Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

I Want To Learn Clearing And Forwarding - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Learn Clearing And Forwarding (468 Views)

How To Start Clearing And Forwarding Business And How To Successfully Clear Good / Clearing And Forwarding For Beginners / Clearing And Forwarding Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn Clearing And Forwarding by Sikay19(m): 5:43pm On May 15, 2021
Hello Dear homielanders kiss. I have a passion for international business but I do not have the necessary resources to get started. so, I'm considering aquiring skill in clearing and forwarding. In this wise, I need professionals in this field to help me. If needs be agreement maybe signed, thank you.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn Clearing And Forwarding by Sikay19(m): 6:01pm On May 15, 2021
Kindly pardon my presentation of words. I'm open to corrections. My contact is on my signature or you can as well drop your number, thanks and God bless wink
Re: I Want To Learn Clearing And Forwarding by miltonchux(m): 2:50am On May 17, 2021
Call me, let me fix you with my guy in a terminal to learn there. I have helped a nairalander and he is picking up.
Re: I Want To Learn Clearing And Forwarding by Sikay19(m): 7:14am On May 17, 2021
miltonchux:
Call me, let me fix you with my guy in a terminal to learn there. I have helped a nairalander and he is picking up.
I will call you right away, thank you sir.
Re: I Want To Learn Clearing And Forwarding by Sikay19(m): 8:22pm On May 24, 2021
Good day beautiful people, I'm still in need of help o. Thank you.
Re: I Want To Learn Clearing And Forwarding by olamoses75(m): 7:13pm On May 25, 2021
Sikay19:
Good day beautiful people, I'm still in need of help o. Thank you.
the guy that want to link you up didn't help you?
Re: I Want To Learn Clearing And Forwarding by Sikay19(m): 7:32pm On May 25, 2021
olamoses75:
the guy that want to link you up didn't help you?
He is not into the profession he only wanted to help me by linking me with his friend. I don't want to bother him much because I haven't heard back from him.
Re: I Want To Learn Clearing And Forwarding by Sikay19(m): 9:29am On Jun 13, 2021
Anyone ?

(1) (Reply)

How To Identify And Avoid Scams / Sandtex, Dulux And Crown Paints / Experts Call For Caution As CBN Plans Enaira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.