Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

I Found An Interesting Scripture While Studying The Bible. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Found An Interesting Scripture While Studying The Bible. (1220 Views)

I Have Been Secretly Studying The Bible - Muslim Girl Reveal / Hating Christians Is Fulfilment Of The Scripture / Muslim Imam Accepts Jesus Christ After Studying The Koran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Found An Interesting Scripture While Studying The Bible. by DappaD: 8:58pm On May 15, 2021
Zechariah 9:9,10

“9. Everyone in Jerusalem, celebrate and shout! Your king has won a victory, and he is coming to you. He is humble and rides on a donkey; he comes on the colt of a donkey.
10. I, the LORD, will take away war chariots and horses from Israel and Jerusalem. Bows that were made for battle will be broken. I will bring peace to nations, and your king will rule from sea to sea. His kingdom will reach from the Euphrates River across the earth.
—Contemporary English Version

“9. Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion. Shout in triumph, O daughter of Jerusalem. Look! Your king is coming to you. He is righteous, bringing salvation, Humble and riding on a donkey, On a colt, the foal of a female donkey.
10. I will take away the war chariot from Eʹphra·im And the horse from Jerusalem. The battle bow will be taken away. And he will proclaim peace to the nations; His rulership will be from sea to sea And from the River to the ends of the earth.
—New World Translation

Verse 9 of the aforementioned Scripture finds its first fulfillment with Jesus Christ when he rode on the donkey just some days before his death in Jerusalem. Matthew 21:4, John 12:12-15
But that is not all. Verse 10 goes on to describe the activities of Jesus Christ as Jehovah’s appointed King(Luke 1:31-33) and the latter part of verse 10 says that Christ’s rulership/kingdom would be extended to the “ends of the earth” which means that there would be human subjects here on earth(Compare Psalm 72:8.) after the final war Armageddon, that is. Revelation 16:14-16, 19:11-21

So how is it that most people say all those following Jesus have automatic ticket to heaven when this verse shows that Christ would have subjects on earth after God’s Kingdom takes over the earth? Daniel 2:35,44

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Found An Interesting Scripture While Studying The Bible. by Osebanjo(m): 9:07pm On May 15, 2021
Jesus Himself talks about paradise in His fathers kingdom. But truly He will return with a new Jerusalem and shall be our King.

2 Likes

Re: I Found An Interesting Scripture While Studying The Bible. by Kobojunkie: 9:08pm On May 15, 2021
Osebanjo:
Jesus Himself talks about paradise in His fathers kingdom. But truly He will return with a new Jerusalem and shall be our King.
Paradise in His Father's Kingdom? Where? undecided
Re: I Found An Interesting Scripture While Studying The Bible. by Osebanjo(m): 9:14pm On May 15, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Paradise in His Father's Kingdom? Where? undecided
He did talk about paradise though like He told the right hand thief or so, remember? And He often liken His fathers kingdom to a paradise.
Re: I Found An Interesting Scripture While Studying The Bible. by Kobojunkie: 9:17pm On May 15, 2021
Osebanjo:
He did talk about paradise though like He told the right hand thief or so, remember? And He often liken His fathers kingdom to a paradise.
where did Jesus Christ liken the Kingdom of God to paradise please. undecided

He mentioned Paradise to the thief on the cross sure, but how did you arrive at Paradise being a part of the Kingdom of God? undecided

According to Jesus Christ, in the Kingdom of God are found two domains.... Heaven and Hell and only those who believe and obey Him according to John 3 vs 1-21 can gain access to any of the two domains. The same Jesus Christ also made it clear to all that His Kingdom is not of this world. undecided

You suggest that there is a third domain, Paradise, and this third domain is right here on earth... basically countering most every thing Jesus Christ said regarding His Kingdom, hence my desire to know where you get this idea of yours from. undecided
Re: I Found An Interesting Scripture While Studying The Bible. by DappaD: 9:21pm On May 15, 2021
Osebanjo:

