Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Deplorable Nature Of Roads In Oyigbo Rivers State - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Deplorable Nature Of Roads In Oyigbo Rivers State (28491 Views)

State Of Roads In Sango Ota Ogun State (pictures) / Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) / Breath-Taking Aerial View Of Roads In Abuja - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deplorable Nature Of Roads In Oyigbo Rivers State by Colonelswitz101(m): 9:14am On May 16, 2021
Ulunne777:
Only ph rrsidents and those outside Rivers will call wike mr projects cos of 20 flyovrers on one road
The day i visited Oyigbo and etche oppsite it along location roads,it was terrible.Everywhere

Between Oyigbo and Etche communities,dont know who offended him more.meanwhile over 7 oil wells sit in those lga.

That pic up there is location road which leads to shell camp directly opposite the oyigbo express junction!The gullies on that road is over 4 ft and wide.It ia a nightmare!

Wike is wicked

7 well? Lol... Obigbo and etche communities have over 50 active wells. I have worked on most of few of the wells. Wike's time will come that is for and he will reap in abundance all the evil he has sown.

3 Likes

Re: Deplorable Nature Of Roads In Oyigbo Rivers State by Nobody: 9:14am On May 16, 2021
Dottore:

That pic up there is location road which leads to shell camp directly opposite the oyigbo express junction!The gullies on that road is over 4 ft and wide.Its a nightmare!

It's obvious you have not been there.
ah swear, the road is too bad

1 Like

Re: Deplorable Nature Of Roads In Oyigbo Rivers State by adolfHitler1934: 9:15am On May 16, 2021
owobokiri:

You, Shatap!
From abandoned property, to treating igbo traders like criminals to totally neglecting igbo towns in Rivers State! What is that supposed to mean?
How will you feel as an indigene of Obigbo or Etche when you watch your governor go on a state broadcast to say there are no Igbos in Rivers State?
Ikwerre governors, whether Omehia, Amaechi or Wike have been unleashing one kind of terror against the Igbo population in Rivers while working against the general iigbo interest.. All I'm saying is that it's about time they're paid in their own coin..
All these children eating Mama thank you will come online to spew thrash because they have Adroid phone and cheap Glo data.
You think after drinking sachet Alomo bitters you begin to puff like over bloated bread.
Re: Deplorable Nature Of Roads In Oyigbo Rivers State by Nobody: 9:15am On May 16, 2021
adolfHitler1934:
Taaah!

Go and die. Who are you and what is your family name in Rivers State.
Hatred for a man who doesn't know if you exist will kill you.

Slow down or else it will end in tears.

This looks like a threat but I will overlook it in my usual magnanimous style because I pride myself as been fair and Just.

1 Like

Re: Deplorable Nature Of Roads In Oyigbo Rivers State by owobokiri(m): 9:16am On May 16, 2021
DonCortino:

calm down! the so called igbos in rivers state say they are not igbos so why are u drinking panadol for another man's headache?
Including Obigbo people?

2 Likes

Re: Deplorable Nature Of Roads In Oyigbo Rivers State by DonCortino: 9:18am On May 16, 2021
owobokiri:

Including Obigbo people?

yes, ask any of them what tribe they are

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deplorable Nature Of Roads In Oyigbo Rivers State by owobokiri(m): 9:19am On May 16, 2021
DonCortino:

yes, ask any of them what tribe they are
How come they carry Biafra matter for head?

1 Like

Re: Deplorable Nature Of Roads In Oyigbo Rivers State by 24SEVEN: 9:19am On May 16, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Disgusting sight..

Yet someone is busy building bridges and flyovers up and down in one locality.

What happens to these areas with these kind of roads?

Nepotism and outright wickedness of a supposed leader.

We have not finished developing Ikwerreland.

After all, the people there claimed to be biafrans. Let Nnamdi Kanu work road for them.

