Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. (5680 Views)

Sarrki Lies Exposed... / I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki / Sarrki And Other Progressives Enjoying After A Very Passionate Day (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by ashacot: 9:00am On Feb 01, 2020
Dear Sarrki,

I m still shocked at your recent decision to denounce our president. You have been one of the shining lights of president Buhari supporters. You tormented the wailing Zombies with truth and fact.

Yes the present administration is currently struggling to get a grip on certain areas of governance especially in security, but it totally out performed the previous government. At least UN office, police headquarters, motor parks are no longer bombed on a daily basis any more. Churches and mosque are no longer bombed on a daily basis any more. People now go to church and mosque everyday unlike before the present administration came in. You Sarrki is supposed to know all these. All 19states riddlede with bombs everyday are now living with relative peace. Most IDP are now returned to their homes. Boko Haram now target soft spots. Then not even Abuja a supposed federal capital was safe. People were scared to go out. A senator was killed by Boko Haram. Emirs were killed by Boko Haram, house of Representatives members were killed by Boko Haram. President buhari was almost killed by Boko Haram in platue state. In addition, Fulani herders were clashing and killing in almost all the states in North central and taraba state. Sarrki do u think it is a coincidence that made the president got the bulk of the votes from the north east that was the heaven of Boko Haram?

How can you say the president who has made the least amount of revenue according to OPEC but has touched the infrastructures of the country the most a HOAX? Take a look at our infrastructures before he came. I can categorically tell you that I am from Enugu state and believe me, I traveled recently to the south east and I cried when I got to onitcha Enugu express road. If you go there you will pray GOD destroy anything PDP. the road is a total mess. But PMB is presently working on it. I am from udi local government and that road was a total mess for 16years but PMB is presently rebuilding the road from Night mile to opi junction. Look at Lagos ibadan express way. Look at the railways. Look at the airports. Bros all this are done with the lowest of revenue from any government since 1999.

Sarrki I would like you to tell us your why your sudden decision to turn into a PMB critic. I accept more need to be done by the president especially on security because he looks like he has failed on that front just like the previous administrations but he improved on it.

I will not fail to also let you know that I truly respect your so much. You have been such an intelligent man here.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by helinues: 9:03am On Feb 01, 2020
When you are aquaphobia, then you decided to have a swimming pool in your house..

Is that not a confusion

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by shortgun(m): 9:04am On Feb 01, 2020
I pity your unborn children

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by ashacot: 9:06am On Feb 01, 2020
shortgun:
I pity your unborn children

Pity yourself first before your pity others .

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by shortgun(m): 9:09am On Feb 01, 2020
ashacot:

Pity yourself first before your pity others .
I pity Ur mother...if you are her only child(God forbid)

21 Likes

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by HacheNoire: 9:09am On Feb 01, 2020
Saraki shot himself in the leg and it's sad that he will never be politically relevant. He has been made irrelevant at all levels of governance and his political structure crushed.

The moment he started getting support, I knew he was finished and a time bomb about to explode.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by solmus: 9:11am On Feb 01, 2020
I will decide to speak for Sarrki the through Omoluabi

It is painfull seeing Buhari hide behind ignorance and some Imaginary cabal and stylishly overlook Yoruba mans Intrest and Secuirity

isnt it shamefull that Sarrki has to read the News of his people being killed on farms and women raped yet the Presidency says they are illegal migrants and not fulani, all effort for locals to effect arrest alway prove abortive as Nigerian Police are complicit, the DPO simply ask the Fulani man to compensate you with what he has and he is never prosecuted

As thing got more worst, Fulanis became more ruthless, killing the very southwestern supporters that stood by Buhari after he promised never to take part in any election again

16 Likes

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by helinues: 9:11am On Feb 01, 2020
HacheNoire:
Saraki shot himself in the leg and it's sad that he will never be politically relevant. He has been made irrelevant at all levels of governance and his political structure crushed.

The moment he started getting support, I knew he was finished and a time bomb about to explode.

Saraki?