The thief at the side of Jesus is amongst the unrighteous who will be resurrected in the future here on earth. Acts 24:15
Being part of the Kingdom is just like being part of the ruling class/government and that’s what Jesus promised to his disciples(Matthew 19:28, Luke 22:28-30) but NOT to the thief at Jesus’ side because he was never born from water and spirit(John 3:3-6) to be amongst those who will rule from heaven as God’s spirit-begotten sons(Romans 8:14-17, 2Timothy 2:12) but as was earlier stated in Acts 24:15, he will be amongst the millions who will be resurrected to be one of Christ’s subjects on a Paradise earth. Isaiah 26:19

1 Like

Re: I Found An Interesting Scripture While Studying The Bible. by federal9: 9:32pm On May 15, 2021
Books were opened, another book was opened.... If you don't have your name written in the book of life, hell is the destination.

I have learned how to read my bible

Interact with good minded people

Mind my own business

And hope for a better tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: I Found An Interesting Scripture While Studying The Bible. by AntiChristian: 6:40am On May 16, 2021
Chai! Confusion!
Re: I Found An Interesting Scripture While Studying The Bible. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:48am On May 16, 2021
Sunnis and Shittes! cheesy

AntiChristian:
Chai! Confusion!
Re: I Found An Interesting Scripture While Studying The Bible. by AntiChristian: 7:04am On May 16, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Sunnis and Shittes! cheesy

10000000 denominations!
Re: I Found An Interesting Scripture While Studying The Bible. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:19am On May 16, 2021
YES! That's the name Satan gave his various sects to confuse unbelievers like you but Christianity doesn't have two versions if you're not one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES then you're not a Christian.
Unlike Islam, you can't say the same because you know so many fractions in Islam having contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines yet they're all claiming Muslims and you are helpless in getting things straight with them.
But ask me i will tell you "Jesus has only one group and they're globally known as JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!" smiley

AntiChristian:

10000000 denominations!

2 Likes

Re: I Found An Interesting Scripture While Studying The Bible. by AntiChristian: 8:30am On May 16, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
YES! That's the name Satan gave his various sects to confuse unbelievers like you but Christianity doesn't have two versions if you're not one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES then you're not a Christian.
Unlike Islam, you can't say the same because you know so many fractions in Islam having contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines yet they're all claiming Muslims and you are helpless in getting things straight with them.
But ask me i will tell you "Jesus has only one group and they're globally known as JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!" smiley

This is extremely funny! The concept of Islam is simple. Sunni means those following the tradition of Muhammad. Shia' means those that split from a group.

Islam entails obeying Allah and the Prophet. And as a Sunni, I don't believe all shiites are not Muslims like you believe you are the only Christians.

Why did Jesus forgot to mention Jehovah witness by name?

JW looks more like a cult group!

1 Like

Re: I Found An Interesting Scripture While Studying The Bible. by DappaD: 5:10pm On May 16, 2021
AntiChristian:
Chai! Confusion!

What seems to be the confusion?
Re: I Found An Interesting Scripture While Studying The Bible. by Janosky: 5:19pm On May 16, 2021
AntiChristian:

This is extremely funny! The concept of Islam is simple. Sunni means those following the tradition of Muhammad. Shia' means those that split from a group.

Islam entails obeying Allah and the Prophet. And as a Sunni, I don't believe all shiites are not Muslims like you believe you are the only Christians.

JW looks more like a cult group
!
Bros, you're confused !

John 17:26, did Jesus make his Father's name known?
Acts15:7-14, Did Jesus followers know they are the people chosen to bear Jehovah's name?

Acts 3:13, Matthew 12:15-18 & Isaiah 43:10-12, did Jesus Christ know himself is a Jehovah's witness?
John 17:6 Is Jesus Christ & His Father cult leaders?

Bros no dey DECEIVE yourself
grin grin
Re: I Found An Interesting Scripture While Studying The Bible. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:21pm On May 16, 2021
AntiChristian:

This is extremely funny! The concept of Islam is simple. Sunni means those following the tradition of Muhammad. Shia' means those that split from a group. Islam entails obeying Allah and the Prophet. And as a Sunni, I don't believe all shiites are not Muslims like you believe you are the only Christians.

