Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Is It A Sin For A Woman To Teach Man The Word Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It A Sin For A Woman To Teach Man The Word Of God (851 Views)

Is It A Sin For A Christian To Smoke? / Is It A Sin For Married Couples To Use Condoms? / Is It A Sin For Women To Wear Trousers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Sin For A Woman To Teach Man The Word Of God by extol1(m): 8:33pm On May 15, 2021
I have been to churches where they do not allow or permit women to preach or pray among the congregation. reason that women are weaker vessel and vulnerable to the devil. to the believers, we all know that the word of God cannot be changed. then I came across a Bible passage in first Timothy 2:12 that says a woman is not permitted to teach or exercise authority over a man. some certain questions came into my mind; why did Apostle Paul use an example of one woman to justify that a woman should not teach a man. is that not fallacy? and could it be disobedience on the part of Church that allow women to teach men or how about churches that are founded and led by women. lastly, is there any consequence on any man that seat under a woman to teach the word to him.

sanctifiedsista
kobojunkie
jiggaz
preciousgirl
truvel
I want to hear your views and if possible to the front page
Re: Is It A Sin For A Woman To Teach Man The Word Of God by SanctifiedSista(f): 8:38pm On May 15, 2021
extol1:
I have been to churches where they do not allow or permit women to preach or pray among the congregation. reason that women are weaker vessel and vulnerable to the devil. to the believers, we all know that the word of God cannot be changed. then I came across a Bible passage in first Timothy 2:12 that says a woman is not permitted to teach or exercise authority over a man. some certain questions came into my mind; why did Apostle Paul use an example of one woman to justify that a woman should not teach a man. is that not fallacy? and could it be disobedience on the part of Church that allow women to teach men or how about churches that are founded and led by women. lastly, is there any consequence on any man that seat under a woman to teach the word to him.

sanctifiedsista
kobojunkie
jiggaz
preciousgirl
truvel

It is permitted, even children can teach the word of God, HE can use anybody. Before only Jews were the chosen ones, today it's not like that,we all are the children of God if u accept Christ as yours. They are not allowed to open churches though
Re: Is It A Sin For A Woman To Teach Man The Word Of God by XXXXTENTACION: 8:39pm On May 15, 2021
Religion na scam undecided
Re: Is It A Sin For A Woman To Teach Man The Word Of God by Kobojunkie: 8:59pm On May 15, 2021
extol1:
1. Those churches do not have anything to do with God or the things of God undecided

2. In the Kingdom of God, Jesus Christ declared that all are equal in the sight of God, this can be read in Matthew 23 vs 1- 15. There is no such thing as a weaker sex or being more vulnerable to the devil - such a lie only comes from the devil and is spread only by those who follow him, the devil.

When Jesus Christ sent out 72 of His followers to teach the Gospel of the Kingdom of God to surrounding towns and cities, among those He sent out where even women, some whom had been previously delivered from demons. So, again, those who teach that women are not to teach the Gospel do so against Jesus Christ Himself .I.e. they are antichrist in Spirit. undecided

3. Jesus Christ commanded His followers against setting themselves up as masters/authorities/heads over any of His other followers. This can be read of in Matthew 23 vs 1- 15 , and Matthew 20 vs 20 -28. Jesus Christ was clear in declaring that He alone is the only Authority/Leader/Head/Shepherd over anyone who belongs to His flock implying that none who belongs to Him, irrespective of gender, submit in any way or form to another human being. undecided

When Jesus Christ declared that His followers cannot serve two masters, He made it a sin for anyone of those in His flock to bow down to any man or master other than Himself. So, no follower of Jesus Christ, irrespective of gender, would submit or "seat under" a man or woman, pretending to do so in the name of God. undecided

4. Followers of Jesus Christ are warned against setting themselves up as Teachers or Rabbis over those who belong to Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ declared that He alone is Teacher over those who belong to Him and that no one should assume to take His place. So, anyone who does so, regardless of gender, sins against God .I.e. is antichrist. undecided
Re: Is It A Sin For A Woman To Teach Man The Word Of God by Dtruthspeaker: 9:12pm On May 15, 2021
extol1:
I have been to churches where they do not allow or permit women to preach or pray among the congregation. reason that women are weaker vessel and vulnerable to the devil.

Hmmh! Women? Women are Satans daughters and concubines. They are very very evil and very cunning more than what men know, but men are just beginning to real eyes them now! (Romance and Family Section prove this)

And the women know oh! But men think that they are the normal good and evil people like them, but No, they are Not!

They are evil trying not to show you that they are evil.

Yes, I said it!

God knows this Which is why God puts them aside and does not like them, if you observe His Countenance (Spirit) towards them.

So how can they represent Him and Teach His Words?

