Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,283 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES (3673 Views)

Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots By Soldiers (Live Updates) / "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says / Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES by aminho(m): 6:12am On Jun 28, 2015
You termed me 'lazy', though my laziness
hasn't crippled me from farming enough
Rice, millet, sorghum, wheat, Maize,
Onions,cocoa
& 85% of the stuff that make up your
daily staple. Ever wondered where and how the
wheat and millet that runs your breweries
come from? You said I'm 'unproductive',
because my
land has no oil. I wish to know how much
you payed God for the oil beneath your feet. Don't tell me your hard-work cause
its
existence! You mischievously call me
'ABOKIII' OR SOUTHWASTERNER because I
choose to be generous, friendly & funny
instead of dubious, rude & cunning. you call me 'Malu' or yoloba derogatorily... .. I regard
myself as such because I rear, breed &
transport the livestock which gave u Ise-
ewu, pepper-soup, suya, kilishi, kpomo
etc.
Lets not forget the hide/skin which makes
your shoe markets thrive. My dear brother,
Nations have survived and
prosper without exploring a single barrel
of
crude but no nation has ever (& can ever) survive without producing enough to feed
its citizens.
Remember its from our cocoa plantation rubber and timber and groundnut money
that we explored and drilled the oil in
your land which means its also our
investment

To underscore the importance of the region as the breadwinner of the nation, a misunderstanding between the Lagos State Government and Northern traders who bring goods such pepper, edibles, fruits and cows from the North created panic in the city some years ago. For a few days, the food chain of an entire state was shut down. Drought soon became imminent. Prices of foodstuff also went up astronomically. There was panic everywhere as residents prayed for the northerners to end the strike. Such is the importance of the North. Why do we then still refer to them as parasites when they feed the entire country? The coming of the military truncated the progress of the North just as it did other regions. Our leaders’ failure to harness the resources of the country created an oil-based mono-economy which made the entire country dependent on the product. This is not the North’s problem. It is a Nigerian conundrum.

Lets pray 4 a better Nigeria we are one
good people great nation
With love from your friend 'Amshi

cc: sameer1212 fulanimafia ibnsultan, caseless, muhdG, moswags, arewatech nafiachi, eesaah, simbad221, ayesman, arewafederation, fulaman, RAWANI nduchuks, Janedoe26 QuotaSystem midolian lalasticlala seun :and all concerned NL's.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES by delishpot: 6:16am On Jun 28, 2015
True

2 Likes

Re: The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES by Beesluv: 6:17am On Jun 28, 2015
Using elimination method, who is now the pest

2 Likes

Re: The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES by midolian(m): 6:20am On Jun 28, 2015
U deserve a gold medaL

4 Likes

Re: The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES by bogolobango(m): 6:37am On Jun 28, 2015
Lagooners

3 Likes

Re: The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES by eraly(m): 6:48am On Jun 28, 2015
GOD Bless you OP.

If they want to go, let them go. All dis noise is kinda making dem feel important. Am a yoruba boy n I love ibo Pple.

3 Likes

Re: The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES by Dollyak(f): 6:55am On Jun 28, 2015
The more I know the northerners the more frustrated i get about what could've been the most amazing tribe. On one hand you guys can be really nice and simple, while on the other hand your religious violence couple with the entitentitlement attitudes tends to rear it's head ugly.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, but I wonder if our forefathers would've agreed to form a nation if they could forseeforsee what is now happening.

4 Likes

Re: The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 28, 2015
did ur groundnut contribute more than palm oil,coal,rubber and timber? the answer is a big fat no!

2 Likes

Re: The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES by kenny987(f): 7:02am On Jun 28, 2015
Weep Not Child!
Let me ask: Do the isiewu eaters lay claim to the maize, sorghum, millet n Co that u produce? Do they appropriate revenue as of right from these staples? Don't forget precious metals also mined at will from your region, does the pepper soup drinker have any rights over these? In your 'friendly and accommodating' nature u made sure u made laws declaring the oil in the south as federal property and ceded oil wells to people of your region leaving those whose environment is raped, destroyed and polluted to extract this resource for Federal use with no recourse for a clean environment. Even the 13% derivation, u begrudge and call unfair.

