Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,051 members, 7,810,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

I Have A Very Healthy Sperm Cells And Willing To Donate It. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Have A Very Healthy Sperm Cells And Willing To Donate It. (573 Views)

Wooden Staircase In Nigeria By Wood Willing / 100k Mt Of Ago Available For Ready,willing And Able Buyers / ORDER FOR WALLPAPERS AT WHOLESALE PRICES IF YOU ARE WILLING TO RESELL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Very Healthy Sperm Cells And Willing To Donate It. by Switchman: 4:20pm On May 15, 2021
Hi,

I am presently facing some financial challenges to boost my business and I have reached out to seek help non is forth coming so I came to a conclusion that I will have to use what I have to get what I need.

I am AA and 6.1ft tall, intelligent and good looking. I have three kids already 2 boys and 1 girl and they are so healthy.

I am willing to donate my sperm or be a surrogate for any woman having challenges of conception due to infertile partner.

I am ready to sign a contract or agreement when payment terms are met and also any test needed am also ready to undergo it but at the person expense.

Write to me on my email and I will respond.

Thanks
Re: I Have A Very Healthy Sperm Cells And Willing To Donate It. by Blessade: 4:23pm On May 15, 2021
Switchman:
Hi,

I am presently facing some financial challenges to boost my business and I have reached out to seek help non is forth coming so I came to a conclusion that I will have to use what I have to get what I need.

I am AA and 6.1ft tall, intelligent and good looking. I have three kids already 2 boys and 1 girl and they are so healthy.

I am willing to donate my sperm or be a surrogate for any woman having challenges of conception due to infertile partner.

I am ready to sign a contract or agreement when payment terms are met and also any test needed am also ready to undergo it but at the person expense.

Thanks
How do you know your sperm cells are healthy? angry

Tramadol don dis-localize your reproductive system wink

1 Like

Re: I Have A Very Healthy Sperm Cells And Willing To Donate It. by stupidmod3: 4:29pm On May 15, 2021
read his post again n stop typing high.
d country is getting harder n u just come here n spill crap.
Re: I Have A Very Healthy Sperm Cells And Willing To Donate It. by Amotolongbo(f): 4:34pm On May 15, 2021
Switchman:
Hi,

Thanks
Go to some of these fertility clinics. They will certify your spermiability.
If your sperms cells are ok and actively swimming well, you would be paid for any sperm donation you make.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Very Healthy Sperm Cells And Willing To Donate It. by illicit(m): 5:19pm On May 15, 2021
Go to a miracle working church

You will get clients ASAP

They do it covertly
Re: I Have A Very Healthy Sperm Cells And Willing To Donate It. by Tony142: 5:46pm On May 15, 2021
Switchman:
Hi,

Thanks

#Rubbish, if u are so intelligent as u claim u should have come up with a better ideas and ways to solve your financial problem, also if u are truly healthy and fit as u claim u should have do some hard labour like carrying cement at building site to raise the money you need for your business

1 Like

Re: I Have A Very Healthy Sperm Cells And Willing To Donate It. by heartbraker(m): 5:49pm On May 15, 2021
Switchman:
Hi,

Thanks
is ur sperm healthy for pounds sterling? I need some to fertilize something.
Re: I Have A Very Healthy Sperm Cells And Willing To Donate It. by Switchman: 8:00pm On May 15, 2021
Let me know when your father collects his pension and gratuity and want to build that his dream 1 bedroom bungalow. I can as well supply him clay cos he won't be able to afford cement.
Tony142:

#Rubbish, if u are so intelligent as u claim u should have come up with a better ideas and ways to solve your financial problem, also if u are truly healthy and fit as u claim u should have do some hard labour like carrying cement at building site to raise the money you need for your business

Re: I Have A Very Healthy Sperm Cells And Willing To Donate It. by Switchman: 8:00pm On May 15, 2021
Your siblings blood can get you that.

heartbraker:
is ur sperm healthy for pounds sterling? I need some to fertilize something.
Re: I Have A Very Healthy Sperm Cells And Willing To Donate It. by Switchman: 8:02pm On May 15, 2021
Bring your sister and you will be the judge if my reproductive system is intact or not.

Blessade:

How do you know your sperm cells are healthy? angry

Tramadol don dis-localize your reproductive system wink
Re: I Have A Very Healthy Sperm Cells And Willing To Donate It. by heartbraker(m): 8:03pm On May 15, 2021
Tony142:

Lol. U self u too dey talk haba..
Re: I Have A Very Healthy Sperm Cells And Willing To Donate It. by Vyzz: 8:08pm On May 15, 2021
What if u come born girl tomorrow....

Ur sold sperm son come marry ur biological daughter?

Na still incest bah?

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your First 20k On Fiverr / Complete Us Bank Account Kit / Rapidshare In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.