Shall they not pollute His Word which is A Holy Spirit with their evil spirit?
Re: Is It A Sin For A Woman To Teach Man The Word Of God by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 15, 2021
SanctifiedSista:

It is permitted, even children can teach the word of God, HE can use anybody. Before only Jews were the chosen ones, today it's not like that,we all are the children of God if u accept Christ as yours. They are not allowed to open churches though
God Can Use Anybody Irrespective Of D Gender. Note: Not Everything Apostle Paul Wrote Is Correct. Infact, God Has Been Using Women 4rm D Old. E.g Deborah, Hannah, Miriam. These Women Were Prophetess. Deborah Wasn't Only A Prophetess, She Was A Warrior Too Who Led D Isrealites In Battles. In New testament, Anna, Was A Prophetess, Who Made A Vow Dat She Must See D Messiah B4 Leaving Dis Earth & It Happened As She Wished. Time Will Fail Me To Talk Abt Mary Magdalene & Others Who Ministered Unto D Lord (Jesus) With Their Substances.
Re: Is It A Sin For A Woman To Teach Man The Word Of God by GeneralDae: 11:24pm On May 15, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Hmmh! Women? Women are Satans daughters and concubines. They are very very evil and very cunning more than what men know, but men are just beginning to real eyes them now! (Romance and Family Section prove this)

And the women know oh! But men think that they are the normal good and evil people like them, but No, they are Not!

They are evil trying not to show you that they are evil.

Yes, I said it!

God knows this Which is why God puts them aside and does not like them, if you observe His Countenance (Spirit) towards them.

So how can they represent Him and Teach His Words?

Shall they not pollute His Word which is A Holy Spirit with their evil spirit?

lol, you are trolling right? I love the sarcasm.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin For A Woman To Teach Man The Word Of God by Dtruthspeaker: 12:45am On May 16, 2021
GeneralDae:

lol, you are trolling right? I love the sarcasm.

I am not trolling I am only happy to lend a Truthful voice to these matter for I only just finished learning the deep and secret minds of women and why they are the way they are, as we have all seen and experienced.

And the highest unbelievable Truth is that they are very very very evil but they see that men do not know, hence they struggle to tune down their evil but ALL WOMEN KNOW these things.

That's why their favourite word is "You don't know me oh, mmmh!"

They are Truly Confessing and Warning you that they Satan but you can not believe that you are seeing Satan live and Clear.

And of course you think it is specific to the woman who has shown herself but All of them are the same, they are only trying and struggling against revealing themselves to you, but if you are very watchful, you would see them. And you did see them only that you were unable to interpret their information!

So I am not saying this to troll but I am saying that once again, the Bible is Accurately and Perfectly Right on Target.

"Drink from thy own cistern and keep away from the eyelids of strange women. Her depths Truly go down to hell and her lips is Truly the way to death.

Proverbs 5,6,7,8 and 9 is your best friend if you love Life and Peace and Goodness!

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin For A Woman To Teach Man The Word Of God by AntiChristian: 6:49am On May 16, 2021
So in summary:

Women are devilish!

Women can't lead, teach according to Paul.

Women can spread the gospel and having God's rep is wrong.

Woman can lead, teach but shouldn't start a church.

One christianity!
Re: Is It A Sin For A Woman To Teach Man The Word Of God by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:13am On May 16, 2021
Of course they can!
The point of emphasis in Paul's letter is that man was created first and it was the man whom God gave the wisdom to teach but in case a woman became baptized where men are not yet baptized she will lead the worship until the men are baptized, once men in the congregation are qualified to teach the woman will be relieved of that position because it belongs to men.
So during those times she's taking up the duty of men she must put a sign on her head due to the presence of angels. This spirit sons of God knew that God created the man to take the lead in sacred services! 1Corinthians 11:2-10
In the Christian congregation (Jehovah's Witnesses) today it's rare to see women taking the lead because there are more than enough qualified men. Though the women can preach but the teaching aspect as men's duty! smiley

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin For A Woman To Teach Man The Word Of God by orunto27: 8:41am On May 16, 2021
NO

MARY TAUGHT JESUS THAT HE IS THE HOLY SPIRIT.
Re: Is It A Sin For A Woman To Teach Man The Word Of God by orunto27: 8:48am On May 16, 2021
Women are the RULERS OF THIS WORLD. EVE TAUGHT ADAM HOW THE FORBIDDEN FRUIT TASTED
Re: Is It A Sin For A Woman To Teach Man The Word Of God by orunto27: 8:52am On May 16, 2021
Women are the RULERS OF THIS WORLD. EVE TAUGHT ADAM HOW THE FORBIDDEN FRUIT TASTED

NATURE IS MOTHER. THEY HAVE THE SAME CODE AND THE "FATHER OF" JESUS CREATED NATURE.
Re: Is It A Sin For A Woman To Teach Man The Word Of God by alBHAGDADI: 9:02am On May 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. Those churches do not have anything to do with God or the things of God undecided

2. In the Kingdom of God, Jesus Christ declared that all are equal in the sight of God, this can be read in Matthew 23 vs 1- 15. There is no such thing as a weaker sex or being more vulnerable to the devil - such a lie only comes from the devil and is spread only by those who follow him, the devil.

