Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Joke - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joke (1791 Views)

Best Joke Of The Year......russians Drugg 100 / Joke Of The Day...happy Sunday / Joke Section>>night Vigil Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joke by zarah(f): 10:49am On Feb 09, 2006
A 90-year-old man was having his annual checkup.
The doctor asked him how he was feeling.

"I've never been better," the old man replied. "I've got an eighteen-year-old bride who's pregnant & delivered a child. What is your opinion about that, Doc?" the old man asked.

The doctor thought for a moment, then said, "Well, let me tell you a story. I know a guy who is a hunter. He never misses a season for hunting. But, one day he's in a bit of a hurry and he accidentally grabs his umbrella instead of his gun. The doctor continued, "So he's walking in the woods near a creek, and suddenly he spots a lion in some brush in front of him. He raises up his umbrella, points it at the lion and squeezes the handle.

BAM! The lion drops dead in front of him."

"That's impossible!" said the old man in disbelief. Someone else must have shot that lion."

"Exactly"... Said the Doc.
Re: Joke by lysaa(f): 2:23am On Jan 12, 2007
age is telling on the man, thank God he knew the hunter's story was impossible, very funny grin
Re: Joke by New(m): 4:24pm On Jan 12, 2007
Funny. finally realised that the baby couldn't be his.
Re: Joke by skyhadi16(m): 8:41pm On Jan 12, 2007
Na wa o! D old man no want retire
Re: Joke by lysaa(f): 9:20pm On Jan 12, 2007
hehehe he hold life like government work grin
Re: Joke by vizion: 1:37pm On Jan 15, 2007
thats a good one
i guess many ppl don't understand the joke - to bad for them angry
Re: Joke by earthcute: 4:46pm On Jan 16, 2007
lol i like ohh
Re: Joke by mescapon(m): 4:44pm On Apr 16, 2008
haha, abeg make i no laugh die 4 nairaland o tongue
Re: Joke by tufe(m): 4:52pm On Apr 16, 2008
Mr man, them send you come. let old threads rest now

(1) (Reply)

A Real Big Mmmph. . . / My First Real Experience With 'mary J'(ganja) / Arabian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.