Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Deplorable Nature Of Roads In Oyigbo Rivers State - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Deplorable Nature Of Roads In Oyigbo Rivers State (28494 Views)

State Of Roads In Sango Ota Ogun State (pictures) / Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) / Breath-Taking Aerial View Of Roads In Abuja - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deplorable Nature Of Roads In Oyigbo Rivers State by 24SEVEN: 3:22pm On May 16, 2021
IkengaRussell:

You are saying all these things based on hearsay..I was born and bred in Oyigbo,i still live there.I am Igbo and i am not an IPOB member/sympathiser.And i can confidently tell you that there are many non-IPOB alligned Igbos here in Oyigbo.The part about getting your windscreen smashed because of the Nigerian flag is fallacy.

What is the proof that you are living in Oyigbo.

What did you do as a non-IPOB alligned Igbo to subvert the activities of IPOB knowing that their activities are proscribed.

... And why do you think those of us livin in PH do not know that Oyigbo is 'IPOB central' in Rivers and that IPob rule the fvcking LGA
Re: Deplorable Nature Of Roads In Oyigbo Rivers State by Juoflife1(f): 3:53pm On May 16, 2021
Shut up. Today is Sunday and you are making noise.
24SEVEN:

What is the proof that you are living in Oyigbo.

What did you do as a non-IPOB alligned Igbo to subvert the activities of IPOB knowing that their activities are proscribed.

... And why do you think those of us livin in PH do not know that Oyigbo is 'IPOB central' in Rivers and that IPob rule the fvcking LGA

1 Like

Re: Deplorable Nature Of Roads In Oyigbo Rivers State by SavageResponse(m): 4:21pm On May 16, 2021
What is this?!
Re: Deplorable Nature Of Roads In Oyigbo Rivers State by ALISMILE(m): 4:52pm On May 16, 2021
Kandeed:
Funny enough these are among the things unknown gun men are fighting for.

It's a shame really, you go Benin Republic and can drive mile without port holes but over here undecided that's why ion do night travels with small buses
Shut ur trap there and let's hear word jare
No be una support wike ? So now that he refused to key into una dark agenda you are now talking nonsense
Re: Deplorable Nature Of Roads In Oyigbo Rivers State by Richthekid: 4:59pm On May 16, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Deplorable Nature Of Roads In Oyigbo Rivers State by Agreyphine(m): 5:01pm On May 16, 2021
All lord help your people
Re: Deplorable Nature Of Roads In Oyigbo Rivers State by DonCortino: 5:17pm On May 16, 2021
Igbodicool:

So Obigbo man has called you and told you he is not Igbo man.

Nobody has ever prospered for hating Igbo.
Nigeria is where they are because of their hatred for Igbo nation.

Very soon, the dice will be cast.
Ikwerre-Bini will be dealt with by all the indigenous Igbos in Rivers State from Ikwerre-Igbo to Ndoni to Etche to Obigbo.
It's just matter of time.

calm down
Re: Deplorable Nature Of Roads In Oyigbo Rivers State by Kandeed: 5:38pm On May 16, 2021
ALISMILE:
Shut ur trap there and let's hear word jare
No be una support wike ? So now that he refused to key into una dark agenda you are now talking nonsense

Hope ur thinking faculty is in it's right order n hope ur not re-tarded?? I look like a SS/SEasterner to you? Or you've ever once seen me mention wike's name. Mumu
Re: Deplorable Nature Of Roads In Oyigbo Rivers State by lilvicky68(m): 5:40pm On May 16, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Lilvicky68 today is for you grin What do you say to the above? Dictator or careful governor?
If it's oyigbo..those people are practically Ibos..Abia state for just colonize the community self..when you are talking about pH that lga is nothing to write home about..
Re: Deplorable Nature Of Roads In Oyigbo Rivers State by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 16, 2021
IkengaRussell:

And you came about this information,how?

I will advise you for your sanity and mental well being kindly Ignore that character 24SEVEN.

He is no different from what we already know about them unless you want to continue getting fabricated moonlight tales from him.

Never believe anything from such characters because none has ever proved to be true.

1 Like

Re: Deplorable Nature Of Roads In Oyigbo Rivers State by 24SEVEN: 6:56pm On May 16, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun
Dominique
Sissy3

Rule 2 violated again by this moniker.