When Jesus Christ sent out 72 of His followers to teach the Gospel of the Kingdom of God to surrounding towns and cities, among those He sent out where even women, some whom had been previously delivered from demons. So, again, those who teach that women are not to teach the Gospel do so against Jesus Christ Himself .I.e. they are antichrist in Spirit. undecided

3. Jesus Christ commanded His followers against setting themselves up as masters/authorities/heads over any of His other followers. This can be read of in Matthew 23 vs 1- 15 , and Matthew 20 vs 20 -28. Jesus Christ was clear in declaring that He alone is the only Authority/Leader/Head/Shepherd over anyone who belongs to His flock implying that none who belongs to Him, irrespective of gender, submit in any way or form to another human being. undecided

When Jesus Christ declared that His followers cannot serve two masters, He made it a sin for anyone of those in His flock to bow down to any man or master other than Himself. So, no follower of Jesus Christ, irrespective of gender, would submit or "seat under" a man or woman, pretending to do so in the name of God. undecided

4. Followers of Jesus Christ are warned against setting themselves up as Teachers or Rabbis over those who belong to Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ declared that He alone is Teacher over those who belong to Him and that no one should assume to take His place. So, anyone who does so, regardless of gender, sins against God .I.e. is antichrist. undecided

Point 2.

Yes all are equal in the sight of God. However, you have sadly failed to note that God himself assigned different roles to both sexes. While a woman can get pregnant and deliver, a man can't. God also made man the head of the house ina family structure. But in work place or elsewhere asides the house of God, the most qualified person, be it man or woman leads. The same God that said all are equal also said that women are not to teach in Church. No wonder there was no female prophet in the Bible nor was there a female among the 12 disciples. The word of God said women are to be silent in Church. Any woman calling herself a pastor or prophets leading a congregation is Jezebel.

1 Corinthians 14:34-35 KJV
34 Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law.
35 And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.

1 Timothy 2:12 KJV
12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

Now, you said Jesus sent out 72 disciples to go and preach, among whom were women. You are once again getting it wrong. Women can preach, but not in the church. They can preach in the streets, house to house or to individuals, but can't preach in Church which is the congregation of believers. So, Jesus sending out people to go preach in towns and cities is different from preaching in a congregation.

Point 3.

When Jesu spoke about who is to be a pastor/bishop, his word in the Bible said it has to be a man, not just any man, but a husband of one wife. He didn't say a woman of one husband. Yet you say Jesus wasn't concerned about gender. Listen to the word of God and stop being carried away by modernism.

1 Timothy 3:2 KJV
2 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;

Point 4 makes no Sense

Look, one thing that made Jesus angry with one of the seven churches of Asia is because they allowed a woman to teach in church. He described the woman as Jezebel, which is similar to Jezebel the queen that usurped the authority of her husband King Ahab.

Revelations 2:20 KJV
Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.

Some of you might want to be clever by referring to Philip the evangelist who had four daughters that prophesied. Guess what? Prophesy means to teach. A woman teaching the word of God to a sinner by the roadside is simply prophesying. The Bible never said they prophesied in Chruch, otherwise, the Bible would be contradicting itself. Sadly, Nigerian Christians have come to mistake the word Prophesy for someone who predicts the future alone.

Acts 2:8-9 KJV
8 And the next day we that were of Paul's company departed, and came unto Caesarea: and we entered into the house of Philip the evangelist, which was one of the seven; and abode with him.
9 And the same man had four daughters, virgins, which did prophesy.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin For A Woman To Teach Man The Word Of God by BassReeves: 9:10am On May 16, 2021
extol1:

sanctifiedsista
kobojunkie
jiggaz
preciousgirl
truvel
I second MaxInDHouse 'Of course they can!'

Very good case in point, is how we read in the bible, of Priscilla and Aquila teaching Apollos, but do you notice a significant written order in how Priscilla and Aquila taught Apollos?

We have gone past that beaten to death that 'women are weaker vessel and vulnerable to the devil' old cliche.

Did you not read the memo of Jesus Christ redeeming the woman, where Jesus stood up again and said to the woman, “Where are your accusers? Didn’t even one of them condemn you?” and when the woman said "No, Lord,” Jesus further said, “Neither do I. Go and sin no more.” (i.e. John 8:10-11)
Re: Is It A Sin For A Woman To Teach Man The Word Of God by BassReeves: 9:21am On May 16, 2021
alBHAGDADI:
[s]Point 2.