The highlighted!

JEHOVAH hid the name JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES in the scriptures because Satan always disguise as an angel of light {2Corinthians 11:14} so JEHOVAH allowed all the worshipers of Satan to build huge edifices here and there that they may also fabricate different group name and refer to themselves as Christians since that's how Jesus' followers were known in the Bible.
Then after these workers of lawlessness have filled the globe with their various group names, that is the time JESUS directed his true followers to the secret name God gave all His worshipers including Jesus himself.
YES we are JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!
You can read Isaiah 43:10-12 then meditate on what is written in the Bible book of Isaiah 65:15! smiley
Re: I Found An Interesting Scripture While Studying The Bible. by DappaD: 5:38pm On May 16, 2021
AntiChristian:

For starters, Jesus never opened his mouth to give his followers any name as a group. It was not until more than 10years after Jesus’ death and resurrection that his followers began answering the name “Christian” and doing so by divine providence, that is the name was God-given—Acts 11:26
Jesus himself also foretold that false prophets/teachers would arise to rubbish the good name of his followers by also calling themselves “Christians” (Matthew 13:24-30) and that was evident right from the 2nd century onwards when pagans paraded as Christians and brought great disrepute to that name so in order for the confusion to stop, Jehovah the true God first separated his own people from those claiming Christians but proving false to its power by giving his people another name in place of the former one(Isaiah 65:15) that is, Jehovah’s Witnesses. Isaiah 43:10
Nevertheless, Jehovah’s Witnesses are very much Christians since they follow the example and teachings of Jesus Christ. Matthew 16:24, 1Peter 2:21

Concerning the bolded, you might want to consider the facts before hurrying to conclusion otherwise you’ll just prove that you’ve joined the bandwagon of misinformed people who are ready to do or say horrible things about those who keep exposing their lies/folly.

The link below highlights the reasons why Jehovah’s Witnesses are NOT a cult as it does not fit into the descriptions of a cult in any way.
https://www.jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/faq/are-jehovahs-witnesses-a-cult/

2 Likes

Re: I Found An Interesting Scripture While Studying The Bible. by Nephilim: 11:06pm On May 16, 2021
DappaD:
Zechariah 9:9,10

“9. Everyone in Jerusalem, celebrate and shout! Your king has won a victory, and he is coming to you. He is humble and rides on a donkey; he comes on the colt of a donkey.
10. I, the LORD, will take away war chariots and horses from Israel and Jerusalem. Bows that were made for battle will be broken. I will bring peace to nations, and your king will rule from sea to sea. His kingdom will reach from the Euphrates River across the earth.
—Contemporary English Version

“9. Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion. Shout in triumph, O daughter of Jerusalem. Look! Your king is coming to you. He is righteous, bringing salvation, Humble and riding on a donkey, On a colt, the foal of a female donkey.
10. I will take away the war chariot from Eʹphra·im And the horse from Jerusalem. The battle bow will be taken away. And he will proclaim peace to the nations; His rulership will be from sea to sea And from the River to the ends of the earth.
—New World Translation

Verse 9 of the aforementioned Scripture finds its first fulfillment with Jesus Christ when he rode on the donkey just some days before his death in Jerusalem. Matthew 21:4, John 12:12-15
But that is not all. Verse 10 goes on to describe the activities of Jesus Christ as Jehovah’s appointed King(Luke 1:31-33) and the latter part of verse 10 says that Christ’s rulership/kingdom would be extended to the “ends of the earth” which means that there would be human subjects here on earth(Compare Psalm 72:8.) after the final war Armageddon, that is. Revelation 16:14-16, 19:11-21

