Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,116 members, 7,835,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Declared Winner Of Kano Gubernatorial Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Declared Winner Of Kano Gubernatorial Election (3710 Views)

Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso On The Queue At The Airport (photos) / Illayasu Kwankwaso Declared Wanted For Electoral Fraud / Vice President - Dr. Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Declared Winner Of Kano Gubernatorial Election by HIROSHI: 8:24pm On Apr 27, 2011
Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso of the PDP was declared winner of the state gubernatorial elections, ahead of Salisu Sagir Takai of ANPP and Lawal Jaafar Isa of the CPC.
Re: Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Declared Winner Of Kano Gubernatorial Election by tarano: 8:30pm On Apr 27, 2011
I expected cpc to win, what happened buhari
Re: Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Declared Winner Of Kano Gubernatorial Election by HIROSHI: 9:16pm On Apr 27, 2011
tarano:

Out of 21 Reps seats two weeks ago, PDP had 11, ANPP had 8 and CPC had only 2, yet you expected CPC to win the governorship election; based on what calculation now?

The presidential election result was for Buhari and not for CPC as a party. Only two parties are on ground in Kano - PDP and ANPP.
Re: Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Declared Winner Of Kano Gubernatorial Election by Nadanbata: 12:04am On Apr 28, 2011
Kano sai KwanKwaso! cool

Out with the old in with the new. Simple like that wink
Re: Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Declared Winner Of Kano Gubernatorial Election by Nadanbata: 12:09am On Apr 28, 2011
tarano:

CPC is a new party they are only really invovled in a couple of states (In terms of Guber). Still doesnt mean they werent rigged out for the presidential though. Extremeley flawed Presidential election. As the SS/SE are seeing with the PDP magic Guber numbers cheesy cheesy
Re: Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Declared Winner Of Kano Gubernatorial Election by mensdept: 12:14am On Apr 28, 2011
Nadanbata:

Kano sai KwanKwaso! cool

Out with the old in with the new. Simple like that wink

Out with old bottle, but putting that wine in a "new" one.
Re: Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Declared Winner Of Kano Gubernatorial Election by Nadanbata: 12:19am On Apr 28, 2011
@ mens dept

KwanKwaso lesser of two evils tbh. Kano under Shekarau (ANPP) did nothing. We see what KwanKwaso does. lols.
Re: Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Declared Winner Of Kano Gubernatorial Election by Jarus(m): 1:20am On Apr 28, 2011
After Fashola in Lagos, this was the 2nd most predictable victory, for any follower of Kano politics in the run-up to these elections.
Re: Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Declared Winner Of Kano Gubernatorial Election by adconline(m): 2:31am On Apr 28, 2011
It seems that jihad apologists are changing their story. The killing was /is because of PDP misrule for the last 12 years , yet they still voted for PDP. How do you reconcile these irreconcilables? It was about rigging, yet in some places PDP lost by a close margin, who inserted fraudulent microchips into INEC computers this time around?
Re: Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Declared Winner Of Kano Gubernatorial Election by houvest: 5:32am On Apr 28, 2011
adconline:

It seems that jihad apologists are changing their story. The killing was /is because of PDP misrule for the last 12 years , yet they still voted for PDP. How do you reconcile these irreconcilables? It was about rigging, yet in some places PDP lost by a close margin, who inserted fraudulent microchips into INEC computers this time around?

My brother I wonder. I just wonder.
Re: Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Declared Winner Of Kano Gubernatorial Election by revomind(m): 10:37am On Apr 28, 2011
adconline:

houvest:

My brother I wonder. I just wonder.

I'm lost too brothers.
Re: Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Declared Winner Of Kano Gubernatorial Election by markiris: 11:20am On Apr 28, 2011
That is Kano for you. No one predicts Kano's politics. Politics of talakawa.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Opts Out Of Council Of State's Meeting / The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES / Breaking News: Heavy Gunfire Happening In Aba Over BIAFRA Protest, 2 Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.