Yes all are equal in the sight of God. However, you have sadly failed to note that God himself assigned different roles to both sexes. While a woman can get pregnant and deliver, a man can't. God also made man the head of the house ina family structure. But in work place or elsewhere asides the house of God, the most qualified person, be it man or woman leads. The same God that said all are equal also said that women are not to teach in Church. No wonder there was no female prophet in the Bible nor was there a female among the 12 disciples. The word of God said women are to be silent in Church. Any woman calling herself a pastor or prophets leading a congregation is Jezebel.

34 Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law.
35 And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.

12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

Now, you said Jesus sent out 72 disciples to go and preach, among whom were women. You are once again getting it wrong. Women can preach, but not in the church. They can preach in the streets, house to house or to individuals, but can't preach in Church which is the congregation of believers. So, Jesus sending out people to go preach in towns and cities is different from preaching in a congregation.

Point 3.

When Jesu spoke about who is to be a pastor/bishop, his word in the Bible said it has to be a man, not just any man, but a husband of one wife. He didn't say a woman of one husband. Yet you say Jesus wasn't concerned about gender. Listen to the word of God and stop being carried away by modernism.

2 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;

Point 4 makes no Sense

Look, one thing that made Jesus angry with one of the seven churches of Asia is because they allowed a woman to teach in church. He described the woman as Jezebel, which is similar to Jezebel the queen that usurped the authority of her husband King Ahab.

Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.

Some of you might want to be clever by referring to Philip the evangelist who had four daughters that prophesied. Guess what? Prophesy means to teach. A woman teaching the word of God to a sinner by the roadside is simply prophesying. The Bible never said they prophesied in Chruch, otherwise, the Bible would be contradicting itself. Sadly, Nigerian Christians have come to mistake the word Prophesy for someone who predicts the future alone.

8 And the next day we that were of Paul's company departed, and came unto Caesarea: and we entered into the house of Philip the evangelist, which was one of the seven; and abode with him.
9 And the same man had four daughters, virgins, which did prophesy.[/s]
What a load of steaming hot foul-smelling bullshit
Re: Is It A Sin For A Woman To Teach Man The Word Of God by Kobojunkie: 9:23am On May 16, 2021
alBHAGDADI:

Point 2.

Point 3.

Point 4 makes no Sense

2. God never assigned different roles to the sexes. Men did that as is evidenced in the passages you quote, none of them views attributed to God Himself.

3. Jesus Christ never spoke to Bishops and pastors. He declared Himself the only Shepherd and leader over His flock. See Ezekiel 34 vs 1-16 and John 10 vs 1 -15. He instructed His followers against occupying positions of leadership or authority over the others. Matthew 20 vs 20-28 and Matthew 23 vs 1 -15. .

And Jesus Christ warned His followers against submitting to two masters, so He never asked females to submit to males, as that would have made Him, Jesus Christ , out a liar. undecided

Men said those things to you, not Jesus Christ. undecided

4. You are still mistaken. According to Jesus Christ, in His Kingdom, there are no gender differences, age, color, nationality, status, etc..there are no men or women but simply children of God and Jesus Christ is the Head over them all. So how could you then believe that Jesus Christ, who sent women out even among the men to teach His Gospel, would then backtrack suddenly? Are you suggesting that Jesus Christ, the Truth of God, changed His mind about the Truth which He taught His disciples to teach to the world? undecided
Re: Is It A Sin For A Woman To Teach Man The Word Of God by BassReeves: 9:41am On May 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:
[s] 2. God never assigned different roles to the sexes. Men did that as is evidenced in the passages you quote, none of them views attributed to God Himself.

3. Jesus Christ never spoke to Bishops and pastors. He declared Himself the only Shepherd and leader over His flock. See Ezekiel 34 vs 1-16 and John 10 vs 1 -15. He instructed His followers against occupying positions of leadership or authority over the others. Matthew 20 vs 20-28 and Matthew 23 vs 1 -15. .

And Jesus Christ warned His followers against submitting to two masters, so He never asked females to submit to males, as that would have made Him, Jesus Christ , out a liar. undecided

4. You are still mistaken. According to Jesus Christ, in His Kingdom, there are no gender differences, age, color, nationality, status, etc..there are no men or women but simply children of God and Jesus Christ is the Head over them all. So how could you then believe that Jesus Christ, who sent women out even among the men to teach His Gospel, would then backtrack suddenly? Are you suggesting that Jesus Christ, the Truth of God, changed His mind about the Truth which He taught His disciples to teach to the world? undecided[/s]
Smh. Confusion dot com jam confusion dot com

So you want to say, you don't submit to your partner at all, at all 100%. KMFT.
Re: Is It A Sin For A Woman To Teach Man The Word Of God by GeneralDae: 11:26am On May 16, 2021
AntiChristian:
So in summary:

Women are devilish!

