Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Am Tired Of You All - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Am Tired Of You All (195 Views)

What Business Can I Do At The Age Of 19? Am Tired Of Staying At Home / Tired Of Being Broke? See How To Earn Passive Income In Nigeria / Tired Of Being Broke? See An Opportunity Many Nigerians Have Overlooked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Tired Of You All by umroland(m): 6:24pm On May 15, 2021
This is nigeria we are all moving into one business or the other because no jobs or the salaries can no longer sustain, I used that title to call your attention here to ask you ??
What kind of business are you running ?
Are u running it just for profit or there is something else you plan to achieve ?
Do you have passion for whay you do or you are just chasing the funds ?

The reason am tired right now its because most people are just chasing the funds and I understand the money is really important , but chasing the money , looking for update does not but just harm the business itself , now imagine a million people offering the same service what does that mean for the people handling the business , it means they earn low , for example Crypto exchange business , is now everywhere ,look left , look right u will see a vendor , whatsapp is now full of bag , shoe and cloth trade ,wetin happen , does that mean nobody is creative enough to come up with a different type of business that is required by other business or customers ,we don't think , we just look for update and just venture into the business and that way there will be less profit for other businesses existing , if we continue like this Nigeria will keep getting harder because everybody is just busy doing the same thing.
This is just my thoughts you can put yours below.

2 Likes

Re: Am Tired Of You All by etrange: 6:56pm On May 15, 2021
Lol... nothing irks more than a lengthy write-up full of complaints and no solution or even suggestion. OP, I reading to know what you're doing differently. But then, it's the normal old story of Nigerian blaming everyone else but themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Am Tired Of You All by umroland(m): 7:02pm On May 15, 2021
etrange:
Lol... nothing irks more than a lengthy write-up full of complaints and no solution or even suggestion. OP, I reading to know what you're doing differently. But then, it's the normal old story of Nigerian blaming everyone else but themselves.
Actually wanted to write what I do ,but discovered have written too much already and just decide to stop, I own a branding company which does not just stop at creating brand Identity but also create automated workflows for enterprises.
https://brandrex.co

1 Like

Re: Am Tired Of You All by SanctifiedSista(f): 8:34pm On May 15, 2021
Don't be quick to judge

(1) (Reply)

Minimum $$$ From Paypal To Uba Africard / In Urgent Need Of A Loan / Raw Ofadarice At Affordable Prices(clean,stone Free,husks Free).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.