Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Wike: No Going Back On Open Grazing Ban, - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: No Going Back On Open Grazing Ban, (19445 Views)

Wike: No Understanding Yet To Support Any Presidential Candidate / Dele Momodu To Wike: No General Fight On Too Many Fronts, Apply The Brakes / Wike: No Reasonable Government Will Have Isa Pantami As Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: No Going Back On Open Grazing Ban, by Salintomy777: 8:30am On May 16, 2021
I go still leave this country for una Las las
Re: Wike: No Going Back On Open Grazing Ban, by Nobody: 8:34am On May 16, 2021
Salintomy777:
I go still leave this country for una Las las

Go to where other men like you have built their country?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: No Going Back On Open Grazing Ban, by Oshilolo(m): 8:34am On May 16, 2021
Miyetti Allah has left the south
Re: Wike: No Going Back On Open Grazing Ban, by 12345baba(m): 8:37am On May 16, 2021
In Asaba agreement we stand
Re: Wike: No Going Back On Open Grazing Ban, by largehead: 8:38am On May 16, 2021
kmcutez:

No mind am. He think say them build Israel in a day

1 Like

Re: Wike: No Going Back On Open Grazing Ban, by Nobody: 8:38am On May 16, 2021
Jostoman:
go and tell the people that send you that things have changed.

Ah, I pray so. Because its not a good thing to see yourselves treated like trash.
I remember 2014, one idiot came here and said the problem of Nigeria is the Igbos. A confused yoruba lot at that. Good a thing we know who the problems are now.

If you yoruba will scream southern unity, Let it be a good thing. And you all need to work on Tinubu. Thats the next person selling Nigeria to the fulani again. He sold you and everyone 2015, 2023 uncle will do it again.

I fear who no fear yoruba sha, Just baring my mind out.
Re: Wike: No Going Back On Open Grazing Ban, by shyvicky: 8:38am On May 16, 2021
If them ban open grazing, I for like go cow rearing training, begin train my cow my compound, the business go make sense ooo, but my issue na, na how I go take the feed the beast, that thing can eat grasssooo
Re: Wike: No Going Back On Open Grazing Ban, by favour32(m): 8:39am On May 16, 2021
slachtoffers:
It is know obvious to the governors that Buhari is not the one running the show, hence, the need to take charge of their security.

Na cabal dey in control.... Nigeria president get amnesia.
Re: Wike: No Going Back On Open Grazing Ban, by Heavensent01(m): 8:40am On May 16, 2021
once again may Thunder fire anyone against the ban of open grazing
Re: Wike: No Going Back On Open Grazing Ban, by pickatyouu: 8:42am On May 16, 2021
This one for pain miyetti allah and co.
Re: Wike: No Going Back On Open Grazing Ban, by mamaafrik(m): 8:44am On May 16, 2021
Enough of talk,natives should be encouraged to breed cattles in the South,release fund and setup farms to cut the Fulanis off,all States need state Police to cut off the Fulanis Hausa-Fulanis muslim,lagos need to ban okada and send beggars back to their state of origin(many of them are nor even physically challenged,they should be arrested).
A mixture of brutal force and diplomacy is key
Re: Wike: No Going Back On Open Grazing Ban, by ElPayaso(m): 8:46am On May 16, 2021
Hope it's not the usual chest beating cheesy cheesy
Re: Wike: No Going Back On Open Grazing Ban, by owobokiri(m): 8:46am On May 16, 2021
Mrs Tambuwal..
Re: Wike: No Going Back On Open Grazing Ban, by Whiteshield: 8:46am On May 16, 2021
blinking001:
Southern Governors are just making noise. Let's see how it goes. They know Nigeria belong to us all, every Citizen of Nigeria has the right to move about freely and do business wherever he or she deem fit without harassment. These southern Governors are high on Ogogoro

Since Nigeria belongs to us all, go and tell the Sultan to provide part of his Palace for pig farmers to breed pigs.

You will be jailed, your cattle will be slaughtered and shared by the state. By the time you come out after like 7 years, you would have forgotten how cow milk tastes.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: No Going Back On Open Grazing Ban, by BBright1: 8:47am On May 16, 2021
Was Umehi of Ebonyi there during the meeting ?
Re: Wike: No Going Back On Open Grazing Ban, by Whiteshield: 8:47am On May 16, 2021
owobokiri:
Mrs Tambuwal..

Mrs. What? grin grin grin
You're a bastard.
Re: Wike: No Going Back On Open Grazing Ban, by Blackdisciple(m): 8:47am On May 16, 2021
Yes oo, na Wike dey ginger the rest southern Governors if not so the rest na wash.