Women can't lead, teach according to Paul.

Women can spread the gospel and having God's rep is wrong.

Woman can lead, teach but shouldn't start a church.

One christianity!
Islam is even worse in this aspect. Women don't even pray together with men, also a woman's testimony is worth half that of a man, and finally you are allowed to beat your wife gently as a last resort when all else fails.
Re: Is It A Sin For A Woman To Teach Man The Word Of God by GeneralDae: 11:34am On May 16, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

I am not trolling I am only happy to lend a Truthful voice to these matter for I only just finished learning the deep and secret minds of women and why they are the way they are, as we have all seen and experienced.

And the highest unbelievable Truth is that they are very very very evil but they see that men do not know, hence they struggle to tune down their evil but ALL WOMEN KNOW these things.

That's why their favourite word is "You don't know me oh, mmmh!"

They are Truly Confessing and Warning you that they Satan but you can not believe that you are seeing Satan live and Clear.

And of course you think it is specific to the woman who has shown herself but All of them are the same, they are only trying and struggling against revealing themselves to you, but if you are very watchful, you would see them. And you did see them only that you were unable to interpret their information!

So I am not saying this to troll but I am saying that once again, the Bible is Accurately and Perfectly Right on Target.

"Drink from thy own cistern and keep away from the eyelids of strange women. Her depths Truly go down to hell and her lips is Truly the way to death.

Proverbs 5,6,7,8 and 9 is your best friend if you love Life and Peace and Goodness!
Are you kidding me? But is your mum and/or sister like all other women in this aspect? Why not say humans could be very evil, why single out women? There is no evidence that women commit more crime in the world than men. Also Proverbs doesn't say women, it says strange women. There are wicked and bloodthirsty men but the only difference here is that some wicked women utilize their innocent looks as a form of deception. Men and Women are capable of equal measures of good and bad.

If women were so distinctively evil, why did Jesus take his time to praise them and even send them out on missions. Mary Magdalene as well as the woman at the well were not condemned by Jesus. Heck the woman at the well despite her faults became an instrument of the gospel in her village. I don't think Jesus agrees with you that woman are specially evil and therefore should not preach.
Re: Is It A Sin For A Woman To Teach Man The Word Of God by Dtruthspeaker: 12:16pm On May 16, 2021
GeneralDae:

Are you kidding me? But is your mum and/or sister like all other women in this aspect?

You just had to fall for this trap! They were my teachers and every woman is exactly as they are, doing the very same Evilness, as Family Section, Romance Section and Crime Section have confirmed.

GeneralDae:

Why not say humans could be very evil, why single out women?

It is us men who we know we could be very evil but generally and popularly, we do not like doing Wickedness, not to talk of extreme wickedness!

But women can not wait to be extremely wicked, as you have seen, which is why they mostly do nothing so that they would not reveal themselves by their doings which they know if they do not control themselves, their evilness will and must show.

GeneralDae:

There is no evidence that women commit more crime in the world than men.

Welcome to Criminology! grin They do not easily commit the popular crimes against the Community called State, (whatever that means) but they are the Criminals of All Personal and Domestic Crimes, world over. (Which are still crimes against the community but the community attempt to peacefully resolve it while not prosecuting them which in turn made them commit more deeper crimes which they will not allow the community to See.

And the community still sees but they act as though they did not see it, therefore the women continue in their newly founded way of committing Covered Crimes!

GeneralDae:

Also Proverbs doesn't say women, it says strange women.

Who's a strange woman?

And which women is not as a strange woman?

Compare with Virtuous woman particular verse Proverbs 31: 26

GeneralDae:

If women were also evil, why did Jesus take his time to praise them and even send them out on missions.

First, I did not see any woman among the people who followed Christ.

Secondly, I do not say that they are incapable of changing as The Lady in Luke 7:37 (did you see how much and great she begged for forgiveness?)

That should tell you a lot.

Compared to the thief on the cross with Him, or the paralytic man, do you see the difference?

GeneralDae:

Mary Magdalene as well as the woman at the well were not condemned by Jesus. Heck the woman after the well despite her faults became an instrument of the gospel in her village.

Christ Clearly told us that He did not come for judgement but to teach judgements that we may condemn ourselves and change, if we want!
Re: Is It A Sin For A Woman To Teach Man The Word Of God by Dtruthspeaker: 12:21pm On May 16, 2021
GeneralDae:

Are you kidding me?...

I do not say that they can never change, I just said that they are very very evil and I watch to see if there is an end to their doing evil.

