Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

”I Am Not Missing”- 22-year-old Cross River University Student Says (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ”I Am Not Missing”- 22-year-old Cross River University Student Says (video) (440 Views)

Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) / Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide / Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

”I Am Not Missing”- 22-year-old Cross River University Student Says (video) by moseskalu555: 4:14pm On May 15, 2021

The 22-year old Mass Communication student of the Cross River University of Technology, Priscilla Ojong, has dismissed claims that she is missing.

Friends and relatives launched a search for her online after she remained incommunicado for three weeks, stating that she allegedly traveled from Calabar to Lagos State on the invitation of a male friend.

In a video she uploaded on her Instagram today, Ojong said she was in Calabar and not Lagos as speculated. According to her, she has remained incommunicado because her phone is bad.

”There is a rumor going on that I am missing. Actually I am not missing. My phone was actually bad.

Secondly, I am not in Lagos. I am in Calabar. My phone was actually bad. You know the way iphone behaves. It goes off on its own. So I had to swap. I had to wait for a while before doing the swap because I had no money with me. You know if you want to swap you would have to add extra money. That is why I haven’t been active for a while.

Please, I am alive, strong . I am very healthy. Please just stop spreading the rumor that I am missing”

WATCH VIDEO HERE: https://celebrity-profile.com/i-am-not-missing-22-year-old-cross-river-university-student-says-video/

Re: ”I Am Not Missing”- 22-year-old Cross River University Student Says (video) by Heartbender: 5:01pm On May 15, 2021
So for the three weeks you locked yourself indoors? For this small Calabar? This dodo too burn. Kai
Re: ”I Am Not Missing”- 22-year-old Cross River University Student Says (video) by MurderX: 5:09pm On May 15, 2021
She should come out if she is ok
Re: ”I Am Not Missing”- 22-year-old Cross River University Student Says (video) by moseskalu555: 5:56pm On May 15, 2021
yes oh
Heartbender:
So for the three weeks you locked yourself indoors? For this small Calabar? This dodo too burn. Kai

(1) (Reply)

Many Feared Dead As Suspected Fulani Herders Kill Scores At Igangan / . / Whatsapp Admin Evil Act +2348161300556

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.