Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Kelechi Iheanacho Celebrates Leicester City's FA Cup Win With Nigerian Flag - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kelechi Iheanacho Celebrates Leicester City's FA Cup Win With Nigerian Flag (53775 Views)

Photo Of Isreal And Anthony Joshua Raising The Nigerian Flag / Chelsea Unveil New Kit To Celebrate 50th Anniversary Of 1st FA Cup Win In 1970 / Emmanuel Macron Celebrates French World Cup Win (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Celebrates Leicester City's FA Cup Win With Nigerian Flag by DonCortino: 9:26pm On May 15, 2021
KingZaddy:
I will find it highly offensive if a foreigner maybe from Ghana who plays in Nigerian league celebrates the team win with Ghanaian flag

that's because u are a bigot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Celebrates Leicester City's FA Cup Win With Nigerian Flag by bottlecap: 9:27pm On May 15, 2021
I am just happy that they were able to save the whole world from noise pollution today

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Celebrates Leicester City's FA Cup Win With Nigerian Flag by RPG2020(m): 9:27pm On May 15, 2021
Blessade:
Temporary Victory tongue

Shut your fucking mouth. If you don't talk more nonsense I won't put your real picture here for everyone to see wink

I won't ��
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Celebrates Leicester City's FA Cup Win With Nigerian Flag by tiswell(m): 9:28pm On May 15, 2021
IGBO Amaka
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Celebrates Leicester City's FA Cup Win With Nigerian Flag by Dhury: 9:29pm On May 15, 2021
[you are a definition of mumu she na Biafra help am reach where em de today]

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Celebrates Leicester City's FA Cup Win With Nigerian Flag by saintmm(m): 9:30pm On May 15, 2021
By normal permutations, one would have expected Chelsea to win it. But I went against the norm to support Leicester to win, not because I hate Chelsea but, just to see ndidi and ihenacho celebrate, and gboa! It happened, while ndidi was consistent with his hard work, ihenacho resuscitated his dying career, I so much love their spirit of never give up!
Kudos real men!

Real men are not known only by the success they achieved but also by the hurdles they overcame.

I rise

2 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Celebrates Leicester City's FA Cup Win With Nigerian Flag by ALISMILE(m): 9:31pm On May 15, 2021
wingmanIII:
Mumu boy. Would ve been a great opportunity to promote Biafra.
Disappointed!! undecided undecided undecided
Local boy ur disappointment is just starting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Celebrates Leicester City's FA Cup Win With Nigerian Flag by OfficialZamy(m): 9:31pm On May 15, 2021
wingmanIII:

Am igbo but you are mannerless and irrelevant for saying so

Must you make everything to be ipob.... Hustle harder so that you yourself will promote Biafra instead of transferring hatred to someone that have made it already

You even added Mumu Boy, if he is a mumu boy that means you wey dey watch him on Television na what?
grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Celebrates Leicester City's FA Cup Win With Nigerian Flag by Elock1: 9:33pm On May 15, 2021
angrymy friend go carry Biafran flag osiso
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Celebrates Leicester City's FA Cup Win With Nigerian Flag by mu2sa2: 9:35pm On May 15, 2021
wingmanIII:
You want to force biafra on him, abi? The guy isn't frustrated or daft to be hoodwinked by Kanu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Celebrates Leicester City's FA Cup Win With Nigerian Flag by 8stargeneral: 9:37pm On May 15, 2021
Am not in support of him carrying that flag,since d creation of that flag it never gives d citizen joy..But congratulations for wining FA Cup with ur club,great achievement.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Celebrates Leicester City's FA Cup Win With Nigerian Flag by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:38pm On May 15, 2021
It's well a thread for man u and arsenal fans to masturbate upon make una laugh it's una night......

#we march on CFC.... Our ladies game 2moro

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Celebrates Leicester City's FA Cup Win With Nigerian Flag by naija1stnigar(m): 9:38pm On May 15, 2021
This time 2012 Chelsea fans were busy shouting at every neighborhood, they were in two finals(fa cup and ucl) and just won the their first against Liverpool and they also went ahead to win the champions league against Bayern Munich. Now if we rewrite 2012 it will give us 2021they were also in two finals(fa cup and ucl) and now they have lost facebook cup to Leicester City and are now hopeful of winning their champions league tie against a Manchester City headed by guardiola. I just hope 2021has not come to undo 2012 in Chelsea's history.

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Celebrates Leicester City's FA Cup Win With Nigerian Flag by Okwyjesus(m): 9:39pm On May 15, 2021
mysportdab:
Kelechi Iheanacho, and Wilfred Ndidi celebrated with the Nigeria flag after winning the 2020-21 FA Cup.

Leicester City won the FA Cup Final thanks to a goal from Youri Tielemans in the second half.

This is the first time Leicester City have won the trophy in the club's history.

After the match, Iheanacho and Ndidi celebrated with the Nigeria flag.