Which they never truly stop!
Re: Is It A Sin For A Woman To Teach Man The Word Of God by rhektor(m): 1:32pm On May 16, 2021
alBHAGDADI:

Point 2.

Point 3.

Point 4 makes no Sense

Point 1
Galatians 3:28
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus

Point 2

You claimed that there were no prophetess in the Bible. I am not sure the Bible you are talking about o.
Deborah was what's again?
How about Acts of apostles Chapter 21: 8 - 9? 8 Leaving the next day, we reached Caesarea and stayed at the house of Philip the evangelist, one of the Seven. 9 He had four unmarried daughters who prophesied.

Point 3

Jesus never speak about not allowing a woman to teach in the church. Correct me with facts from the Bible if I'm wrong

Point 4
Rev 2:20 that you quote was quoted out of context, that verse is not just talking about women teaching in the church but any woman who is leading the church astray
Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, [b]because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess,[\b] to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.

The woman teach and seduce the servant of the Lord to commit fornication. Not all of the women teaching or preaching seduces or cause men to commit immorality, the example in Rev 2:22 does not stop women from teaching or leading but that nobody should be allowed to lead the church astray
Re: Is It A Sin For A Woman To Teach Man The Word Of God by livingchrist: 1:53pm On May 16, 2021
A woman can preach but a woman can't be a pastor over men, any woman who takes such position are outside God's will.
Yes male and female are equal, but Male and female occupy different position both in the church and family, although there is neither male or female in Christ but yet God place the Male the head of the family and so is the church.
Re: Is It A Sin For A Woman To Teach Man The Word Of God by GeneralDae: 1:57pm On May 16, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

I do not say that they can never change, I just said that they are very very evil and I watch to see if there is an end to their doing evil.

Which they never truly stop!
Do you know women also say men are evil? they tell themselves this also: Beware of men except they change, but men hardly change.
So what makes you right and makes those women wrong?
Re: Is It A Sin For A Woman To Teach Man The Word Of God by GeneralDae: 2:17pm On May 16, 2021
[quote author=Dtruthspeaker post=101745303]

You just had to fall for this trap! They were my teachers and every woman is exactly as they are, doing the very same Evilness, as Family Section, Romance Section and Crime Section have confirmed.
So you are saying your mum and your sister were/are specially evil like every other woman, is that what you are saying?

It is us men who we know we could be very evil but generally and popularly, we do not like doing Wickedness, not to talk of extreme wickedness!
Do you have evidence for this? Because the last time I checked, the reverse seemed to be the case. Both men and women do evil and there is no evidence that men do not like doing wickedness. What we see is that men do all sorts of wickedness probably not more or less than women. If you have evidence or data to the contrary, present it here.

But women can not wait to be extremely wicked, as you have seen, which is why they mostly do nothing so that they would not reveal themselves by their doings which they know if they do not control themselves, their evilness will and must show.
What evidence do you have for this?

Welcome to Criminology! grin They do not easily commit the popular crimes against the Community called State, (whatever that means) but they are the Criminals of All Personal and Domestic Crimes, world over. (Which are still crimes against the community but the community attempt to peacefully resolve it while not prosecuting them which in turn made them commit more deeper crimes which they will not allow the community to See.
Crime is Crime, no matter how you classify it. The crime committed by Uduak Akpan and the likes are as devastating as any other form of crime, whether family crime, domestic crime, etc.

Who's a strange woman?

And which women is not as a strange woman?

Compare with Virtuous woman particular verse Proverbs 31: 26
It's not surprising, since you already agreed your mum and sisters are also strange women. What is surprising in this arguement is that you refuse to admit that men are also strange, and your bible says the heart of man is desperately wicked. Thesame proverbs even says a wife is a good thing and favour from God. Are these particular wives in the book of proverbs also part of the strange women in thesame proverbs.

First, I did not see any woman among the people who followed Christ.
So who were Mary Magdalene, Martha and the likes? And the ones going to tend to his grave after his death? Unlike you, even Jesus did not believe his mum was a strange woman, he handed her over to the beloved disciple while on the cross. Because of her, he had to perform his first miracle even before it was time.

Secondly, I do not say that they are incapable of changing as The Lady in Luke 7:37 (did you see how much and great she begged for forgiveness?)

That should tell you a lot.

Compared to the thief on the cross with Him, or the paralytic man, do you see the difference?
You are not making sense here? A lady begged for forgiveness with all of her emotions compared to a man who was a robber and probably killer not begging emotionally. How did you conclude from this that her sins were greater because she begged more?

Christ Clearly told us that He did not come for judgement but to teach judgements that we may condemn ourselves and change, if we want!
Yeah and that also applied to men not just women. He came for people like zaccheus too ( a well known sinner).
Re: Is It A Sin For A Woman To Teach Man The Word Of God by Kobojunkie: 3:14pm On May 16, 2021
BassReeves:
Smh. Confusion dot com jam confusion dot com

So you want to say, you don't submit to your partner at all, at all 100%. KMFT.
Again...
Kobojunkie:
2. God never assigned different roles to the sexes. Men did that as is evidenced in the passages you quote, none of them views attributed to God Himself.