1 Like

Re: Deplorable Nature Of Roads In Oyigbo Rivers State by tracy23: 9:20am On May 16, 2021
I live there, the road is really messed up, oyigbo is an abandoned part of Rivers state, the road has been bad for a long time. Mr project is only concerned with portharcourt

2 Likes

Re: Deplorable Nature Of Roads In Oyigbo Rivers State by DonCortino: 9:20am On May 16, 2021
owobokiri:

How come they carry Biafra matter for head?

biafra is an ideology not tribe based
Re: Deplorable Nature Of Roads In Oyigbo Rivers State by Jack005(m): 9:21am On May 16, 2021
Dottore:

You mean previous?
Yea bro.It's so unfortunate.
Re: Deplorable Nature Of Roads In Oyigbo Rivers State by MrBONE2(m): 9:21am On May 16, 2021
Northernblood3:
Wike is naturally wicked, PH is wealthy enough to construct this road without shaking but he decided to suffer the people. Both APC, PDP, and their hopeless supporters don't deserve to live.

When he is done with his dictatorship, he will step down and if he notices backlash or hatred from the people, He will quickly run into Church and ask for the people to forgive him, the Morons will quickly forgive him and accept him back. When he notices no one is holding him accountable anymore, he will go back and enjoy his loot.

Many African countries don't deserve to exist

grin
Re: Deplorable Nature Of Roads In Oyigbo Rivers State by Guyman02: 9:23am On May 16, 2021
Areas that refused to deny their Igboness and claim to be from Bini seems to have suffered under his Govt with neglect. He keeps celebrating bridges on one stretch of road

2 Likes

Re: Deplorable Nature Of Roads In Oyigbo Rivers State by Nobody: 9:26am On May 16, 2021
24SEVEN:

We have not finished developing Ikwerreland.

After all, the people there claimed to be biafrans. Let Nnamdi Kanu work road for them.

I never mentioned Ikwerre or whatever it is called. I didn't mention Nnamdi Kanu the acclaimed supreme leader you linked to Oyigbo...

But here you affirming my earlier submission about the wickedness of you and your people who are oppprtuned to be seeing crumbs along the corridors of power.

Because you aren't done building flyovers , others won't have roads..... Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Deplorable Nature Of Roads In Oyigbo Rivers State by NikAustine: 9:26am On May 16, 2021
#Kinematic
#SaintBishop
Come and see something
Re: Deplorable Nature Of Roads In Oyigbo Rivers State by NickD(m): 9:27am On May 16, 2021
supportnija:

This is your State Abia, go and hang yourself, you stay in somebody state and you are demonize it .... RUBBISH.
Keep quiet, that is Oyigbo LGA. directly opposite the Oyigbo express on your left. Wickedness and evil has blocked your brain and you can't see beyond your nose.

4 Likes

Re: Deplorable Nature Of Roads In Oyigbo Rivers State by Victorweendy55: 9:32am On May 16, 2021
Mr project over to you..

Wike the motor park akpero and tout

2 Likes

Re: Deplorable Nature Of Roads In Oyigbo Rivers State by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 9:35am On May 16, 2021
supportnija:
Op, where they write Oyigbo? you can carry picture from anywhere include Abia state your State and tell us it is Oyigbo

Leave matter. I know that area very well. Its the result of decades of neglect from successive RVSG right from the time when it was called Obigbo to now its called Oyigbo.

Historically, people who could not afford to live in Port Harcourt, mostly poor hustling Igbos, went to live there. Also others who just wanted to own their own property because cost of land there was peanuts compared to Port Harcourt. The people there do not have a voice plus they are mostly Igbos who traditionally were not interested in politics but just business and making money.

Having said that, the situation in Oyigbo is replicated in most towns outside PH especially riverine areas. They have been neglected and their elite are less bothered because they own properties and businesses in choice locations in PH, and feel at home there. Who were historically the indigenous sophisticated elite of PH? Not Ikwerres but Ijaws/Kalabri people who controlled the old Rivers state from inception till when Bayelsa was created.

3 Likes

Re: Deplorable Nature Of Roads In Oyigbo Rivers State by jaxxy(m): 9:36am On May 16, 2021
With all the money rivers is getting see roads?
Re: Deplorable Nature Of Roads In Oyigbo Rivers State by Heroesworths(m): 9:37am On May 16, 2021
This is typical Nigeria road. And do you know we all have hand in it?. Dumping of refuses in drainages and water ways.

From nlNorth to South and West to East you will always see roads like this one.

1 Like

Re: Deplorable Nature Of Roads In Oyigbo Rivers State by Arijude(m): 9:38am On May 16, 2021
Kandeed:
Funny enough these are among the things unknown gun men are fighting for.

