Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:16 AM

Kelechi Iheanacho Celebrates Leicester City's FA Cup Win With Nigerian Flag - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kelechi Iheanacho Celebrates Leicester City's FA Cup Win With Nigerian Flag (53910 Views)

Photo Of Isreal And Anthony Joshua Raising The Nigerian Flag / Chelsea Unveil New Kit To Celebrate 50th Anniversary Of 1st FA Cup Win In 1970 / Emmanuel Macron Celebrates French World Cup Win (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Celebrates Leicester City's FA Cup Win With Nigerian Flag by obontami: 5:17am On May 16, 2021
KingZaddy:
I will find it highly offensive if a foreigner maybe from Ghana who plays in Nigerian league celebrates the team win with Ghanaian flag

Oya, go station go report na.

2 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Celebrates Leicester City's FA Cup Win With Nigerian Flag by Itoro350(m): 6:08am On May 16, 2021
Smartmanager:
Person for no hear word today.
I DE TELL YOU
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Celebrates Leicester City's FA Cup Win With Nigerian Flag by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:21am On May 16, 2021
wingmanIII:
Mumu boy. Would ve been a great opportunity to promote Biafra.
Disappointed!! undecided undecided undecided
I wonder who still associate with Nigeria! That guy is a clown for trying to impress Garba sheu

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Celebrates Leicester City's FA Cup Win With Nigerian Flag by AuroraBrls: 6:27am On May 16, 2021
wingmanIII:

You don de show your oversabi.
Do you think to don a biafran flag no de hungry Seniorman.
Do you think he doesn't know the implication if he tries it. He still needs national team space. Abi you wan make DSS arrest am anytime he comes back to Owerri. Abi you wan make DSS open terrorist file for Senior man.
Abi you wan commot food from his family mouth.

Ejoor ooh.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Celebrates Leicester City's FA Cup Win With Nigerian Flag by Nobody: 6:35am On May 16, 2021
Efulefu,is he a Nigerian or a BIAFRAn,what happens to celebrating with BIAFRA flag?
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Celebrates Leicester City's FA Cup Win With Nigerian Flag by temitope27(m): 6:39am On May 16, 2021
LightUpWithKemi:

Good. You show good spirit of sportsmanship.
thanks
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Celebrates Leicester City's FA Cup Win With Nigerian Flag by ThatFairGuy: 6:46am On May 16, 2021
Then he loses his career cheesy.

Associating with Biafra will be the end of his career. Biafra is a plague all Ipob Terrorists suffers from cheesy
wingmanIII:
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Celebrates Leicester City's FA Cup Win With Nigerian Flag by Ezmans: 6:46am On May 16, 2021
Osebanjo:
Tuchelchit going trophyless yet again. Upon all d noise. Thanks to Leicester for saving the world from what would have been a disastrous noise pollution. Pep, rest in your hand now. Trust you to save our planet earth.
Chelsea Fans win fa cup 48 hours before Chelsea players played it
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Celebrates Leicester City's FA Cup Win With Nigerian Flag by olatuns2017: 6:48am On May 16, 2021
Igboid:

What are you on about.
Biafrans fly the flag all over the streets of Europe, North America and Asia.

Stop being unnecessarily bitter, you will just die for nothing.
BIAFRA is bigger than you and your bitterness.

Iheanacho is being careful and wise. He can't politicize his football career, there are just too much at risk. He would just play along, but deep inside, we know where his allegiance lie.

Biafra of mind not of territory
Fool biafra in Asia
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Celebrates Leicester City's FA Cup Win With Nigerian Flag by BIGDADDY000(m): 7:06am On May 16, 2021
NuclearReactor:
All of you that supported Leicester today because of iheanacho and ndidi should use that same energy to support Villarreal to win Europa League against United because of Samuel Chukwueze, undecided undecided
. Brother you better wake up from your slumber, because it's not gonna happen.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Celebrates Leicester City's FA Cup Win With Nigerian Flag by mashad(m): 7:11am On May 16, 2021
fourboys:
Congrats champ... also do the same to them on tuesday grin

Alot who like this post are bittered n perpetual haters... Most just want us pulled down as we damaged their respective teams
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Celebrates Leicester City's FA Cup Win With Nigerian Flag by Bellotelli: 7:22am On May 16, 2021
NuclearReactor:
All of you that supported Leicester today because of iheanacho and ndidi should use that same energy to support Villarreal to win Europa League against United because of Samuel Chukwueze, undecided undecided
You want turn my blood to yellow abi grin
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Celebrates Leicester City's FA Cup Win With Nigerian Flag by olisaEze(m): 7:40am On May 16, 2021
Osebanjo:
Tuchelchit going trophyless yet again. Upon all d noise. Thanks to Leicester for saving the world from what would have been a disastrous noise pollution. Pep, rest in your hand now. Trust you to save our planet earth.