You get hangover? grin grin

20 Likes

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by solmus: 9:12am On Feb 01, 2020
HacheNoire:

this man is high,

we are talking about Patrotic Omoluabi Sarrki of Nairaland you are talking of Ex Senate President Saraki

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by OsamaDallon: 9:12am On Feb 01, 2020
[s]
HacheNoire:

[/s]

7 Likes

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by ashacot: 9:12am On Feb 01, 2020
shortgun:

I pity Ur mother...if you are her only child(God forbid)

Small children truly full nairaland.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by TheApologist: 9:16am On Feb 01, 2020
His eyes just got opened

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by helinues: 9:16am On Feb 01, 2020
solmus:

It is painfull seeing Buhari hide behind ignorance and some Imaginary cabal and stylishly overlook Yoruba mans Intrest and Secuirity

isnt it shamefull that Sarrki has to read the News of his people being killed on farms and women raped yet the Presidency says they are illegal migrants and not fulani, all effort for locals to effect arrest alway prove abortive as Nigerian Police are complicit, the DPO simply ask the Fulani man to compensate you with what he has and he is never prosecuted

As thing got more worst, Fulanis became more ruthless, killing the very southwestern supporters that stood by Buhari after he promised never to conduct any election again

Broda, agba Ki n se Oro bi ewe..

Buhari may be president, but at least he is doing is best in securing Nigeria even though there are saboteurs among the military personells.

We need to be focus this time most especially when we are about to grab Eku Ida.

Tinubu, Osinbajo and other SW politicians are not dumb now...

3 Likes

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:17am On Feb 01, 2020
This OP is funny

One does not need to be an analyst to know that Sarrki was rooting for PMB because of TINUBU!!!

The moment the handwriting was written on the wall that Tinubu might not smell the presidency as TINUBU had already assured his followers

He (Sarrki) suddenly realises that Buhari is bad

Even though he knew Buhari was bad all along, he (Sarrki) continued to spread falsehood

The cat is finally out of the bag! What do we call people like Sarrki

As for me, it's mission accomplished, Sarrki can now see

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by ashacot: 9:17am On Feb 01, 2020
solmus:

As thing got more worst, Fulanis became more ruthless, killing the very southwestern supporters that stood by Buhari after he promised never to conduct any election again

I would love Sarrki to speak himself. However, I truly want a change in security approach and improvements too, but trust me when I say the present administration failed in security just like previous ones before them but truly improved on it. However apart from security, what other index would one use to fault the present administration giving the slimest of revenue from any government?

1 Like

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by solmus: 9:20am On Feb 01, 2020
helinues:

Buhari may be president, but at least he is doing is best in securing Nigeria even though there are saboteurs among the military personells.

We need to be focus this time most especially when we are about to grab Eku Ida.

Hmmn, to wo eni ko ba te eku ida aki bere iku to pa baba eni

well the open unfairness is my concern, but every thing with a start will end some day
Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by helinues: 9:21am On Feb 01, 2020
solmus:

Hmmn, to wo eni ko ba te eku ida aki bere iku to pa baba eni

well the open unfairness is my concern, but every thing with a start will end some day

Make we cross the bridge first now..

Se karma don die Ni?

1 Like

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by crownwealth: 9:22am On Feb 01, 2020
[s]
ashacot:
Dear Sarrki,

I m still shocked at your recent decision to denounce our president. You have been one of the shining lights of president Buhari supporters. You tormented the wailing Zombies with truth and fact.

Yes the present administration is currently struggling to get a grip on certain areas of governance especially in security, but it totally out performed the previous government. At least UN office, police headquarters, motor parks are no longer bombed on a daily basis any more. Churches and mosque are no longer bombed on a daily basis any more. People now go to church and mosque everyday unlike before the present administration came in. You Sarrki is supposed to know all these. All 19states riddlede with bombs everyday are now living with relative peace. Most IDP are now returned to their homes. Boko Haram now target soft spots. Then not even Abuja a supposed federal capital was safe. People were scared to go out. A senator was killed by Boko Haram. Emirs were killed by Boko Haram, house of Representatives members were killed by Boko Haram. President buhari was almost killed by Boko Haram in platue state. In addition, Fulani herders were clashing and killing in almost all the states in North central and taraba state. Sarrki do u think it is a coincidence that made the president got the bulk of the votes from the north east that was the heaven of Boko Haram?