K'am gwa gi ozo, onweghi ihe g'eme. grin grin grin grin
Re: Deplorable Nature Of Roads In Oyigbo Rivers State by lilvicky68(m): 6:58pm On May 16, 2021
OP..the good road you no go post na the bad one you go post.. for the same oyigbo.. mtchewww
Re: Deplorable Nature Of Roads In Oyigbo Rivers State by Juoflife1(f): 7:15pm On May 16, 2021
We that are living in port-harcourt. See your wide mouth.
Oponu
24SEVEN:

Ugly thing. Looking like chewing stick!!!!
Re: Deplorable Nature Of Roads In Oyigbo Rivers State by sissoko22(m): 7:31pm On May 16, 2021
Okwyjesus:

Its lgbos dominated area and has been suffering neglence worst of all from Wike govt.

Like state govern by igbos themselves faring any better.
Hypocrite
Re: Deplorable Nature Of Roads In Oyigbo Rivers State by dbonks(m): 7:32pm On May 16, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Disgusting sight..

Yet someone is busy building bridges and flyovers up and down in one locality.

What happens to these areas with these kind of roads?

Nepotism and outright wickedness of a supposed leader.

As much as we must accept that the road is bad, I will like you to also post the pictures of the few roads constructed by Wike in the area...
Because I know that the mbano camp area road connecting Okro market to the expressway was reconstructed by Wike...I also know that, the Oyigbo Eleme road was recently commissioned by Wike.
Wike might not be the best, but I know that, there is no Local Government Wike haven't constructed one or two roads.
Quote me.
I know the next L.G.A you will mention now is Etche... don't even go there.
Re: Deplorable Nature Of Roads In Oyigbo Rivers State by Okwyjesus(m): 7:42pm On May 16, 2021
sissoko22:

Like state govern by igbos themselves faring any better.
Hypocrite

Have you travelled outside Rivers before.
Take a trip to Ebonyi and see how Umahi spread development.

The collected Obigbo from Abia bcs of oil but now they can't build simple roads in the town.
Re: Deplorable Nature Of Roads In Oyigbo Rivers State by sissoko22(m): 8:18pm On May 16, 2021
Okwyjesus:

Have you travelled outside Rivers before.
Take a trip to Ebonyi and see how Umahi spread development.

The collected Obigbo from Abia bcs of oil but now they can't build simple roads in the town.

Oyigbo is an annexed territory just like south East.
Re: Deplorable Nature Of Roads In Oyigbo Rivers State by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 11:48pm On May 18, 2021
IkengaRussell:

Umusoya Junction/Afam rd axis.

NA Kom kom railway I base.... God help us.

1 Like

Re: Deplorable Nature Of Roads In Oyigbo Rivers State by IkengaRussell(m): 9:28am On May 19, 2021
kingsolomonjnr01:

NA Kom kom railway I base.... God help us.

God help us my brother..No lights,no road,soldier's harrasment inside this small town..
Re: Deplorable Nature Of Roads In Oyigbo Rivers State by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 10:52am On May 19, 2021
IkengaRussell:

God help us my brother..No lights,no road,soldier's harrasment inside this small town..

The place tire person... Not a good place for youths trying to progress or hustle.

1 Like

Re: Deplorable Nature Of Roads In Oyigbo Rivers State by SaintBishop: 11:24am On May 22, 2021
NikAustine:
#Kinematic
#SaintBishop
Come and see something
Why are you mentioning me? I thought you claim that I'm from Bayselas?
Dumb m0ron.
Re: Deplorable Nature Of Roads In Oyigbo Rivers State by NikAustine: 3:14pm On May 22, 2021
SaintBishop:

Why are you mentioning me? I thought you claim that I'm from Bayselas?
Dumb m0ron.
Weather Rivers o, Bayelsa o ....e doesn't matter.. u still be ijaw and the hatred is there
Re: Deplorable Nature Of Roads In Oyigbo Rivers State by SaintBishop: 8:50pm On May 22, 2021
NikAustine:
Weather Rivers o, Bayelsa o ....e doesn't matter.. u still be ijaw and the hatred is there
And So fvcking what? i'm i suppose to like you because you are from Akwa ibom? I don't like you in particular and I don't fucking give a damn what you think now get lost.
Re: Deplorable Nature Of Roads In Oyigbo Rivers State by NikAustine: 12:27am On May 23, 2021
SaintBishop:
And So fvcking what? i'm i suppose to like you because you are from Akwa ibom? I don't like you in particular and I don't fucking give a damn what you think now get lost.
Baby boy...the feeling is mutual
Re: Deplorable Nature Of Roads In Oyigbo Rivers State by Cousin9999: 11:03am On May 23, 2021
There's parts of the US that look like that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Trip To Gberefun Village, Badagry, Lagos (Video, Photos) / How Much Does It Cost To Get Police Report From Alagbon? / Delta State Government Uses Innoson Buses For Mass Transit (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.