Ona no go kii pesin for dis country! grin grin grin
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Celebrates Leicester City's FA Cup Win With Nigerian Flag by fourboys: 7:42am On May 16, 2021
Blessade:
Temporary Victory tongue

Shut your fucking mouth. If you don't talk more nonsense I won't put your real picture here for everyone to see wink
wonderful.... Cry me more
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Celebrates Leicester City's FA Cup Win With Nigerian Flag by fourboys: 7:43am On May 16, 2021
mashad:

Alot who like this post are bittered n perpetual haters... Most just want us pulled down as we damaged their respective teams
I am a Liverpool fan... I wanted Chelsea to win last night and loose on Tuesday, but bro I no be God
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Celebrates Leicester City's FA Cup Win With Nigerian Flag by Komu1048(m): 7:52am On May 16, 2021
Yesterday I agree to what a friend have been telling me that F. A decides who win a match n that's what was perfectly executed. From handball goal allowed to stay to a clean goal rule for offside. And ensure cameraman don't replay it. I weep for poorest league in Europe
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Celebrates Leicester City's FA Cup Win With Nigerian Flag by Nomiyesupersaint: 7:55am On May 16, 2021
E go pain chelsea fans
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Celebrates Leicester City's FA Cup Win With Nigerian Flag by FuckThaMod: 8:11am On May 16, 2021
DontBullshitMe:
A very big fat L to secessionists. grin

See as e dey sweet this unity begger... So you people desire igbos but won't behave
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Celebrates Leicester City's FA Cup Win With Nigerian Flag by FuckThaMod: 8:20am On May 16, 2021
Igboid:

What are you on about.
Biafrans fly the flag all over the streets of Europe, North America and Asia.

Stop being unnecessarily bitter, you will just die for nothing.
BIAFRA is bigger than you and your bitterness.

Iheanacho is being careful and wise. He can't politicize his football career, there are just too much at risk. He would just play along, but deep inside, we know where his allegiance lie.
Don't mind those fools.. See them all over the thread gloating. Suddenly they cherish iheanacho and ndidi but don't like their tribe. They enjoy igbo tribe being suppressed in this failed nation but can't stand to loose them. Enemies of progress with mental problems
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Celebrates Leicester City's FA Cup Win With Nigerian Flag by donbenie(m): 8:21am On May 16, 2021
KingZaddy:
I will find it highly offensive if a foreigner maybe from Ghana who plays in Nigerian league celebrates the team win with Ghanaian flag
Is it the first time you are seeing a player celebrate with his country's flag?

The Moroccan player also celebrated with his country's flag..
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Celebrates Leicester City's FA Cup Win With Nigerian Flag by donbenie(m): 8:21am On May 16, 2021
Blessade:
Temporary Victory tongue

Shut your fucking mouth. If you don't talk more nonsense I won't put your real picture here for everyone to see wink
Shut up angry
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Celebrates Leicester City's FA Cup Win With Nigerian Flag by donbenie(m): 8:23am On May 16, 2021
onuman:
Kelechi Ihenacho - ozu one Nigeria.

Develop more sense, no be chasing and kicking round football around be intelligence. Intelligent person would celebrate with Biafra flag.
Shut up angry
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Celebrates Leicester City's FA Cup Win With Nigerian Flag by chlowi(f): 9:35am On May 16, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Ma, for every unpatriotic element here on Nairaland, there are millions of patriots in the land.
Anyone who has built anything worthwhile in his life will not join a group of terrorists who can't build but can burn. As we type here, someone is receiving bullet in the head for Nigeria. I personally know such people who have died and I know that they didn't die in vain.

Those footballers feel tremendous joy even to get a call up to join the national team and they know that Nigerians across all tribes are solidly behind them. Imagine the late Rasheed Yekini bringing out an Oduduwa flag. That's the end of his football career.

Football is for disciplined people not jobless online bullies and offline terrorists.

The enemies of Nigeria will lose las las.
They always lose. God bless Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria ....
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Celebrates Leicester City's FA Cup Win With Nigerian Flag by donbenie(m): 10:03am On May 16, 2021
onuman:

What does he know except chasing after a round leather object in a football field?
And yet you are here reading about his glory.. shocked
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Celebrates Leicester City's FA Cup Win With Nigerian Flag by donbenie(m): 10:05am On May 16, 2021
toobusy:
Efulefu,is he a Nigerian or a BIAFRAn,what happens to celebrating with BIAFRA flag?
Why don't you go and ask him?

Abi na your celebration?
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Celebrates Leicester City's FA Cup Win With Nigerian Flag by bigcasava1(m): 10:38am On May 16, 2021
Vyzz:
cool

We no suppose dey celebrate nĂ ija again
u don't know Nigerians love themselves when they meet outside of the country. The problem is the invincible forces within the country
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Celebrates Leicester City's FA Cup Win With Nigerian Flag by Richthekid: 5:15pm On May 16, 2021
Ok
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Celebrates Leicester City's FA Cup Win With Nigerian Flag by Ruthymoon(f): 3:17pm On May 23, 2021
DeFixer:

Coal tar
Mr tutor , i use pigin OK wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Floyd Mayweather's Flashy Watches And Belt Collection (Photos) / Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA / Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.