Your people as of right demand monthly allocations just by reason of existence in 'one Nigeria ' and it is from 'Federal funds' appropriated from oil. Does the pepper soup eater, shoe buyer/wearer get his shoes free? Does the brewery operator get his raw materials by federal mandate or allocation? Why were the cocoa and farming revenues used according to u, to develop the oil sector not appropriated belonging to the FG? But ur state govts, in order to carry out capital projects and even pay salaries depend wholly on this one resource from the south.

Who then is the pest? Before the amalgamation and discovery of oil, were these 'flatheadz and chest-beaters' as ppl here like to call them not eating and surviving?

But u see op, trading blames will never work. The honest truth is sum certain people with d support of colonial masters assumed control of Nigeria and her resources then made it clear that they were born to rule and own all. Subsequently they did everything possible to control this oil sector, deliberately making the southerners feel left out and without a sense of belonging in their own land. No federal effort was made to see to the continued maintenance of the agricultural sector so it remains viable. It has been completely privately owned in other words, u grow ur crops, harvest and eat or sell at will. These days there are govt incentives to encourage this sector and still the improved produce/yield belongs to d private individuals. The one time a man from that region held office, it was like an insult in the face of the born to rule region and u couldn't wait to get him out. Every means was employed from making the country ungovernable to propaganda and everything in between. Now you're back in power and you're still looking for a pest when u or they only have to look in the mirror to find it.

Stop looking for pests, we need the right structure and leadership as well as an all-inclusive government for equitable representation. Let each region develop itself, put an end to this give me, feed me system we have and instead contribute to the centre for other international/external purposes then see whether Nigeria will not become a force to reckon with in d next decade.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES by ELTON123(m): 7:19am On Jun 28, 2015
finniblinks:
did ur groundnut contribute more than palm oil,coal,rubber and timber? the answer is a big fat no!
ask him oo

9 Likes

Re: The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES by temitopeadeyemo: 7:28am On Jun 28, 2015
There is no part of this country that is a pest. The Northerners, especially feed us in this country. Most of our staple come from there except for a few things down southwest. The southeasterners are highly productive too in trading. All of these add up to form a great and formidable country. What we need is the right leadership who can harness these resources for the prosperity of all. Nigeria is a great country but can be greater if we all come together and work towards a society where equity and justice reign.

2 Likes

Re: The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 28, 2015
Nobody said you are a pest. I think you meant parasite.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES by Blizzy9ja: 7:34am On Jun 28, 2015
Another thread for tribal bullies... Y'all know the truth which is really bitter
Our biggest problem in this scam of a union called Nigeria is tribal sentiment as it can be seen in everything we do.
Truth be told oil has made everyone lazy, state govt arent doing enough to boost agriculture in their domain because they know they'll always share money remitted to the Excess crude account (SWF)
Mr OP you make the people from the other side look important because when they looks at the table they arent seeing anything to share from the sides you mentioned, Hence they call you lazy... And they fear when the oil dries up they'll be the ones to suffer the attendant natural disasters.
Re: The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 28, 2015
Hausa n Yoruba are crude oil pests.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES by Udmaster(m): 8:36am On Jun 28, 2015
NONSENSE! who are you deceiving@OP.. the FG have spend billions of Naira(gotten from crude oil) on irrigation projects for your hausa land..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES by fulanimafia: 8:51am On Jun 28, 2015
Beautiful write up Aminho.

This is a tip of the iceberg. President Buhari's grand plans to revive the mining sector and develop our sold mineral resources, as well as the agricultural sector will see the North become totally independent of the south's oil in less than a decade, after the distraction of oil for so many years by the greedy and lazy military regimes.

By the time the export of Sokoto Biriri leather, Neem oil and Gum Arabic resumes, the textile factories of Kaduna are re-opened, the sugar mills of Jebba revived, and the Gold, Lead and Tantalite deposits of the Anka hills in Zamfara are commercially exploited to mention a few, the region will regain its pride of place in the mainstream of our national economy.

Who would believe that almighty NASCO was a product of the North with its thousands of products in the 80's and 90's. Although Dangote has filled those shoes and nobody in Nigeria can claim to not have one of his products in their houses, it would be wonderful if such successes can be replicated in the agricultural sector on a wider scale and with more participants.

