Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,344 members, 7,954,399 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:09 PM

Far Right Political Parties In Israel - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Far Right Political Parties In Israel (1100 Views)

5 killed in Israel terror attack, with shooter neutralized ( Pics, Video) / 'New Type Of Early Human' Found In Israel / Mauritania Dissolves 76 Political Parties For ‘Being Too Small’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Far Right Political Parties In Israel by budaatum: 11:34am On May 18, 2021
You see yourself, how ignorant you are? You can't even bother looking up buda's posts or ask buda what religion is buda's religion, instead you create crap inside your head to justify your ignorance and evil attitude.

Thankfully, I know I must turn my other cheek and forgive you 7 times 70 times because it is rather obvious that you are far to ignorant to know that which you ignorantly do.

The Lord God will surely have pity on your soul.

AstroG:

See a Muslim calling the Name Jesus Christ,who u wan deceive undecided,u tink am among the gullible nairalander

Hope your still a virgin,cause Muhammad has written ur name among his 12virgins

Olodo
Re: Far Right Political Parties In Israel by AstroG: 11:40am On May 18, 2021
budaatum:
You see yourself, how ignorant you are? You can't even bother looking up buda's posts or ask buda what religion is buda's religion, instead you create crap inside your head to justify your ignorance and evil attitude.

Thankfully, I know I must turn my other cheek and forgive you 7 times 70 times because it is rather obvious that you are far to ignorant to know that which you ignorantly do.

The Lord God will surely have pity on your soul.

Comot here,terrorist head slammer

Re: Far Right Political Parties In Israel by budaatum: 11:48am On May 18, 2021
AstroG:

Comot here,terrorist head slammer

I forgive you because you clearly have not got a clue.
Re: Far Right Political Parties In Israel by AstroG: 11:50am On May 18, 2021
budaatum:

I forgive you because you clearly have not got a clue.

I don't need a clue from the clueless
Re: Far Right Political Parties In Israel by budaatum: 11:51am On May 18, 2021
AstroG:

No matter how you quote the bible,las las na for Muhammad bed you go end am for grin

Re: Far Right Political Parties In Israel by AstroG: 11:53am On May 18, 2021
[quote author=budaatum post=101810457][/quote]

Re: Far Right Political Parties In Israel by Abascoh: 9:24pm On May 25, 2021
budaatum:

Christians in Palestine should be fighting with the Palestinians against Israel's oppression!

So long as they are Arabs, Israel is oppressing them.

[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_Christians#%3A%7E%3Atext%3DThey_number_20%25_of_the%2C%2C_meaning_%22Messiah%22%29.?wprov=sfla1]Palestinian Christians[/url]
Look at this antisemite, Hitler disciples. There are many Arab countries in the world yet you want Christians to support those that say they want to wipe out the only Jewish nation on earth. Nazi wannabe scum

2 Likes

Re: Far Right Political Parties In Israel by budaatum: 2:54am On May 26, 2021
Abascoh:

Look at this antisemite, Hitler disciples. There are many Arab countries in the world yet you want Christians to support those that say they want to wipe out the only Jewish nation on earth. Nazi wannabe scum

You need Christ in your life. It might help you to not be obnoxious.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Protesters Burn Down France Embassy In Congo, Want France Out / Police Reveal Identity Of Man Shot Dead / Ghanaian Boy With 419 Facebook Friends Cost Bank $2 Billion!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.