Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,070 members, 7,956,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:04 AM

Why Must We Have Cattle Ranch In The South - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Must We Have Cattle Ranch In The South (478 Views)

Cross River Govt Rehabilitates Obudu Cattle Ranch / Nimbo, Enugu Protests Plan To Establish Cattle Ranch For Herders / RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Must We Have Cattle Ranch In The South by kaymandak(m): 8:35pm On May 15, 2021
Just take a look at Nigeria �� Map, you will see the space occupied by the North, then compare both. Now, tell me why North want the small space remaining in the South for Ranch ��.

1 Like

Re: Why Must We Have Cattle Ranch In The South by BabbanBura(m): 8:37pm On May 15, 2021
kaymandak:
Just take a look at Nigeria �� Map, you will see the space occupied by the North, then compare both. Now, tell me why North want the small space remaining in the South for Ranch ��.

Na just trouble them want kawai!

On a more serious note, the Fulani has a hidden agenda to take over the entire nation to the Atlantic. Those that remember history quite well know that this is actually note a hidden agenda.

Are you surprised that they government of the Fulanis removed history from Nigeria's curriculum?

4 Likes

Re: Why Must We Have Cattle Ranch In The South by kaymandak(m): 8:38pm On May 15, 2021
I dedicate this trend to all outstanding performing politicians who are poised towards positive representation in Nigeria using Hon. Ade Adeogun (MHR) as point of contact.
Re: Why Must We Have Cattle Ranch In The South by HellAnus: 8:39pm On May 15, 2021
My happiness is that the south has united to fight the north head on.

When I mean united, not the urchins here on NL, but offline, like the southern governors forum

2 Likes

Re: Why Must We Have Cattle Ranch In The South by criuze(m): 8:50pm On May 15, 2021
All we need here is chicken ranch

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Must We Have Cattle Ranch In The South by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:27pm On May 15, 2021
The question we née to ask these fulanis is that some states up north have given them land for their cattle business, yet they are still hell bent on the little land in the south.

Anyway God Bless ESN
Re: Why Must We Have Cattle Ranch In The South by Powersurge: 3:57am On May 16, 2021
That is why I get so offended when I see a southern saying nonsense.

This is systematic. It is backed by almost all their leaders. You can see how they were crawling from the their holes to attack southern governors. If not that Buhari is the president, he would have reacted as well. The third man on the seat who happens to be from that region kicked.

The simple fact is that we have the essential resource that their survival depends on. Water. Immediately after Southern governors rejected RUGA (the original form), Lawan came out to say, there is need to amend the Land Use Act. Afterwards, they came up with the bill to cede all the water resources to the central government, if not for the vigilance of some few individuals. I know the idiots from the south that we have there not mind selling the south for some few coins and political ambition.

1 Like

Re: Why Must We Have Cattle Ranch In The South by aremuforlife(m): 6:47am On May 16, 2021
There is nothing bad if the southern youth will take care of the ranch, it will employ lots of our unemployed youth. Ranching is not only for the north.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Ipod Going After Immigration Officers, Sad Photos / Alleged Twitter Proxy / Bua Denies Increase In The Price Of Its Cement, Frowns At Cartel- Like Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.