1 Like

Re: The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES by NDPVF(m): 9:31am On Jun 28, 2015
[s]
aminho:
Onions,cocoa
come from?
[/s]
With all that you produce,you and your people are still the most backward and poverty stricken part of Nigeria.Imagine if you dont get monthly allocations from FG,which acrues from our oil revenue?.BTW,do you dash us your farm produce free?.But you parasitically gulp our oil & gas revenue free.SHM!
Who even beg you to bring them here?.we can source them from other parts of the world.Are you aware that Nigeria imports commonest thing as took pick?.Mtchww!. [s]
You said I'm 'unproductive',
because my
its
existence!
[/s]If we didnt pay God for it,we didnt also pay God not to give you oil under your feet.you claim to have Agriculture,that means God gave it to you,as he gave us oil & gas.you have absolute control over your agriculture.you pocket your incomes from your agric.produce,but you parasitically open your mouth to gulp the income from my own oil & gas,which God gave me.Are you not a thief?.Are you not wicked?.You have absolute control over your agriculture,but you dont want me to have same control over my oil & gas.commonest thing as 13% derivation,and its upward review to atleast 18% or 20%,you are against it,are you not evil?.onec again,SHM!. [s]
You mischievously call me
instead of dubious, rude & cunning. you call me 'Malu' or yoloba derogatorily... .. I regard
etc.
[/s]My friend,who begged you for them?.Dont we pay you for your services?.is it free like my oil & gas?.If you choose to be good or bad.its your cup of tea.Is it not your brothers that are boko haram?.Is it not your brothers that killed british police?.shm!
[s]
of
crude but no nation has ever (& can ever) survive without producing enough to feed
its citizens.
[/s]Then why not go form your own country and leave our oil & gas?.why not quit being a parasite?.we can buy Agricultural produce with few barrels of oil,but you cant survive without our oil allocation.
[s]
investment.
[/s]This part of Propaganda is annoying.Just exaclty how Niger Delta oil,is Jigawa oil,isn't it?.Go back to your history book.Nigeria was once practising true federalism.Each region fends for themselves.Your cocoa proceeds was limited to your southwest(it wasnt even enough for you guys).so also your farm proceeds limited to your North.The then Eastern Region leveraged on palm oil proceeds,and thats how we grew,before our oil crude exploit.your kobo isnt here,so gerrout.[s]
Lets pray 4 a better Nigeria we are one
good people great nation
[/s]Its not by force to be a Nigerian!.Stop begging.We ain't one.you are North/Southwest,am Ibibio,full stop.your phanthom one Nigeria,is because of your parasitism,cheat and greed.so gerrout.

[s]
cc: sameer1212 fulanimafia ibnsultan, caseless, muhdG, moswags, arewatech nafiachi, eesaah, simbad221, ayesman, arewafederation, fulaman, RAWANI nduchuks, Janedoe26 QuotaSystem midolian :and all concerned NL's.
[/s]These people are noncomposmentus,hence irrelevant.so gerrout.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES by NDPVF(m): 9:52am On Jun 28, 2015
[s]
aminho:
Onions,cocoa
come from? You said I'm 'unproductive',
because my
its
existence! You mischievously call me
etc.
of
its citizens.
investment Lets pray 4 a better Nigeria we are one
good people great nation

cc: sameer1212 fulanimafia ibnsultan, caseless, muhdG, moswags, arewatech nafiachi, eesaah, simbad221, ayesman, arewafederation, fulaman, RAWANI nduchuks, Janedoe26 QuotaSystem midolian :and all concerned NL's.
[/s]Stop consolling yourself,this is irrelevant.Its not only you that have solid minerals.
Here,apart from oil & gas,ever heard of uranium?.One of the world sorted after solid mineral,used in Nuclear/Atomic Energy production?.Its demands is in the increase globally,and hence,equivalent to oil & gas in monetary value.Just use your google and search solid Minerals in Akwa Ibom.Abia state i learnt also has it.
We ain't only basking on oil & gas,we are have other solid resources.So gerrout,unam ikot.go and leave us alone.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES by huptin(m): 9:53am On Jun 28, 2015
North : food
South west ; industries and ports
South South : Oil
South East: ??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES by egift(m): 9:59am On Jun 28, 2015
OP I agree. No single tribe in Nigeria is useless. Together we complement each other. What we only need now is to get it right in Leadership - then the sky will be our starting point.