Video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2qY_wLI3sE

Am disappointed with Iheanacho. As big as he is, he doesn't know the colour of his country's flag.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Celebrates Leicester City's FA Cup Win With Nigerian Flag by profbayo: 9:41pm On May 15, 2021
wingmanIII:
Shut up flat head slowpoke, everyone can't be like you. Learn to respect pples choice nd wish.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Celebrates Leicester City's FA Cup Win With Nigerian Flag by KingZaddy(m): 9:41pm On May 15, 2021
DonCortino:

that's because u are a bigot
what is a bigot sir?
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Celebrates Leicester City's FA Cup Win With Nigerian Flag by Elidrisy20: 9:44pm On May 15, 2021
wingmanIII:
stop deceiving urself,Biafra only exit in wet dream

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Celebrates Leicester City's FA Cup Win With Nigerian Flag by LoudLord(m): 9:45pm On May 15, 2021
psychologist:
It gives me atmost joy to see Chelsea lose and suffer. There's no feeling better than it

From all of us at Barcelona , we wish our sister club Manchester city the very best on the 29th

Meanwhile, Chelsea is playing in Europa leagues next season grin

Dey mumu yourself, Chelsea don get 5FA cup already because I no know why you wan dey cry ontop Chelsea matter like this ND mind you I go beat am this coming Tuesday ND 29th I dey carry CHAMPIONS CUP come England
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Celebrates Leicester City's FA Cup Win With Nigerian Flag by Yoighaman(m): 9:45pm On May 15, 2021
We are all proud of our guys. Congrats to them for this great achievement and a big thanks to them for positively projecting the image of our dear country, Nigeria. It is indeed a big win for all of us.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Celebrates Leicester City's FA Cup Win With Nigerian Flag by LoudLord(m): 9:46pm On May 15, 2021
Tonymegabush1:
It's well a thread for man u and arsenal fans to masturbate upon make una laugh it's una night......

#we march on CFC.... Our ladies game 2moro

Winning to our ladies
Blues for Life
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Celebrates Leicester City's FA Cup Win With Nigerian Flag by millionboi(m): 9:46pm On May 15, 2021
KingZaddy:
I will find it highly offensive if a foreigner maybe from Ghana who plays in Nigerian league celebrates the team win with Ghanaian flag
thy no hole better flag self.

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Celebrates Leicester City's FA Cup Win With Nigerian Flag by kissdabride: 9:52pm On May 15, 2021
EkwulobiaTV:
Congratulations boys. Blues go for the Champions League! #upBlues
The real blues is LEICESTER city

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Celebrates Leicester City's FA Cup Win With Nigerian Flag by deji17: 9:59pm On May 15, 2021
Sweet Victory!

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Celebrates Leicester City's FA Cup Win With Nigerian Flag by observanc1: 10:04pm On May 15, 2021
Chelsea Coach Tuchel "we are building a team no one will want to play against" and next thing Arsenal trashed you. And Leicester added salt to the injury. And Man City will seal the wound during UCL final.
Chelsea coach is referring to teams like Sheffield Wednesday and Coventry town

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Celebrates Leicester City's FA Cup Win With Nigerian Flag by ReeLoaDead(m): 10:08pm On May 15, 2021
As a Chelsea fan I’m happy for Leicester and Kelechi

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Celebrates Leicester City's FA Cup Win With Nigerian Flag by hibeebeeking: 10:10pm On May 15, 2021
Na them go first win FA .Weldon guys.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Celebrates Leicester City's FA Cup Win With Nigerian Flag by Maski87: 10:10pm On May 15, 2021
2 biafrans win the FA CUP
KELECHI AND NDIDI
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Celebrates Leicester City's FA Cup Win With Nigerian Flag by FunkyAlhaji2015: 10:10pm On May 15, 2021
wingmanIII:

This is to show clearly that senior man Kelz doesn't believe in the nonsense being spearheaded by the conman called Nnamdi Kanu.

Biafra is only supported by miscreants and riffraffs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Celebrates Leicester City's FA Cup Win With Nigerian Flag by Edusouls(m): 10:13pm On May 15, 2021
Of course successful and well to do people do, secessionist are mainly hungry, frustrated hopeless people without plan in life, observe them very well..
Vyzz:
cool

We no suppose dey celebrate nàija again
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Celebrates Leicester City's FA Cup Win With Nigerian Flag by Mainman4: 10:14pm On May 15, 2021
B915WEASQTSQAA-2134987. grin grin grin
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Celebrates Leicester City's FA Cup Win With Nigerian Flag by Edusouls(m): 10:16pm On May 15, 2021
Successful and well to do people don’t do Biafra, it’s mainly done by keke napep drivers, bus drivers, hoodlums, artisans, bricklayers, masons, mainly lowlifes without hope or plan in the future..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sam Adekugbe's Mother Overjoyed At Her Son's World Cup Debut For Canada / Nigeria Vs Greece: [1 - 2] On June 17, 2010 @ World Cup / Paul Pogba And Zulay, His Wife Welcome Third Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.