It's a shame really, you go Benin Republic and can drive mile without port holes but over here undecided that's why ion do night travels with small buses
you are very right. You can travel from end to end in Benin republic without seeing a single pothole. Nigerian leaders are very wicked

1 Like

Re: Deplorable Nature Of Roads In Oyigbo Rivers State by desiredhome: 9:40am On May 16, 2021
longetivity:
Wike should do something about this ugly scene asap
Wike will never do it instead he is using the people's money to buy all properties in the state for himself.......the same Oyigbo people are going on air to singing his praises of how he has transform all the roads in Oyigbo to Dubai standard......
Foolish/poverty is a disease
Re: Deplorable Nature Of Roads In Oyigbo Rivers State by PrisonEscapee(m): 9:48am On May 16, 2021
gidgiddy:

Not Igbo dominated area, it is Igbo land. The place used to be in Imo state before it was carved into Rivers State. Back when it was called by its ancestral name Obigbo
No, it used to be in Abia state.
Re: Deplorable Nature Of Roads In Oyigbo Rivers State by 24SEVEN: 9:49am On May 16, 2021
Juliusmalema:

I never mentioned Ikwerre or whatever it is called. I didn't mention Nnamdi Kanu the acclaimed supreme leader you linked to Oyigbo...

But here you affirming my earlier submission about the wickedness of you and your people who are oppprtuned to be seeing crumbs along the corridors of power.

Because you aren't done building flyovers , others won't have roads..... Nonsense.

Are you from Rivers state??
Re: Deplorable Nature Of Roads In Oyigbo Rivers State by Jeux: 9:50am On May 16, 2021
I swear. If you drive from Seme border from Benin Republic part through togo all the wat to Ghana in Those three countries you won’t see one single pot hole on the highway
Kandeed:
Funny enough these are among the things unknown gun men are fighting for.

It's a shame really, you go Benin Republic and can drive mile without port holes but over here undecided that's why ion do night travels with small buses

1 Like

Re: Deplorable Nature Of Roads In Oyigbo Rivers State by Nobody: 9:52am On May 16, 2021
24SEVEN:

Are you from Rivers state??

I am from South Africa.

1 Like

Re: Deplorable Nature Of Roads In Oyigbo Rivers State by civilserva: 9:54am On May 16, 2021
Okwyjesus:

Its lgbos dominated area and has been suffering neglence worst of all from Wike govt.

Not Igbo dominated area, but Igbo area that should rightly belong to Abia State

1 Like

Re: Deplorable Nature Of Roads In Oyigbo Rivers State by 24SEVEN: 9:59am On May 16, 2021
Juliusmalema:

I am from South Africa.

What I'm saying in essence is 'Mind your fuckiin Business'.
Re: Deplorable Nature Of Roads In Oyigbo Rivers State by Nobody: 10:02am On May 16, 2021
24SEVEN:

What I'm saying in essence is 'Mind your fuckiin Business'.

Submission of a drowning Man.

You have no right to tell us where to pitch our tent . If you are not at ease with who we decides to stand with then read and pass.

2 Likes

Re: Deplorable Nature Of Roads In Oyigbo Rivers State by 8stargeneral: 10:12am On May 16, 2021
Since Creation of oyigbo they never get good governance
Re: Deplorable Nature Of Roads In Oyigbo Rivers State by Delph123(m): 10:13am On May 16, 2021
Northernblood3:
Wike is naturally wicked, PH is wealthy enough to construct this road without shaking but he decided to suffer the people. Both APC, PDP, and their hopeless supporters don't deserve to live.

When he is done with his dictatorship, he will step down and if he notices backlash or hatred from the people, He will quickly run into Church and ask for the people to forgive him, the Morons will quickly forgive him and accept him back. When he notices no one is holding him accountable anymore, he will go back and enjoy his loot.

Many African countries don't deserve to exist
You are right
Re: Deplorable Nature Of Roads In Oyigbo Rivers State by gidgiddy: 10:15am On May 16, 2021
PrisonEscapee:

No, it used to be in Abia state.

And Abia State was carved out of Imo State

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Trip To Gberefun Village, Badagry, Lagos (Video, Photos) / How Much Does It Cost To Get Police Report From Alagbon? / 4 Junior Cadet Officers Die In Road Accident Along Kano-Zaria Expressway (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.