Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

TURN WAILING ORIENTATION INTO PROBLEM SOLVING ORIENTATION - NDIDI UWECHUE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TURN WAILING ORIENTATION INTO PROBLEM SOLVING ORIENTATION - NDIDI UWECHUE (134 Views)

INEC Should Be Very Careful And Not Put Nigeria Into Problem. / Obasanjo Want To Land Yoruba Into Problem / Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TURN WAILING ORIENTATION INTO PROBLEM SOLVING ORIENTATION - NDIDI UWECHUE by DeltaFire: 6:15pm On May 15, 2021
TURN WAILING ORIENTATION INTO PROBLEM SOLVING ORIENTATION
Facebook
14th May 2021

Dear Young Africans,

• Reeling off one bad news about CORRUPTION after another.

• Reeling off one situation of LACK after another.

• Reeling off one incident of “RACISM” after another.

This seems to have become African culture. Everywhere we go, Africans are listing endless tales of woes and miseries. We produce Facebook pages with post after post listing one bad news article after another – but no solution is thought up, or researched out. The same happens on Twitter and Instagram. This happens day after day. (I’m SICK of it!)

In other parts of the world people have a PROBLEM SOLVING orientation. When challenges come, their first instinct is to come together and begin to discuss informed and educated ideas. They then select one idea, then turn that into their SOLUTION. When obstacles come in the way, they face them and get rid of them. They make things work for them. They make life work for them!

Young Africans, your parents and your community didn’t give you much of a problem-solving orientation. You were taught to fall to your knees then begin to wail upon God in prayer, and wait for a miracle. You were also taught to do nothing and just throw out “positive confessions” at problems. Of course as we see, that attitude has not worked for Africa. It will never work for Africa.

Africa needs a REVOLUTION.

A Cultural Revolution in Africa is… when wailing becomes PROBLEM SOLVING. – Ndidi Uwechue

[Please young Africans, listen to this advice so that you can have a normal life, and even a great life.]

https://web.facebook.com/ndidi.uwechue/posts/1121910788220887

Re: TURN WAILING ORIENTATION INTO PROBLEM SOLVING ORIENTATION - NDIDI UWECHUE by vibre: 6:17pm On May 15, 2021
Is he or she related to Ralph uwechue?

1 Like

Re: TURN WAILING ORIENTATION INTO PROBLEM SOLVING ORIENTATION - NDIDI UWECHUE by DeltaFire: 6:21pm On May 15, 2021
vibre:
Is he or she related to Ralph uwechue?

I follow her on social media and read her articles. In one of them in Elombah (I think), she mentioned that her father is late Amb Raph Uwechue. Plus I now remember, she has tweeted that he is her father.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Inflation Rate Drops To 18.12% In April - First Decline In 20 Months / Cross Rivers State Governor Ben Ayade Has Dumped The Peoples Democratic Party / Cross River:>”i Need More Pdp Govr To Join Me Similarly In Apc ” Ben Ayade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.