Our country Nigeria is the giant of Africa! - Oluwaseun Osewa

2 Likes

Re: The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES by egift(m): 10:00am On Jun 28, 2015
huptin:

South East: Commerce and Trade

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES by Blizzy9ja: 10:02am On Jun 28, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]
With all that you produce,you and your people are still the most backward and poverty stricken part of Nigeria.Imagine if you dont get monthly allocations from FG,which acrues from our oil revenue?.BTW,do you dash us your farm produce free?.But you parasitically gulp our oil & gas revenue free.SHM!
Who even beg you to bring them here?.we can source them from other parts of the world.Are you aware that Nigeria imports commonest thing as took pick?.Mtchww!. [s][/s]If we didnt pay God for it,we didnt also pay God not to give you oil under your feet.you claim to have Agriculture,that means God gave it to you,as he gave us oil & gas.you have absolute control over your agriculture.you pocket your incomes from your agric.produce,but you parasitically open your mouth to gulp the income from my own oil & gas,which God gave me.Are you not a thief?.Are you not wicked?.You have absolute control over your agriculture,but you dont want me to have same control over my oil & gas.commonest thing as 13% derivation,and its upward review to atleast 18% or 20%,you are against it,are you not evil?.onec again,SHM!. [s][/s]My friend,who begged you for them?.Dont we pay you for your services?.is it free like my oil & gas?.If you choose to be good or bad.its your cup of tea.Is it not your brothers that are boko haram?.Is it not your brothers that killed british police?.shm!
[s][/s]Then why not go form your own country and leave our oil & gas?.why not quit being a parasite?.we can buy Agricultural produce with few barrels of oil,but you cant survive without our oil allocation.
[s][/s]This part of Propaganda is annoying.Just exaclty how Niger Delta oil,is Jigawa oil,isn't it?.Go back to your history book.Nigeria was once practising true federalism.Each region fends for themselves.Your cocoa proceeds was limited to your southwest(it wasnt even enough for you guys).so also your farm proceeds limited to your North.The then Eastern Region leveraged on palm oil proceeds,and thats how we grew,before our oil crude exploit.your kobo isnt here,so gerrout.[s][/s]Its not by force to be a Nigerian!.Stop begging.We ain't one.you are North/Southwest,am Ibibio,full stop.your phanthom one Nigeria,is because of your parasitism,cheat and greed.so gerrout.

[s][/s]These people are noncomposmentus,hence irrelevant.so gerrout.
Gawd!!! I enjoyed ever bit of this... God bless u EYEN EKA

3 Likes

Re: The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES by fulanimafia: 10:09am On Jun 28, 2015
Everyone should ignore the rabid dog called NDVPF on this thread, he is a common militant that has been driven mad by hunger after the pipeline protection contracts were cancelled by President Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES by omenalfa: 10:17am On Jun 28, 2015
temitopeadeyemo:
There is no part of this country that is a pest. The Northerners, especially feed us in this country. Most of our staple come from there except for a few things down southwest. The southeasterners are highly productive too in trading. All of these add up to form a great and formidable country. What we need is the right leadership who can harness these resources for the prosperity of all. Nigeria is a great country but can be greater if we all come together and work towards a society where equity and justice reign.

the northerners may feed you lazy southwesterners, but they don't feed me
I buy my food and no one in my tribe has any stake on any farm in the north

5 Likes

Re: The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES by omenalfa: 10:18am On Jun 28, 2015
huptin:

Why not let us go then?

5 Likes

Re: The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES by NDPVF(m): 10:23am On Jun 28, 2015
Blizzy9ja:
Gawd!!! I enjoyed ever bit of this... God bless u EYEN EKA
Thanks bro.
Re: The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES by NDPVF(m): 10:31am On Jun 28, 2015
[s]
temitopeadeyemo:
[/s]North and southwest are parasites as long as am concerned.If you lack hind -sight,you will think otherwise!.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES by ice25(f): 10:51am On Jun 28, 2015
Nigeria is better divided..... no need pretending to be one .We all know is not true.

I ThinK BotH SiDes wILL Prosper APART.