4. You are still mistaken. According to Jesus Christ, in His Kingdom, there are no gender differences, age, color, nationality, status, etc..there are no men or women but simply children of God and Jesus Christ is the Head over them all. So how could you then believe that Jesus Christ, who sent women out even among the men to teach His Gospel, would then backtrack suddenly? Are you suggesting that Jesus Christ, the Truth of God, changed His mind about the Truth which He taught His disciples to teach to the world? undecided
1. Jesus Christ never called on you to submit to any man or woman - not as long as you belong to Him and He certainly never made for you special rules where your partnerships/relationships are concerned. undecided

Jesus Christ made it clear that your relationships are of this world and so you are to approach them in the same way He commands, and that is by loving your neighbor as you love your own self and doing to others as you would like for them to do to you. Of course, where your enemies are concerned, He instructs that you go the extra mile to please those. undecided

God is the only one a follower of Jesus Christ submits to/Trusts. Our obedience, humility and hope is to Him and Him alone for we are not to serve two masters, nor bow to any other gods but He. undecided
Re: Is It A Sin For A Woman To Teach Man The Word Of God by Dtruthspeaker: 4:55pm On May 16, 2021
GeneralDae:
So you are saying your mum and your sister were/are specially evil like every other woman, is that what you are saying?

Without missing a beat, yes, they are as all the women who mothers and sisters eported in Family Section, Romance Section and Crime Section.

GeneralDae:

Do you have evidence for this? Because the last time I checked, the reverse seemed to be the case. Both men and women do evil and there is no evidence that men do not like doing wickedness. What we see is that men do all sorts of wickedness probably not more or less than women. If you have evidence or data to the contrary, present it here.

I told you this falls under criminology, which is the study of all aspects of crime and here you have little experience, but I do it as a profession.

Men commit crimes of survival, profit and pride, women commit crimes out of jealousy (evil), hatred (evil), envy (evil), premeditation (evil), revenge/vengeance (evil), satanism called sadistic (evil).

You can profile it and come to your own conclusion by making a list of reasonable crimes comparing the crimes committed by men with those committed by women, using the crimes reported in Crime Section.

So which sex committed the Most Number of the Wickedest Crimes.

GeneralDae:
Crime is Crime, no matter how you classify it. The crime committed by Uduak Akpan and the likes are as devastating as any other form of crime, whether family crime, domestic crime, etc.

That's why you are the ordinary man and I am not. Crime is not crime, the crime of wrongful parking is not the same as rape-murder!

But to you it may not matter until a judge tells uduak to pay a fine for rape-murder, then, I trust, you would Scream "unjust is" and "Uduak has bribed the judge!

GeneralDae:
...What is surprising in this arguement is that you refuse to admit that men are also strange, and your bible says the heart of man is desperately wicked

I said."...men who we know, we could be very evil so.i did not contradict the Bible!

GeneralDae:
..Thesame proverbs even says a wife is a good thing and favour from God.

The bolded is the key and Romance and Family Section tell you how very plenty and easy this "Favour of God is"!

Yes, It's very very plenty indeed and No marriages are not breaking up, they are everlasting as the their husbands and children.adore and praise them"!

GeneralDae:
So who were Mary Magdalene, Martha and the likes? And the ones going to tend to his grave after his death?

You said "why did Jesus take his time to praise them and even send them out on missions."

Which did not happe and so Now you have altered your statement to "And the ones going to tend to his grave after his death?", Which was not in issue. So it's poof!

GeneralDae:
You are not making sense here? A lady begged for forgiveness with all of her emotions compared to a man who was a robber and probably killer not begging emotionally. How did you conclude from this that her sins were greater because she begged more?

I am sorry you are not able to see and neither can I help you see, but if you live seeing, the Bible is Always there for you to See!

So, at this point, I see this issue has run its course, I have said what I said and I stand with it and you have your own view, so we can each part with our respective opinions, with the profits or losses thereof!
Re: Is It A Sin For A Woman To Teach Man The Word Of God by Dtruthspeaker: 4:59pm On May 16, 2021
GeneralDae:

Do you know women also say men are evil? they tell themselves this also: Beware of men except they change, but men hardly change.
So what makes you right and makes those women wrong?

grin Because they thought men are not capable of great evil seeing that men do not easily think and do evil things as they do!

But they are often surprised (and happy) when a man starts to do evil.