How can you say the president who has made the least amount of revenue according to OPEC but has touched the infrastructures of the country the most a HOAX? Take a look at our infrastructures before he came. I can categorically tell you that I am from Enugu state and believe me, I traveled recently to the south east and I cried when I got to onitcha Enugu express road. If you go there you will pray GOD destroy anything PDP. the road is a total mess. But PMB is presently working on it. I am from udi local government and that road was a total mess for 16years but PMB is presently rebuilding the road from Night mile to opi junction. Look at Lagos ibadan express way. Look at the railways. Look at the airports. Bros all this are done with the lowest of revenue from any government since 1999.

Sarrki I would like you to tell us your why your sudden decision to turn into a PMB critic. I accept more need to be done by the president especially on security because he looks like he has failed on that front just like the previous administrations but he improved on it.

I will not fail to also let you know that I truly respect your so much. You have been such an intelligent man here.
[/s]

8 Likes

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by crownwealth: 9:29am On Feb 01, 2020
helinues:

Gbogbo yin patapata ti etitori atenuje ati ojukokoro gbe odaran darandaran Buhari de ori apere, eni lo lai jiya!

Gbogbo eje ti awon Fulani adaranje ati Boko Haram ti ta sile yio ke lori gbogbo yin fun Esan; bere lati ori Tinibu, Osinbajo ati eyin Zone-B won.

8 Likes

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by helinues: 9:34am On Feb 01, 2020
crownwealth:

Gbogbo yin patapata ti etitori atenije ati ojukokoro gbe odaran darandaran Buhari de ori apere, eni lo lai jiya!

Gbogbo eje ti awon Fulani adaranje ati Boko Haram ti ta sile yio ke lori gbogbo yin fun Esan; bere lati ori Tinibu, Osinbajo ati eyin Zone-B won.

It is either you lead or you follow.

We are fortunate to be among the leaders.. Not just privilege for the position but also predicts and sometimes dictates what to do.

So, we shall overlook your comments

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by crownwealth: 9:34am On Feb 01, 2020
HacheNoire:

Wetin dis one dey talk? grin

5 Likes

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by crownwealth: 9:36am On Feb 01, 2020
helinues:

It is either you lead or you follow.

We are fortunate to be among the leaders.. Not just privilege for the position but also predicts and sometimes dictates what to do.

So, we shall overlook your comments

Why using strange language to respond to me?

Use our mother’s tongue if you are truly Omoluabi.

5 Likes

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by Nbote(m): 9:40am On Feb 01, 2020
HacheNoire:

Please learn to b certain of any matter being discussed before jumping in or "putting mouth".. Thank You

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by helinues: 9:40am On Feb 01, 2020
crownwealth:

Why using strange language to respond to me?

Use our mother’s tongue if you are truly Omoluabi.

Why should I use Mother's tongue when I have my own tongue?

May be you should turn your phone upside down to read and understand what I wrote above.

Are you an alabosi? Or did the the op write in father's tongue?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by crownwealth: 9:41am On Feb 01, 2020
We warned you guys that Mohomodu Buhari is a FRAUD!

You people followed sheepishly like as if the spirit of janjaweeed held unto your souls in 2015.

2019, Tinubu was deceived with getting power in 2023 and my people blindly followed the fraudulent statement.

I hope the promised CHANGE is indeed a good one?

I also hope the NEXT LEVEL is sweet?

5 Likes

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by crownwealth: 9:41am On Feb 01, 2020
helinues:

Why should I use Mother's tongue when I have my own tongue?

May be you should turn your phone upside down to read and understand what I wrote above.

Are you alabosi? Or did the the op wrote in father's tongue?

cheesy

Ok Abboki! Well done. Good morning.

5 Likes

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by DaBullIT(m): 9:41am On Feb 01, 2020
wtf

What's this bullcrap about Sarki guy criticizing PMB ? If he did decide not to support Buhari anymore , that's his own cup of tea , he's not the first and definitely not be the last, one thing i just wish is for him to tell his audience what informed his change of mind , we know some people were bought over with dollars just a few years ago , we know barcanista's story as well , therefore until the guy himself says something i do not believe all these crap

Another way to look at this thing is Some Idiots probably hijacked his account , they've done it in the past , heck they even hijacked one my friend gave me the password , they went as far as cloning this my ID , i won't be surprised if that's what happened

AS A MATTER OF FACT i am more inclined to believe that is what actually happened

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by id911(m): 9:41am On Feb 01, 2020
Remember sometimes, Sarrki used to say he's a patriot when commenting on issues about the current regime. I can therefore confirm Elder Statesman sarrki is truly a patriot grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by GamalNasser: 9:43am On Feb 01, 2020
ashacot:
Dear Sarrki,

You are clearly still living in denial if you think that it's only in the area of security Buhari has failed ..Since you are having some kind of selective amnesia I have taken the liberty to remind you that Buhari has not succeeded in a single part of governance .