1 Like

Re: The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 28, 2015
But oil blocs in the SS are the target of endless APC machinations grin grin grin
Re: The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES by NDPVF(m): 11:17am On Jun 28, 2015
[s]
huptin:
[/s]This is why i said an average Northner and Southwastener is an ijiot.
All you know is open your mouth and drink 'oyel',but you dont know where it comes from.
Am not Igbo,but the propaganda against them can get a sane mind angry.
You ain't aware that Abia,Imo,has been feeding ediot like you?.And you ain't also aware that Anambra is among oil producin states?.
Are you also aware that some parts of Rivers state that produces oil,originally belongs to Imo state and Abia state,before state creation?.Ain't you aware that Delta North of Delta state though geopolitically belongs here,but mostly are Igbos,produces oil as well?.All you know is shout "hoyel",but you knows next to nothing.
If you talk of Industries,is southwest more industrialized than southeas?.Ever heard of Aba,Newi,Onitsha,etc?.BTW,most Industries in Lagos and few in Ogun,are also owned by same Igbos you are dissing,and other foreigners,but the industries/factories in the aforementioned locations in southeast,are indigenous companies owned by igbos,so,which zone is actually commanding the world of industries/factories in Nigeria?.Answer it yourself,dont be biased.
How about Agriculture?.Fine,North is ahead of other zones in Nigeria,in terms of Agriculture,but they are mostly subsistance farmers,and are crude in Agriculture,and also cant be said to be the only zone doing well in Agriculture.Ebonyi state southeast Nigeria is renowned for her Agricultural prowress.same goes to Cross River state,Southsouth Nigeria.Cross River apart from her oil wealth is known for her Agricultural exploit.most of the food we eat here,like garri/fufu,comes from northern cross river.places like Akankpa in cross river,is know for her Agricultural wealth.Infact,most of the food we eat here,either comes from Ebonyi & Cross River,or Benue state,and Benue state cant authoritatively said to be a Northern state.I wonder who tagged them northerners.
How about commerce?.
Who drags that with Igbos?.Just gerrout!

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES by aminho(m): 11:35am On Jun 28, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]This is why i said an average Northner and Southwastener is an ijiot.
All you know is open your mouth and drink 'oyel',but you dont know where it comes from.
Am not Igbo,but the propaganda against them can get a sane mind angry.
You ain't aware that Abia,Imo,has been feeding ediot like you?.And you ain't also aware that Anambra is among oil producin states?.
Are you also aware that some parts of Rivers state that produces oil,originally belongs to Imo state and Abia state,before state creation?.Ain't you aware that Delta North of Delta state though geopolitically belongs here,but mostly are Igbos,produces oil as well?.All you know is shout "hoyel",but you knows next to nothing.
If you talk of Industries,is southwest more industrialized than southeas?.Ever heard of Aba,Newi,Onitsha,etc?.BTW,most Industries in Lagos and few in Ogun,are also owned by same Igbos you are dissing,and other foreigners,but the industries/factories in the aforementioned locations in southeast,are indigenous companies owned by igbos,so,which zone is actually commanding the world of industries/factories in Nigeria?.Answer it yourself,dont be biased.
How about Agriculture?.Fine,North is ahead of other zones in Nigeria,in terms of Agriculture,but they are mostly subsistance farmers,and are crude in Agriculture,and also cant be said to be the only zone doing well in Agriculture.Ebonyi state southeast Nigeria is renowned for her Agricultural prowress.same goes to Cross River state,Southsouth Nigeria.Cross River apart from her oil wealth is known for her Agricultural exploit.most of the food we eat here,like garri/fufu,comes from northern cross river.places like Akankpa in cross river,is know for her Agricultural wealth.Infact,most of the food we eat here,either comes from Ebonyi & Cross River,or Benue state,and Benue state cant authoritatively said to be a Northern state.I wonder who tagged them northerners.
How about commerce?.
Who drags that with Igbos?.Just gerrout!
see mumu i respect ijaw people but you are a stark stray dog

2 Likes

Re: The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES by ikeyman00(m): 11:39am On Jun 28, 2015
@@@

then no need for all these episode

everybody should go and mind their buisness

under Biafra we will feed ourselves

but under Nigerfraud u ve been made to believe u cnt feed yourselves

we will farm with tractors so dnt worry about that

Nigerfraud with their loud mouth

watch when u talk about Biafra all sort of madness spring up

hey na so Boko harem start, hey arrest then, hey yoruba no go agree, hey close the thread

then are u not parasite

ndi ara

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Islamization Has Just Began In Public Schools. / Wike Begs Akpabio To Shelve Plans To Move 15 Senators Out Of PDP / Breaking: APC Publishes Complete List Of It's Governorship Candidates For 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.