15, 2021
SportsHD:
loll, your people are known for kidnapping, banditry, homosexualism and other known vices.

Shaa, I hope you've saved enough 30k for when they kidnap your family member.
Because pantami boys no dey hear sey i be fulani, you gats pay or dem go Bleep your yansh and use your skull grind Arizona.

Lol. Literally ROFLMAO grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Great Fula People Of Nigeria. by criuze(m): 6:47pm On May 15, 2021
Just one otapiapia all the foolers will extinct

1 Like

Re: The Great Fula People Of Nigeria. by chiedozie198100: 8:15pm On May 15, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari To Shut Benin Republic Borders Over Igboho / 2023 is Nigeria’s turn – Psquare Peter Okoye fires back at Dino Melay (Photos) / I Am Dumping Tinubu Because Of Mynd44, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.