Security zero
Human rights zero
Employment zero
Economy zero
Healthcare zero
Electricity zero
Maternal mortality he failed
Child hood mortality he failed
Fight against corruption zero ( source transparency international)
Foriegn Affairs Zero.
Free and Fair Elections ZERO ZERO ZERO
Water supply zero
Infrastructure zero
FDI Zero
National unity Zero

The man has spent 5 years and has not been able to improve any single sector of the Nigerian Economy yet you want somebody that is sane to support him? Buhari has just 3 years left and if in 5 years he couldn't achieve a thing do you think he can I. The remaining 3? Please stop deceiving yourself because at this point only greed and mindless bigotry can make anyone support Buhari

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by solmus: 9:47am On Feb 01, 2020
ashacot:

I would love Sarrki to speak himself. However, I truly want a change in security approach and improvements too, but trust me when I say the present administration failed in security just like previous ones before them but truly improved on it. However apart from security, what other index would one use to fault the present administration giving the slimest of revenue from any government?

truly i wont speak for him further but speaking for myself as someone who was formerly a notorious defender of buhari and now indifferent

He hasnt truly failed in Secuirity, the truth is Nepotism is the problem, and i am saying this with all sense of responsibility

I have people in Zone 11 Area comand and Ibadan State command of Police, i also have Someone in Navy SBS elite squad that gets deployed on call to NorthEast ndi can honestly confess to you, prefential treatment of Fulani is the only Problem Buhari has

I will share 3 scenerio with you and please notei am partly Nrtherner from my mums side and Yoruba from Ibadan if after sharing my concern you feel its unfair to speak up then i wont argue

*Scenerio one a hause was bugled and our attention was sorted, luckily my nephew left his phone because it wasnt allowed in his school, kindly note that his dad works as NPF bomb squad personel attached with the State Governor, and his mother is an ASP, we went to State Comand and paid 10k to have the IMIE of the phone tracked and traced.. long story short we traced the phone to Sasa area ibadan an Hausa/Fulani densly populated area.. we made our arrest of this Hausa Fulani guy with the phone and he promised us to corporate and explain how he got the phone, we took him to Eleyele and got him detained. we went about our business only for us to return and hear that the sariki of that comuinity came and a call came from Abuja for his immediate release, the guy i am talking about is a rough looking riff raff yet he got clear from Abuja and we with all our so called Connection in Ibadan felt like a fool

*Scenerio two, my Great Grand fathers house now lies in a local part of the city and isnt really befiting to our class anymore so we agreed to rent it out , we got a benioise transboder trader and some hausa and one particular Fulani guy with family, as ussual trouble started between the Fulani and Beninoise woman on normal cleaning and chores, the Hausa Family would continue mediating and helping them settle issues (note the hausa guy is very Nice and God fearing), long story short the Beninoise and Fulani had the last fight and the Beninoise Friend got stabed by the Fulani and we where called, upon getting their righ before our own eyes the Fulani had called an Army captain from far away Odogbo cantonement and Soldiers where already their, and after much begging and persuation they got the Beninoise deported because she had no passport and the Fulani insisted he would complete is rent and nothing would happen

*Scenerio three, within Ibadan Ife express, our family member was kidnapped.. funny thing is the man grew up in bauchi and was fluent in Hausa, this animals didnt use that to beat down the ransome they actually got us to pay, and i myself contributed part of the ransome like every family member

with all this said how wont i feel bad that Buhari is complicit with his actions and inactions towards my very own secuirity

I wont even mention so truth going on at the theater of war, the nepotism and wickedness

10 Likes

Re: Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. by solmus: 9:48am On Feb 01, 2020
helinues:

Make we cross the bridge first now..

Se karma don die Ni?

lol, you know Yoruba no dey pay evil with evil, na we get pity pass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Just In: Good News As FG Reveals When School, Mosques And Churches Will Reopen / BBC And CNN Are Sick / Be Warned: ‘big Brother’ Is Coming For You – Dss Acquires N3 Billion Whatsapp Bu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.