So how is it that most people say all those following Jesus have automatic ticket to heaven when this verse shows that Christ would have subjects on earth after God’s Kingdom takes over the earth? Daniel 2:35,44
these scriptures are pointing to the millenial rule of christ on earth. Not all the heathens will be wiped away when He comes second time, there will be remnant that will be sustained for that thousand years, whom also will be led into deception to fight the armageddon war but will be utterly consumed by God with fire from the heavens. And then there will be a new heaven and a new earth, its on this new earth that the holy jerusalem where the holy and redeemed saints are dwelling not built by mortal hands will descend on...by then no single mortal flesh will be on earth but only the holy ones.
Re: I Found An Interesting Scripture While Studying The Bible. by AntiChristian: 8:46am On May 17, 2021
DappaD:

For starters, Jesus never opened his mouth to give his followers any name as a group. It was not until more than 10years after Jesus’ death and resurrection that his followers began answering the name “Christian” and doing so by divine providence, that is the name was God-given—Acts 11:26

Who gave you the name Christians and can you state how that was a divine providence?

Jesus himself also foretold that false prophets/teachers would arise to rubbish the good name of his followers by also calling themselves “Christians” (Matthew 13:24-30) and that was evident right from the 2nd century onwards when pagans paraded as Christians and brought great disrepute to that name so in order for the confusion to stop, Jehovah the true God first separated his own people from those claiming Christians but proving false to its power by giving his people another name in place of the former one(Isaiah 65:15) that is, Jehovah’s Witnesses. Isaiah 43:10
Nevertheless, Jehovah’s Witnesses are very much Christians since they follow the example and teachings of Jesus Christ. Matthew 16:24, 1Peter 2:21

Concerning the bolded, you might want to consider the facts before hurrying to conclusion otherwise you’ll just prove that you’ve joined the bandwagon of misinformed people who are ready to do or say horrible things about those who keep exposing their lies/folly.

The link below highlights the reasons why Jehovah’s Witnesses are NOT a cult as it does not fit into the descriptions of a cult in any way.
https://www.jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/faq/are-jehovahs-witnesses-a-cult/

What year was Jehovah witness started?
How many years was this after Jesus?
Which disciple of Jesus started it?
Where there no followers of Christ before JW was created? Do they have a name?
Re: I Found An Interesting Scripture While Studying The Bible. by AntiChristian: 9:01am On May 17, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The highlighted!

JEHOVAH hid the name JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES in the scriptures because Satan always disguise as an angel of light {2Corinthians 11:14} so JEHOVAH allowed all the worshipers of Satan to build huge edifices here and there that they may also fabricate different group name and refer to themselves as Christians since that's how Jesus' followers were known in the Bible.
Then after these workers of lawlessness have filled the globe with their various group names, that is the time JESUS directed his true followers to the secret name God gave all His worshipers including Jesus himself.
YES we are JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!
You can read Isaiah 43:10-12 then meditate on what is written in the Bible book of Isaiah 65:15! smiley

I'm always amazed at the way you guys twist your Book. No Christian denomination is specifically written in the Bible. Each is just clutching at straws interpreting as they so desire.
Re: I Found An Interesting Scripture While Studying The Bible. by AntiChristian: 9:06am On May 17, 2021
Janosky:

Bros, you're confused !

John 17:26, did Jesus make his Father's name known?
Acts15:7-14, Did Jesus followers know they are the people chosen to bear Jehovah's name?

Acts 3:13, Matthew 12:15-18 & Isaiah 43:10-12, did Jesus Christ know himself is a Jehovah's witness?
John 17:6 Is Jesus Christ & His Father cult leaders?

Bros no dey DECEIVE yourself
grin grin

Saying something is a cult is different from saying something looks more like a cult.

Was JW mentioned in the Bible? Yes/No!
Which disciple started it and when?
I'm confused as to when Jesus authorized JW and why he waited for that long!
Re: I Found An Interesting Scripture While Studying The Bible. by AntiChristian: 9:10am On May 17, 2021
DappaD:

What seems to be the confusion?