But as I said earlier, I have said my piece and aired my opinion!
Re: Is It A Sin For A Woman To Teach Man The Word Of God by GeneralDae: 5:55pm On May 16, 2021
[quote author=Dtruthspeaker post=101752518]

Without missing a beat, yes, they are as all the women who mothers and sisters eported in Family Section, Romance Section and Crime Section.
okay then.

I told you this falls under criminology, which is the study of all aspects of crime and here you have little experience, but I do it as a profession.
Most of the news on crime I read have been majorly committed by men. From BokoHaram to Uduak Akpan, from the rapists, bandits and kidnappers to Fulani Herdsmen. Heck going by the news alone, many young ladies should even beware of men and find ways to protect themselves.

Men commit crimes of survival, profit and pride, women commit crimes out of jealousy (evil), hatred (evil), envy (evil), premeditation (evil), revenge/vengeance (evil), satanism called sadistic (evil).
This is so so false. Rapists like uduak commit crime sometimes out of revenge. Men kill themselves out of jealousy a lot. Like I said if you have data or evidence to back up your claims present them.

You can profile it and come to your own conclusion by making a list of reasonable crimes comparing the crimes committed by men with those committed by women, using the crimes reported in Crime Section.

So which sex committed the Most Number of the Wickedest Crimes.
How do you classify wickedest crimes? Both men and women kill people, torture them before killing them and even cut of body parts for ritual purposes. Hitler and Stalin were both men. Even Buhari is a man embarassed. Men betray their loved ones as much as women do. I just don't get your points here honestly because they are not backed by facts but emotions. This is why you keep bringing up the Romance Section of nairaland.

That's why you are the ordinary man and I am not. Crime is not crime, the crime of wrongful parking is not the same as rape-murder!
What makes you an extraordinary man? Crime is Crime but they do not weigh thesame and do not have thesame consequences or punishment. You however are yet to prove that women commit more heinous crimes with devastating consequences ( deserving of greater punishment) on the average than men.

But to you it may not matter until a judge tells uduak to pay a fine for rape-murder, then, I trust, you would Scream "unjust is" and "Uduak has bribed the judge!
The consequences of crimes are not on thesame scale. I agree with you on that, however, you have not proven that the crimes of women are special to women or even if we allow this for arguements' sake, you haven't shown how more devastating they are compared to the crimes men commit. That's what would make your arguement compelling, everything else would be from sentiments and emotion not facts.

The bolded is the key and Romance and Family Section tell you how very plenty and easy this "Favour of God is"!

Yes, It's very very plenty indeed and No marriages are not breaking up, they are everlasting as the their husbands and children.adore and praise them"!
lol, are you arguing with the book of Proverbs here? I didn't write it, it's stated there in the book of proverbs that they are a favour from God. Are you arguing with the bible here?

You said "why did Jesus take his time to praise them and even send them out on missions."
But Jesus did send them out on missions as part of the 70, heck he was even sponsored by the wealthy ones among them. Read your bible.

Which did not happe and so Now you have altered your statement to "And the ones going to tend to his grave after his death?", Which was not in issue. So it's poof!
Except that it happened.

I am sorry you are not able to see and neither can I help you see, but if you live seeing, the Bible is Always there for you to See!
We have both used the bible to support our argument here and at a point you were even almost arguing with the Bible to my confusion.

So, at this point, I see this issue has run its course, I have said what I said and I stand with it and you have your own view, so we can each part with our respective opinions, with the profits or losses thereof!
It's okay to have your own view. We all have our views, but are they facts or sentiments?
Re: Is It A Sin For A Woman To Teach Man The Word Of God by Dtruthspeaker: 6:23pm On May 16, 2021
GeneralDae:
Most of the news on crime I read have been majorly committed by men.

Hence why I said compare male crimes with female crimes

GeneralDae:
This is so so false. Rapists like uduak commit crime sometimes out of revenge. Men kill themselves out of jealousy a lot. Like I said if you have data or evidence to back up your claims present them.

While you read the news, I talk with the police investigators, I hear and read the True testimony or statement of the criminals, i see and review the evidence of crime, I hear and speak with the witnesses, i hear the victim's report or the report of the families of the victims as well as the statements and opinions of the family of the criminal.

So I have all the Truest Information and data to work with and comment therefrom

Therefore, you do not know much, I do!
Re: Is It A Sin For A Woman To Teach Man The Word Of God by Emmanuelcann: 3:08pm On May 17, 2021
alBHAGDADI:

Point 2.

Point 3.

Point 4 makes no Sense

God bless you sir!
This submission is true to the scriptural injunction to "Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth."
2 Timothy 2:15

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cobbled Jesus: A Glimpse At The Invention Of Christianity. / Record Label Asked Me To Sacrifice One Person I Loved, Turn Gay, Also Push Drugs / Behind Islamic Invention, Who?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 194
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.