Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,318 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

In Cameroon, A Cross-judge Named Cameroon Bobrisky Was Sentenced To Five Years I - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / In Cameroon, A Cross-judge Named Cameroon Bobrisky Was Sentenced To Five Years I (708 Views)

Boko Haram Cut Women's Ears Off In Cameroon (Disturbing Photo) / Woman Was Sentenced To Death After Cultists Killed Her Lecturer Lover. Photos / Food Seller Caught With Young Girl's Head In Her Restaurant In Cameroon (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Cameroon, A Cross-judge Named Cameroon Bobrisky Was Sentenced To Five Years I by olaskywealth: 9:15pm On May 15, 2021

In Cameroon, a cross-judge named Cameroon Bobrisky was sentenced to five years in prison for attempted homosexuality.

Shakiro, also known as Bobrisky, a prominent Cameroonian crossdresser, was sentenced to five years in prison for “attempted homosexuality.”

On Tuesday, he and one other suspect were sentenced by a Cameroonian court.

Shakiro, also known as “Cameroonian Bobrisky,” and two other people were arrested in February for allegedly engaging in homosexual conduct, which is illegal in Cameroon.

Shakiro, real name Loic Njeukam, and Patricia, aka Roland Mouthe, were sentenced on Tuesday, May 11, 2021.

According to their attorneys, the two obtained the maximum penalty of five years in prison and fines of 200,000 CFA francs ($372.44).

In addition to “attempted homosexuality,” they were accused of public indecency and failure to bear identification.
Re: In Cameroon, A Cross-judge Named Cameroon Bobrisky Was Sentenced To Five Years I by Daveambition(m): 9:17pm On May 15, 2021
Las las police go still lock dem up in same cage with their fellow men
All this corksuckers parading themselves as per CROSSDRESSER, shey na kinda spirit involve abi na just normal humans with their own different level of perception towards life ni..?

Most of una wey go better paid skul & those who support LGBTQ make una clear me the above question abeg..
Re: In Cameroon, A Cross-judge Named Cameroon Bobrisky Was Sentenced To Five Years I by HONESTFACT101(m): 9:21pm On May 15, 2021
That son is called the "LAW"......signing out
Re: In Cameroon, A Cross-judge Named Cameroon Bobrisky Was Sentenced To Five Years I by Yeyeboi05(m): 9:37pm On May 15, 2021
Is this a crime?

1 Like

Re: In Cameroon, A Cross-judge Named Cameroon Bobrisky Was Sentenced To Five Years I by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 15, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool. SHE IS DAM CUTE. WOW

1 Like

Re: In Cameroon, A Cross-judge Named Cameroon Bobrisky Was Sentenced To Five Years I by Umsworld: 9:54pm On May 15, 2021
That serves them right
But if it happens in our dear country shidren of 8 will say they are introducing sharia

1 Like

Re: In Cameroon, A Cross-judge Named Cameroon Bobrisky Was Sentenced To Five Years I by monsuruabiola(m): 10:41pm On May 23, 2021
Am homosexual please like aso share insta https://www.instagram.com/blessed_biola/ or Twitter https://twitter.com/AbiAlabede

(1) (Reply)

Two Lovers Nabbed For Allegedly Stealing Sheep In Anambra Community (photos) / Man Stabbed To Death By Cousin In Rivers State / One Penetrated Me From From Another From Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.