The entire thread is a confusion. Don't know what to believe again? You self go get your own interpretation right?
Re: I Found An Interesting Scripture While Studying The Bible. by DappaD: 9:32am On May 17, 2021
Nephilim:
these scriptures are pointing to the millenial rule of christ on earth. Not all the heathens will be wiped away when He comes second time, there will be remnant that will be sustained for that thousand years, whom also will be led into deception to fight the armageddon war but will be utterly consumed by God with fire from the heavens. And then there will be a new heaven and a new earth, its on this new earth that the holy jerusalem where the holy and redeemed saints are dwelling not built by mortal hands will descend on...by then no single mortal flesh will be on earth but only the holy ones.

Quite a number of inconsistencies in your post but I’ll address just the words in bold.
The promise of a new world without death, sickness, pain(Revelation 21:4) was and is given to fleshly humans & NOT spirit beings as Revelation 21:3 points out.

Revelation 21:3-4
3.‘And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying: “Look! The residence of God is among human beings. He will live among them, and they will be his people, and God himself will be with them. 4. He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death will not exist any more--or mourning, or crying, or pain, for the former things have ceased to exist.” — New English Translation

Last time I checked, “human beings” were flesh and blood creatures (Genesis 5:2. Leviticus 17:11) who have been given the earth as their home of inhabitance. Psalm 115:16, Isaiah 45:18

P.S. The “new earth” does not imply that this current earth will be destroyed because Jehovah God has already said that the earth will never be removed from its place and it will last for all eternity. Genesis 8:21, Psalm 104:5, Ecclesiastes 1:4
Re: I Found An Interesting Scripture While Studying The Bible. by DappaD: 9:55am On May 17, 2021
AntiChristian:

The entire thread is a confusion. Don't know what to believe again? You self go get your own interpretation right?

What many people fail to understand is that the Pharisees, Sadducees and Jesus all made use of the Law of Moses and the latter person even applied several Hebrew scriptures to himself as the Messiah. Now somebody might call Jesus a lunatic for interpreting the Scriptures in his favour of being the Messiah as he was just a carpenter from a poor background. Mark 3:21, 6:3-4

The Pharisees and Sadducees had interpreted the Law of Moses and the Prophets their own way and so they thought the Messiah would come and release them from under the yoke of the Romans that’s why the Jews were eager to make him king of Israel. John 6:15
But Jesus himself interpreted the Scriptures that he was indeed the foretold Messiah who would give his life as a ransom(Daniel 9:26, Matthew 20:28) who would proclaim peace and justice to the nations(Isaiah 42:1, Matthew 12:15-18)but the time for his kingly rule was still in the far future(Luke 19:12) and that it wouldn’t be of an earthly origin. John 18:36
As far as we are concerned that was Jesus’ interpretation but what really made him stand out from the rest of the other religious leaders who also interpreted the Law the way it suited them? Jesus said that “wisdom is vindicated by her children/works”(Matthew 11:19, Luke 7:35) meaning that only his interpretation which was guided by God’s holy spirit bore the right kind of fruit. Matthew 7:16-18
Re: I Found An Interesting Scripture While Studying The Bible. by Dtruthspeaker: 9:57am On May 17, 2021
DappaD:

The promise of a new world without death, sickness, pain(Revelation 21:4) was and is given to fleshly humans & NOT spirit beings as Revelation 21:3 points out.

Man is spirit remember the statement of the "spirit of man that goes up"? that is what living soul means for a is spiritly and not fleshly.

And God deals Only with spirits, hence "try the spirits"!

Even the flesh which you know too much is spirit "the spirit of the flesh"

But being JW, spirit really has no value with you guys!
Re: I Found An Interesting Scripture While Studying The Bible. by DappaD: 10:10am On May 17, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Man is spirit remember the statement of the "spirit of man that goes up"? that is what living soul means for a is spiritly and not fleshly.
And God deals Only with spirits, hence "try the spirits"!
Even the flesh which you know too much is spirit "the spirit of the flesh"
But being JW, spirit really has no value with you guys!

