Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Bbn’s Angel Allegedly Attacked By Bolt Drivers (VIDEO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbn’s Angel Allegedly Attacked By Bolt Drivers (VIDEO) (627 Views)

Davido Seen Stopping Police From Harrassing Drivers (video) / BBN Angel Smith Endorses Peter Obi (photo) / BBN Angel Goes Naked On National Tv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbn’s Angel Allegedly Attacked By Bolt Drivers (VIDEO) by lekanolas: 6:50pm On May 15, 2021
Big brother Naija’s contestant, Angel is still reeling in shock after he was harassed and attacked by app-cab driver working for Bolt.

The incident took place on Saturday morning in Lagos.

Angel was reportedly taken into the wrong direction by the driver and he refused to pay.

The taxi driver became angry and started punching and slapping Angel on the face and on the mouth multiple times, leaving him with visible black marks on his neck.

The driver later called his co- drivers , who joined him to assault Angel.

Passers by who were at the scene intervened and tried to calm the driver down to stop him from attacking Angel.

Angel was quickly whisked away from the scene and hidden in the bathroom of a shop close to the scene of the incident.

Sources close to Angel said he was still shaken by the incident.

https://newsday.com.ng/bbns-angel-allegedly-attacked-by-bolt-drivers-video/

WATCH VIDEO OF THE ATTACK ON ANGEL BELOW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zu0VaermPgw
Re: Bbn’s Angel Allegedly Attacked By Bolt Drivers (VIDEO) by BelloP: 7:13pm On May 15, 2021
Have DSTV left Nigeria? Their twitter care channel is inactive. Payments also disappearing.
Re: Bbn’s Angel Allegedly Attacked By Bolt Drivers (VIDEO) by Barbiturate(m): 7:23pm On May 15, 2021
I'm not in support of the driver but Angel would have avoided this if he had paid and reported him via the App. His chosen destination and where the driver dropped him would still be visible on the app.

I try as much as possible to avoid trouble, even if i get cheated, I accept and walk away
Re: Bbn’s Angel Allegedly Attacked By Bolt Drivers (VIDEO) by longetivity(m): 9:18pm On May 15, 2021
Okay

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Leaving In Nigeria And You Have Kids Please Be Afraid- PRINCESS / Check Out 5 Nigerian Single Mothers That Have Given Birth But Still Look Hot / CCBNAIJA: Ninalowo Begs Fans, Vows To Share N20m If He Wins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.