Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,361 members, 7,860,993 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:28 PM

My Opinion Jamb Should Scrap Nin For This Year - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Opinion Jamb Should Scrap Nin For This Year (506 Views)

Opinion:jamb Should Set Another Exam For Benin City Students / Jamb Should Be Scrap Or Ban In Nigeria- Apostle Joseph Udoh / Something Is Wrong With My Result,jamb Should Please Look Into This Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Opinion Jamb Should Scrap Nin For This Year by azibatoreal(m): 7:02pm On May 15, 2021
I believe the Nigerian government is insensitive and mannerless. I still don't understand why jamb made nin compulsory for applicants, most applicants are below 20 yrs including my baby brother, he still can't apply for jamb because of nin. Nimc says they are having technical issues, who is to blame for the technical issues? Definitely not the applicants.

Jamb should suspend nin for this year and perhaps wait till next year. Applicants needs to read for their exams and not this stress of getting nin.

Jamb says nin will curb exam malpractice, I consider this unbelievable foolishness. Are we saying exams before now in Nigeria are not credible?.

Jamb should suspend nin as a requisite for jamb registration this year.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion Jamb Should Scrap Nin For This Year by SUPERPACK: 7:28pm On May 15, 2021
They should not cancel anything. Nigerians are fond of not doing what they are supposed to do without heavy force. Nin registration started 2012/2013 and I did mine around 2014/2015. So I wonder upon all the sensitization people are still crying for postponement for what. Even last year jamb Nin was part of the requirement and was removed out of pity this year again same story. This is an ID for everyone irrespective of age, we must move on from this delays.
Re: My Opinion Jamb Should Scrap Nin For This Year by lilvicky68(m): 7:33pm On May 15, 2021
The only people wey no get NIN now na coconut head people..
Re: My Opinion Jamb Should Scrap Nin For This Year by azibatoreal(m): 7:39pm On May 15, 2021
SUPERPACK:
They should not cancel anything. Nigerians are fond of not doing what they are supposed to do without heavy force. Nin registration started 2012/2013 and I did mine around 2014/2015. So I wonder upon all the sensitization people are still crying for postponement for what. Even last year jamb Nin was part of the requirement and was removed out of pity this year again same story. This is an ID for everyone irrespective of age, we must move on from this delays.

So making teenagers go through hell because of nin is the right thing abi.

Why can't nimc make the process stress-free. Some of you are the problem in this country.

You see government induced pain as normal
Re: My Opinion Jamb Should Scrap Nin For This Year by SUPERPACK: 7:57pm On May 15, 2021
azibatoreal:

So making teenagers go through hell because of nin is the right thing abi.

Why can't nimc make the process stress-free. Some of you are the problem in this country.

You see government induced pain as normal
Shatapp there my friend. We can't continue to move the post to please some lazy set of people. You had from last year to do your NIN and here are you lamenting instead of blaming your brother for not going for it on time. We have more pressing issue in this country to adjust rules for not for entitled lazy youths.
Re: My Opinion Jamb Should Scrap Nin For This Year by azibatoreal(m): 8:21pm On May 15, 2021
Nimc kindly make jambites a priority
Re: My Opinion Jamb Should Scrap Nin For This Year by azibatoreal(m): 8:25pm On May 15, 2021
SUPERPACK:
Shatapp there my friend. We can't continue to move the post to please some lazy set of people. You had from last year to do your NIN and here are you lamenting instead of blaming your brother for not going for it on time. We have more pressing issue in this country to adjust rules for not for entitled lazy youths.

You are exceptional dumb.

He registered for nin, he tracking id but can't get nin it keeps saying tracking error.

Your cognitive reasoning is exactly the same with a bamboo, if not you should know the issue has nothing to do with him. It is not his faulty.

Thanks for being stupid
Re: My Opinion Jamb Should Scrap Nin For This Year by SUPERPACK: 8:34pm On May 15, 2021
azibatoreal:

You are exceptional dumb.

He registered for nin, he tracking id but can't get nin it keeps saying tracking error.

Your cognitive reasoning is exactly the same with a bamboo, if not you should know the issue has nothing to do with him. It is not his faulty.

Thanks for being stupid
The rants of a bloody Ídiot. You have enough voice why not go and tell Jamb registrar in his office ewu gambia. If u and you brother acted on time this error would have been resolved but no, you lack the sense to even advice your junior because you are daft. Anuofia, okpo.
Re: My Opinion Jamb Should Scrap Nin For This Year by Cutehector(m): 8:42pm On May 15, 2021
No.. Its is putting food on my table.
Re: My Opinion Jamb Should Scrap Nin For This Year by azibatoreal(m): 8:42pm On May 15, 2021
SUPERPACK:
The rants of a bloody Ídiot. You have enough voice why not go and tell Jamb registrar in his office ewu gambia. If u and you brother acted on time this error would have been resolved but no, you lack the sense to even advice your junior because you are daft. Anuofia, okpo.

If you don't have anything to say, kindly jump into the lagoon
Re: My Opinion Jamb Should Scrap Nin For This Year by SUPERPACK: 8:56pm On May 15, 2021
azibatoreal:

If you don't have anything to say, kindly jump into the lagoon
The rants of an ant.
Re: My Opinion Jamb Should Scrap Nin For This Year by azibatoreal(m): 9:16pm On May 15, 2021
SUPERPACK:
The rants of an ant.
U just useless
Re: My Opinion Jamb Should Scrap Nin For This Year by SUPERPACK: 9:56pm On May 15, 2021
azibatoreal:

U just useless
Not as useless as a dead brain vegetable like you.

(1) (Reply)

Sending A Female Child To Boarding House At 11what's Your Opinion? / Is National Teachers Institute A Recognised Institution? / Chevening Scholarship 2021/2022 Application Guide, Deadline And Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.