I don't even want to talk of Akwa ibom state governor that did not attend the meeting because what ever he was doing Is more better than the meeting but e go clear for em eye wen the fulanise are through with Akwa ibom state.
God forbid !!!

1 Like

Re: Wike: No Going Back On Open Grazing Ban, by DonCortino: 8:49am On May 16, 2021
the emperor has decreed!
Re: Wike: No Going Back On Open Grazing Ban, by Nobody: 8:49am On May 16, 2021
Which one be anyone flouting the curfew should be thoroughly dealt with? What is the law and what does it say? Imagine condemning Buhari'sdictatorship and being a dictator yourself. It's these idiotic politicians that directed the police and army to treat unarmed protesters like coup plotters. Police merely exist to please politicians. What goes around comes around
Re: Wike: No Going Back On Open Grazing Ban, by Victorclean1: 8:50am On May 16, 2021
All southern governors except one Supreme Court governor
Re: Wike: No Going Back On Open Grazing Ban, by composure: 8:51am On May 16, 2021
The fearless and outspoken governor of South South. Na man you be abeg
Re: Wike: No Going Back On Open Grazing Ban, by Kingspin(m): 8:52am On May 16, 2021
If all the Southern government can talk like this, the North is a gonna.
Re: Wike: No Going Back On Open Grazing Ban, by Nobody: 8:55am On May 16, 2021
Will Southern governors have the balls to enforce this law?
Will they chicken out as usual when a top cow comes calling form above?
Will they cry foul like Udom few days ago when fulani militias were arrested but later released on order from above? The day our Southern politicians will understand that they have more advantage in project Nigeria, is the day the people at the top wil respect them. For now it's just a drum without water... Empty!
Re: Wike: No Going Back On Open Grazing Ban, by Salintomy777: 8:57am On May 16, 2021
madam I not your country's messiah undecided
Tell your husband to work on Nation building
kmcutez:

Re: Wike: No Going Back On Open Grazing Ban, by Dcoy: 8:58am On May 16, 2021
slachtoffers:
It is know obvious to the governors that Buhari is not the one running the show, hence, the need to take charge of their security.

Correct bro... even Miyetti Allah too has realized that.... Nigeria is on autopilot

1 Like

Re: Wike: No Going Back On Open Grazing Ban, by Sterope(f): 8:59am On May 16, 2021
Enforcement is key. How do they plan on enforcing it?

1 Like

Re: Wike: No Going Back On Open Grazing Ban, by Sterope(f): 9:01am On May 16, 2021
Exactly! When they begin to arrest them, charge them with theft and what not, send them to a long jail term. They will begin to have sense.

They can't be arresting and releasing them and we expect them not to continue destroying or Communities

PARACLETOS:
Will Southern governors have the balls to enforce this law?
Will they chicken out as usual when a top cow comes calling form above?
Will they cry foul like Udom few days ago when fulani militias were arrested but later released on order from above? The day our Southern politicians will understand that they have more advantage in project Nigeria, is the day the people at the top wil respect them. For now it's just a drum without water... Empty!

1 Like

Re: Wike: No Going Back On Open Grazing Ban, by IMAliyu(m): 9:09am On May 16, 2021
I stand with the south on this.

This archaic practice most end. The people who own those cattles are usually wealthy enough to afford to buy land and practice ranching.

Even rural farming communities in the North are complaining about this.

At what point do you keep holding the interest of a small minority, over the cries of the majority.
Re: Wike: No Going Back On Open Grazing Ban, by Naajjii: 9:14am On May 16, 2021
Mandesz:
Mr project I trust u.

Whenever he talk, buhari always has a sleepless nights.

Kogi (my state) is blessed with bad leaders from audu to Ibrahim Idris to wada and the worst Bello. Even military, aniebo, b.l afakhiriya are all bird of a feather. I'm fed up!

You are not from kogi
Re: Wike: No Going Back On Open Grazing Ban, by Naajjii: 9:15am On May 16, 2021
Mandesz:
Mr project I trust u.

Whenever he talk, buhari always has a sleepless nights.

Kogi (my state) is blessed with bad leaders from audu to Ibrahim Idris to wada and the worst Bello. Even military, aniebo, b.l afakhiriya are all bird of a feather. I'm fed up!

You are not from kogi because northerners do not follow the insincere restructuring being canvass for. You are not aware that Gov Bello of Kogi has spoken on this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate's Rejection Of The Gender Equality Bill: Nigerians React On Twitter / Saipem, Daewoo, Chiyoda Win $10bn NLNG Train 7 Project / APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.