“Man is a spirit” said no one ever. No wonder you couldn’t substantiate it with the Scriptures, it’s always human reasoning and opinions.
And no, do not try to bring in 1Corinthians 2:14,15 into this as it doesn’t suit your narrative.
Try this: Let God be found true, even if every man be found a liar—Romans 3:4
The Bible says that man is completely a fleshly/physical being made from the dust of the ground(Genesis 2:7) there’s no metaphysical part of the body that keeps living after death because it is established within the Scriptures that the dead are not conscious of anything at all because their thoughts have perished. Psalm 146:4, Ecclesiastes 9:5-6
The ‘spirit’ in humans simply means the “breath of life” or “life-force” which activates us and makes us conscious beings. Genesis 2:7, Ecclesiastes 12:7, James 2:26a
Re: I Found An Interesting Scripture While Studying The Bible. by DappaD: 10:23am On May 17, 2021
AntiChristian:

Who gave you the name Christians and can you state how that was a divine providence?
What year was Jehovah witness started?
How many years was this after Jesus?
Which disciple of Jesus started it?
Where there no followers of Christ before JW was created? Do they have a name?

There have always been Jehovah’s Witnesses since the dawn of mankind and even prior to that. The righteous man Abel was the first man called a faithful witness of Jehovah and many other faithful ones after him. Hebrews 11:4-12:1

Heck, even Jesus himself is one of Jehovah’s Witnesses because Revelation 1:5, 3:14 describe him as the “Faithful and True Witness” and he really lived up to it while he was on earth(John 18:37) when he witnessed about Jehovah’s name and Kingdom(Luke 4:43, John 17:6) and urged his disciples to do likewise. Acts 1:8

So the name “Jehovah’s Witnesses” is not a new discovery. Every servant of Jehovah in the past was in effect one and we are today also. Isaiah 43:10
Why are we called Jehovah’s Witnesses? Because we have dedicated our lives to Jehovah God to do his will and we witness through speech/lifestyle/conduct to others about his name and Kingdom. Matthew 24:14
That’s the import of Isaiah 43:10-12, sir.
Re: I Found An Interesting Scripture While Studying The Bible. by Dtruthspeaker: 10:38am On May 17, 2021
DappaD:

“Man is a spirit” said no one ever. No wonder you couldn’t substantiate it with the Scriptures,

You should know trap when you see one and it's downright shameful, that you, a Bible Knowing professional, is not aware of the Trap of the scripture, I willfully failed to lay!

So take this! Who knoweth the spirit of man that goeth upward, and the spirit of the beast that goeth downward to the earth? Ecclesiastes 3:21.

Even animals too are spirits!

"I will speak in the Anguish of my spirit; I will complain in the bitterness of my soul" Job 7:11

The Law is Spirit! - John 6:63
It is the spirit that quickeneth (That Gives Life and loses Life); the flesh profiteth nothing (is Useless): the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life. Deuteronomy 8:3

1 John 4:1-5. King James Version · 4 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God:

If you do not know spirit, then how can you keep this advice? I do not care to know your answer, for its your problem not mine!
Re: I Found An Interesting Scripture While Studying The Bible. by DappaD: 10:45am On May 17, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

You should know trap when you see one and it's downright shameful, that you, a Bible Knowing professional, is not aware of the Trap of the scripture, I willfully failed to lay!
So take this! Who knoweth the spirit of man that goeth upward, and the spirit of the beast that goeth downward to the earth? Ecclesiastes 3:21.
Even animals too are spirits!
"I will speak in the Anguish of my spirit; I will complain in the bitterness of my soul" Job 7:11
The Law is Spirit! - John 6:63
It is the spirit that quickeneth (That Gives Life and loses Life); the flesh profiteth nothing (is Useless): the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life. Deuteronomy 8:3
1 John 4:1-5. King James Version · 4 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God:
If you do not know spirit, then how can you keep this advice? I do not care to know your answer, for its your problem not mine!
All things God created are Indeed spirit which is why

I already explained what the ‘spirit’ at Ecclesiastes 12:7 means so no need for all these mumbo jumbo. The ‘dust’ is the man himself that returns to the earth at death(Genesis 3:19) the ‘spirit/breath of life’ is the activating force that Jehovah God put in the dust-formed man to bring him to life(Genesis 2:7) and that’s the same with animals. Ecclesiastes 3:20-21
But since you have your own interpretation of Ecclesiastes 12:7, let me ask you this question and I need a clear answer. Is the “spirit” in that verse actually a person and if it is a person, does the person return to God in heaven? Choose your words wisely.
Re: I Found An Interesting Scripture While Studying The Bible. by Dtruthspeaker: 11:14am On May 17, 2021
DappaD:

I already explained what the ‘spirit’ at Ecclesiastes 12:7 means so no need for all these mumbo jumbo.

