Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,251 members, 7,953,934 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:17 AM

Can One Give Birth To SS Kids Twice?? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can One Give Birth To SS Kids Twice?? (427 Views)

Ghanaian Nurse Helps A Pregnant Woman Give Birth On The Road (Photos) / 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS / Possibility Of AA+AS Genotype Parent Give Birth To SS - Exper Opinion Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can One Give Birth To SS Kids Twice?? by Marks112: 4:32pm On May 15, 2021
Hi everyone my sis and her husband got to know they are Genotype AS and AC after they got pregnant and did the genotype of the baby in the womb cos they are both in America,they got to know the baby is SC(SS) so they had to abort the pregnancy
Now they are thinking the next babies should be AA,AS and AC ,they want to know if They can give birth to SC(SS) again
And if they want to give birth to more than 3kids is it safe?
Doctors in the house please help
Please no insults
Re: Can One Give Birth To SS Kids Twice?? by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 15, 2021
Marks112:
Hi everyone my sis and her husband got to know they are Genotype AS and AC after they got pregnant and did the genotype of the baby in the womb cos they are both in America,they got to know the baby is SC(SS) so they had to abort the pregnancy
Now they are thinking the next babies should be AA,AS and AC ,they want to know if They can give birth to SC(SS) again
Please no insults
so AC and As can produce SS, wonderful. Mtcheew.
Re: Can One Give Birth To SS Kids Twice?? by Backcheck: 4:39pm On May 15, 2021
If they truly went to the hospital, they should have been well informed / advised probably

To answer your question, yes, the next child and the one after can still be SC
Re: Can One Give Birth To SS Kids Twice?? by Romanoff(f): 4:41pm On May 15, 2021
They will have to be doing the screening before 12 weeks of pregnancy to rule out any SS children.

That's the only way o.
Re: Can One Give Birth To SS Kids Twice?? by habsydiamond(m): 4:42pm On May 15, 2021
They should visit their doctor on this, ask as many questions as possible to know the next steps to take... Some of us here are hearing this for the first time....
Re: Can One Give Birth To SS Kids Twice?? by HONESTFACT101(m): 4:48pm On May 15, 2021
who swear for African sef
You know say road no dey there your moto stuck you now want me to help you push anundecided......signing out
Re: Can One Give Birth To SS Kids Twice?? by Simplyleo: 4:51pm On May 15, 2021
Marks112:
Please no insults
You mean the two of them got pregnant?

Alright, continue, I'm listening..
Re: Can One Give Birth To SS Kids Twice?? by Marks112: 4:53pm On May 15, 2021
Simplyleo:

You mean the two of them got pregnant?

Alright, continue, I'm listening..
Getat
Re: Can One Give Birth To SS Kids Twice?? by Marks112: 4:54pm On May 15, 2021
Xiaomi1:
so AC and As can produce SS, wonderful. Mtcheew.
You need to study more Getat,SC is equivalent to SS
Re: Can One Give Birth To SS Kids Twice?? by ojun50(m): 5:06pm On May 15, 2021
So na so them go dey remove am one by one abi
Re: Can One Give Birth To SS Kids Twice?? by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 15, 2021
Marks112:

You need to study more Getat,SC is equivalent to SS
na your problem be that
Re: Can One Give Birth To SS Kids Twice?? by cooooooks(m): 6:06pm On May 15, 2021
If they are in the US, could they try bone marrow treatment of SS?

I understand that it is a safe treatment in Canada.

(1) (Reply)

3 Vital Reasons Why Couples Should Sleep Undressed (must Read) / Life Expectancy: Port Harcourt Doctor's App Breaks Internet Records / How To Make Your Cassava Big Naturally In 2 Weeks (free Guideline )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.