I did not read it for you are JW, with your JWnesses! I'll rather learn directly from Job, Solomon, David and Co. If I did not know what it was!

DappaD:

But since you have your own interpretation of Ecclesiastes 12:7, let me ask you this question and I need a clear answer. Is the “spirit” in that verse actually a person and if it is a person, does the person return to God in heaven? Choose your words wisely.

The Answer is Proven by You since you yourself are like Job, Daniel, David and I, all of us being men of spirit.

Did you not experience "I will speak in the Anguish of my spirit; I will complain in the bitterness of my soul" Job 7:11?

My soul refused to be comforted? Psalm 77:3

. “I Daniel (or Dele or Mark) was grieved in my spirit in the midst of my body,...Daniel 7:15

Is it Another Person or thing which experiences these things or was it not directly you, whoever you are?

If Foj sleeps with your wife, steals your car or refuses to pay your salary is it another person that shall complain or is it you, whoever you are?

That's the beginning and end of the lecture of spirit with me!
Re: I Found An Interesting Scripture While Studying The Bible. by DappaD: 11:21am On May 17, 2021
Simple and direct question I asked the man above that requires either two affirmative or negative answers Yes/No instead he’s busy ranting. Perhaps someone should help him out.

DappaD:

Is the “spirit” in that verse[Ecclesiastes 12:7] actually a person and if it is a person, does the person return to God in heaven? Choose your words wisely.
Re: I Found An Interesting Scripture While Studying The Bible. by DappaD: 11:29am On May 17, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

I did not read it for you are JW, with your JWnesses! I'll rather learn directly from Job, Solomon, David and Co. If I did not know what it was!
The Answer is Proven by You since you yourself are like Job, Daniel, David and I, all of us being men of spirit.
Did you not experience "I will speak in the Anguish of my spirit; I will complain in the bitterness of my soul" Job 7:11?
My soul refused to be comforted? Psalm 77:3
. “I Daniel (or Dele or Mark) was grieved in my spirit in the midst of my body,...Daniel 7:15
Is it Another Person or thing which experiences these things or was it not directly you, whoever you are?
If Foj sleeps with your wife, steals your car or refuses to pay your salary is it another person that shall complain or is it you, whoever you are?
That's the beginning and end of the lecture of spirit with me!

The Bible has up to 6 definitions of the word ‘spirit’ so if you’re quoting out of context, that’s on you.
And if you must know, the Bible also compares the spirit(not breath of life this time) to the heart condition of persons. Exodus 35:21
Now make the necessary adjustments to your understanding of those Scriptures you quoted.
Re: I Found An Interesting Scripture While Studying The Bible. by Dtruthspeaker: 11:50am On May 17, 2021
DappaD:

The Bible has up to 6 definitions of the word ‘spirit’ so if you’re quoting out of context, that’s on you. .

See how you failed to Answer the Natural Living Truths Questions put before you?

But I understand, Natural Living Truth will kill All Your JW Lies which you like!

I do not care about defining I care about Using!

I want my spirit to keep driving me only to the houses and destinations of Joy, peace, happiness, sweetness and pleasure and not the houses of sorrows, anguish, despair and troubles!

That is the beginning and end of knowing what spirit is and how to drive carefully.

You can keep increasing the definitions while I keep Living the Good Way of the spirit Life!

(1) (2) (Reply)

June 2021: A month of loving the Holy Ghost / Bible Verses That Prove God Is Not Against The Use Of Nose Ring. / Does God Ever Change?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.